EastStandRed
29-06-2017, 06:16 PM
On loan

DOOALI
29-06-2017, 07:55 PM
big lad 6ft 2" just what bradshaw needs to feed off

tarnmad
29-06-2017, 08:18 PM
Don't know much about him to be honest I don't think many would be excited , comes in does well someone else will buy him plays ****e we will be able to sign him , cannot be worse than the uninterested armstrong , Roberts or yiadom going the other way maybe plus some cash

Acido
29-06-2017, 08:56 PM
Armstrong was good for us to begin with wasnt he, I wouldnt say he was uninterested for the whole season. But that shows the good and bad of the loan system all in one.

By the way is this kid McBurnie from my neck of the woods (West Yorkshire) ? That means we're in trouble then. :D
If hes 6 ft 2 then hey, that might be something for Tom Bradshaw to work alongside, so Hecky & co are obviously doing their homework. Its his total lack of experience at first team level and in this league that concern me to begin with.

DOOALI
29-06-2017, 09:09 PM
He's a Leeds lad didn't do much at Chester or Bristol rovers on loan we might have signed a dummy

anstonred
29-06-2017, 09:30 PM
I hope that he does well - some comments here are a bit worrying! Let's hope they're wrong!

animallittle3
29-06-2017, 09:48 PM
Try before we buy , not the worst idea in the world with this kid .

Nowt to lose here .

POGGYWELL
29-06-2017, 10:21 PM
McBurnie has won the Premier League 2 Player of the Season award after playing a starring role as Swansea City won two trophies in 2016/17.

The striker scored 23 goals across all competitions as the Swans won the PL2 Division 2 title by 11 points and claimed the Premier League Cup with a 2-0 victory over Reading at the Liberty Stadium.

has won the Premier League 2 Player of the Season award after playing a starring role as Swansea City won two trophies in 2016/17.

The striker scored 23 goals across all competitions as the Swans won the PL2 Division 2 title by 11 points and claimed the Premier League Cup with a 2-0 victory over Reading at the Liberty Stadium. The 20-year-old’s impressive form was also rewarded with his senior debut in the EFL Cup second round and five Premier League appearances.

McBurnie, who also won January’s PL2 Player of the Month, was selected for the PL2 Player of the Season prize by the Premier League Football Development Department from a shortlist of the players PL2 managers had most nominated for the best individual performance by an opponent from each match this season.

He beat 10 other players to award, including Liam Walsh from Division 1 champions Everton, Liverpool's Trent Alexander-Arnold and Ben Woodburn, and Manchester United’s Axel Tuanzebe.

animallittle3
29-06-2017, 10:26 PM
Poggy

With all due respect that CV is a million miles away from championship level , week in and week out .

I sincerely hope the kid steps up and makes his mark here I really do and I wish him all the luck in the world .

POGGYWELL
29-06-2017, 10:33 PM
A few on here Animal didn't seem to know much about the lad and I'm just providing this information.
I'm not getting exited about it but think he's worth a loan deal. Abraham did well at that level for Chelsea and didn't do too bad at Bristol City.

animallittle3
29-06-2017, 10:44 PM
A few on here Animal didn't seem to know much about the lad and I'm just providing this information.
I'm not getting exited about it but think he's worth a loan deal. Abraham did well at that level for Chelsea and didn't do too bad at Bristol City.

Fair enough mate , deffo worth a look at rather than buy the kid straightaway , no real pedigree to go on as such so its the best option for me .

Jules88
29-06-2017, 11:25 PM
Thing is, as we all know with Fletcher. If he does well we won't even get near him in the market! We're in the nursery business for other clubs when it comes to loans. And as someone said on another thread, when they do well we don't get a look in. Do average and we get offered a deal. Too short term for me and I hope we don't only go with loan strikers.
I

Acido
29-06-2017, 11:32 PM
Its a BS system I agree Jules, and if we are going to sign more loanees then I hope we can at least sign them for the whole season.

What is the latest eh on Lloyd Isgrove, and just what is going on with Ash Fletcher at Wet Spam, I bet hes about to be loaned out again.

POGGYWELL
30-06-2017, 02:40 PM
On loan
Not confirmed yet ESR

EastStandRed
30-06-2017, 03:13 PM
They'll announce at same time as Roberts to try and soften the blow :P

DOOALI
30-06-2017, 03:43 PM
If it was a replacement for robbo they said would happen before any sale then it might soften blow not in my eyes a poor loan player

Ponte_Steve24
30-06-2017, 04:37 PM
I've just came lads ;D

EastStandRed
08-08-2017, 08:53 PM
Eventually

POGGYWELL
09-08-2017, 11:38 PM
Series 6
Episode 3 Nothing to report.

EastStandRed
23-08-2017, 03:39 PM
Eventually

Finally

POGGYWELL
23-08-2017, 08:22 PM
Finally

When ESR ?

SBRed48
24-08-2017, 07:57 AM
Mister Lee. He buy that man for us.

animallittle3
24-08-2017, 08:43 AM
Mister Lee. He buy that man for us.

Think we might be fishing in a different pond before too long SB .

Word on the street is Barnsley Council are playing silly buggas , not certain how credible that is but knowing our council they are capable of fecking owt up .

The stuff JLO tells me when she comes home from work about the council you wouldn't believe .

Romared
24-08-2017, 08:44 AM
Whoo maburnee glassoppa

DOOALI
24-08-2017, 08:58 AM
Council will fk anything up There good at that a bit like BFC give them plenty of money and they don't know what to do with it and p+ss it against the wall

SBRed48
24-08-2017, 09:01 AM
If Barnsley Council are refusing to sell and stopping him then selling the Oakwell area to supermarket chains and housing developers at a vast profit then good fo them. A realise Steve Houghton is not ivverybody's cuppa teear but he has been a mad keen Barnsley fan fo many a year. A used to stand near him in the Brewery Stand in the 70's

DCRTM

animallittle3
24-08-2017, 09:07 AM
If Barnsley Council are refusing to sell and stopping him then selling the Oakwell area to supermarket chains and housing developers at a vast profit then good fo them. A realise Steve Houghton is not ivverybody's cuppa teear but he has been a mad keen Barnsley fan fo many a year. A used to stand near him in the Brewery Stand in the 70's

DCRTM

Not sure they are refusing to sell SB but more how much they want for their 50% of Oakwell and the surrounding acres .

To be fair it's a tough one , they can't be seen to feck this deal up but neither can they give it away or the government will be down on em like a ton of bricks .

Ponte_Steve24
24-08-2017, 09:11 AM
Greedy barstools. Damned if they do, damned if they don't.

SBRed48
24-08-2017, 09:35 AM
Not sure they are refusing to sell SB but more how much they want for their 50% of Oakwell and the surrounding acres .

To be fair it's a tough one , they can't be seen to feck this deal up but neither can they give it away or the government will be down on em like a ton of bricks .

This is Stage One of the scenario I suggested a few days ago and was ridiculed for. I said the first step would be Mister Lee's Venture Capital and Real Estate Development Corporation buying out the Council's share and the Council would eventually sell because they have had their finances devastated by Tory austerity cuts.

The next stage will be the transfer of the Lee Stadium(formerly "Oakwell") to a cheap site in the Dearne Valley Industrial Zone where the transport infrastructure is already paid for and rents for sites are cheap. We will then not own the land making Lee's exit easier when the transfer/ wage debts have stacked up.

DCRTM

Young_Nudger
24-08-2017, 09:48 AM
This is Stage One of the scenario I suggested a few days ago and was ridiculed for. I said the first step would be Mister Lee's Venture Capital and Real Estate Development Corporation buying out the Council's share and the Council would eventually sell because they have had their finances devastated by Tory austerity cuts.

The next stage will be the transfer of the Lee Stadium(formerly "Oakwell") to a cheap site in the Dearne Valley Industrial Zone where the transport infrastructure is already paid for and rents for sites are cheap. We will then not own the land making Lee's exit easier when the transfer/ wage debts have stacked up.

DCRTM

Jeez !!!
Bought it.
Wrecked it.
Sold it.
Already ....... all in a couple of paragraphs.
And this at a time when he hasn't even been introduced to the fans - or told us what his plans are.

SBRed48
24-08-2017, 10:00 AM
Jeez !!!
Bought it.
Wrecked it.
Sold it.
Already ....... all in a couple of paragraphs.
And this at a time when he hasn't even been introduced to the fans - or told us what his plans are.

Thaz summed it up better than I could Nudge except thaz missed out

Profitted from it

Don't fall for the hype and let this mob sh1t on us. We are better than that. Brentford, Hull and Boro saw sense before it was too late.

DCRTM

animallittle3
24-08-2017, 10:09 AM

DCRTM

Well as was suggested the other day by Dave , if tha going to sell land off for top dollar then tha'd do it in the south of france wouldn't tha instead they poured money into the club and made em a team .

I'm still waitin for thi to answer what that proposes PC do with the club ?

If this deal falls through then what ?

I keep tellin thi SB mi owd , like it or not if we want to remain a championship club with ambition in this day n age then that's how it's going to be .

Nowt will change that , times have changed and tha's got to change with em .

I aint settling for Fleetwood , Morecambe and Bury SB with all due respect to them , we are better than that .

It's not what I'd choose missen but there's alot of things in life I have to accept if grudgingly .

animallittle3
24-08-2017, 10:11 AM
Thaz summed it up better than I could Nudge except thaz missed out

Profitted from it

Don't fall for the hype and let this mob sh1t on us. We are better than that.

DCRTM

Tha dunt begrudge Cryne family a profit though SB I tek it ?

animallittle3
24-08-2017, 10:21 AM
Greedy barstools. Damned if they do, damned if they don't.

Steve , central government have got all kinds of powers if they think BMBC have fecked this up and got nowt for it

Tha knows what Tories are like with us mate , Houghton and his team will be strung up by those bstrds .

The don't need any excuse to feck us over and a labour council .

It's not easy this to be fair to em , got my doubts about BMBC but they have to get this right .

SBRed48
24-08-2017, 10:39 AM
Al answer thi two points Animal

What PC proposes to do with the club? He has spent the last three years trying to find someone to buy the club he could trust with it's future and failed. He has said he would take £1 million and £6 million if they got in the Premiership. I wouldn't begrudge him that after he's put that into the club. Reluctantly given his health he'll ev to sell to these venture capitalists and get what assurances he can. If they offer mooar then I would advise him to tek it cos tha can bet these Chinese and American lads will get far mooar profit arta BFC than Cryne will.

DCRTM

animallittle3
24-08-2017, 10:44 AM
Al answer thi two points Animal

What PC proposes to do with the club? He has spent the last three years trying to find someone to buy the club he could trust with it's future and failed. He has said he would take £1 million and £6 million if they got in the Premiership. I wouldn't begrudge him that after he's put that into the club. Reluctantly given his health he'll ev to sell to these venture capitalists and get what assurances he can. If they offer mooar then I would advise him to tek it cos tha can bet these Chinese and American lads will get far mooar profit arta BFC than Cryne will.

DCRTM

Patrick's said many things over the years SB , I'll leave it there because under his circumstances it ain't reight .

Romared
24-08-2017, 10:45 AM
Sir Stephen Houghton !! ;D WAFJ , il be fust in Mesta Lees Luxury Lounge , int new hospitality suite ( if thus goowin to be wun tharriz ? ) nubdi knows nowt yit , so let's wait n see,

animallittle3
24-08-2017, 11:27 AM
Probably best way to go roma , lets wait and see , emotions are running high at the moment .

DOOALI
24-08-2017, 11:39 AM
Correct ENOUGH SAID!!!

redduke
24-08-2017, 04:26 PM
Should the title of this thread be changed now?

EastStandRed
29-08-2017, 12:47 PM
SWANSEA’S Scottish striker Oli McBurnie is joining Barnsley on loan for the season

Barnsley boss Paul Heckingbottom has won the race for the hotshot
And he has now finally been allowed to go by Paul Clement.

The 21-year-old hitman has been named as a sub in all three Premier League games so far this season.

However, the Swans feel that he is better off playing more in the Championship.

Barnsley are set to confirm the deal shortly after beating rivals to the starlet’s services.

Leeds were one of the sides also interested in McBurnie.

But Paul Heckingbottom tried harder throughout the window and has now got his reward.

The striker is already an Under-21s international and bagged once in seven caps.

He has previously been sent out on loan twice before since Swansea signed him from Bradford City in 2015.

His first came at Newport County where he scored three goals in three appearances, netting a hat-trick on his debut after coming off the bench against Luton Town.

Paul Clement was considering keeping hold of the starlet this season

But Barnsley have convinced the Swans to allow him to continue his progress there

He then joined Bristol Rovers in March the following year for the remainder of the campaign but failed to find the target in five matches.

McBurnie hit a brace on his debut for Swansea earlier this month as they defeated Peterborough 3-1 in the EFL Cup.

Barnsley may yet send right back Andy Yiadom to Swansea before the deadline but that is a separate deal.

Romared
29-08-2017, 12:53 PM
Hope he does well and welcome lad ,

EastStandRed
29-08-2017, 01:00 PM
Longest saga ever this

He's down at Oakwell now supposedly

Romared
29-08-2017, 01:12 PM
Watch im be shy te >:( like that Rijters wa

EastStandRed
29-08-2017, 01:21 PM
Watch im be shy te >:( like that Rijters wa

:D

animallittle3
29-08-2017, 01:31 PM
Mr Lee buy this man with lots of money he make and he say I will buy many many more with money I make because I will love this club long long time .

Its gone on that long he was on Jim Iley's target'list in 77 .

Ponte_Steve24
29-08-2017, 01:55 PM
Glad it's finally over and Hecky has his man. When all's said and done though. Who is actually out there in the English market worth signing permanent?

Probably have the best two prospects now in Mcburnie and Ugbo after Abraham's. Just got to see him in action now :D

6ozDave
29-08-2017, 02:34 PM
Some real competition for places now... Brads, Ugbo, Thiam, now Olli. Rumours McGeechan could play up top too. Could get exciting 😆

DOOALI
29-08-2017, 02:46 PM
Must be injured and swans have sent him to join other signings in oakwell convalescent hotel

SBRed48
29-08-2017, 04:16 PM
Last signing under Cryne regime?

Mr Lee seen creeping along Grove Street in mask and with bag labelled "Swag".

Romared
29-08-2017, 04:42 PM
Eee no likey , DCRTMWTBTL

animallittle3
29-08-2017, 04:54 PM
Last signing under Cryne regime?

Mr Lee seen creeping along Grove Street in mask and with bag labelled "Swag".

Mr Lee say Mr Patrick generous honourable man and he build many many things on Oakwell .

Mr Lee here to shake hand not spit in face , Mr Lee friend first businessman last .

:-) :-) :-)

pass_and_move
29-08-2017, 05:07 PM
Oli Oli Oli, oi oi oi XD

Romared
29-08-2017, 05:27 PM
Wa yor pran Mesta Lee ? No fuccyupaye

redsarebest
29-08-2017, 06:35 PM
Must be injured and swans have sent him to join other signings in oakwell convalescent hotel

came on as sub in swansea's last game

DOOALI
29-08-2017, 06:44 PM
Nowt confirmed??

EastStandRed
29-08-2017, 06:58 PM
Nowt confirmed??

Be patient......very patient. It's gone on for 18 years this so what's another day !

Romared
29-08-2017, 07:32 PM
Velly good ,
Whoo sung ? Wats anutha day ?

tiggertyke
29-08-2017, 09:51 PM
Dus tha mean wats anuther year, if so it wer Johnny Logan.

SBRed48
30-08-2017, 07:57 AM
Be patient......very patient. It's gone on for 18 years this so what's another day !

Patience young Mister Lee grasshoppers.

Mister Lee, he pay, yes.

animallittle3
30-08-2017, 02:08 PM
Patience young Mister Lee grasshoppers.

Mister Lee, he pay, yes.

Mr Lee busy man , no time for football man and leave to honourable Mr Patrick .

Mr Lee busy with surveyor and architect man , Mr Lee build big future prosperity on Oakwell and pleased with investment .

SBRed48
30-08-2017, 02:40 PM
Mister Lee he say to architect/surveyor man

You find vely vely cheap land for Mister Lee rent. I hear Dearne Valley good. Build me stadium like Keepmoat. I borrow for BFC, their account, they pay Mister Lee Bank. Mister Lee sell Oakwell to rich men building giant shop called supermarket and clever men who build lots houses. Mister Lee vely lich man.

animallittle3
30-08-2017, 02:47 PM
Mr Lee see good wice getting grown on number one training field to feed worker when build super apartment complex .

Good worker need good wice , Mr Lee always look after worker who make Mr Lee very wich man .

SBRed48
30-08-2017, 03:11 PM
Mister Lee overhear man who talk in Mister Lee's Office.

Man reads Emperor's New Clothes story. I be that boy,the man say. I tell Mister Lee Barnsley no like Nice. No tourists come to leisure and apartments. Wrong place. Mister Lee lose big lots of money and Mister Lee no like. Mister Lee he bugga off. Mister Lee leave bills at Barnsley. They pay, no Mister Lee pay.

animallittle3
30-08-2017, 03:29 PM
Mr Lee use money from sale of football men to pay for raw material for apartment complex .

When no football men to sell Mr Lee borrow money using football club .

Mr Lee rich man because not use own money .

Young_Nudger
30-08-2017, 03:34 PM
Mister Lee he say to architect/surveyor man

You find vely vely cheap land for Mister Lee rent. I hear Dearne Valley good. Build me stadium like Keepmoat. I borrow for BFC, their account, they pay Mister Lee Bank. Mister Lee sell Oakwell to rich men building giant shop called supermarket and clever men who build lots houses. Mister Lee vely lich man.

Let's hope mister Lee dosent read this message board and all the derogatory remarks made against the Chinese people.
Disgrace.
How can we hope to attract people to the club with remarks like these ???

animallittle3
30-08-2017, 03:39 PM
Let's hope mister Lee dosent read this message board and all the derogatory remarks made against the Chinese people.
Disgrace.

Hope the recovery's going well lad from your recent sense of humour by pass operation .

Mr Lee always looking for loyal worker to help build new complex .

SBRed48
30-08-2017, 03:47 PM
Disgrace.

Mister Lee heap big venture capitalist and real estate developer. He couldn't give a flying pig what is said on a local football message board. We're not that important Nudge (except Jules of course),

Acido
30-08-2017, 03:52 PM
I cant trust anybody called Oliver, especially when his surname is MacBurnsley. :P

SBRed48
30-08-2017, 03:56 PM
Mr Lee use money from sale of football men to pay for raw material for apartment complex .

When no football men to sell Mr Lee borrow money using football club .

Mr Lee rich man because not use own money .

Mr Lee wise man. He invite man known as "Animal" to Jade Garden for meal to discuss Animal ideas. Mr Lee give Animal job

Exiletyke
30-08-2017, 04:01 PM
Disgrace.

Whoooosh !!!
And there it goes.
Foookng forget it !!!

As Nudger would say

SBRed48
30-08-2017, 04:07 PM
Disgrace.

Phil the Greek, Betty's husband, is joining the board. He is The Governor when it comes to Chinese quips.

Romared
30-08-2017, 04:14 PM
Dissglasefull, he Wan Foo King, Gleek man no nice !! And Yung Nudynja too !!

Young_Nudger
30-08-2017, 05:20 PM
Could some of the posts on this thread be classified as racist abuse?

SBRed48
30-08-2017, 05:24 PM
No.

animallittle3
30-08-2017, 05:27 PM

Lol !!!

Young_Nudger
30-08-2017, 05:39 PM
So what happens if Mr Lee actually reads all this shi.te?

Which one of you is man enough to stand infront of him and apologise?

animallittle3
30-08-2017, 05:40 PM
Mr Lee wise man. He invite man known as "Animal" to Jade Garden for meal to discuss Animal ideas. Mr Lee give Animal job

Mr Animal to meet Mr Lee at Jade Garden to discuss construction site representation for Thai worker building new complex .

Mr Lee not replied yet to Mr Animal offer .

Romared
30-08-2017, 05:41 PM

Geeor wee no lacist :O

animallittle3
30-08-2017, 05:41 PM

Is he a kung fu expert lad ?

pass_and_move
30-08-2017, 05:54 PM
Remember fellas the stick Dave Whelan got when he called Chinese people chinks ;D ffs what's world coming to

Young_Nudger
30-08-2017, 06:04 PM
Is he a kung fu expert lad ?

No 'lad' here ....... boy

animallittle3
30-08-2017, 06:19 PM
No 'lad' here ....... boy

My apologies , boy it is then .

Romared
30-08-2017, 06:25 PM
Political correctness and afraid to say anything that could be racist ? Is bringing our country down !

Jonnyboy501
30-08-2017, 06:30 PM
Why were most people in agreement when we were talking about the "N" word but the Chinese always seem to be fair game.
Grow up boys. We've had 5 pages of this Sh@t now.

animallittle3
30-08-2017, 06:43 PM
Why were most people in agreement when we were talking about the "N" word but the Chinese always seem to be fair game.

Hmm , the thing is , if you look at this board over the many years it's ran what you will find is tarn fans more often than not taking the pyss out of themselves .

We are taking the pyss with Mr Lee , it's not nasty , it's tongue in cheek .

I'll be more than happy to see Mr Lee sat firmly behind his desk writing the cheques and keeping our better players .

If we have to start with the Ps and Qs so to speak on here once he takes over then it will be a sad day .

Young_Nudger
30-08-2017, 06:53 PM

Totally agree.

Sickening childish stuff from the usual suspects - from what I assume are individuals that would describe themselves as adult men.
Un - foooking - believable.

animallittle3
30-08-2017, 06:56 PM
Totally agree.

Sickening childish stuff from the usual suspects - from what I assume are individuals that would describe themselves as adult men.
Un - foooking - believable.

Nobody makes you come on here , there are other options .

Romared
30-08-2017, 07:43 PM
Yoo swear a lot Mesta nudja Mesta Lee no like

DOOALI
30-08-2017, 07:52 PM
Don't know who's taking P+SS people on this thread or Mr Lee with his takeover old saying he who laughs last laughs longest

Romared
30-08-2017, 08:05 PM
Just a bit ov Koi Carping goowin on , summar tekkin it too seriously , leetunup :?

animallittle3
30-08-2017, 08:11 PM
Old chinese proverb which say

Man who tires first is man that stand still

DOOALI
30-08-2017, 08:37 PM
Man who is his own lawyer has a fool for a client

Romared
30-08-2017, 08:42 PM
Man who eat dog Velly hunglee

Young_Nudger
30-08-2017, 09:00 PM

You should read up on a bit of Chinese history before coming out with silly daft statements such as that.
Google it.

DOOALI
30-08-2017, 09:30 PM
Let the sun go down on your own wrath

upthecolliers
30-08-2017, 09:38 PM
Confucius he say man who licks arse likes biscuits.

GUNTERYY36
30-08-2017, 11:05 PM
What do you call a muslim who's taken a bath?

Asif.

Wait, that sounds offensive and racist. So let's say he's a Chinese muslim called Chang. After all, the Chinese don't mind a bit of teasing, do they?

yorkshireborn
31-08-2017, 06:05 AM
What do you call a muslim who's taken a bath?

Asif.

Wait, that sounds offensive and racist. So let's say he's a Chinese muslim called Chang. After all, the Chinese don't mind a bit of teasing, do they?

dunt get it

SBRed48
31-08-2017, 08:39 AM

Mister Lee say

I sick of PC clap and "Yes men" in my office going round with po face. I likey banter. I give Animal, SB and Roma job in my PR Dept. They lead my Barnsley Project under my CEO Mister Foo Kup Club.

upthecolliers
31-08-2017, 08:56 AM

Man who shag dog he Velly Noughtee

SBRed48
31-08-2017, 09:01 AM
Man who shag dog he Velly Noughtee

That's no way to talk abart Prince Charles.

Romared
31-08-2017, 09:04 AM
Mister Lee say

I sick of PC clap and "Yes men" in my office going round with po face. I likey banter. I give Animal, SB and Roma job in my PR Dept. They lead my Barnsley Project under my CEO Mister Foo Kup Club.
Mesta Lee he call me Loma !!

upthecolliers
31-08-2017, 09:08 AM
Mesta Lee he call me Loma !!

:D

SBRed48
31-08-2017, 09:10 AM
Barry Manilow sing to Mister Lee

"His name is Loma, he is a Showman"

GUNTERYY36
31-08-2017, 09:53 AM
dunt get it

Just to echo the sentiments expressed by JonnyBoy and Young Nudger.

POGGYWELL
31-08-2017, 10:57 AM
Fernando Llorente: Tottenham have bid accepted for Swansea striker.

DOOALI
31-08-2017, 11:14 AM
So

Doggydo
31-08-2017, 11:28 AM
Fernando Llorente: Tottenham have bid accepted for Swansea striker.

But that Bony lad is having his medical at Swansea so McBurnie loan should still be on.

POGGYWELL
31-08-2017, 10:22 PM
But that Bony lad is having his medical at Swansea so McBurnie loan should still be on.

He's signed. So that will trigger the Mc deal.

Romared
31-08-2017, 10:25 PM
Did it ?

POGGYWELL
31-08-2017, 10:47 PM
Did it ?

At last we've signed him what a saga this ones been.

Acido
31-08-2017, 11:04 PM
I still haven't got the first idea who this kid is and what all the fuss is about.
That means he'll whack in 20 this season no problem. :D

Ponte_Steve24
31-08-2017, 11:22 PM
Whose getting dropped? Ugbo, Bradshaw? Does million pound man Thiam have a go? Or does he have to score a few for Shrewsbury?

Jules88
01-09-2017, 12:35 AM
Whose getting dropped? Ugbo, Bradshaw? Does million pound man Thiam have a go? Or does he have to score a few for Shrewsbury?

Options mate,!!.we won't se the same side week in,week out. The predictable-ness of Jan to May is gone. Teams won't be able to stop us as easy

Ponte_Steve24
01-09-2017, 07:50 AM
Definitely have options Jules. Apart from Davies Hecky could change just about every outfield position.

Davies,

Yiadom, Macdonald, Pinnock, Fryers

Hedges, Mallan, Gardner, Barnes

Mcgeehan,

Thiam

That's the depth of squad we have now.