PDA

View Full Version : London Mayor - Well said Donald

baggieal
04-06-2017, 11:45 AM
Love him or hate him. at least Trump is not to be messed with! Good tweet Donald!!!

Donald J. Trump ✔ @realDonaldTrump
At least 7 dead and 48 wounded in terror attack and Mayor of London says there is "no reason to be alarmed!"
12:31 PM - 4 Jun 2017
4,744 4,744 Retweets 9,544 9,544 likes

Newcy Wolf
04-06-2017, 12:01 PM
The fact that the most powerful man in the world feels the need to 'tweet' says it all really.

I don't know what's worse, him tweeting or the idiots who 'like' his narcissistic need to be heard.

baggieal
04-06-2017, 02:11 PM
The fact that the most powerful man in the world feels the need to 'tweet' says it all really.

I don't know what's worse, him tweeting or the idiots who 'like' his narcissistic need to be heard.

The only idiot is a knob head like you! Now go and play model cars outside your chumpionship custard bowl!

Newcy Wolf
04-06-2017, 03:56 PM
Calm down now.

Why are you getting all defensive and abusive because I slate Trump and his minions?

baggieal
04-06-2017, 04:21 PM
Calm down now.

Why are you getting all defensive and abusive because I slate Trump and his minions?

Read the sentence you moron - I said it was a good tweet in my view, and could not care less whether you or anyone else slates him! Fact is at least he has the balls to challenge anything ( rightly or wrongly ) unlike the IRA loving leftie or those who use words but no actions such as "we will stand firm"

Newcy Wolf
04-06-2017, 06:06 PM
Read the sentence you moron - I said it was a good tweet in my view, and could not care less whether you or anyone else slates him! Fact is at least he has the balls to challenge anything ( rightly or wrongly ) unlike the IRA loving leftie or those who use words but no actions such as "we will stand firm"

Who are you referring to?

wolves71
04-06-2017, 06:09 PM

He's on about Corbyn.

Just remember he goes everywhere! ;D

Trump knows how to get people's attention!

Newcy Wolf
04-06-2017, 06:19 PM
He's on about Corbyn.

Just remember he goes everywhere! ;D

Trump knows how to get people's attention!

So basically by tweeting, Trump is one of "Those who use words but no actions" :)

"It was a good tweet" ffs.

wolves71
04-06-2017, 06:22 PM
So basically by tweeting, Trump is one of "Those who use words but no actions" :)

"It was a good tweet" ffs.

It's like a lot of things in life, he tweets, he gets a reaction and in turn it creates a discussion.

Just remember though, your mate on here goes everywhere!

Newcy Wolf
04-06-2017, 06:25 PM
It's like a lot of things in life, he tweets, he gets a reaction and in turn it creates a discussion.

Just remember though, your mate on here goes everywhere!

..but never gets a free lunch ;D

wolves71
04-06-2017, 06:41 PM
..but never gets a free lunch ;D

Sometimes he does, if he sends in his away tickets to Virgin Media and gets some knocked off.

Newcy Wolf
04-06-2017, 09:56 PM

Could you answer my question please?

Thank you.

albion68
05-06-2017, 06:27 AM
The only idiot is a knob head like you! Now go and play model cars outside your chumpionship custard bowl!
Got a couple of stalkers ther al.

Newcy Wolf
05-06-2017, 10:05 AM

Could you answer my question please?

Thank you.

talkSAFT
05-06-2017, 10:56 AM
Love him or hate him. at least Trump is not to be messed with! Good tweet Donald!!!

Donald J. Trump ✔ @realDonaldTrump
At least 7 dead and 48 wounded in terror attack and Mayor of London says there is "no reason to be alarmed!"
12:31 PM - 4 Jun 2017
4,744 4,744 Retweets 9,544 9,544 likes

Is that how you spend your Sunday mornings, Al? Reading tweets from just about the worst bloke on the Planet? (That includes the Jihadis)
I bet you'd have got up eagerly in the 1930s to read what Hitler was tweeting about.

Newcy Wolf
05-06-2017, 09:49 PM

Oh dear.
You seem to have forgotten this thread existed anymore.

Anything to do with the below per chance?

“Londoners will see an increased police presence today and over the course of the next few days,” Khan said. “No reason to be alarmed. One of the things the police and all of us need to do is ensure that we’re as safe as we possibly can be.”

Maybe not such a "great" tweet after all, eh?

Again, who are you referring to in your post above?

Newcy Wolf
06-06-2017, 06:13 PM
Bump.

baggieal
06-06-2017, 06:39 PM
Bump.

The dimwit returns! Funny how Khan has commented for the first time - not in the name of Islam! Well one of them has actually come out and said the golden words.............. Bet that took so much effort.............

One does not want to be rude Newcy - but go feck yourself!

Newcy Wolf
06-06-2017, 06:55 PM
Dimwit?

I'm not the one who has made a fool of himself by creaming over a totally misleading, self indulgent tweet.

Now, for the forth time, are you able to answer the simple question?

baggieal
06-06-2017, 07:18 PM
Dimwit?

I'm not the one who has made a fool of himself by creaming over a totally misleading, self indulgent tweet.

Newcy - yes the answer is, a polite version of how Blood describes you - your a w anker!

GLAWSTERBAGGIE
06-06-2017, 07:20 PM
Dimwit?

Give it a rest mate, please? Used to be a good craic on these (and wolves) sites , just ignore if you don't like.

Newcy Wolf
06-06-2017, 07:24 PM
Newcy - yes the answer is, a polite version of how Blood describes you - your a w anker!

Why? For making you look foolish?

If you hadn't been so silly and answered the question straight away and goodness, you've had enough chances, we wouldn't have come to this immature name calling, would we?

So come on, who is this mysterious "IRA loving leftie?"

Newcy Wolf
06-06-2017, 07:35 PM
Give it a rest mate, please? Used to be a good craic on these (and wolves) sites , just ignore if you don't like.

Look back at the thread and you will see I'm simply asking a question.

I am not resorting to swearing or childish name calling.

Maybe the problem is a bit closer to home.

Newcy Wolf
10-06-2017, 09:48 AM

Well well well.

Why not swap the highlighted word with 'Desperate Conservative Party' then you may have a valid point.

The tories will do absolutely anything they can to cling on. If it involves collaborating with a party with murky links to the IRA then so be it.

Dear dear.

BaggieBlood
10-06-2017, 12:01 PM
3 unanswered posts all designed to cause arguments.

This scumbag is turning this site like the dingle desert bored.

Catching up today I can see other wba posters are seeing his true ugly colours.

A true lowlife cretin if there ever was one.

SwedishBaggie
10-06-2017, 04:31 PM
Dimwit?

I'm not the ONE who has made a fool of HIMSELF!? Congruent language?

baggieal
10-06-2017, 04:56 PM
3 unanswered posts all designed to cause arguments.

This scumbag is turning this site like the dingle desert bored.

Catching up today I can see other wba posters are seeing his true ugly colours.

A true lowlife cretin if there ever was one.

Blood - Newcy is not worth replying to - sadly he didn't go to school and was brought up as a Dingle out of sorrow!

Newcy Wolf
10-06-2017, 05:10 PM
I'm not the ONE who has made a fool of HIMSELF!? Congruent language?

Decided to jump into the thread now have we?

A dig for the sake of it obviously as your post pays no particular interest to the topic.

Childish point scoring.

SwedishBaggie
10-06-2017, 05:15 PM
Decided to jump into the thread now have we?

A dig for the sake of it obviously as your post pays no particular interest to the topic.

Childish point scoring.

In the same manner as all of your posts at BAGGIES BANTER, the forum of the club you obviously support?

Newcy Wolf
10-06-2017, 05:17 PM
In the same manner as all of your posts at BAGGIES BANTER, the forum of the club you obviously support?

So you would say the same thing about acido?

He posts on here, would you say he supports your club?

Didn't think so.

SwedishBaggie
10-06-2017, 05:37 PM
So you would say the same thing about acido?

He posts on here, would you say he supports your club?

Didn't think so.

No, there's a difference in contributing in a positive way, and always trying to provoke and cause havoc.

I can understand the posts of Acido, but having read your posts, they could never ever be provoking or trying to cause havoc, could
they? I mean, that could not be the reason you are on here, because if so, that would only be very sad. Therefore I presumed you supported the Albion, if I'm wrong I do apologize.

(Posting from a Swedish phone, so all kind of language mistakes may occur).

Newcy Wolf
10-06-2017, 05:47 PM
No problem.

I disagreed with the opening post.

I was later proved correct with my thoughts on it. The idiot Trump used selected
parts of a passage.

As you have obviously scrutinised the thread you will see I have questioned a posters comment on a politicians involvement with a terrorist group but the poster was unable to answer without resorting to name calling.

If I want to challenge a view or ask a question I will do, no matter where it is.

SwedishBaggie
10-06-2017, 06:49 PM
No problem.

I disagreed with the opening post.

I was later proved correct with my thoughts on it. The idiot Trump used selected
parts of a passage.

As you have obviously scrutinised the thread you will see I have questioned a posters comment on a politicians involvement with a terrorist group but the poster was unable to answer without resorting to name calling.

If I want to challenge a view or ask a question I will do, no matter where it is.

Trump is an idiot, I have no problems agreeing with that. That was not my point though.

Newcy Wolf
10-06-2017, 07:02 PM
Trump is an idiot, I have no problems agreeing with that. That was not my point though.

I'm quite aware it wasn't your point.

I was merely making mine.

I disagree with something, keep on topic, ask questions and defend myself against the usual few.

The same few whose derogatory comments seem to be swept under the carpet or ignored continually.

Look again.

I noticed one of your fellow baggies tended to agree with me and I'm shocked he didn't get the usual tirade of unnecessary abuse but there is still time I suppose.

baggieal
10-06-2017, 07:21 PM

Evening Swedish - fixtures out next week so you will be plotting your visits no doubt. Newcy is a
dumhuvud

Newcy Wolf
10-06-2017, 08:05 PM
Evening Swedish - fixtures out next week so you will be plotting your visits no doubt. Newcy is a
dumhuvud

And there we have it.

Point proven.

SwedishBaggie
10-06-2017, 08:10 PM
dumhuvud

I will def check them out and plan some visits Al. Fortunately I don't have to travel the vast distance of Newcastle-Wolverhampton ;-)

baggieal
10-06-2017, 08:21 PM
I will def check them out and plan some visits Al. Fortunately I don't have to travel the vast distance of Newcastle-Wolverhampton ;-)

Home game to start would be good! Desperate for some signings though but honestly think Lai will be as tight as Peace was!

Newcy Wolf
10-06-2017, 10:12 PM
No, there's a difference in contributing in a positive way, and always trying to provoke and cause havoc.

I can understand the posts of Acido, but having read your posts, they could never ever be provoking or trying to cause havoc, could
they? I mean, that could not be the reason you are on here, because if so, that would only be very sad. Therefore I presumed you supported the Albion, if I'm wrong I do apologize.

(Posting from a Swedish phone, so all kind of language mistakes may occur).

You surprise me Swedish.

You post the above but then goad me, make fun of of me not being able to attend games since I moved to the North East.

You claim I try to ruin threads but it's ok that you mention my situation for no apparent reason, simply for a response that you can jump on.

Coward and hypocrite are two words that come to mind.

Goodnight :)

WBA53
10-06-2017, 10:29 PM
You surprise me Swedish.

You post the above but then goad me, make fun of of me not being able to attend games since I moved to the North East.

You claim I try to ruin threads but it's ok that you mention my situation for no apparent reason, simply for a response that you can jump on.

Coward and hypocrite are two words that come to mind.

Goodnight :)
cant keep away can you?keep getting sucked in,whos the biggest idiot?goodnight lol

Newcy Wolf
10-06-2017, 10:41 PM
cant keep away can you?keep getting sucked in,whos the biggest idiot?goodnight lol

Hey, fancy telling your Swedish 'mate' about your constant ventures to the Hawthorns?

As you live only a few miles away from your ground you must have soooo many stories about matches you have seen.

Surely?

Swedish has pulled me about my failings to get to Molineux, over 200 miles away.

Remind me where you live again? I'm sure it begins with a 'W'.

1. Swedish...remember to mock '53 for not attending games.

2. 53, last time I asked you to relive your personal experiences at the hawthorns you disappeared for a few days :D

Have you ever been?

Just a question, obviously.

WBA53
10-06-2017, 10:44 PM
Hey, fancy telling your Swedish 'mate' about your constant ventures to the Hawthorns?

As you live only a few miles away from your ground you must have soooo many stories about matches you have seen.

Surely?

Swedish has pulled me about my failings to get to Molineux, over 200 miles away.

Remind me where you live again? I'm sure it begins with a 'W'.

1. Swedish...remember to mock '53 for not attending games.

2. 53, last time I asked you to relive your personal experiences at the hawthorns you disappeared for a few days :D

Have you ever been?

Just a question, obviously.
back again so soon after bidding goodnight rotflmao

Newcy Wolf
10-06-2017, 10:52 PM
back again so soon after bidding goodnight rotflmao

So you're not going to bed then, obviously.....

It's great to see the older generation using kids terms such as rotflmao.

Are you REALLY rolling around the floor?

No.

Grow up.

WBA53
10-06-2017, 10:56 PM
So you're not going to bed then, obviously.....

It's great to see the older generation using kids terms such as rotflmao.

Are you REALLY rolling around the floor?

No.

Grow up.
i make the exception as regards you,so easy to antaganise,go back to your tumbleweed site

Newcy Wolf
10-06-2017, 11:03 PM
i make the exception as regards you,so easy to antaganise,go back to your tumbleweed site

Ok, here's a great great deal.

One that you should jump at really.

Give me an acceptable history of your times, memories and stories of your visits to the hawthorns dating from, when, 1970 maybe and I'll leave this forum for good.

Seriously.

You want me off your board, all you have to do is give me some personal memories.

Surely a simple task? You live only a few paltry miles from the hawthorns.

Then I'm gone forever. Truth.

WBA53
10-06-2017, 11:13 PM

Give me an acceptable history of your times, memories and stories of your visits to the hawthorns dating from, when, 1970 maybe and I'll leave this forum for good.

Seriously.

You want me off your board, all you have to do is give me some personal memories.

why do you have to resort to winning an argument by asking me about my experiences up the Albion?its none of your business,you dont know my circumstances and im not gonna tell them to you but rest assured i now have a 14 month old grandson and he will definitley be indoctrinated in the blue and white and not the sh1tty gold and tat.now keep your promise and f00k off to bed theirs a good dingle youre just a wum of a bore

Newcy Wolf
10-06-2017, 11:24 PM
why do you have to resort to winning an argument by asking me about my experiences up the Albion?its none of your business,you dont know my circumstances and im not gonna tell them to you but rest assured i now have a 14 month old grandson and he will definitley be indoctrinated in the blue and white and not the sh1tty gold and tat.now keep your promise and f00k off to bed theirs a good dingle youre just a wum of a bore

This was none of your business but YOU decided to join in, post 40.

We have a bit of an exchange and now you go crying because I have found you out.

I don't care about your circumstances and this has nothing to do with your grandchildren, stop trying to squirm around the question and use your grandchildren to change the subject.

Admit it, you just don't go.

Remember, you decided to join in, don't try and play the victim now.

WBA53
10-06-2017, 11:31 PM
This was none of your business but YOU decided to join in, post 40.

We have a bit of an exchange and now you go crying because I have found you out.

I don't care about your circumstances and this has nothing to do with your grandchildren, stop trying to squirm around the question and use your grandchildren to change the subject.

Admit it, you just don't go.

Remember, you decided to join in, don't try and play the victim now.
it is my business your on our /my board and i do go up the Albion,yep not a sth but do go up when?oh f00k why am i even talking to a prat like you? go and f00king expire and do everyone a favour you have ruined this board due to our far too moderate mods .pizz off

Newcy Wolf
10-06-2017, 11:36 PM
it is my business your on our /my board and i do go up the Albion,yep not a sth but do go up when?oh f00k why am i even talking to a prat like you? go and f00king expire and do everyone a favour you have ruined this board due to our far too moderate mods .pizz off

No you don't.

Otherwise you would tell me about it.

Why bother trying to incorporate the mods when you can get rid of me with a simple post?

"I go up the albion" you say.

Tell me some personal stories and I will 'pizz off'.

How simple do you want it?????

Newcy Wolf
10-06-2017, 11:49 PM
Ok. Green light is off.

Cannot answer.

I'd like to know what you mean by '****in expire'?

Does that mean go and die?

BaggieBlood
11-06-2017, 02:16 AM
"the vast distance from newcastle to Wolverhampton".

I hope you are well SB, your above line was a classic.

I have to give it to you and Al as you do the hard yards following our beloved baggies.

It's best to try and ignore this attention seeking t hick s hit dingle.

He's even a joke on the dings bored.

A few weeks back he wrote another dead thread having a envious dig at our club, and he wrote that his dingles and the vile would never sell their tickets to the chelsea fans like some Albion fans did.

In response to this post about a week later, wolves71, taking a break talking to himself as per usual on the other match thread, replied that plenty of dingles would have sold their tickets given the circumstances.

Put in his place by his fellIow desert dweller.

Says it all really, the bell end has never been to the yellow council ground and therefore doesn't know about the stig in the dump types who attend "games" there.

Btw, baggieal, you mentioned in jest Valeron being our next signing.

I never thought I'd see anyone on here mention him.

He, and Tristan, were a class act at Deportivo.

SwedishBaggie
11-06-2017, 08:05 AM

Seriously.

Dear, dear - we've heard that before, haven't we (gone forever etc)?

Just tedious and sad...

SwedishBaggie
11-06-2017, 08:06 AM
"the vast distance from newcastle to Wolverhampton".

I hope you are well SB, your above line was a classic.

I have to give it to you and Al as you do the hard yards following our beloved baggies.

It's best to try and ignore this attention seeking t hick s hit dingle.

He's even a joke on the dings bored.

A few weeks back he wrote another dead thread having a envious dig at our club, and he wrote that his dingles and the vile would never sell their tickets to the chelsea fans like some Albion fans did.

In response to this post about a week later, wolves71, taking a break talking to himself as per usual on the other match thread, replied that plenty of dingles would have sold their tickets given the circumstances.

Put in his place by his fellIow desert dweller.

Says it all really, the bell end has never been to the yellow council ground and therefore doesn't know about the stig in the dump types who attend "games" there.

Btw, baggieal, you mentioned in jest Valeron being our next signing.

I never thought I'd see anyone on here mention him.

He, and Tristan, were a class act at Deportivo.

I'm fine thanks BB.

Agreed about Tristan and Valeron, puré class.