Dunfermline
QotS
Livingstone
Dumbarton
Brechin

Something along these lines?

Chick A Saw
17-06-2017, 09:31 AM
Gonna be a wee bit harder for us this season with St Mirren and Dunfermline raising their game enough to trouble us. But i reserve the right to change this after i see the signings!

Dundee United
St Mirren
Falkirk
Dunfermline
ICT
Morton
QotS
Livingstone
Dumbarton
Brechin

shedka
17-06-2017, 11:12 AM
Top two I think bit very competitive and difficult league

Will predict properly closer to the season

stokearab
17-06-2017, 11:42 AM
Top two I think bit very competitive and difficult league

Will predict properly closer to the season

Top two is NOT an option.
We have to WIN this league.
No if's no buts

Whitfieldarab
17-06-2017, 11:45 AM
No if's no buts

Agreed.

Big season for Ray. If he doesn't get us promoted then he's outta here.

ahlltanyirhide
17-06-2017, 12:10 PM
Peter Houston on Off The Ball just now, saying that this has to be Falkirk best chance of going up, now that there isn't any big spenders in the league i.e. Hibs, Hertz, Huns. Understand his thinking completely, and it won't just be him thinking like this either!

Have to believe that McKinnon is gonna get the side motivated from the off, and that we will go on and win the league. Anything else is nothing.

stokearab
17-06-2017, 12:17 PM
Peter Houston on Off The Ball just now, saying that this has to be Falkirk best chance of going up, now that there isn't any big spenders in the league i.e. Hibs, Hertz, Huns. Understand his thinking completely, and it won't just be him thinking like this either!

Have to believe that McKinnon is gonna get the side motivated from the off, and that we will go on and win the league. Anything else is nothing.

Don't know how close we are to having zip in the piggybank, but if Thomson fails to fund a team that wins it that's false economy.

Arabdownsouth
17-06-2017, 12:43 PM

Tbf though we were ****e for most of the season and still only finished 3 points behind Falkirk then beat them in the play offs. PH is right to a degree but even marginal improvement should take us where we need to be. I expect great improvement tbh as we have had a year to acclimatise and have now also cleared most of the deadwood and Ray will have learned from his previous mistakes (hopefully!)

GUNBOAT
18-06-2017, 07:36 PM
At the moment i think we will make the play offs but i agree with Shedka its too early to predict.

darrenshedtastic
18-06-2017, 08:45 PM
still early to predict at this stage. i remember predicting last years championship and was miles off.
if i had to predict just now i would put......

DUFC -(hopefully)
ICT (depends on who they sign/keep)
falkirk (if they dont lose any key players)
morton (made some decent signings)
st mirren (will be better than last year but dont know if they will be as good as ppl suggest)
dunfermline (depends who else they can sign)
qots (will be decent but i dont think they will challenge above or be worried of relegation)
livi (think they will surprise a few people. played some decent stuff from what i saw last year)
dumbarton (lost a couple of key players, might be a season too far)
brechin (hope they do well for the DD connection but looking at their squad might be tough)

all this is open to change closer to the start of the season

offshore_arab83
19-06-2017, 01:41 PM
No if's no buts

This^^^

arab_plumber
21-06-2017, 08:00 AM
Ray will be under immense pressure to get his signings, tactics spot on and win the league......2nd place is not acceptable and I don't want to hear anything about second place coming out of Tannadice

I WANT A WINNING MENTALITY

BeachArab
21-06-2017, 08:52 AM
Dundee United
Falkirk
St Mirren
ICT
Morton
Dunfermline
QotS
Livingston
Dumbarton
Brechin

arabian_ian
21-06-2017, 09:24 AM
United
St Mirren
Falkirk
Dunfermline
Morton
QotS
Dumbarton
ICT
Brechin
Livingstone

RAM1971
21-06-2017, 02:49 PM
Ray will be under immense pressure to get his signings, tactics spot on and win the league......2nd place is not acceptable and I don't want to hear anything about second place coming out of Tannadice

I WANT A WINNING MENTALITY

After enduring football purgatory for the past two and a half seasons, the demands of Middle Eastern Sanitary Technician are both just and necessary. However, there is the small matter of having a team first!

Chips_OToole
25-06-2017, 09:50 PM
If its not

1 Dundee United -(i couldn't give a monkeys f uck about what comes after)

the team that we have all followed for years will then regress to an also-ran like the standard almost junior like status and it will be the fault of one money greedy bas**rd.

And yet still some c unts will come on and go -its cathartic we need find our true identity as a club and sh1te like that -F UCK THAT get winning and GET THOMPSON OUT

SmedDUm
26-06-2017, 08:33 PM
Wm Hill's prediction -

United 9/4
Falkirk 11/4
ICT 4
St Mirren 4
Dunfermline 9
Morton 10
QotS 16
Livi 25
Dumbarton 50
Brechin 100

GUNBOAT
09-07-2017, 08:46 PM
At the moment i think we will make the play offs but i agree with Shedka its too early to predict.

Shedka fulfills a lifetime ambition chairman of DUFC,the Boat fires AFF a 100 GUN salute.

GUNBOAT
21-10-2017, 04:21 PM

Perhaps i was being a wee bit too optimistic.

ianharab
21-10-2017, 04:28 PM
Certainly no be winning the league unless some serious changes are made