PDA

View Full Version : No Mounies around West Brom...

BaggieBlood
05-07-2017, 02:32 PM
Linked striker Striker Steve Mounie has joined the terriers for £11.5m.

Got to admit that they are going for it at huddersfield, signed ince as well yesterday.

Like the cherries they've come a long way.It's not that long ago when an old terrier workmate was pestering me (dinglesque style) to get me to donate £10 to the save huddersfield campaign around 2003/2004.

Read somewhere that their owner has stuck to a promise to sell very cheap prem season tickets to those who bought some ST for so many years, or something like that.

Thought for a while that we should do some kind of ST loyalty scheme like renew for 5 years in a row and get £50 off and 10 years £100 and so on.

mickd1961
05-07-2017, 02:50 PM
You're having a laugh BB.....the little Chink wouldn't give us the drippings off his Noodle!

vikingwarriorking
05-07-2017, 02:53 PM
What the f..... is the recruitment team doing or more aptly not doing?- surely there should have been identified & prioritised targets and then we go for it- offer the price and get them in.-surely Pulis & Williams went to China said we need these 4 they will cost £X million!! Pay it or risk survival
We are aiming at ..... Wilson - a utility player at best yet Huddersfield yes Huddersfield have done 2 big deals in 2 days Ince & Mounie- both would have got a game for us
I cannot see what Hammond brings to our crying out need for players
Heaven help us if TP says" stuff it"
It's the same every close season... despair soon appears- one day soon we will run out of road.
I've bet on it at 6-1 may as well take some comfort from the debacle

BaggieBlood
05-07-2017, 03:32 PM
Don't get me started on hammond, I've said it before and i'll say it again, I want proof of life for nicky hammond.

Having been at reading he should have had a excellent knowledge to up and coming lower league players and contacts, but has he got us the next gareth mccauly or a billy jones, no he's f@@@king useless wage stealing ????!

holmleighchris
05-07-2017, 04:16 PM
It appears awful doesn't it?
Charlie Taylor should have been snaffled up. Whatever the fee would have been, and it wouldn't have been high would have been trebled as soon as he signed (transfer fee value I mean).
Bookies must be brain dead offering us at 6-1 for the drop.

Johnny on the spot 1
05-07-2017, 06:37 PM
I feel sorry for the lads on here the fans who look forward to us having a go in the transfer market trying to compete linked with every man & his dog , then watch player after player go to other clubs who could make a difference to us , yes I read some of the money branded about for certain players ie Troy Deeney £20 mill no way in this world , but the young Lad from Leeds must have been worth a shout , i get so frustrated with our transfer policy its so slow & long winded , now were off to Austria training then fly out to the far east for a tournament, that well leave us loads of time to get players in fit & raring to go I DON'T THINK ,

mickd1961
05-07-2017, 09:01 PM
Garlick and Hammond steal a living from Albion.

Both should be ashamed to pick up their hefty wage packets.

PARASITES the pair of them!!