PDA

View Full Version : The EDL and Britain First sympathisers

regis80
20-06-2017, 04:51 PM
Where are you hiding? You and your far right extreme views have nothing but similar terrorist views to the jihadis we have in Britain. Appalling and disgusting. You can read all you want from the Daily Mail and the Sun, you simply have been brainwashed just like those ISIS followers.. it's about time the law changed to clamp down on those who want to cause terror to the public. I don't see any EDL and Britain first followers on here apologizing Troch/Phil for what happened the other day.. thought not.

albion68
20-06-2017, 05:47 PM
Where are you hiding? You and your far right extreme views have nothing but similar terrorist views to the jihadis we have in Britain. Appalling and disgusting. You can read all you want from the Daily Mail and the Sun, you simply have been brainwashed just like those ISIS followers.. it's about time the law changed to clamp down on those who want to cause terror to the public. I don't see any EDL and Britain first followers on here apologizing Troch/Phil for what happened the other day.. thought not.
Are you comparing a few nutters to what happened in Manchester.

rambaggie
20-06-2017, 05:54 PM
All of a sudden you here Muslim voices when some of their religion is targeted. In my opinion the Finsbury attack was not a terrorist attack, it was a one man revenge attack for the Manchester and London debacle. I do believe that two wrongs don't make a right though and this has to stop before things escalate.

baggieal
20-06-2017, 05:58 PM

All tragic incidents are appalling especially with a loss of life. I really hope you are not comparing kids being blown up in Manchester to Finsbury Park! It's good to see a lovely Iman there who was a hero - the last one with hooks incited racial hatred and why was it not stopped immediately? Hamza should have been told to have slung his hook out of the country immediately and deported, and all law abiding citizens of every race would have said the same. Sorry, perhaps not one called Jeremy :O

regis80
20-06-2017, 06:03 PM
A terrorist is a person who uses unlawful violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.

Don't the ISIS who try to bomb us here seek revenge for what we do in the middle east?

The Manchester attacker is a terrorist and committed an appalling crime, so many innocent lives were lost. The terrorist who atttacked in London the other day did what the London attackers did in The Borough some weeks ago .. all of these scumbags are terrorists. I do not see a difference. You have islamic hate preachers and you have the daily mail pretty much the same thing. Sorry if this offends you, but that is the reality.

regis80
20-06-2017, 06:06 PM
All tragic incidents are appalling especially with a loss of life. I really hope you are not comparing kids being blown up in Manchester to Finsbury Park! It's good to see a lovely Iman there who was a hero - the last one with hooks incited racial hatred and why was it not stopped immediately? Hamza should have been told to have slung his hook out of the country immediately and deported, and all law abiding citizens of every race would have said the same. Sorry, perhaps not one called Jeremy :O

I am not comparing kids being killed to what this muppet did the other day, any life lost is tragic. The attacker at FP could easily have killed children. In no way was it a racial attack, he had far right extremist aims just like the ISIs terrorists. The sooner we rid of these nutters the better. Do not defend that loon from the other night. It is Britain First and the EDL whi are responsible for this. Same for the killing of Jo Cox. That killer was a terrorist too.

albion68
20-06-2017, 06:21 PM
I am not comparing kids being killed to what this muppet did the other day, any life lost is tragic. The attacker at FP could easily have killed children. In no way was it a racial attack, he had far right extremist aims just like the ISIs terrorists. The sooner we rid of these nutters the better. Do not defend that loon from the other night. It is Britain First and the EDL whi are responsible for this. Same for the killing of Jo Cox. That killer was a terrorist too.
Islam is not a race ,it's a religion.

Tantany baggie
20-06-2017, 06:37 PM
If there was no islamic terror there would be no edl...if any ones to blame its the government over the last 20 years sticking their heads in the sand hoping the problem would go away.

mickd1961
20-06-2017, 06:41 PM
I am sick to death of hearing that the "Daily Mail" is responsible for all of the angst in this country towards Islam.

If you think that then it's like me saying you've been brainwashed by The Guardian......it's utter rubbish.

I read the Daily Mail so by your standards this make me a White Supremasist and a Facist.....what a load of bollox....try getting yourself a life!

The guy from Cardiff cannot be defended,regardless of his mental state I regard him as a terrorist and total scum,he should be treated by the courts as a terrorist as it was his attempt to terrorise Muslims.

Tremendous respect to the Imam who saved this vile nutter from the baying mob,what a fine example he is and an incredibly brace man.

I hate violence and I abhor all forms of terrorism but to blame a newspaper is just facile and pathetic.

baggieal
20-06-2017, 07:07 PM

The lunatic appears to have no links to any groups, and this place had an absolutely appalling reputation for breeding radicals. Hamza the hook man in the past was not alone, as most in there were listening to him and nothing was ever done! This is why, the guy most likely chose this target as he was totally unstable. He apparently belongs to no group, all his Muslim neighbours spoke highly of him - something must likely snapped. What he did, was absolutely disgusting, and they should throw away the key - a human life is a human life.

Do NOT compare this complete low life, to the absolute maniac who planned for weeks and weeks to blow young innocent kids up at a kiddies pop concert. This terrorist scumbag did not have mental issues and nothing snapped in his head - it was cold savage and planned murder which took weeks of planning. The person who did this atrocity does not even deserve a funeral.

Do not even work on guesses, in that someone might have done this, or might have done that, as this does not wash. Many young kids would be at a pop concert as a special one off until 10pm especially with school, but doubtful that many young kids would be up after midnight........................

Incredible.......... I would not compare anyone with ISIS scumbags who shoot kids and chop off heads, and nail people to crosses, or execute people/families over pits!

wbaliquidator
20-06-2017, 08:27 PM
I doubt if the guy was influenced by any newspaper, or anyone single individual or group trying to subvert him for any political or ideological doctrine.
More likely I think he was someone who was influenced by the constant threat and numbers of incidents inflected by individuals and groups who do want to see a worldwide domination of their culture and values. Many it seems willing to use violence against any who oppose. Almost every day now there are reports on the news of some incident or other related to Muslim terrorists. It was only a matter of time to be honest.
As for the racist comments, yes there probably are a few on this board as there are elsewhere but this is NOT a race issue.
I hear arguments about our involvements in the middle East, yes it certainly inflamed the situation. But what about the rest of the world?. How do you explain the incidents sweeping across numerous African countries, and the Far East
ISIS at the moment, but what about the Taliban, Al-Qaeda, Al-Shabaab, Boko Haram, Darul Islam.

BaggieBlood
20-06-2017, 10:44 PM
For too long UK governments let the likes of Abu hamza and that other evil b astard jamjar choudry spout their evil bile at Street corners, if the law couldn't stop them, then new legislation should have been enacted and these scum arrested.

How many were radicalised before one was finally deported and the other imprisoned?

What happened at the mosque is tragic but, not a surprise to me.

There will always be far right nutters like that nail bomber who targeted and killed gays and coloured people and there will always be Muslim nutters, who are so suspeticibe and weak minded to believe that they are doing gods work blowing kids up.

On another note is Phild troch?

I remember about 18 months ago troch came on here after a long absence and told us that tragically his world had been shattered after losing 2 people very close to him in the space of a year.

Then we never heard from him again.

phild
21-06-2017, 07:08 AM
Its a concern to me that any one who openly criticises Islam is seen as somehow related to a far right group, but they cannot see the irony that idiots not unlike Regis80 equate blowing up kids with overseas foreign policy. Understand this, whether it is a twisted form of Islam practised by ISIS or even the moderated westernised version, one thing that unites them all is their reverence for the prophet Muhammed, who is said to be the greatest moral example in history and a man who Muslims must try to emulate. He used extreme violence to impose Allas will and which today his followers still do.

Have a good day Regis at your 'Day of rage' and no, Im not Troch

regis80
21-06-2017, 07:55 AM
Its a concern to me that any one who openly criticises Islam is seen as somehow related to a far right group, but they cannot see the irony that idiots not unlike Regis80 equate blowing up kids with overseas foreign policy. Understand this, whether it is a twisted form of Islam practised by ISIS or even the moderated westernised version, one thing that unites them all is their reverence for the prophet Muhammed, who is said to be the greatest moral example in history and a man who Muslims must try to emulate. He used extreme violence to impose Allas will and which today his followers still do.

Have a good day Regis at your 'Day of rage' and no, Im not Troch

Throch/Phil - It is the far right group and it is they who have radicalised this guy from Cardiff. Why don't you just stop being a BNP, EDL, Britain First or Combat18 apologist and admit that your daily bible also known as the Daily Mail and the Sun have played a part in all this.

You are probably the kind of person that would accept all the hate spread from these evil islamaphobic individuals out there, like the guy in Wales who said that the guy should have hired a steam roller instead to mow people down at FP.

To say that I am equating the action of that guy blowing up kids and this guy attacking in FP is the typical twisting those at Daily Mail do. I DID NOT EQUATE THESE TRAGEDIES. I said the guy at FP could easily have taken kids too. DO NOT MAKE FALSE ACCUSATIONS. I know exactly what you are trying to imply and have people on here believe so do not even think about going there.

Where do I stand on all those who commit terror? They should face severe punishment for the rest of their lives, i'm not talking jail sentence either. In fact I would have our very own Guantanamo Bay and take all these known terrorists over there and keep them well away from our democracy.

Anyone who uses extreme violance towards any civilian is a terrorist. Many of the attacks by muslims were also lone attacks too who were radicalised online or by going overseas. I'm sorry but in this case the truth is this guy from Cardiff has also been radicalised by the hate preaching taking place in our daily lives. It is about time we tackled all forms of this hate which is becoming very toxic in our society.

goodlordmurphy
21-06-2017, 08:24 AM

Al, wasn't it the European Union that stopped Teresa May from deporting six of their main men decreeing that they would have to remain here?....I'm asking not telling...

kettering_baggie
21-06-2017, 09:39 AM
Regis80, why the hell are you intent on causing discord between us Albion fans? Yes, we have 'off topic' threads but this board is predominantly a football forum and all you seem to want is to find something that can give you cause to brand people 'racist'. You ultra-lefties really are a pain, so please go and find a political forum and leave us to the excitement of the transfer window (lol)!

goodlordmurphy
21-06-2017, 10:04 AM
Throch/Phil - It is the far right group and it is they who have radicalised this guy from Cardiff. Why don't you just stop being a BNP, EDL, Britain First or Combat18 apologist and admit that your daily bible also known as the Daily Mail and the Sun have played a part in all this.

You are probably the kind of person that would accept all the hate spread from these evil islamaphobic individuals out there, like the guy in Wales who said that the guy should have hired a steam roller instead to mow people down at FP.

To say that I am equating the action of that guy blowing up kids and this guy attacking in FP is the typical twisting those at Daily Mail do. I DID NOT EQUATE THESE TRAGEDIES. I said the guy at FP could easily have taken kids too. DO NOT MAKE FALSE ACCUSATIONS. I know exactly what you are trying to imply and have people on here believe so do not even think about going there.

Where do I stand on all those who commit terror? They should face severe punishment for the rest of their lives, i'm not talking jail sentence either. In fact I would have our very own Guantanamo Bay and take all these known terrorists over there and keep them well away from our democracy.

Anyone who uses extreme violance towards any civilian is a terrorist. Many of the attacks by muslims were also lone attacks too who were radicalised online or by going overseas. I'm sorry but in this case the truth is this guy from Cardiff has also been radicalised by the hate preaching taking place in our daily lives. It is about time we tackled all forms of this hate which is becoming very toxic in our society.

regis80 why did you insist, even after Phild said he wasn't Troch, open your post Throch/Phil...you do come across as the most bigoted idiot...

regis80
21-06-2017, 10:12 AM
Regis80, why the hell are you intent on causing discord between us Albion fans? Yes, we have 'off topic' threads but this board is predominantly a football forum and all you seem to want is to find something that can give you cause to brand people 'racist'. You ultra-lefties really are a pain, so please go and find a political forum and leave us to the excitement of the transfer window (lol)!

Hello Ketters, in no way am I trying to cause discord between albion fans. There has just been so much hypocracy from these certain posters for some time now and yet they still try to defend themselves. I agree this board is and should remain predominantly football, but please don't just tell me this. I have only posted o/t threads in recent weeks as compared to those posting o/t threads for years. I am no ultra lefty either.

Yes we do need more activty in the transfer market.

regis80
21-06-2017, 10:16 AM
regis80 why did you insist, even after Phild said he wasn't Troch, open your post Throch/Phil...you do come across as the most bigoted idiot...

A round of applause for the good ol sh*tbaglord-murphy calling me a bigited idiot - so rich coming from you.

stripes39
21-06-2017, 10:29 AM
. You have islamic hate preachers and you have the daily mail pretty much the same thing

If you're trying to make a serious point with your post I'd go and read up on a few basic facts if you're seriously comparing the morality of several hate preachers such as Anjem Choudary, Abu Hanza or Yusha Evans with a mainstream UK daily newspaper. You might not share the Mail's views but you clearly show a total lack of understanding as to what these hate preachers stand for if you think they are both the same thing

baggieal
21-06-2017, 10:29 AM

With due respect, what the feck are you talking about! There are many attacks every day of the week between different religions and races and these sometimes are racial or non racial. In one breath you are saying, there is no comparison between FP and the Manchester kids being blown up, and the next you are saying the lunatic in Cardiff was radicalized like the terrorist scumbag who blew the kids up.

The guy in Cardiff seems an unstable nutter/loner who had mental issues as opposed to belonging to any group. The scumbag in Manchester took weeks and weeks of plotting to murder innocent little kids in cold savage murder and that's what he did. This is what ISIS do as well as decapitating families and kids!

I deplore all forms of violence and it's sad when anybody loses a life especially a young innocent child. You say there could have been kids at FP - well is was gone midnight and you are guessing. Bit like saying with the failed terrorist incident in Sweden - there could have been 100 kids there all sucking lolly pops. There were none.

Some could say, it's a wonder why FP was not sorted out in the days of that terrorist hook armed thug Hamza and remember hundreds of his followers worshipped him in the road! Why? Perhaps, this is what sparked this deplorable act from the guy who seems a complete loner!

People like you are the reason why the country is in a mess as people are afraid to say the wrong word! Do you also preach to schools in that Nativity plays should be banned!

WBA1955
21-06-2017, 10:36 AM
Hatred'begets'hatred.Do'people'really'believe'our' bombs'in'syria'don't'kill'kids'and'will'end'the'tr oubles
Did'Bloody'Sunday'end'the'IRA
Corbyn'is'the'only'level'head'in'this'mess
The'DUP'alliance'violates'the'good'friday'agreemen t
Watch'this'space

goodlordmurphy
21-06-2017, 10:42 AM
A round of applause for the good ol sh*tbaglord-murphy calling me a bigited idiot - so rich coming from you.

Thanks for that informed reply...gives me all the information I need to know about you...goodbye.

regis80
21-06-2017, 10:46 AM
With due respect, what the feck are you talking about! There are many attacks every day of the week between different religions and races and these sometimes are racial or non racial. In one breath you are saying, there is no comparison between FP and the Manchester kids being blown up, and the next you are saying the lunatic in Cardiff was radicalized like the terrorist scumbag who blew the kids up.

The guy in Cardiff seems an unstable nutter/loner who had mental issues as opposed to belonging to any group. The scumbag in Manchester took weeks and weeks of plotting to murder innocent little kids in cold savage murder and that's what he did. This is what ISIS do as well as decapitating families and kids!

I deplore all forms of violence and it's sad when anybody loses a life especially a young innocent child. You say there could have been kids at FP - well is was gone midnight and you are guessing. Bit like saying with the failed terrorist incident in Sweden - there could have been 100 kids there all sucking lolly pops. There were none.

Some could say, it's a wonder why FP was not sorted out in the days of that terrorist hook armed thug Hamza and remember hundreds of his followers worshipped him in the road! Why? Perhaps, this is what sparked this deplorable act from the guy who seems a complete loner!

People like you are the reason why the country is in a mess as people are afraid to say the wrong word! Do you also preach to schools in that Nativity plays should be banned!

I am referring to the act of violence committed by these cowards.. it isn't just about Manchester and those kids, it is about all of these attacks. Going back as far as 7/7, Westminster, Brits killed in Tunisia (i'm sure there are loads more) all of them have an intent on killing. The terrorist from Cardiff had an intent on killing and causing terror too. I am saying kids and other bystanders could easily have been caught up in it, any human age group not just kids. I am not trying to say one is a more or lesser on a scale of awfulness as all of these acts are just simply horific.
I'll tell you something, I am not afraid to say the wrong word nor am I one who believes in being PC - common sense should always prevail. In my earlier post I actually called for our very own Guantanmo Bay - is that being very PC or a Human rights supporter? I think we both know and agree on what should be done to these animals but yet you are trying to pick a hole in what I have mentioned to further your far-right beliefs.

regis80
21-06-2017, 10:50 AM
If you're trying to make a serious point with your post I'd go and read up on a few basic facts if you're seriously comparing the morality of several hate preachers such as Anjem Choudary, Abu Hanza or Yusha Evans with a mainstream UK daily newspaper. You might not share the Mail's views but you clearly show a total lack of understanding as to what these hate preachers stand for if you think they are both the same thing

Err I have not shows a lack of understanding as to what these hate preachers stand for, I've said in my previous post what should be done to them and it is probably very much the same as what you would want.

wbatillidie
21-06-2017, 11:08 AM
Thanks for that informed reply...gives me all the information I need to know about you...goodbye.

Man hugs required, this site can be so bitter at times. Never known so many nasty falling out between posters.

goodlordmurphy
21-06-2017, 11:12 AM
Man hugs required, this site can be so bitter at times. Never known so many nasty falling out between posters.

I only said thanks for his info....I would rather hug a giant Python than bigots like him.

WBA123
21-06-2017, 11:32 AM
Lots of difference of opinion on here...remember, debate is good as long as its within the boundary of debate and not insulting/offensive. That's why we're all on here!

In my opinion I hear a lot of the points Regis is making. The print media have a lot to answer for in this country. They create division/fear/hatred with their propaganda driven headlines and masses believe them. They've done some despicable things in the past (especially the phone tapping) and they can virtually get away with clear lies as their headlines knowing they may have to print a small apology on page 17, three weeks down the line.

I'd really like to see an independant body regulate the print media. Its not about limiting free speech, but about the media giving the public accurate facts and not twisted versions of the truth to suit their political agenda.

phild
21-06-2017, 11:44 AM
There is simply no comparison with this loon who drove a van into a crowd and an Islamic terrorist who blew up kids with a nail bomb at a concert. Get some perspective. But people like Regis80 are saying its exactly the same. Id make a distinction between a terror attack and an incident. Before we know it workplace bullying will suddenly be upgraded and become some one terrorising another person at work.

Who was this loon in the van radicalised by? When an Islamic fundamentalist blows up kids with a nail bomb you can be sure he was radicalised from qu'ranic scripture by an imam in a mosque dressed like Muhammed.

When the Government of the day decides to do jack when an atrocity takes place then certain people are going to take the law into their own hands. The government must take its fair share of responsibility and DO something like taking jihadis off the streets otherwise they will just create more loons in a van. Everyone must have an honest debate about the serious threat we face from Fundamental Islam which justifies all these attacks from the Qu'ran.

But No Its just far simpler to crack down on people such as me and others by labelling us instead. We have a right to be fearful of Islam.

regis80
21-06-2017, 12:17 PM
There is simply no comparison with this loon who drove a van into a crowd and an Islamic terrorist who blew up kids with a nail bomb at a concert. Get some perspective. But people like Regis80 are saying its exactly the same. Id make a distinction between a terror attack and an incident. Before we know it workplace bullying will suddenly be upgraded and become some one terrorising another person at work.

Who was this loon in the van radicalised by? When an Islamic fundamentalist blows up kids with a nail bomb you can be sure he was radicalised from qu'ranic scripture by an imam in a mosque dressed like Muhammed.

When the Government of the day decides to do jack when an atrocity takes place then certain people are going to take the law into their own hands. The government must take its fair share of responsibility and DO something like taking jihadis off the streets otherwise they will just create more loons in a van. Everyone must have an honest debate about the serious threat we face from Fundamental Islam which justifies all these attacks from the Qu'ran.

But No Its just far simpler to crack down on people such as me and others by labelling us instead. We have a right to be fearful of Islam.

I have clarified my point on the very point you make about me describing the incidents to be the same, stop trying to twist what I have stated. Are you really such a moronic disturbed individual that only hate comes out of you? You have practically spread hate on this board for a number of years through many different aliases/usernames - I would be suprised if one of the posters of this particular thread other than yourself is you - give yourself an up vote eh? Same hatred filled post just different user. You've been found out!

You mention Fundamental Islam then in your last sentence you only mention Islam. Islam in general or Fundamental Islam? Are now saying Islam in general is at fault or Fundemental Islam? Just looking for clarity.

phild
21-06-2017, 12:48 PM
This is now pointless. You have now resorted to name calling and abuse as everyone can clearly see. I dont mind having an open and honest debate with you but when you start flinging irrational accusations and personal attacks at me and others on this thread then it just shows what a waste of time this is.

regis80
21-06-2017, 12:54 PM
This is now pointless. You have now resorted to name calling and abuse as everyone can clearly see. I dont mind having an open and honest debate with you but when you start flinging irrational accusations and personal attacks at me and others on this thread then it just shows what a waste of time this is.

I'm sorry if that offended you, I really hope I have not upset you.

WBA1955
21-06-2017, 12:58 PM
Lots of difference of opinion on here...remember, debate is good as long as its within the boundary of debate and not insulting/offensive. That's why we're all on here!

In my opinion I hear a lot of the points Regis is making. The print media have a lot to answer for in this country. They create division/fear/hatred with their propaganda driven headlines and masses believe them. They've done some despicable things in the past (especially the phone tapping) and they can virtually get away with clear lies as their headlines knowing they may have to print a small apology on page 17, three weeks down the line.

I'd really like to see an independant body regulate the print media. Its not about limiting free speech, but about the media giving the public accurate facts and not twisted versions of the truth to suit their political agenda.

The'reason'the'media'do'that'is'because'they'are'T ory'owned'and'war'is'good'business
Keep'blowing'up'the'peasants'and'carry'on'with'the 'arms'production
I'can't'believe'how'gullable,some'are
The'Tories'have'been'7'years'and'people'still'beli eve'their.anti'immigration'lies
The'Tories,have'done'nothing'to'make'us'safer'they 'have'cut'Police'Fire'and'nurses'FFS

phild
21-06-2017, 01:03 PM
Im sure our under resourced police force would have better things to do than have to deal with this day of rage protest which wants to bring down a democratically elected Government

baggieal
21-06-2017, 01:08 PM
The'reason'the'media'do'that'is'because'they'are'T ory'owned'and'war'is'good'business
Keep'blowing'up'the'peasants'and'carry'on'with'the 'arms'production
I'can't'believe'how'gullable,some'are
The'Tories'have'been'7'years'and'people'still'beli eve'their.anti'immigration'lies
The'Tories,have'done'nothing'to'make'us'safer'they 'have'cut'Police'Fire'and'nurses'FFS

Did not see Cameron cuddling up to IRA terrorists - did you! Do you go on the same marches as Regis?

Incredible...................

baggieal
21-06-2017, 01:13 PM

Agree with most of your points! A work colleague ( this is true ) who is muslim tripped over my chair and I went flying! I did jolt forward - should I have called the Police and labelled this a terrorist attack as Regis would have done? So happens, this colleague is a top guy, and even he thinks what Regis wrote is laughable and a load of tripe!

Incredible! No wonder our country is in a mess................

albion68
21-06-2017, 01:15 PM
Hatred'begets'hatred.Do'people'really'believe'our' bombs'in'syria'don't'kill'kids'and'will'end'the'tr oubles
Did'Bloody'Sunday'end'the'IRA
Corbyn'is'the'only'level'head'in'this'mess
The'DUP'alliance'violates'the'good'friday'agreemen t
Watch'this'space
FFS.get a life.corbyn and his merry men(women) are a real danger to this country .please tell me what good would he do.hes got a good response from the younger generation ,he's promised them everything which you know as well as me he CANT deliver. he his a commie / leftie /Marxist whatever. Leopard don't change its spots.

regis80
21-06-2017, 01:37 PM
Agree with most of your points! A work colleague ( this is true ) who is muslim tripped over my chair and I went flying! I did jolt forward - should I have called the Police and labelled this a terrorist attack as Regis would have done? So happens, this colleague is a top guy, and even he thinks what Regis wrote is laughable and a load of tripe!

Incredible! No wonder our country is in a mess................

Typical of someone like you eh, you probably didn't even show your EDL work colleague mate the full context of this thread as to the gist of what I have been trying to say. You probably event went as far as just showing half a sentence of what I wrote - hmm Daily Fail and the Sun do this very often. Gullible git. Sorry if that offends you, I apologise if it upsets you - please dont sulk eh.

regis80
21-06-2017, 01:41 PM
I am sick to death of hearing that the "Daily Mail" is responsible for all of the angst in this country towards Islam.

If you think that then it's like me saying you've been brainwashed by The Guardian......it's utter rubbish.

I read the Daily Mail so by your standards this make me a White Supremasist and a Facist.....what a load of bollox....try getting yourself a life!

The guy from Cardiff cannot be defended,regardless of his mental state I regard him as a terrorist and total scum,he should be treated by the courts as a terrorist as it was his attempt to terrorise Muslims.

Tremendous respect to the Imam who saved this vile nutter from the baying mob,what a fine example he is and an incredibly brace man.

I hate violence and I abhor all forms of terrorism but to blame a newspaper is just facile and pathetic.

Sick to death of hearing that the "Daily Mail" is responsible for all of the angst in this country towards Islam? Well said there Mick or should it be Mick - Know it is true because I was at the game.. or I should know because I am Mick - I employ people on 18K, 23K blah blah blah or I know because I am Millionaire Mick - more like Mickey Mouse would be more appropriate. You are not always right and people have a right to disagree with you.

splinter
21-06-2017, 01:57 PM

Well said couldn't of put it any better.

WBA1955
21-06-2017, 02:12 PM
Did not see Cameron cuddling up to IRA terrorists - did you! Do you go on the same marches as Regis?

Incredible...................

No'time'for'the'IRA'or'any'other'terrorists'Al.But 'tit'for'tat'reprisals'only'fan'the'flames'
ISIS'are'the'love'child'of'Blair'and'Bush
You'can't'fight'terrorists'only'create'them

WBA1955
21-06-2017, 02:16 PM
Wazs'that'the'same'Cameron'who'told'the'yanks'Brit ain'was'only'a'bit'player'in'WW2
Churchill'would'have'been'so'proud

Newcy Wolf
21-06-2017, 02:44 PM
Great thread this :D

wbatillidie
21-06-2017, 02:47 PM
Great thread this :D

Fanning the flames?

Newcy Wolf
21-06-2017, 02:51 PM
Fanning the flames?

No, not at all.
Just showing my opinion of the thread.

You okay with that?

wbatillidie
21-06-2017, 03:01 PM
No, not at all.
Just showing my opinion of the thread.

You okay with that?

I've given that some thought, nah, not in the least bothered, thanks for asking all the same.

baggieal
21-06-2017, 03:20 PM
Sick to death of hearing that the "Daily Mail" is responsible for all of the angst in this country towards Islam? Well said there Mick or should it be Mick - Know it is true because I was at the game.. or I should know because I am Mick - I employ people on 18K, 23K blah blah blah or I know because I am Millionaire Mick - more like Mickey Mouse would be more appropriate. You are not always right and people have a right to disagree with you.

What a bitter and twisted poster you are! So you don't like it, because so many oppose your love in, with differing terrorists, now you resort to blaming a newspaper and taking the piss out of Mick who is a good poster!

I will beat Mick to it - w anker!

regis80
21-06-2017, 03:47 PM
What a bitter and twisted poster you are! So you don't like it, because so many oppose your love in, with differing terrorists, now you resort to blaming a newspaper and taking the piss out of Mick who is a good poster!

I will beat Mick to it - w anker!

Wow!
Strong words there baggieal, i'm very offended. If you think that's going to hurt my feeelings then think again sunshine. You've been found out to be a vile racist far right extremist - it is no wonder nobody from any past governments want to help the scum of society like yourself.

mickd1961
21-06-2017, 03:57 PM

What an obnoxious tool you are.

Stick your views up your a r s e alongside your head.

Christ knows why we bother having moderators on this board anymore.....at least the previous encumbants dealt with this sort of stuff.

In the last couple of weeks this board has gone downhill rapidly due mainly to your attitude and your political agenda.

I'd long suspected your were our old "friend" Oldham.....now I'm sure!

If the hat fits!!

holmleighchris
21-06-2017, 04:08 PM

Christ knows why we bother having moderators on this board anymore.....at least the previous encumbants dealt with this sort of stuff.

In the last couple of weeks this board has gone downhill rapidly due mainly to your attitude and your political agenda.

If the hat fits!!

Crikey Mick, this is the first time I've seen this thread, can't be on here 24/7. Would you like to list the ones from this thread who you want banned? I assume you want people from both sides of the argument barred, or just those who oppose your views?
It's all just sticks and stones Mick, let it pass and move on.
Des get that bloody keyboard fixed and stop upsetting people!

regis80
21-06-2017, 04:17 PM

If the hat fits!!

Oh here we go, why is it when you don't like someone .. oh let's call him Oldham. I can confirm i'm not Oldham. Maybe it's just a number of poster with those username just never got on with you? Have you ever thought that?
The last couple of weeks? Really? What about when you went into exile? Why on earth did you bother coming back - did the sulking come to an end, nobody asked you to come back. You always seems to slate posters on here if they don't like your views. I actually agreed with some of your views in the past, i dare not ever disagree with you though. You can also stop attacking other posters too, it is very childish of you.

It is posters like you and the EDL sympathisers that have hijacked this board with hate filled posts that brought this board down. I won't even start listing those that no longer post on here, i was one of them until recent times.

mickd1961
21-06-2017, 04:18 PM
Crikey Mick, this is the first time I've seen this thread, can't be on here 24/7. Would you like to list the ones from this thread who you want banned? I assume you want people from both sides of the argument barred, or just those who oppose your views?
It's all just sticks and stones Mick, let it pass and move on.
Des get that bloody keyboard fixed and stop upsetting people!

It's about managing things Chris.

That said,stupidity on both sides of the argument but the personal stuff is just plain daft.

I popped back on the board after over a year off just to wish everyone a Merry Xmas and intended to leave it at that but because the stupidity seemed to have ceased I kept on posting.

In the last couple of weeks it's returned with a vengeance which is sad.

Best form of moderation is to deal with one's own side of things so I'll wait for the football to start again I think.

Have a nice summer break everybody,including Regis and Newcy and enjoy the sun and let's see what excitement the season brings,cheers for now.

WBA1955
21-06-2017, 04:53 PM
Leave'the'personal'comments'out'guys'i'would'hate' to'ban'anyone'and'i'don't'want'the'board'as'boring 'as.com
We'are'all'adults'and'should'be'capable'of'debate' without'the'abuse

baggieal
21-06-2017, 07:06 PM
Oh here we go, why is it when you don't like someone .. oh let's call him Oldham. I can confirm i'm not Oldham. Maybe it's just a number of poster with those username just never got on with you? Have you ever thought that?
The last couple of weeks? Really? What about when you went into exile? Why on earth did you bother coming back - did the sulking come to an end, nobody asked you to come back. You always seems to slate posters on here if they don't like your views. I actually agreed with some of your views in the past, i dare not ever disagree with you though. You can also stop attacking other posters too, it is very childish of you.

It is posters like you and the EDL sympathisers that have hijacked this board with hate filled posts that brought this board down. I won't even start listing those that no longer post on here, i was one of them until recent times.

I actually enjoy reading the posts from Mick and Blood as they tell it the way it is - lots of facts and wit! Even GLM has differing views to me, which is fine, but some of his posts contain dry humor.

But your posts are boring and twisted and your views on there's no difference between a Cardiff guy who yes is an appalling low life versus a calculated murderer who plotted for months to blow up innocent little kiddies in Manchester - well well! Perhaps you should stick to a placard and march with the other fruit cakes. Bet you won't allow nativity plays in your school, if you have kids as not politically correct.

I have contributed generously to every tragic incident and had friends at the Manchester Arena so your comments are distasteful. By the way, I holiday in muslim countries and have many friends, so hardly racist!

So Oldham - go back to your politically correct hole, and people like you are what contributed to many voters wanting out!

regis80
21-06-2017, 07:49 PM
I actually enjoy reading the posts from Mick and Blood as they tell it the way it is - lots of facts and wit! Even GLM has differing views to me, which is fine, but some of his posts contain dry humor.

But your posts are boring and twisted and your views on there's no difference between a Cardiff guy who yes is an appalling low life versus a calculated murderer who plotted for months to blow up innocent little kiddies in Manchester - well well! Perhaps you should stick to a placard and march with the other fruit cakes. Bet you won't allow nativity plays in your school, if you have kids as not politically correct.

I have contributed generously to every tragic incident and had friends at the Manchester Arena so your comments are distasteful. By the way, I holiday in muslim countries and have many friends, so hardly racist!

So Oldham - go back to your politically correct hole, and people like you are what contributed to many voters wanting out!

You have actually made me chuckle with those above comments apart from mentioning the tragic events.

For a moment just leave out who the victims are, a terrorist who goes on their mission does so to kill and cause terror. In manchester the scumbag went for kids, in london he went for muslims.. but kids easily could have been caught up in it. Okay maybe not that time of the incident but it can easily happen if went a different time of the day. What i am trying to explain is the the state of mind of both these attackers - is that they are both out to go and kill and cause terror. Terrorists have one aim and are fanatical and have twisted minds - radicalisation is one, if not the main cause. Their sources of radicalism are different. I really don't know how else to explain myself to you.

Like i said before, im not a PC person nor do i go about my way to ensure everything is. I have fond memories of school nativity plays as a child, if i had children why would I not want them to experience what i did? infact I'd look forward to that day.

Holidaying in muslim countries doesn't prove a single thing. haha this is the funniest thing i've read all day on here. Thank you so much for sharing that with me. Much love ❤️

baggieal
21-06-2017, 08:10 PM
You have actually made me chuckle with those above comments apart from mentioning the tragic events.

For a moment just leave out who the victims are, a terrorist who goes on their mission does so to kill and cause terror. In manchester the scumbag went for kids, in london he went for muslims.. but kids easily could have been caught up in it. Okay maybe not that time of the incident but it can easily happen if went a different time of the day. What i am trying to explain is the the state of mind of both these attackers - is that they are both out to go and kill and cause terror. Terrorists have one aim and are fanatical and have twisted minds - radicalisation is one, if not the main cause. Their sources of radicalism are different. I really don't know how else to explain myself to you.

Like i said before, im not a PC person nor do i go about my way to ensure everything is. I have fond memories of school nativity plays as a child, if i had children why would I not want them to experience what i did? infact I'd look forward to that day.

Holidaying in muslim countries doesn't prove a single thing. haha this is the funniest thing i've read all day on here. Thank you so much for sharing that with me. Much love ❤️

You really have lost the plot! Your reply is all ifs and buts. Bit like saying there could have been 80 little kids singing hymns at the foiled Swedish terror attack. Do you work for MI5 - you must know more than the police if you are 100% sure this low life in Cardiff was part of an organized radical cell. Did this welsh guy not rent the van just before the incident because his mental state snapped, as many muslim neighbours said he had done many good deeds! Bit different from Manchester where a calculating cold bloodied murderer planned to kill kids months in advance. Then again, you see what you want to see.

Why would someone go to a muslim country if they did not like muslims - would be quite odd? Any loss of life is heartbreaking, but just like murder or manslaughter, there's different circumstances. So are you saying, if somebody was one beer over the limit and killed someone in a tragic accident, this would be rated the same if another person was calculated and hit a girl ten times in the face with a hammer and killed them!

You have lost the plot. The country is in a sad way, because people like you..................

GLAWSTERBAGGIE
21-06-2017, 08:13 PM
It's about managing things Chris.

That said,stupidity on both sides of the argument but the personal stuff is just plain daft.

I popped back on the board after over a year off just to wish everyone a Merry Xmas and intended to leave it at that but because the stupidity seemed to have ceased I kept on posting.

In the last couple of weeks it's returned with a vengeance which is sad.

Best form of moderation is to deal with one's own side of things so I'll wait for the football to start again I think.

Have a nice summer break everybody,including Regis and Newcy and enjoy the sun and let's see what excitement the season brings,cheers for now.

You cant go yet mickd we havent signed that donkey from Southampton yet and you promised to put raybans on ya ballcocks and strut your arse around the brummie ! Much better site when you and the old boyz was on here, bedford , MK etc dont let the lefties win ffs or we will all be doooomed...

Cheese out.

Acido
21-06-2017, 09:31 PM
Wow!! whats happened on here recently, this board is going into meltdown. :O

I never used to bother listening to anything that the Ukip, and B*np, and Edl, and Britain first had to say because I also had them all down as being more of a problem than a solution.
However as somebody else also posted on this thread, they wouldnt need to be here at all if the murdering scumbag terrorists didnt exist either, and they arent the ones who are comitting these appalling acts.
Whats worse here, they wouldnt need to exist either if the two faced politicians had actually made some effort to look into this problem instead of hiding and only offering sympathetic comments once an attack has happened.
I can see why Tommy Robinson comes across as annoying and why people want to smack him, but I find myself agreeing with most of what he says now, and by the way, did you see his ludicrous hatchet-job conversation with that loathsome Piers Morgan yesterday morning ?