PDA

View Full Version : Bonkers Bongo starts early

9goals2hattricks3pen
23-06-2017, 10:08 AM
This from Bongo on the Villa site re Villa's first game v Hull

It's a funny game to start with. Could be a 6 pointer. A win would be huge and a loss quite a confidence killer. My only concern is the way we finished the season and was a bit of a damp squib. Surely it should be squid? I'm don't know what a squib is?
Anyway with the imminent arrival of JT the club should have a big lift and might well attract a few more decent signings. Let's hope hull loose a few key players this summer not they dropped a division.

My reply

Bit early for you to be anticipating a relegation 6 pointer. Still you know your club better than I do.

goodlordmurphy
23-06-2017, 10:25 AM
This from Bongo on the Villa site re Villa's first game v Hull

It's a funny game to start with. Could be a 6 pointer. A win would be huge and a loss quite a confidence killer. My only concern is the way we finished the season and was a bit of a damp squib. Surely it should be squid? I'm don't know what a squib is?
Anyway with the imminent arrival of JT the club should have a big lift and might well attract a few more decent signings. Let's hope hull loose a few key players this summer not they dropped a division.

My reply

Bit early for you to be anticipating a relegation 6 pointer. Still you know your club better than I do.

Couldn't resist going and having a look...poor old Bongo really is a worrier isn't he? Glad you pointed out what a squib is or he would go through life never knowing....:)