PDA

View Full Version : Trump family meet Russian lawyer in 2016

oldcolner
11-07-2017, 06:02 AM
Looks like Donald's family are in the mire, meeting Russian lawyers in 2016about Hilary.

The pattern has been set. The New York Times runs a story, Trump Jr issues his response, then the noose tightens.
First he said the meeting with Russian lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya was about adoption issues. Then the Times reports that Trump Jr thought he would learn damaging information about Hillary Clinton.
The presidential son says he was conducting routine opposition research. Then the Times reports that he was told it was the Russian government itself that was coming to his father's aid.
The inquiry will be box office.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-40565091

The Bedlington Terrier
11-07-2017, 06:09 AM
I read an opinion piece on Trump by Barbara Streisand, OMG! Brutal does not get near it!

oldcolner
11-07-2017, 07:16 AM
I read an opinion piece on Trump by Barbara Streisand, OMG! Brutal does not get near it!

Barbra says one word. He's a schmuck

"Schmuck", or "shmuck", in American English is a pejorative term meaning one who is stupid or foolish, or an obnoxious, contemptible or detestable person. The word came into the English language from Yiddish where its original and literal meaning is the male organ.

The Bedlington Terrier
11-07-2017, 07:32 AM
Barbra is obviously not his biggest fan...

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/music/news/barbra-streisand-donald-trump-fat-pancakes-obama-wiretapping-twitter-a7613986.html

Deadlydave
11-07-2017, 09:27 AM
This from the media etc that allowed questions in the election debates to be given to Hilary Clinton. Did she use virtue and confess to getting advanced knowledge of a debate question? No she kept quiet. Digging dirt and getting advantage is all part of the dirty game of politics. Why did the democrats not let the FBI/NSA examine their server after the Russian Hack but use a private company? Maybe they had stuff on the server that they did'nt want to authority's to find out about? Let's NOT forget the death of Seth Rich who is quite likely to be the source of the DNC leak to Wikileaksi itself; so says Julian Assange effectively. The whole political landscape is so corrupt I don't believe a word that come out of the Left and the media in the USA. Did Trumps son do anything illegal in this context?

Altobelli
11-07-2017, 11:22 AM
Barbra says one word. He's a schmuck

"Schmuck", or "shmuck", in American English is a pejorative term meaning one who is stupid or foolish, or an obnoxious, contemptible or detestable person. The word came into the English language from Yiddish where its original and literal meaning is the male organ.

Get that on the Word Of The Day thread Colner.......

sinkov
11-07-2017, 12:16 PM

There are some people who's opinion on Trump I might take seriously, but an aging Hollywood actress and ex-pop singer isn't one of them. What's her opinion of Jack Cork, does she think he can play in a two ?

oldcolner
11-07-2017, 09:17 PM
It's spiralling out of control as emails show close links between Trump and Russia in 2016. :O

Deadlydave
11-07-2017, 10:04 PM
oh please don't fall fall for democrat BS. NO EVIDENCE , NO CRIME NOTHING BURGER! There far more mileage in looking at Clinton's Crimes which are tangible and really would show the establishment political class for the scumbags they are.

The Bedlington Terrier
12-07-2017, 03:21 AM
There are some people who's opinion on Trump I might take seriously, but an aging Hollywood actress and ex-pop singer isn't one of them. What's her opinion of Jack Cork, does she think he can play in a two ?

Just rung Barbra, she thinks our latest signing could definitely pop her cork...