PDA

View Full Version : O/T FAO baggieal

Newcy Wolf
18-06-2017, 08:26 AM
I asked a simple question a week ago several times but you couldn't or wouldn't answer.

It was basically to show proof of Jeremy Corbyn being an "IRA sympathiser" rather than taking a few lines out of a daily rag.

The reason I have started this thread is so that as an O/T thread, people can choose whether to view it or not-no one can be accused of hijacking a thread.

Another reason is because I wouldn't want to ask the question on the London Fire thread.

The same thread that you want to keep the politics side of it out of the thread yet you harp on about Corbyn in three out of your last four posts.

Answer the question and we can both enjoy the rest of this day.

Thanks.

baggieal
18-06-2017, 08:39 AM
I asked a simple question a week ago several times but you couldn't or wouldn't answer.

It was basically to show proof of Jeremy Corbyn being an "IRA sympathiser" rather than taking a few lines out of a daily rag.

The reason I have started this thread is so that as an O/T thread, people can choose whether to view it or not-no one can be accused of hijacking a thread.

Another reason is because I wouldn't want to ask the question on the London Fire thread.

The same thread that you want to keep the politics side of it out of the thread yet you harp on about Corbyn in three out of your last four posts.

Answer the question and we can both enjoy the rest of this day.

Thanks.

As Blood says - you should be banned from the site! Photos/files and his own mouth do not lie!

PS - hope you are banned as you are a low life Dingle!

Newcy Wolf
18-06-2017, 08:54 AM
Still no proof, I'll take that as as a 'no' then.

Enjoy your day :D

WBA1955
18-06-2017, 09:13 AM
I'would'have'believed'it'if'he'had'formed'a'coalit ion'government'with'a'paramilitary'group;D

Newcy Wolf
18-06-2017, 09:23 AM
I'would'have'believed'it'if'he'had'formed'a'coalit ion'government'with'a'paramilitary'group;D

No. Surely no one would stoop so low to cling onto power in this day and age?

Would they?

baggieal
18-06-2017, 10:33 AM
Still no proof, I'll take that as as a 'no' then.

Enjoy your day :D

So Corbyn did not stand up for a minutes silence then to honor terrorist scumbags? Surely, anyone with half a brain would condemn murdering terrorist scum bags immediately without hesitation!

Now Newcy - as Blood says - get off the site and go feck yourself!

Newcy Wolf
18-06-2017, 11:11 AM
Sir! Sir! He started it sir!Ban him sir! He's horrible sir!

Leave it with the mods, see what they think.

Childish grass.

goodlordmurphy
18-06-2017, 11:27 AM
So Corbyn did not stand up for a minutes silence then to honor terrorist scumbags? Surely, anyone with half a brain would condemn murdering terrorist scum bags immediately without hesitation!

Now Newcy - as Blood says - get off the site and go feck yourself!

Al, you go and watch one play football who is of the same persuasion every week.

baggieal
18-06-2017, 12:05 PM
Al, you go and watch one play football who is of the same persuasion every week.

There's a difference though GLM - if you are talking about McClean - he's not a Politician representing the country, and he's been honest inn his beliefs where Corbyn is a complete hypocrite. For me not wearing a poppy is a personal choice ( like O'Neil ) but turning his back on the national anthem was childish and he admitted it was. I disliked McClean for turning his back on the anthem and actually told him so outside the ground, but got to say it - there are not many players like McClean who give us much to help others whether it's paying for funerals or helping with brain tumors etc!

Big difference!

Newcy Wolf
18-06-2017, 12:43 PM
There's a difference though GLM - if you are talking about McClean - he's not a Politician representing the country, and he's been honest inn his beliefs where Corbyn is a complete hypocrite. For me not wearing a poppy is a personal choice ( like O'Neil ) but turning his back on the national anthem was childish and he admitted it was. I disliked McClean for turning his back on the anthem and actually told him so outside the ground, but got to say it - there are not many players like McClean who give us much to help others whether it's paying for funerals or helping with brain tumors etc!

Big difference!

Big difference?

A runt who hates everything what Britain stands for but turns a blind eye to the thousands of British sterling paid into his bank account.

And you have the nerve to talk about hypocrisy.

goodlordmurphy
18-06-2017, 01:59 PM

Big difference!

I will grant you that Al...even I was impressed by his generosity.

baggieal
18-06-2017, 02:29 PM
Big difference?

A runt who hates everything what Britain stands for but turns a blind eye to the thousands of British sterling paid into his bank account.

And you have the nerve to talk about hypocrisy.

Who asked you to discuss the merits of a West Brom player - so feck right off!

Newcy Wolf
18-06-2017, 04:18 PM
I'll decide who and what I talk about, I don't need to be asked.

albion68
18-06-2017, 07:09 PM
I'll decide who and what I talk about, I don't need to be asked.why do you frequent this site .as clearly you dislike all things baggies .theres woodlands wolf who I've got huge respect and then there's er you first class a&shole .

BaggieBlood
18-06-2017, 07:31 PM
I don't think wba posters realise how much this dingle scum hates our beloved club.

If anyone needs proof go to the desert bored and read his envious, disparaging threads.

He ar se licks the vile but, they totally, to a man, ignore him like he doesn't exist so he ends up on here.

A sad, uneducated sack of c rap trying to cause strife on here 24/7.

Two beautiful days and instead of doing anything good he posts on here.

The only consolation is we've not had any racist/homophobic/ soldier hating rant from him lately.

Newcy Wolf
18-06-2017, 07:49 PM
why do you frequent this site .as clearly you dislike all things baggies .theres woodlands wolf who I've got huge respect and then there's er you first class a&shole .

Could you try that again but in English please?

Thanks.

baggieal
18-06-2017, 07:56 PM

Thanks.

Your a sad c unt so do one..............

Newcy Wolf
18-06-2017, 09:01 PM
Sadly all this hijacking threads, abuse, bad language and insults all because I asked you to prove your statement.

You certainly have a great intelligent team behind you to back you up when asked a simple question. You should feel really proud.

You still haven't shown me proof.

SwedishBaggie
19-06-2017, 07:28 AM

Thanks.

Dear, dear, I remember someone who struggled with congruent English a while back on another thread, and then when commented on, found it silly to have a go at someone's language... Says it all really.

Newcy Wolf
19-06-2017, 11:17 AM
Dear, dear, I remember someone who struggled with congruent English a while back on another thread, and then when commented on, found it silly to have a go at someone's language... Says it all really.

Cannot help yourself, can you?

Go on, have the last word, you know you need to.

albion68
19-06-2017, 11:21 AM

Thanks.. Here goes, frequent (as in often or many) dislike self explanatory woodlands wolf ( wolves fan) first class ( tops, number 1) a&shole ( you ) .

SwedishBaggie
19-06-2017, 01:03 PM
. Here goes, frequent (as in often or many) dislike self explanatory woodlands wolf ( wolves fan) first class ( tops, number 1) a&shole ( you ) .

Classic XD

BaggieBlood
19-06-2017, 01:24 PM
The other day this dingle bell end wrote "forth" when his context meant "fourth", did i mention it?

No, because i already know he's a thick b ast@rd.

If it wasn't for his auto spell check you'd really see how dumb this dingle is, that how you'll see his thickness in context errors like above.

The mods won't do anything about him because he's a rse licked about corwin.

And to be honest i've never been one for bans until that post goading baggieal on the london fire thread.

That showed, once and for all, what a nasty, degenerate he is.

Yet, any who disagree with him are keyboard warriors.

Total filth, lying/racist/homophobic/soldier hating scum of the first order.

albion68
19-06-2017, 01:55 PM
The other day this dingle bell end wrote "forth" when his context meant "fourth", did i mention it?

If it wasn't for his auto spell check you'd really see how dumb this dingle is, that how you'll see his thickness in context errors like above.

And to be honest i've never been one for bans until that post goading baggieal on the london fire thread.

Total filth, lying/racist/homophobic/soldier hating scum of the first order.. B.B.i take it he's your least favourite person.

baggieal
19-06-2017, 01:59 PM

Total filth, lying/racist/homophobic/soldier hating scum of the first order.

I would agree with every word there Blood. I contributed a decent sum for the fire victims as did my little girl out of her pocket money as it was heartbreaking, as is any tragic incident including the one last night. A life is a life.

How will he be banned when Mick had a shocking reply, and the reply on the other thread was no better than what you would expect from a ten year old!

BaggieBlood
19-06-2017, 03:20 PM
No albion68, he's totally irrelevant to me, like his do g sh it team.

I hate the vile, and the dings are just something to chuckle at from time to time as they go down to the thurd tier and so on.

He clearly has nothing in his pathetic life, despite the lies, and he spends his time on here trying to get a rise, they tolerate him and his lies on the dings mad site because in a desert any water like substance is a bonus, even if it's toxic p iss.

He denies all the things I state he has said, and that's because his tiny little brain cannot remember what he said yesterday, as i suspect he goes on various forums on the troll.

Did he arrange to meet his dings cohorts last season when they went to st james park and won?

No, because it's all a lie. He lives on benefits with his mum in some wolverhampton shi t hole stalking posters on numerous website forums.

However, the comments on the london fire were a new low and then this thread, again just designed to cause trouble.

albion68
19-06-2017, 04:20 PM
No albion68, he's totally irrelevant to me, like his do g sh it team.

I hate the vile, and the dings are just something to chuckle at from time to time as they go down to the thurd tier and so on.

He clearly has nothing in his pathetic life, despite the lies, and he spends his time on here trying to get a rise, they tolerate him and his lies on the dings mad site because in a desert any water like substance is a bonus, even if it's toxic p iss.

He denies all the things I state he has said, and that's because his tiny little brain cannot remember what he said yesterday, as i suspect he goes on various forums on the troll.

Did he arrange to meet his dings cohorts last season when they went to st james park and won?

No, because it's all a lie. He lives on benefits with his mum in some wolverhampton shi t hole stalking posters on numerous website forums.

However, the comments on the london fire were a new low and then this thread, again just designed to cause trouble.B.B.you may well be correct.

holmleighchris
19-06-2017, 04:20 PM
why do you frequent this site .as clearly you dislike all things baggies .theres woodlands wolf who I've got huge respect and then there's er you first class a&shole .

If you don't like the poster, and clearly he isn't liked on here, then why not just ignore his posts? Continue the thread as if he hasn't appeared, totally ignoring his "imput". Feed the fire and it will continue to smoulder, leave it alone and it will die out.
I don't see what he posts as being worthy of a ban. Maybe Des does and will do the deed.

WBA1955
19-06-2017, 04:48 PM
If you don't like the poster, and clearly he isn't liked on here, then why not just ignore his posts? Continue the thread as if he hasn't appeared, totally ignoring his "imput". Feed the fire and it will continue to smoulder, leave it alone and it will die out.
I don't see what he posts as being worthy of a ban. Maybe Des does and will do the deed.

No'if'you'start'banning'people'because'they'hold'd ifferent'opinions'then'we'might'as'well.'turn'out' the'lights
If'people'get'offended'by'others'views'then'they's hould'think'before'they'post'no'good'calling'for'a 'ban'if'they'can't'win'an'argument
As'for'me'i'always'say'it'as'i'see'it'nothing'pers onal.
I'like'Mick,and'i'have'always,taken'his'attacks,on 'council'workers'with'a'pinch'of'salt'but'he'spits 'his'dummy'out'when'the'joke'is'on'him
Not'exactly,a'shrinking'violet'is'he

phild
19-06-2017, 05:13 PM
Trouble is he doesn't appear to have many personal opinions does NW, he just comes across as a master baiter. His repeated, sarcastic, derisory and off-topic comments only serve to goad others , who could've reacted better, admittedly, or better still not at all.

goodlordmurphy
19-06-2017, 05:40 PM

I've had that philosophy in operation for ages now with 'Alien' posters, works for me.

SwedishBaggie
19-06-2017, 05:46 PM

That's true Chris, one can't help oneself at times though. Nuisance will be busy this night though, commenting on all these posts and having to have the last word to each and everyone ;D

WBA1955
19-06-2017, 06:07 PM
It's'not'our'fault'he'supports'a'club'that'has'bee n'shyte'in'most'peoples'lifetime>:)

Albionic68
19-06-2017, 06:35 PM
I can honestly say that I've had a REALLY boring day at a professional conference. Thought I'd pop onto the site for a wind down. Reading this thread has completed the circle. Cheers everyone for absolutely fk all you bunch of wind up tossers. 😂😂😂 😉 .

mickd1961
19-06-2017, 07:19 PM
No'if'you'start'banning'people'because'they'hold'd ifferent'opinions'then'we'might'as'well.'turn'out' the'lights
If'people'get'offended'by'others'views'then'they's hould'think'before'they'post'no'good'calling'for'a 'ban'if'they'can't'win'an'argument
As'for'me'i'always'say'it'as'i'see'it'nothing'pers onal.
I'like'Mick,and'i'have'always,taken'his'attacks,on 'council'workers'with'a'pinch'of'salt'but'he'spits 'his'dummy'out'when'the'joke'is'on'him
Not'exactly,a'shrinking'violet'is'he

What "joke" is it you're referring to Des.....I'm struggling to think of anything closely approaching humour from yourself towards me in the last couple of days.

I just can't fathom your agenda with regards to me at the moment.....it sort of feels like Oldham has hacked in and is using your user ID.

Last week I posted as to your whereabouts as I was genuinely concerned due to your lack of posting and then when you do come back you launch a series of nasty as sarcastic comments at me.

Very sad Des.....I'm not going to get involved in the pettiness and I'd be grateful if you gave it a rest.

baggieal
19-06-2017, 07:30 PM
What "joke" is it you're referring to Des.....I'm struggling to think of anything closely approaching humour from yourself towards me in the last couple of days.

I just can't fathom your agenda with regards to me at the moment.....it sort of feels like Oldham has hacked in and is using your user ID.

Last week I posted as to your whereabouts as I was genuinely concerned due to your lack of posting and then when you do come back you launch a series of nasty as sarcastic comments at me.

Very sad Des.....I'm not going to get involved in the pettiness and I'd be grateful if you gave it a rest.

Must say as a neutral, I enjoy reading Mick's threads ( and not even met the guy ) and thought your comments were bang out of order. I also thought you waded in two feet first on the fire thread. Perhaps, you should ban yourself, as not exactly a good example!

albion68
19-06-2017, 08:10 PM
I can honestly say that I've had a REALLY boring day at a professional conference. Thought I'd pop onto the site for a wind down. Reading this thread has completed the circle. Cheers everyone for absolutely fk all you bunch of wind up tossers. 😂😂😂 😉 .. Like

WBA1955
19-06-2017, 08:57 PM

No'agenda'with'you'Mick'you'are'a'poster'i'genuinl ey'like'and'your'posts'make'me'lol.
Apologies'if'i'offended'you'not'my'intention'at'al l.

mickd1961
19-06-2017, 09:13 PM
No worries Des,happy to move on.

In truth mate I'm very "Working Class"....on July the 3rd I'll complete 39 years of constant employment since I started as a petrol pump attendant and stores assistant at a s h I t t y garage in 1978.

No toffs in my family and I can't recall the last time I killed a fox.

BTW.....FFS get yourself a new tablet because your posts are a pain in the a r s e to decipher.

We could have had a whip round if you hadn't p I s s ed so many posters off in the last few days :-))

WBA1955
20-06-2017, 02:53 PM
No worries Des,happy to move on.

In truth mate I'm very "Working Class"....on July the 3rd I'll complete 39 years of constant employment since I started as a petrol pump attendant and stores assistant at a s h I t t y garage in 1978.

No toffs in my family and I can't recall the last time I killed a fox.

BTW.....FFS get yourself a new tablet because your posts are a pain in the a r s e to decipher.

We could have had a whip round if you hadn't p I s s ed so many posters off in the last few days :-))

If'you'think'i'pee'folks'off'on'here'you'ought'to' see'what'they'think'of'me'on'.com:D
I'am'my'own'worst'enemy'at'times'
We'live'down'Hinksford'now'Mick,'I'will'come'to'a' game'at'Stour'next'season'for'a'meet

holmleighchris
20-06-2017, 03:02 PM
I love it when people make up

:heart::heart::heart::heart:

mickd1961
20-06-2017, 04:12 PM
I love it when people make up

:heart::heart::heart::heart:

Who asked your opinion you dithering old c nut?

Get back to your fence posts! :-)

Des......you will be my personal guest at a Stour home game.....the Halesowen match is a spicy little affair!

Acido
21-06-2017, 08:17 PM
Who asked your opinion you dithering old c nut?
Get back to your fence posts! :-)
Des......you will be my personal guest at a Stour home game.....the Halesowen match is a spicy little affair!

Thats totally offensive Mick, to all fences. I hope the old geezer Chris didnt take any offense at it. Boom boom!! ;D

holmleighchris
22-06-2017, 05:51 AM
Old!!!!! How very rude.
Yet another birthday arrives Saturday.

Acido
22-06-2017, 02:26 PM
Old!!!!! How very rude.
Yet another birthday arrives Saturday.

Ahh its mine on Monday, and if you had timed it right we could have both had the 26th. :P