PDA

View Full Version : Would you stand?

BaggieBlood
25-06-2017, 01:30 AM
We've put ourselves up as a candidate to trial safe standing in the premier league.

I think it is the right time reintroduce safe standing, and apparently even Liverpool are supporting their comeback.

Personally I prefer sitting now but, I think if reintroduced standing tickets should be £15 and adult and child should be no more than £20.

Are you in favour of safe standing and given the option would you choose to sit or stand?

Baggies_Boy_Tony
25-06-2017, 10:06 AM
Personally I prefer to sit owing to not being very tall and joint problems

wbatillidie
25-06-2017, 10:11 AM

Can't stand the lack of ambition as it is, without having to stand and watch it.>:(

baggieal
25-06-2017, 12:59 PM
Can't stand the lack of ambition as it is, without having to stand and watch it.>:(

Fletcher off the payrole and for sure over chicken chow mein, Lai will be licking his lips with a possible 20 million coming in for Evans.

What a shambles and for once if fans turn on the Board rather than the manager - nothing will ever change!

albion68
25-06-2017, 02:27 PM
We've put ourselves up as a candidate to trial safe standing in the premier league.

I think it is the right time reintroduce safe standing, and apparently even Liverpool are supporting their comeback.

Personally I prefer sitting now but, I think if reintroduced standing tickets should be £15 and adult and child should be no more than £20.

Are you in favour of safe standing and given the option would you choose to sit or stand? no sorry BB to old.

Baggies_Boy_Tony
25-06-2017, 02:31 PM

P.S: Another reason I'll be sitting, it's easier to go to sleep sitting down than standing ;D

Johnny on the spot 1
25-06-2017, 02:57 PM
Wouldn't stand or sit to watch that sack of s--t we were put through last season unless it changes big style , live in hope 😨

baggieal
25-06-2017, 03:42 PM
Wouldn't stand or sit to watch that sack of s--t we were put through last season unless it changes big style , live in hope ��

Changes mean spending money! If you want cheap stuff you go to Aldi where quality is purchased at Waitrose. Even think the little man Lai will not spend at Aldi equivalent - we are more like Poundland!

WBA123
26-06-2017, 11:31 AM
I probably would have stood about a decade ago, but now I'm a bit older I like a matchday experience of sitting without the jostling of getting a standing position. So I wouldn;t stand now, but I can understand other who would want to.

kettering_baggie
28-06-2017, 09:04 AM
I sit in the BRE, almost behind the goal and the view is very good, no need for anyone to stand up. Inevitably, though, as soon as the ball comes anywhere near the penalty area, some tw@ts stand up, forcing everyone else to stand. The stewards are useless. It doesn't happen often, as we don't have many incursions into the opposition's box!

So, where would these standing areas be? I don't want to lose my seat to make way for people to stand, I do want the inconsiderate ones at least spoken to by the stewards.

Leicesterbaggie
28-06-2017, 09:12 AM
I wouldn't stand personally and I 'm not convinced that I would want it to return. What I do get cross about is paying for a seat at away games and having to stand for the whole of the match! There are often signs saying 'No Standing' but the stewards do nothing about it. I do try and get seats near the front but it isn't always possible.

sweeper5
28-06-2017, 10:09 AM
No way would I want to stand, but let's face it, kettering_baggie, it's only natural to come to your feet when we score; most East Standers do that!

kettering_baggie
30-06-2017, 12:21 PM
People jumping up after we've scored is understandable, especially as we don't score very often, but my gripe is about those that get to their feet long before the ball is anywhere near the net and block the view of others, forcing all of us to stand. What about the kids who then can't see whats happening?