Wots the details for Derby tickets. Can't see anything on the official site

http://dufc.co/news/dundee-away-ticket-sale-date/

offshore_arab83
21-06-2017, 06:27 PM
Voucher A is it no?

Wullie
21-06-2017, 06:29 PM
http://dufc.co/news/dundee-away-ticket-sale-date/

Good of them to put them up for sale to season ticket holders before the early bird period finishes.

So if I was of a mind to go and watch my club in this competiton they've *******ised, made into a stupid group stage, where teams get seeding protection, the only way to guarantee a tickets is to shell out my £325 first or hope I get one in the general sale?

ahlltanyirhide
21-06-2017, 09:20 PM
Good of them to put them up for sale to season ticket holders before the early bird period finishes.

So if I was of a mind to go and watch my club in this competiton they've *******ised, made into a stupid group stage, where teams get seeding protection, the only way to guarantee a tickets is to shell out my £325 first or hope I get one in the general sale?

Good of the club to look after the most loyal of supporters, well done United.

Wullie
21-06-2017, 09:30 PM
Good of the club to look after the most loyal of supporters, well done United.

Are folk less loyal for choosing to buy within the early bird period?

They want folk to buy season tickets, why the rush to sell tickets now presumably the public sale presumably starts on the 29th?

The Early bird ends on 2nd of July.

What if I or others can't afford a season ticket payment until pay day on the 30th?

blackandtangerine
22-06-2017, 04:58 AM
Are folk less loyal for choosing to buy within the early bird period?

They want folk to buy season tickets, why the rush to sell tickets now presumably the public sale presumably starts on the 29th?

The Early bird ends on 2nd of July.

What if I or others can't afford a season ticket payment until pay day on the 30th?

Very valid point Wullie. Theres no need for tickets to be on sale this early. Should have waited till after the early bird period ended. As you say lot of people might not be able to buy their season ticket till they get paid at the end of the month.

TerryTheTerror
22-06-2017, 09:59 AM
Personally I'm glad they are going on sale early as I leave for Canada on Tuesday so I may have struggled if it was in a couple of weeks time. I'm sure, at this time of the year, I'm not the only one in this position.

blackandtangerine
22-06-2017, 11:49 AM
Personally I'm glad they are going on sale early as I leave for Canada on Tuesday so I may have struggled if it was in a couple of weeks time. I'm sure, at this time of the year, I'm not the only one in this position.
Could have left your voucher A and cash with a friend to get for you. Not that difficult.

TerryTheTerror
22-06-2017, 12:38 PM
You think I have friends? :p

ahlltanyirhide
22-06-2017, 01:02 PM
Very valid point Wullie. Theres no need for tickets to be on sale this early. Should have waited till after the early bird period ended. As you say lot of people might not be able to buy their season ticket till they get paid at the end of the month.

Dont see any problem myself, we got drawn against The Fun in Funland, there will be limited tickets available, United spot an opportunity to incentivise season tickets sales, grabbing the opportunity same as any other business would do in circumstances such as this, yet out jump the harbingers of doom and despair to level yet more criticism at the club

who'd have thunk it eh :D

Wullie
22-06-2017, 01:11 PM
If only there was something like a transfer window, where decent/exciting players could be signed.

That might incentivise anyone swithering/holding off. ;D

TerryTheTerror
22-06-2017, 01:21 PM
If only there was something like a transfer window, where decent/exciting players could be signed.

When does the transfer window close? Must be soon the way folk are getting excited about our lack of signings. :)

TerryTheTerror
22-06-2017, 01:21 PM
Dont see any problem myself, we got drawn against The Fun in Funland, there will be limited tickets available, United spot an opportunity to incentivise season tickets sales, grabbing the opportunity same as any other business would do in circumstances such as this, yet out jump the harbingers of doom and despair to level yet more criticism at the club

I agree with this. :)

Wullie
22-06-2017, 01:39 PM
When does the transfer window close? Must be soon the way folk are getting excited about our lack of signings. :)

Well aware the window is open until the end of August, but i'm not the one pushing for season ticket numbers to hit targets and trying to re-engage a disgruntled section of the fanbase.

I always wait until the end of June, but the thought of handing out almost £500 next week to watch more of the same as last season, isn't getting my juices flowing.

blackandtangerine
22-06-2017, 02:27 PM

who'd have thunk it eh :D
Yep thats us. I just think they could have waited till after july2nd as i ken lots of folk that cant get their season tickets before they are paid at the end of this month.

Now what about this announcement you were going on about for the beginning of June?

ahlltanyirhide
22-06-2017, 04:21 PM
Yep thats us. I just think they could have waited till after july2nd as i ken lots of folk that cant get their season tickets before they are paid at the end of this month.

Now what about this announcement you were going on about for the beginning of June?

Shooting yir bolt in excitement again I see b&t, but yiv jizzed too quickly my friend, I stated the end of June and it's only the 23rd :O

Now awa' you to the lavvie and clean yirsel up afore yir good lady gets in ;D

blackandtangerine
22-06-2017, 07:11 PM
Shooting yir bolt in excitement again I see b&t, but yiv jizzed too quickly my friend, I stated the end of June and it's only the 23rd :O

Could have swore you said something would be announced on june 7th. Clock is ticking tho 😉

Chick A Saw
22-06-2017, 07:56 PM

Just seems to be a bit too many been shown the door or decided to move on, and only 3 added to the squad. Then add in the continuation of the Flood and Donaldson still here, i can guarantee in no way am i getting excited!

tHeArAb
22-06-2017, 08:07 PM
Just seems to be a bit too many been shown the door or decided to move on, and only 3 added to the squad. Then add in the continuation of the Flood and Donaldson still here, i can guarantee in no way am i getting excited!

Its far easier to get rid of players who are out of contract or surplus to requirements than it is to sign players at this time of year. Like the manager says, players and agents are on holiday, some clubs arent even open for trading. We've signed 3 players already. It takes time. We have till the end of August to sign the rest.

Whitfieldarab
22-06-2017, 09:25 PM
Its far easier to get rid of players who are out of contract or surplus to requirements than it is to sign players at this time of year. Like the manager says, players and agents are on holiday, some clubs arent even open for trading. We've signed 3 players already. It takes time. We have till the end of August to sign the rest.

Patience is a trait that not too many have on here unfortunately.

Good post by the way.

Hoofballer
22-06-2017, 09:42 PM

....and players are hoping their agents can get them a better gig than turning out alongside Toshney, Flood and Donaldson :O

blackandtangerine
30-06-2017, 11:37 AM

Hiya, its the end of June.

tHeArAb
21-07-2017, 09:43 AM
Utd end sold out.

Danny_Dyer
21-07-2017, 10:35 AM
Hiya, its the end of June.

It's now nearly the end of July.

I think Ahltanyir is talking pish tbh!!

shedka
21-07-2017, 10:40 AM
Over 3000 with over a week to go so would sell more of we got the three seconds in the main stand. For trophy virgin gotti looking in, it's more than the fun have brought to Tannadice on a few occasion in recent years

They must have sold over 5k for a non season ticket game, unheard of for the funsters which tells you whose cup final it is, they struggled to get 5k fans for most league games last season

eric_sinclair
21-07-2017, 11:41 AM
Over 3000 with over a week to go so would sell more of we got the three seconds in the main stand. For trophy virgin gotti looking in, it's more than the fun have brought to Tannadice on a few occasion in recent years

They must have sold over 5k for a non season ticket game, unheard of for the funsters which tells you whose cup final it is, they struggled to get 5k fans for most league games last season

How many derby games have there been at dens with no season tics valid?
aff yer nut if you think playing a championship side is "our cup final"I hope common sense prevails and you get more tics in the stand but you didnt need them last derby at dens so its a gamble.

Charlie arab
21-07-2017, 11:59 AM
Why is it a gamble?still plenty tickets for Dundee end so it will be totally empty if Utd don't get it.

SmedDUm
21-07-2017, 12:27 PM
How many derby games have there been at dens with no season tics valid?
aff yer nut if you think playing a championship side is "our cup final"I hope common sense prevails and you get more tics in the stand but you didnt need them last derby at dens so its a gamble.

Do you get the tics off the foxes?

RAM1971
21-07-2017, 12:51 PM

Shedz, it's a Dundee Derby. That's far more important to both sides than a cup final!

_JohnGotti_
21-07-2017, 01:10 PM

dearie me trophy virgin how many times dae ye need tae be telt

anyway eh dinnae think we'll sell mair tickets as everyone I've spoke tae has the fear efter hearing ya toyed wi the giants oh the north the other night

_JohnGotti_
21-07-2017, 01:12 PM
Do you get the tics off the foxes?

oh phuck the guy who had a great day when his team stayed DOON then greeting tae his wife is still posting
phucking magic

shedka
21-07-2017, 01:20 PM
They still have 1700 to sell in the home ends,not including the three sections we normally get in the main

Maybe sensible to start selling to us section at a time

shedka
21-07-2017, 01:22 PM
Shedz, it's a Dundee Derby. That's far more important to both sides than a cup final!

What a load of keech!

Logie_Arab
21-07-2017, 01:36 PM
Further Dens Allocation Received

July 21, 2017

We have now received a further allocation of tickets for the Betfred Cup tie v Dundee at Dens Park on Sunday, 30 July. The match is all-ticket.

The tickets, for sections A and B of the main stand, are priced as follows:

£20 for adults
£12 for concessions (65+, U18s, FT Students).

Proof of concession status may be required.

TerryTheTerror
21-07-2017, 01:36 PM

I've read some ****e on this site over the years but this about takes the biscuit. :?

eric_sinclair
21-07-2017, 01:40 PM
They still have 1700 to sell in the home ends,not including the three sections we normally get in the main

Maybe sensible to start selling to us section at a time

Probably does but it took you boys a lot longer than normal to sell behind the goal(relegation derby excluded).
The more the merrier for me altho wud prefer us dees in 3 ends of the ground,but hey ho we both need the doh.

tHeArAb
21-07-2017, 02:18 PM

With all due respect, can u no just talk about Utd without having to try & get involved in some kind of keyboard war about crowd sizes. You're absolutely obsessed with that lot.

billymorgan
21-07-2017, 03:18 PM
Well Said ^^^^^^

SmedDUm
21-07-2017, 03:30 PM
With all due respect, can u no just talk about Utd without having to try & get involved in some kind of keyboard war about crowd sizes. You're absolutely obsessed with that lot.

No harm in reminding them they're the big team with the wee crowds :)

TerryTheTerror
21-07-2017, 03:48 PM

It's really weird that folk take umbridge about Shedka getting them telt. :?

ahlltanyirhide
21-07-2017, 04:00 PM
It's now nearly the end of July.

I think Ahltanyir is talking pish tbh!!

Danny lad, all good things come to he who waits. There are a lot of variables still in play here, the add ons for Andy Robertson being just an example. It can be difficult when negotiating the sale/purchase of a multi million pound business and proper due diligence must be, and apparently still is, being undertaken. Long gone are the days when the white knight comes riding in to the rescue, but one thing I will say is that the mood of potential owners will be buoyed by the backing of the fans re season ticket sales. It's the core support that makes United a realistic proposition, if sales had of plummeted as some predicted then it may have chased potential suitors away, however, this one hasn't been put off as yet, as I understand it, merely scrutinising the current state of affairs, and the potential for moving forward.

I like most everyone else would like this done and dusted so we can wave goodbye to the Thompson family, but I also want any new owner(s) to come into the club with a full knowledge of the state of the club, coupled with a plan of action that will work. And if that takes more time then sobeit, phukkwits and yella scarfers will just have to wait like everyone else ;D

ahlltanyirhide
21-07-2017, 04:07 PM

Spot on shedka, have a look at the kunts around dense next Sunday, thoosands of them will have their heads and shoulders covered in dust as they dig oot the scarves for their one and only outing this season to follow The Fun

FTD4life

offshore_arab83
21-07-2017, 04:29 PM
with all due respect, can u no just talk about utd without having to try & get involved in some kind of keyboard war about crowd sizes. You're absolutely obsessed with that lot.

retweet

offshore_arab83
21-07-2017, 04:29 PM

Getting them telt?

SmedDUm
21-07-2017, 04:43 PM
Getting them telt?

Yeah. About their p1sh crowds. Why not? You see the bile they come away with.

Charlie arab
21-07-2017, 04:49 PM
Look smeds this is a forum for slagging Utd , not dundee 😉

shedka
21-07-2017, 05:19 PM

With all due respect and ty for your interest but no I'll continue to put them straight on here thanks very much, no keyboard war, there is no war, we always win hands down, it's fun to remind them as they have so many delusional fans that are fed lies from birth

As for obsession, have you ever lived in Dundee or even read forums over the years, they pretty much have a dedicated United forum on their main board etc

shedka
21-07-2017, 05:20 PM

Very, people used to be arse licked for doing the same on here a few years ago

Maybe there are a few Arabs on here with funster fathers afterall...

shedka
21-07-2017, 05:24 PM
Spot on shedka, have a look at the kunts around dense next Sunday, thoosands of them will have their heads and shoulders covered in dust as they dig oot the scarves for their one and only outing this season to follow The Fun

FTD4life

It's their cup final ahlltan, most of us know that 😉

_JohnGotti_
21-07-2017, 06:14 PM

phuck heres Terry the Trigger, banning in 54321

telt OYF

offshore_arab83
21-07-2017, 06:15 PM
Yeah. About their p1sh crowds. Why not? You see the bile they come away with.

Crowd debates, does anyone really care about crowd numbers?

_JohnGotti_
21-07-2017, 06:16 PM
Very, people used to be arse licked for doing the same on here a few years ago

Maybe there are a few Arabs on here with funster fathers afterall...

at last a true statement fae Angus
yer dads are a DERRY

offshore_arab83
21-07-2017, 06:19 PM
at last a true statement fae Angus
yer dads are a DERRY

This tale still amazes me this

shedboy71
21-07-2017, 06:30 PM
I've read some ****e on this site over the years but this about takes the biscuit. :?

agree (but i think RAM said it as a form of sarcasm?) - and ive posted quite % of the aforementioned sh!te i will have you know

shedboy71
21-07-2017, 06:31 PM
This tale still amazes me this

? whats the story OA? All your cryptic p!sh recently really :P

shedboy71
21-07-2017, 06:32 PM
Crowd debates, does anyone really care about crowd numbers?

only in a threesome mate

offshore_arab83
21-07-2017, 06:51 PM
? whats the story OA? All your cryptic p!sh recently really :P

Sorry mate i cant possibly go into it B)

offshore_arab83
21-07-2017, 06:51 PM
only in a threesome mate

ootdoor
21-07-2017, 07:40 PM
I won't be entertaining this "tie". It's a glorified friendly and you boys get your big day out at a top flight ground. If you want to play us properly, earn that right by getting promoted.

Until then, cheerio!

shedboy71
21-07-2017, 07:42 PM
I won't be entertaining this "tie". It's a glorified friendly and you boys get your big day out at a top flight ground. If you want to play us properly, earn that right by getting promoted.

Until then, cheerio!

you could just phuck off and die. That would be entertaining

ootdoor
21-07-2017, 07:58 PM
you could just phuck off and die. That would be entertaining

Phucking magic!

shedboy71
21-07-2017, 08:14 PM
Phucking magic!

indeed the fact you are on a united board on a friday night. quality. I was sure you said cheerio?

ootdoor
21-07-2017, 08:42 PM
indeed the fact you are on a united board on a friday night. quality. I was sure you said cheerio?

Could you just phuck off and die, that would be entertaining

shedboy71
21-07-2017, 08:49 PM

oakey doke - we could maybe do duet?

TerryTheTerror
21-07-2017, 08:52 PM
oakey doke - we could maybe do duet?

Why give him oxygen? :?

shedboy71
21-07-2017, 09:08 PM
Why give him oxygen? :?

fair point Terry.

deebuster
22-07-2017, 07:45 AM

Instead, why dont you phuck off to the fridge you fat mess.

TerryTheTerror
22-07-2017, 08:12 AM
If you'd like to irritate the life out of him it's easy. Ignore him.

ootdoor
22-07-2017, 09:08 AM
Instead, why dont you phuck off to the fridge you fat mess.

Morning Deebluster,

Pleasing to see you are very much still a humourless roaster.

What would have thought it eh, lol.

deebuster
22-07-2017, 09:54 AM
Morning Deebluster,

Pleasing to see you are very much still a humourless roaster.

What would have thought it eh, lol.

No shame in going up a couple of pant sizes Ootie. Joggers might be more comfortable though Fatso. :)

tHeArAb
22-07-2017, 03:35 PM
With all due respect and ty for your interest but no I'll continue to put them straight on here thanks very much, no keyboard war, there is no war, we always win hands down, it's fun to remind them as they have so many delusional fans that are fed lies from birth

As for obsession, have you ever lived in Dundee or even read forums over the years, they pretty much have a dedicated United forum on their main board etc
They do, so let them talk pish over there. U dont need to invite them over here at every opportunity and have this place polluted with their ****e.

tHeArAb
22-07-2017, 03:41 PM
No harm in reminding them they're the big team with the wee crowds :)

And looks whats happened. 2 pages and 2 days worth of a perfectly good thread turned into another crowd debate keyboard war.

shedka
22-07-2017, 03:53 PM
Inviting? Get a grip ha ha

Who started the thread? This is a United forum, it's them who have chose to post

If it was up to me most of the trophy virgins who have come on here would be banned

tHeArAb
22-07-2017, 04:00 PM

Who started the thread? This is a United forum, it's them who have chose to post

If it was up to me most of the trophy virgins who have come on here would be banned
"For trophy virgin gotti looking in".............If thats no asking for him to bite back i dunno what is. It is a Utd forum yes, so why u feel the need to speak about individuals from next door i have no idea. :confused:

shedka
22-07-2017, 04:06 PM
Just two thousand odd of them today btw, only sealed the game late on after Buckie had apparently missed a great chance, Willie Miller said at one stage in the second half they couldn't get in Buckie's half 😛

shedka
22-07-2017, 04:10 PM
"For trophy virgin gotti looking in".............If thats no asking for him to bite back i dunno what is. It is a Utd forum yes, so why u feel the need to speak about individuals from next door i have no idea. :confused:

That wasn't an invite, just knew he was looking in as he'd posted a few times in the thread he started (something that shouldn't be allowed)

Either way, deal with it instead of getting your knickers in a twist about what I post about the fun as I'll not be stopping those kind of posts as long as I'm posting on here

shedboy71
22-07-2017, 09:41 PM
That wasn't an invite, just knew he was looking in as he'd posted a few times in the thread he started (something that shouldn't be allowed)

Either way, deal with it instead of getting your knickers in a twist about what I post about the fun as I'll not be stopping those kind of posts as long as I'm posting on here

All your statements are 100% FACT. but it doesnt bother them (honest).

Why arent they banned some of them troll Shedka and Smeds all the time - and no its not just banter! But as Uncle Terry said best smothering the oxygen.

SRYB

FTD

_JohnGotti_
23-07-2017, 01:11 AM
All your statements are 100% FACT. but it doesnt bother them (honest).

Why arent they banned some of them troll Shedka and Smeds all the time - and no its not just banter! But as Uncle Terry said best smothering the oxygen.

SRYB

FTD

ffs seriously get a grip you,Angus and Tiny Tears get slagged by DABS aswell,its banter ye ken.
I only post on threads that mention meh team or ill maybe start ane fir a bit oh a laugh, but I leave all yer serious ones alone
ken whit tae dae msg a MOD when I say something as bad as whit you've said in the past

ootdoor
23-07-2017, 07:48 AM

Shedka,

To put it simply, we are not your rivals. You need to focus your energy on footballing giants like Falkirk, ICT, QOS and Dunfermline.

If you don't get out the weakest diddy league in decades, if could be time for the doors to shut.

deebuster
23-07-2017, 08:01 AM
Shedka,

To put it simply, we are not your rivals. You need to focus your energy on footballing giants like Falkirk, ICT, QOS and Dunfermline.

If you don't get out the weakest diddy league in decades, if could be time for the doors to shut.

We are okay, chubby thanks and all that.

Get the bacon on.

shedka
23-07-2017, 09:11 AM
As usual I have the funster trophy virgins absolutely fizzing

Pleasing indeed

offshore_arab83
23-07-2017, 09:17 AM

IMO they arent breaking any rules of footy mad, we really gonna ban people just for supporting another team and coming on for a slagging match? Some mods would delete and ban people for f uck all but i dont think its right. Plus we cant just ban people from this forum it becomes a global ban meaning they are banned from all footy mad forums, we were all told from the top men of footy mad to only ban where its deemed unavoidable, for clear breach of rules or something OTT

We have the option of infarctions and of course ban ranging from 1 day bans to permanent bans.

For those of you who think you may be banned from sheep or 6p mad your not, all bans were lifted when the new format kicked in, hence the likes of ootdoor etc posting on here

Shedka and smeds are slagged from us never mind opposition fans, unless its justifiable then there no bans getting dished out by myself

Dunno how the other mods feel about it but thats my take on it...

offshore_arab83
23-07-2017, 09:18 AM

Whys that? cos he supports another team?

TerryTheTerror
23-07-2017, 09:37 AM
That's pretty much my stance also offshore.

ianharab
23-07-2017, 10:37 AM
Ditto for me

ootdoor
23-07-2017, 12:24 PM
We are okay, chubby thanks and all that.

Get the bacon on.

Bacon is for peasants, steak lorne thank you.

shedka
23-07-2017, 12:27 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/Ime5WqFMhuvSg/giphy.gif

"I love steak lorne and have never seen my team win a major trophy" - ootdoor

_JohnGotti_
23-07-2017, 12:47 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/Ime5WqFMhuvSg/giphy.gif

"I love steak lorne and have never seen my team win a major trophy" - ootdoor

Angus are you that Finlay guy, he's solid gold aswell

ootdoor
23-07-2017, 02:39 PM
I seem to have a few on here raging....phucking magic!

Keep it coming Kids!

deebuster
23-07-2017, 02:40 PM
I seem to have a few on here raging....phucking magic!

Keep it coming Kids!

Been getting coached by Paddy?

Is he still hiding from Ulster_Dees?