PDA

View Full Version : On the subject of the Baggies...

Q165
09-06-2017, 11:25 AM
I have seen a lot of gossip about who we are interested in lately. But is there any substance behind any of this? I don't feel optimistic.

Joy_Division
09-06-2017, 11:28 AM
Nah!

goodlordmurphy
09-06-2017, 11:31 AM
I have seen a lot of gossip about who we are interested in lately. But is there any substance behind any of this? I don't feel optimistic.

We made an offer of 27/6d for Messi but got turned down....

stripes39
09-06-2017, 02:57 PM
We made an offer of 27/6d for Messi but got turned down....

I heard we've revised the offer. 28/ now and a free meal once a month at that Argentinian steak house on the Hagley Rd. We obviously mean business in this transfer window judging by the intent we're showing:mad:

BaggieBlood
10-06-2017, 12:07 PM
Q the link too charlie Taylor has completely disappeared after we were apparently on the verge of signing when the season ended.

I fully expect him to follow our previous targets and join West sham.

William carvalho has been linked but we're more likely to get Willie Carson.

Bombers right foot
10-06-2017, 12:19 PM
No need to panic guys, the bargain basement sales are not due until late August.

phild
10-06-2017, 12:28 PM
As I mentioned on an earlier thread some time when, Pulis is scouring the lower reaches for our assault on the big teams next season this is about as good as it will get see link

http://tinyurl.com/ydh4nam6

greyhound
10-06-2017, 07:42 PM

I really hate to say this,but I couldn't give a flying one this year :s
I've gradually been losing interest in football in general for a while,even the Baggies.
A defeat used to hurt for days...now I just shrug it off.
Watching the best 11 players in England playing like a league 1 team today just about puts the tin lid on it :mad:

phild
10-06-2017, 08:23 PM
I feel the exact same way about the England team, GH. I didnt even know we were playing Scotland today who just about secured a draw against one of the crappiest teams in world football ffs, Southgate MUST go, but who's bothered? England have been lousy since about 1970

Johnny on the spot 1
11-06-2017, 01:05 AM
I feel the exact same way about the England team, GH. I didnt even know we were playing Scotland today who just about secured a draw against one of the crappiest teams in world football ffs, Southgate MUST go, but who's bothered? England have been lousy since about 1970
Felt the same way on International football for 20 years + Phild