PDA

View Full Version : O/T Tories break data and election laws

regis80
23-06-2017, 08:04 PM
Hmmm just makes you wonder eh.

Below video link: Inside the secretive Conservative call centre, which may have broken data and election laws.

https://www.facebook.com/Channel4News/videos/10154967236376939/

baggieal
23-06-2017, 08:10 PM
Hmmm just makes you wonder eh.

Below video link: Inside the secretive Conservative call centre, which may have broken data and election laws.

https://www.facebook.com/Channel4News/videos/10154967236376939/

You need to start another rage day! Strange, how the Police outnumbered the 400 knob heads the other day. Were you one of the almighty 400? :O :O

regis80
23-06-2017, 08:16 PM
That's a very genius way to call me names there baggieal, very clever of you. Anyway if you want to talk about the day of rage start your own thread on it.

Back to the topic of this thread.

Newcy Wolf
23-06-2017, 09:03 PM
That's a very genius way to call me names there baggieal, very clever of you. Anyway if you want to talk about the day of rage start your own thread on it.

Back to the topic of this thread.

Good (and valid) reply.

I've always said, the slimy ones will do anything to stay in power.

viaductbaggies
23-06-2017, 09:12 PM
And **** ones will never be in power i.e. Corbyn and no I don't vote Tory

Newcy Wolf
23-06-2017, 09:45 PM
And **** ones will never be in power i.e. Corbyn and no I don't vote Tory

I just find it really funny that there is so much talk about the calamity, the unrepairable mess, the irreversible Armageddon, the potential Third World War that "would" happen if a Corbyn led government came to power.

Pssst, here's a secret. Hush, don't tell anyone now..

This is happening NOW.

Not IF someone else was in charge so think about it with that one :D

Hey, feel free to abuse :)

kettering_baggie
23-06-2017, 11:58 PM
Regis, here you go again. Why pick on the Tories? Corbyn has told just as many lies and many of his shadow cabinet have shown themselves to be complete idiots. You're not siding with the idiots, are you?

Btw, I didn't vote Conservative.........................

regis80
24-06-2017, 07:26 AM
Regis, here you go again. Why pick on the Tories? Corbyn has told just as many lies and many of his shadow cabinet have shown themselves to be complete idiots. You're not siding with the idiots, are you?

Btw, I didn't vote Conservative.........................

You know Ketters, I never have been into Politics and even so now I hate it. It is so divisive and us voters are so powerless to really make any change. Just look at Brexit, we really are not going to get what was promised are we? Brexit may go ahead and we will separate but are we really going to see that money spent on the NHS? There are just so many lies made my politicians and most of it recently has come from the Tories. The number of U-turns that have taken place are incredible. I just fail to see any honesty in the conservative party. You may not like it but the Labour party has in my view shown a lot more honesty than any party i have seen in my lifetime. JC comes across as a very honest person, well principled and relates well to all walks of life. What he has been saying today about poverty, health etc is what he has been saying for the past 30 odd years. Call him Marxist, a luvvie, leftist, terrorist sympathizer blah blah blah - just think about who is calling him these names. Stop believing the click-bait headlines.
People keep going on about 'well how is he going to afford to fund tuition fees?' Well how was it funded in the first place before fees were brought in?
There are some things i don't agree with in the Labour Manifesto.. such as the minimum wage rise and maybe one or two other things. But with the corporation tax rise you need to know that we would still be the lowest in a number of the top wealthy nations. The U.K. in my view is being rinsed out with all its money and resources etc. Starbucks and Google get the so called Sweetheart deal and get away with paying what they really owed in tax. We need to have a fairer society, which i doubt we would get from this Tory government. I would vote for tories if I could believe what they say and their manifesto wasn't so silly.

Look at our rail services and compare them to those in Europe and other parts of the world.. and i have done a fair bit of travel to know what I am talking about here. I have seen the difference in many other rail systems. All i see in our system is we the customer are being robbed on a daily basis. How can we justify the rail fare increase every year. JC highlights the overcrowding on trains.. the media backlash showing that there were spare seats and it took rich boy Branson to come out and tweet - just why would he do that? We'll carry on believing the Tories and you'll be paying for healthcare to Virgin.

Anyway, the reason for me posting about the Tories is because all i seem to hear on here is a Labour attack. Why can't we have an equal showing of each party beliefs? and with real and reliable sources of facts and information.

talkSAFT
24-06-2017, 07:42 AM
You know Ketters, I never have been into Politics and even so now I hate it. It is so divisive and us voters are so powerless to really make any change. Just look at Brexit, we really are not going to get what was promised are we? Brexit may go ahead and we will separate but are we really going to see that money spent on the NHS? There are just so many lies made my politicians and most of it recently has come from the Tories. The number of U-turns that have taken place are incredible. I just fail to see any honesty in the conservative party. You may not like it but the Labour party has in my view shown a lot more honesty than any party i have seen in my lifetime. JC comes across as a very honest person, well principled and relates well to all walks of life. What he has been saying today about poverty, health etc is what he has been saying for the past 30 odd years. Call him Marxist, a luvvie, leftist, terrorist sympathizer blah blah blah - just think about who is calling him these names. Stop believing the click-bait headlines.
People keep going on about 'well how is he going to afford to fund tuition fees?' Well how was it funded in the first place before fees were brought in?
There are some things i don't agree with in the Labour Manifesto.. such as the minimum wage rise and maybe one or two other things. But with the corporation tax rise you need to know that we would still be the lowest in a number of the top wealthy nations. The U.K. in my view is being rinsed out with all its money and resources etc. Starbucks and Google get the so called Sweetheart deal and get away with paying what they really owed in tax. We need to have a fairer society, which i doubt we would get from this Tory government. I would vote for tories if I could believe what they say and their manifesto wasn't so silly.

Look at our rail services and compare them to those in Europe and other parts of the world.. and i have done a fair bit of travel to know what I am talking about here. I have seen the difference in many other rail systems. All i see in our system is we the customer are being robbed on a daily basis. How can we justify the rail fare increase every year. JC highlights the overcrowding on trains.. the media backlash showing that there were spare seats and it took rich boy Branson to come out and tweet - just why would he do that? We'll carry on believing the Tories and you'll be paying for healthcare to Virgin.

Anyway, the reason for me posting about the Tories is because all i seem to hear on here is a Labour attack. Why can't we have an equal showing of each party beliefs? and with real and reliable sources of facts and information.

:star::star:

and Jeremy Corbyn would be an old retired Geography teacher if there were no Phillip Greens in this World.
(Corbyn is no 'nasty piece of work' - he joined the Labour Party, motivated by unfairness in society, brought on by the greed of the people the Tories admire.)

splinter
24-06-2017, 11:20 AM
Boring.

baggieal
24-06-2017, 03:51 PM

Yawn Yawn. No wonder only 400 turned up on Rage Day, as they thought you would be there !

phild
24-06-2017, 04:33 PM
C'mon now, the bloke put a lot of effort into that post its a bit disheartening when someone says its boring and yawn yawn. It took him over 8 hrs to compose that XD

That lad Smiffy
24-06-2017, 05:51 PM
Labour have lost the last 3 elections.
Their last campaign was one of their best, aided by the BBC
every step of the way.
The blue campaign was dire !
The outcome ?
Labour some 50 seats behind.
My background points me to voting red , but I cannot
support a party that penalises sucess and always throws good
money after bad at the workshy.( protecting the poorest in society )
Rather have a patrotic buffoon than an IRA cheerleader

phild
24-06-2017, 06:14 PM
The ironic part is Corbyn and Labour took the political moral high ground after Grenfell ridiculing the rich and supposedly speaking up and supporting the poorest in society using Grenfell as their example. But prior to this tragedy they ridiculed the poorest ie the working class for voting Brexit. Hypocrisy yet again.

baggieal
24-06-2017, 06:16 PM
C'mon now, the bloke put a lot of effort into that post its a bit disheartening when someone says its boring and yawn yawn. It took him over 8 hrs to compose that XD

Don't be rude phild - in addition to the 8 hours, you forgot to mention the Google translation in English! :O :O

regis80
24-06-2017, 06:41 PM
Don't be rude phild - in addition to the 8 hours, you forgot to mention the Google translation in English! :O :O

Phil or Trochtova.. whatever it is you call yourself or come under the guise of all these other username - you must have several of them. You log in and out of all of them to back up your own political point don't you? It comes as no surprise to me and it is something I have witnessed in the past - is that when someone has answered the criticism given to me that you have nothing else to say but poke fun. Typical of you. I am determined to call you out for what you are and I am only getting started, you think you can spout all your right wing agenda on here? I will find out who you are.

Baggiel - just what have you ever achieved in life academically? A degree, maybe some A' Levels? Just what is it?

You know what lets just cut out all this nonsense, i'm willing to listen/read what it is you have against someone criticising the Conservatives or someone leaning towards labour. Rather than poke fun, just be true honest and have a discussion. There is no need to fall out with fellow baggies.

phild
24-06-2017, 07:27 PM
Thats what I said before about an honest debate but you chose to insult. Pathetic!

regis80
24-06-2017, 07:43 PM
Thats what I said before about an honest debate but you chose to insult. Pathetic!

Clean slate from now. I've actually avoided any insults in some of and many of my last replies.
It is baggieal that cannot help himself.. I wonder if the insulting behavior of his got him far at the London EDL march.

One EDL member today said he would become the very first suicide bomber. Disgraceful to sink to the level of a jihadi.

baggieal
24-06-2017, 07:56 PM
Clean slate from now. I've actually avoided any insults in some of and many of my last replies.
It is baggieal that cannot help himself.. I wonder if the insulting behavior of his got him far at the London EDL march.

One EDL member today said he would become the very first suicide bomber. Disgraceful to sink to the level of a jihadi.

You have called a number of people racist on this board just because they do not agree with your warped views. EDL are a bunch of thugs, and the only one positive thing to say about them, is they don't decapitate woman, kids, and murder little kiddies in calculating cold blood like ISIL

Thought you would be at Glastonbury today kissing the feet of the IRA love boy ;D;D

Newcy Wolf
24-06-2017, 08:08 PM

How very true regis.

albion68
25-06-2017, 11:50 AM
:star::star:

and Jeremy Corbyn would be an old retired Geography teacher if there were no Phillip Greens in this World.
(Corbyn is no 'nasty piece of work' - he joined the Labour Party, motivated by unfairness in society, brought on by the greed of the people the Tories admire.)well you don't know much about corbyn.what was it 4out5 labour mp s didn't want him ,because of his past and comminst views. Now there sucking up to him two faced load of ****s .does he stil wear his Lenin hat. and I was a 100% labour voter.

talkSAFT
25-06-2017, 03:59 PM
well you don't know much about corbyn.what was it 4out5 labour mp s didn't want him ,because of his past and comminst views. Now there sucking up to him two faced load of ****s .does he stil wear his Lenin hat. and I was a 100% labour voter.

Any comment to make about the Philip Greens of this country? Rather slag off someone who dares to promote a fairer society, would you?