PDA

View Full Version : Ciftci binned

offshore_arab83
27-06-2017, 10:40 AM
In a f ucking heart beat but we can only dream....

https://www.eveningtelegraph.co.uk/fp/ex-dundee-united-striker-nadir-ciftci-leave-celtic/

weegiearab
27-06-2017, 10:57 AM
Hibs were rumoured to be after him in january when they thought cummings might be away...with cummings now gone, I reckon Lennon will be all over this. Personally reckon he will go down south or back to Turkey. He is exactly the type of player we need right now though (he can actually score against Dumbarton!) and would love him to come back but unless he's willing to take a huge wage cut, then I can't see it happening unless it was a 1 year deal to try and get himself back into the shop window.

RAM1971
27-06-2017, 10:59 AM
8 grand a week playing for boys now instead of the bhoys. He has 2 1/2 years of his contract remaining. It would be a tough one for him to give up. He's not going to get that kind of money anywhere else, nothing like it, not even at Tannadice!

Chick A Saw
27-06-2017, 11:10 AM
Hopefully he loves to play football more than he likes the money. If he does, i just hope he is a few years wiser as well as older!

RAM1971
27-06-2017, 11:28 AM
Ah but he might be Celtic's Donaldson?

weegiearab
27-06-2017, 11:33 AM
I am led to believe that many of the players signed by Delia had contracts which had a pretty low basic wage with large bonuses included for inclusion in squads and first team appearances. I'd imagine that 8k would only be if Nads was actually playing for the first team, so with him being told that he won't be getting near the squad, he may choose to go elsewhere. He'd still be too expensive for us but he may be tempted at being a big fish in a wee pond to try and get his market value up again. Never say never....but can't see it happening as his agent will be chasing the coin!

offshore_arab83
27-06-2017, 12:03 PM
would the ambulance chasers no give him a pay off?

shedboy87
27-07-2017, 06:14 PM
I had seen a few people reposting articles about Ciftci signing, and albeit that the articles were from the last time we signed him, im hearing from a former player that we are trying to bring him back again. Take it with a pinch of salt but would love to have him back.

offshore_arab83
27-07-2017, 06:32 PM
Would love it, he would single handedly win us the league, without a doubt but it wont happen, FACT! .Copyright Gunboat.

tHeArAb
27-07-2017, 07:18 PM
Would love it, he would single handedly win us the league, without a doubt but it wont happen, FACT! .Copyright Gunboat.

Couldn't agree more. Can't believe some folk wouldn't want him back either. Last year Murray and Mikkelsen. This year Keatings, McDonald, Ciftci and N'Koyi. What a difference. Don't for a minute think it will happen, but replied exactly that to u about McDonald. XD

Mecca_Sheikh
27-07-2017, 07:22 PM
Couldn't agree more. Can't believe some folk wouldn't want him back either. Last year Murray and Mikkelsen. This year Keatings, McDonald, Ciftci and N'Koyi. What a difference. Don't for a minute think it will happen, but replied exactly that to u about McDonald. XD

Signed in time for Sunday, or don't bother ;-)

JoePearson
27-07-2017, 07:46 PM
It will never happen. 😉

Sutherland Arab
27-07-2017, 08:00 PM
Will never happen due to the wages.
Can see him going to Hearts if they want him, as the foundation will fund it.

GUNBOAT
27-07-2017, 10:39 PM
He was doing the cool down last night after the Rosenborg game,Celtic played with no strikers and a midfielder as a false 9 and Ciftci could not even manage a seat on the bench.He may have made a good few bob but that move to Celtic was a disaster for his career.

offshore_arab83
28-07-2017, 09:00 AM

ha ha i know you did mate

ClashCityRocker
28-07-2017, 12:06 PM
Rumour of Lee Irwin maybe going to Killie, he would be a great player to get on loan for a season - currently not getting game time at Leeds.

JoePearson
28-07-2017, 12:22 PM
Rumour of Lee Irwin maybe going to Killie, he would be a great player to get on loan for a season - currently not getting game time at Leeds.

He's signed for Killie.

bobafett
28-07-2017, 12:25 PM
Nae danger it's going to happen but he'd be an absolute BEAST in that division! I personally think he'll go abroad. I would if I were him.

SmedDUm
28-07-2017, 12:45 PM
Good signing for Killie.
Hopefully he'll have Fun when playing the Fun.
Lots of Fun goals v Fun FC.