PDA

View Full Version : Please!....

rolymiller
11-07-2017, 01:36 PM
Anglia Football‏ @AngliaFootball 1h
More
Colchester United have been linked with a move for 31 year-old Rotherham United striker Dexter Blackstock.

Pattylallacks2
11-07-2017, 01:48 PM
It's just a cruel hoax started by Kempo

lbj
11-07-2017, 01:51 PM
Colchester boss : "McGreal admits they are considering signing a new forward before the transfer window closes, following Porter’s exit last month.

From a local paper so.....?

Yak
11-07-2017, 01:54 PM
I will pay for his train ticket first class what a waste of a signing one of the worst in our history.

leedsmiller
11-07-2017, 02:20 PM
They do appreciate what 'striker' means in the Blackstock context I assume...

rolymiller
11-07-2017, 02:21 PM
Another thank heavens?

Advertiser Sport‏ @rothtisersport 44m44 minutes ago

Advertiser Sport Retweeted FootballLeaguePaper
Former #rufc loanee Carlton Morris has signed a year-long loan with Paul Hurst's Shrewsbury. Could line up against Millers in League One.

sawmiller
11-07-2017, 02:22 PM
I will pay for his train ticket first class what a waste of a signing one of the worst in our history.

zero disagreement with those sentiments Yak - I hope Col U have an archaeologist who can devote time to searching for the lost world of the striker DNA that DB has - somewhere in the distant past

gm_gm
11-07-2017, 02:27 PM
We just dont seem to be this lucky

millertop
11-07-2017, 02:43 PM
What a waste.

loyalmiller
11-07-2017, 02:48 PM
How are Colchester going to afford his wage and stay within the fair play rules. More the point why would they want to blow a huge chunk of the budget on Blackstock?

CAMiller
11-07-2017, 02:53 PM
What a waste.
He's certainly a Blockhead.

lbj
11-07-2017, 02:54 PM
12 million pounds !

"On 1 February 2017, McCormack joined Villa's Championship rivals Nottingham Forest on loan until the end of 2016–17.

Now that's a waste of money !

DB came on a free on basement championship wages - we are a small club arn't we !

mellowmiller
11-07-2017, 03:01 PM
12 million pounds !

"On 1 February 2017, McCormack joined Villa's Championship rivals Nottingham Forest on loan until the end of 2016–17.

Now that's a waste of money !

DB came on a free on basement championship wages - we are a small club arn't we !

.....and how many times did he play for us?
How many goals did he score for us?
A complete and utter waste of money thanks to your clueless hero.

mikemiller
11-07-2017, 03:11 PM
What a waste.

"F***ing Ada"!

loyalmiller
11-07-2017, 03:53 PM
Which local paper does this story come from? I've read the two local Colchester papers online, Gazzette and Standard, both sports pages are linking them with several players but no mention of Blackstock.

lbj
11-07-2017, 04:00 PM
Has someone kidnapped the conversation again. I was posting about a 12 million pound wast of money in the same league as we were and we got DB on a free.

Now the agents would have contacted PD and he would have negotiated wages.

But going back to the OP villa's wages for
McCormack would have been what ?

A rough guess ?...£............./ week ?

But manifestly far greater than ours so as a true comparison and legitimate statement - I would say Villa wasted a lot more money than we did !

The use / misuse of DB during the last 30 plus games is an issue with the manager in charge.....freezing a player out of contention or not playing to his strengths is not good management. Wardy didn't pull any trees up either during Warnsey's demotion run....but then again no one did.

Thank goodness our chairman is more on top of the finances than the Villa boss because that one deal and we would have been toast !

And I mean the whole club !
Crazy money !

rolymiller
11-07-2017, 04:20 PM
Its an anglia football tweet loyal. Go on #rufc and you should see it.

mikemiller
11-07-2017, 04:44 PM
I would say Villa wasted a lot more money than we did !
!

So would I.... the difference is that, unlike us, the Villa squad still contained a handful of good and injury-free players, and so still beat us easily, and did enough to comfortably stay up.

wrinkly
11-07-2017, 04:48 PM
Has someone kidnapped the conversation again. I was posting about a 12 million pound wast of money in the same league as we were and we got DB on a free.

Now the agents would have contacted PD and he would have negotiated wages.

But going back to the OP villa's wages for
McCormack would have been what ?

A rough guess ?...£............./ week ?

But manifestly far greater than ours so as a true comparison and legitimate statement - I would say Villa wasted a lot more money than we did !

The use / misuse of DB during the last 30 plus games is an issue with the manager in charge.....freezing a player out of contention or not playing to his strengths is not good management. Wardy didn't pull any trees up either during Warnsey's demotion run....but then again no one did.

Thank goodness our chairman is more on top of the finances than the Villa boss because that one deal and we would have been toast !

And I mean the whole club !
Crazy money !

Stubbs advised TS that Bradshaw and Gregory were not worth the money being asked (quite rightly)
It's ridiculous to suggest that Douglas didn't ask him if Blackstock was worth a one and a half million pound contract.

lbj
11-07-2017, 05:10 PM
It's rediculous to suggest Douglas didn't negotiate the deal and TS didn't sanction it !

But this is a layer cake situation !

At this very time - we needed players in quick ! And the "best ones had gone" !

Why - because half the squad had been culled by NW

We know all this.....so with NW / PD / TS and AS all involved....that's as it should be....at that time who was left to bring in ( on a FREE ) - I don't know - you don't know but we were desparately short of players putting DB's agents in the driving seat....that was not Stubbs fault at all and he was right about not wasting money on Bradshaw and Gregory .

Ward went onto score 1 / 2 for the opening 12 / 13 matches....we had Yates and JCH coming back from injury so Stubbs didn't waste money on anyone we didn't need and / or was no better than we had !

The responsibility for DB's lack of matches was the responsibility of KJ & PW....after AS went and DB's wages were the responsibility of gross mismanagement of all things pre-season - NW procrastination - and TS waiting!

Time pressure is an agents dream and we were out-negotiated....end off !

Yak
11-07-2017, 05:15 PM
How much longer are the mods on here going to allow the plank to keep ruining every thread with the same stuff?

People not posting is obviously not a problem.

wrinkly
11-07-2017, 05:32 PM
It's rediculous to suggest Douglas didn't negotiate the deal and TS didn't sanction it !

But this is a layer cake situation !

At this very time - we needed players in quick ! And the "best ones had gone" !

Why - because half the squad had been culled by NW

We know all this.....so with NW / PD / TS and AS all involved....that's as it should be....at that time who was left to bring in ( on a FREE ) - I don't know - you don't know but we were desparately short of players putting DB's agents in the driving seat....that was not Stubbs fault at all and he was right about not wasting money on Bradshaw and Gregory .

Ward went onto score 1 / 2 for the opening 12 / 13 matches....we had Yates and JCH coming back from injury so Stubbs didn't waste money on anyone we didn't need and / or was no better than we had !

The responsibility for DB's lack of matches was the responsibility of KJ & PW....after AS went and DB's wages were the responsibility of gross mismanagement of all things pre-season - NW procrastination - and TS waiting!

Time pressure is an agents dream and we were out-negotiated....end off !

I am sure that Douglas did negotiate the wages and that TS sanctioned it but do you really believe that Stubbs did not know how much the deal was and did not advise that it was a good deal. Why would he have input on the proposed transfer costs and not the wages issue?

I don't expect a sensible reply by the way. If Stubbs took a dump in your bed you would either frame it and hang it on the wall or blame Paul Warne.

rolymiller
11-07-2017, 05:35 PM
PMSL wrinks on that one!

Yak
11-07-2017, 05:35 PM
😆😆😆 wrinkly that's classic

millavanilla
11-07-2017, 05:44 PM
How much longer are the mods on here going to allow the plank to keep ruining every thread with the same stuff?

People not posting is obviously not a problem.

Maybe like an eccentric professor type.. all the same he's annoying to say the least..ive trained myself to skip all his posting and carry on to the next one...before i get brainwashed...

rolymiller
11-07-2017, 05:58 PM
Yep. I tend to skim read for the word Stubbs then move on to next post.

lbj
11-07-2017, 06:15 PM
No - quite the opposite WRINKS you appear to be satisfied with the whitewash answers....I look for a little bit more detail that squares reality !

TS had the hand on the cheque book and we had a wage structure.....that PD would stick to....

We had our leg lifted it's as easy as that !

And mainly due to Warnock pi55ing us about.

As for "value for money - ref: Villa's waste if money costing 12 million pound and much more per week than DB. And he was free !...

We were in the championship where ball boys get more than DB was on !

How long can mods tolerated unsubstantiated rants and insults !

Wasn't it mellow who trolled this thread with a nasty unsubstantiated comment - the mods should have a measure on fact over fiction.....comment v threat ....however if all comments were scrutinised on facts they're would be nothing to read at all.

Grow up boys pick on someone else it's a new season and Warnsey is manager....

You are all sounding a tad childish and tired !

Kids get's like this when they get tired... go for a nap.....

fc_miller
11-07-2017, 06:27 PM
Just in case any Colchester fans are reading. Blackstock would be a great signing, a real team player, hard working and will score 20+ goals a season. You should definitely sign him up, if he is available. ;)

loyalmiller
11-07-2017, 06:42 PM
If you look on twitter fc-Miller that ship as long since sailed. :-D

Quotes like 'worst Miller ever' 'I'll drive him down for you' and hundreds more that would just be loads of ******'s if I posted them has already put them off

lbj
11-07-2017, 07:10 PM
I truly doubt the "decision makers" at any club will read the posts / tweets / whatever - communications of any fans - so if DB goes it'll be their calculated risk - as is any player brought into a club.

I bet he can't wait to go!

Released by mutual consent headlines soon then ?

PokerMillersSwinton
11-07-2017, 07:15 PM
Just in case any Colchester fans are reading. Blackstock would be a great signing, a real team player, hard working and will score 20+ goals a season. You should definitely sign him up, if he is available. ;)

1 I doubt any Colchester fans are reading this
2 Colchester have no fans

lbj
11-07-2017, 08:21 PM
There'll be some propper die hard fans like every club....

ThryberghMILLER23
11-07-2017, 08:26 PM
I truly doubt the "decision makers" at any club will read the posts / tweets / whatever - communications of any fans - so if DB goes it'll be their calculated risk - as is any player brought into a club.

I bet he can't wait to go!

Released by mutual consent headlines soon then ?

Don't think he's in any rush to go, From wot I've herd he's laughing his head off and does not give a **** about football and will put no effort into working his way into a team. Your football knowledge is 0 and you give the same arguments to get a rise!!. To believe that the manager who would not sanction 2 strikers earlier in the season, would have nothing to do with the wage demands of said player is just plane bull****. Grow up now pal cos it's boring. If you love Stubbs that much go and watch wot ever club he's at now ( or will be ) and give us a rest.

Zilzal
11-07-2017, 08:36 PM
When IBJ first joined this MB he said that he has a Master's degree.

This presented me with a major dilemma. Was I worthy of being on the same board as a man of such proven cerebral standing or should I quit before IBJ baffled the life out of me and made me look a complete ignoramus?

Kempo, too, confessed in a quiet moment (of which he has so very few) that IBJ's proclamation had him quaking in his boots (of Spanish leather, natch.)

Kempo is the brains behind all operations and suggested (after much deep thought) that we link arms and soldier on. If the inevitable happened and IBJ's celebrity puts us to shame, so be it. And at the very worst we might pick up lots from IBJ that we wouldn't normally have come across given our limited social and intellectual circles.

How misguided we were. It now turns out that IBJ is a thoroughgoing tool and a bore of epic proportions. To be succinct? Go home IBJ and take your ball and flaming repetition with you.

caytonmiller
11-07-2017, 08:39 PM
wow, last i heard you were dead.

gm_gm
11-07-2017, 08:41 PM
IBJ has a masters degree alright, and we all know in what subject.

Zilzal
11-07-2017, 08:46 PM
IBJ loves Stubbs (TRUE!) and I rather love life.

Sorry if you were misled and are saddened by the tragic news of my longevity.

fc_miller
11-07-2017, 08:49 PM
Fishing? Or at least something used to fish with.

Zilzal
11-07-2017, 08:59 PM
FC, are you the THIRD MAN in the Stubbs IBJ love triangle?

ThryberghMILLER23
11-07-2017, 09:12 PM
FC, are you the THIRD MAN in the Stubbs IBJ love triangle?

Anyone else notice that anytime the question of his football knowledge is asked to back up his views he never posts back, Or a few posters really question his views with facts he stops posting. As I've said he's the worst wind up merchant ever and most likely a multi. Just do not post back the poor bloke will soon get bored and move on to the next name

kempo
11-07-2017, 09:17 PM
Great posting Zilzal as usual.

I hope your scan went well assuming you have had it done by now.

I had my aorta scanned today as I've recently turned 50.

The thing about lbj is I don't like to see that some of the posters calling for him to be excluded are the ones who themselves write such banal drivel on here.

As soon as I see his name then I page down and skip his post so I don't find him too troublesome.

It doesn't seem right to me that a mod tries to get lbj banned yet allows someone like MMMagic to roam the board swearing and bullying although I do agree lbj is a tiresome and annoying poster.

Hope your punting is going well Zilzal!

millmoormagic
11-07-2017, 09:21 PM

The thing about lbj is I don't like to see that some of the posters calling for him to be excluded are the ones who themselves write such banal drivel on here.

As soon as I see his name then I page down and skip his post so I don't find him too troublesome.

It doesn't seem right to me that a mod tries to get lbj banned yet allows someone like MMMagic to roam the board swearing and bullying although I do agree lbj is a tiresome and annoying poster.

Haha, pathetically obsessed 'doc'....keep it up, i'm rolling here haha..

ThryberghMILLER23
11-07-2017, 09:25 PM

Hi IBJ

kempo
11-07-2017, 09:26 PM
Good lad Magic

Make your point with a bit of banter if you wish but don't swear,bully or abuse.

Well done and keep up the improvement.

kempo
Hi IBJ

Hi

fc_miller
Post 40

Is this aimed at me of IBJ? As replying to the quote makes it appear it is me although the context would imply IBJ.
As supposed to being a spare wheel in the a love triangle. Although I think we should have given Stubbs more time, its in the past, last season has gone, and there is no need to keep bringing up Stubbs in every other thread. Draw a line and lets talk about next season.

Zilzal
11-07-2017, 09:50 PM
Trust your scan went well Kempo.

As for mine, I had a brain scan at Weston Park hospital, referred by the Fall Clinic at Nether Edge. That's four different hospitals I've been to now and I'm getting bored with it now and disillusioned by my GPs. They don't know what's wrong and never have done. All I get are endless blood tests and no treatment. And yet the Rustlings Road surgery comes out top in all public surveys.

I'm not especially worried about what the scan may reveal but I am concerned about much talk of thyroid trouble. Will I see the season out or will medication come to my rescue?

Brin
11-07-2017, 09:54 PM
Here's the latest in this sorry saga. Trust me.

A deal has been sorted with BlackstockStewart on what has to have been the worst financial signing the club has ever made. He merely has to sort another club to take him on but just who that club is we have to wait and see.

mikemiller
11-07-2017, 11:10 PM
The length of the sentences

and the spaciings used

seem rather suspcious

but what I have written

looks like a Japanese poem

mikemiller
11-07-2017, 11:15 PM

Blimey, that must have really been about 15 years ago then
You've gone into a timewarp coma...
Time flies like knives.... fruit bats like bananas!

pip_y
11-07-2017, 11:28 PM
The shame about DB is that the club have been through this before with Schofield. I'm sure that a payoff would be cheaper than the wages for the remainder of his contract even if it's only the employers national insurance!

mikemiller
11-07-2017, 11:39 PM
The only differences are that Schofield was earning far less, and actually looked like a reasonable standard player for that division, and was trying hard on the pitch ...

Latest Kempo post is obviously in LBJ style - I was always suspicious, but he managed to wind many Milersmadsters up for about a year...

lbj
12-07-2017, 06:35 AM
An

lbj
12-07-2017, 06:39 AM
Anyone who can read knows others bring Stubbs up on a boringly regular basis.

Check it out !

And they blame him for the toilets being unclean and all things wrong about my team.

I just offer a more realistic option to benal repetitiveness of patently wrong generalisations.

Same names - same level of input - schoolyard stuff boys !

lbj
12-07-2017, 07:26 AM
There are lot's of ad's on this forum so Column/cm's sell space. That's good - because - across the board as a whole it's nice to venture onto other boards to see what the fans are saying and get a general mood. ( although I always mind my own business on the forums of other clubs - read only for me )

This isn't easy because the same "usual subjects" - for want of a better word - distort the subjects and drag any subject down to a slagging match.

If the "mods" do throw folk off this forum I would suggest it is because the average poster and / or reader is sick and tired of the same names acting like it's their old primary schoolyard where they picked on the bright boys due to lack of understanding.

It is tediously repetitive. And this one thread is a good example of how childish it soon becomes and there are many other examples like it.

I've been on and off this forum and the early days were better and "deeper" !

Although less educational than it used to be - threads like these have a curious fascination !

Brin
12-07-2017, 08:24 AM
There are lot's of ad's on this forum so Column/cm's sell space. That's good - because - across the board as a whole it's nice to venture onto other boards to see what the fans are saying and get a general mood. ( although I always mind my own business on the forums of other clubs - read only for me )

This isn't easy because the same "usual subjects" - for want of a better word - distort the subjects and drag any subject down to a slagging match.

If the "mods" do throw folk off this forum I would suggest it is because the average poster and / or reader is sick and tired of the same names acting like it's their old primary schoolyard where they picked on the bright boys due to lack of understanding.

It is tediously repetitive. And this one thread is a good example of how childish it soon becomes and there are many other examples like it.

I've been on and off this forum and the early days were better and "deeper" !

Although less educational than it used to be - threads like these have a curious fascination !

Why don't you stick to one username Fella that way the abuse may not exist and more respect may be paid to your posts?

kempo
12-07-2017, 09:13 AM
Zilzal..Aortic diameter was 1.74cm so all is well.

It's the only screening test that I have allowed myself to be subjected to although I may give the sigmoidoscopy a go when it comes around!

Thyroid problems are usually reasonably straight forward when diagnosed correctly.

Under active is very easy..simply replace with lifetime Throid hormone..

Over active is more complex but usually solved with drug treatment and monitoring...Failing that a holiday at Chernobyl would likely do the trick.

Sorry to hear that your problems have not been solved but hope your brain scan does not give them the answer.

From what I read on here your brain is in exceptional condition.

I now read that I am lbj...at least we can have a laugh at some of these people Zilzal....It seems that in reality there are only two of us on the board in total.

Grist_To_The_Mill
12-07-2017, 09:16 AM
Good lad Magic

Make your point with a bit of banter if you wish but don't swear,bully or abuse.

Well done and keep up the improvement.

The pills aren't working for him Kempo.

Brin
12-07-2017, 09:28 AM
The pills aren't working for him Kempo.

Grist it appears the pills aren't working for several folk

lbj
12-07-2017, 09:42 AM
"respect may be paid to your posts?"

God forbid - this is no ambition of mine!

I expect no respect at all and will never get any ( in writing anyway ) because:...

ONE : Most have eyes and minds that are fixed and dilated.

That's not good but it does provide information about individuals to those that know what to look for.

TWO : It would undermine some people's whole life to change and appreciate that somebody else's truth is more realistic than their own.

You know what you like and you like what you know !

And anyway - if more people on here agreed with me I would question my own belief system....no that wouldn't work !

Just keep the status Quo and maintain the mutual "appreciation" we have. I do not curry favour.....lol

Weird saying but it works ...lol

pip_y
12-07-2017, 12:19 PM
Grist it appears the pills aren't working for several folk

What pills?

lbj
12-07-2017, 06:15 PM
"Released by mutual consent headlines soon then ?"

I thought I said this before playtime and the usual suspects started their rabid rantings.....lol

No wonder people are reluctant to use this forum - read back and some of you have kids and grand kids....what would they say reading these last few pages ?

And for what.....you're just showing yourselves up boys.....really !

"Pills" - Chill pills - available to all !

Embarrassing !

frogmiller
13-07-2017, 06:12 AM
lbj is not kempo. IP addy completely different and the towns where they are posted from are different as well.

frogmiller
13-07-2017, 06:12 AM
Now, what was this thread about?

ScudTheMiller
13-07-2017, 06:59 AM
[QUOTE=lbj;38583861]I truly doubt the "decision makers" at any club will read the posts / tweets / whatever - communications of any fans - so if DB goes it'll be their calculated risk - as is any player brought into a club.

Wasn't it you that stated AS was sacked by TS because of pressure from social media but the above quote seems to contradict that.
Time to make your mind up. Was AS sacked due to fan pressure or was he sacked due to him being crap?

caytonmiller
13-07-2017, 07:00 AM
I know scud. Please please sir. I know

Ellis_D
14-07-2017, 10:32 PM
Frog - it is obvious to me that Kempo and lbj are not one and the same, but thanks for clearing that up.

Can you not also prove one way or another about kempo, IBS and Zilzal as well please? Put the conspiracy to bed once and for all.

lbj
15-07-2017, 01:36 PM
Scud - I said anti social media may have had some affect but who knows. And I will always condemn fans calling for managers head. The disgraceful posts against the chairman - the club's officials and the manager simply should not happen because the fans will always just be guessing !

Antonio Conte spoke of how - specifically - player power and power of anti social media should NOT influence the managers job - it would show the club was weak.

The fact that most posters simply never mention some quite obvious facts that controlled last year's pre-season is worrying for me. I would normally associate such posts - that only speak of heads rolling without any form of understanding of the underlying circumstances as fans of other clubs trying to create havoc and undermine the club.

Or posters using the forum to push some agenda of their own - players perhaps who fall out of favour with certain managers....who knows - it's not beyond the realms of possibilities.

The cops always look for "motive" in the first instance - so motive could be easily be assumed as anti manager propaganda.

As for "fans" saying what they did early last season with no mention of how Warnock did us no favours at all. And sayING the budget was "blown" without acknowledgin "What budget" - never doing the sums that added up to less than one championship player.

Just can't find a respectable motivation for this except the obvious one - they couldn't relate the woeful budget to buying budget players and the restoration of squad numbers afters NW's cull all to be done within that woefull budget.

Talking about respect on this board I'm sorry but there is little shown even to each other but I respect other posters but still can't work out their blinkered outlook because I can't believe they could be so thick ?

So their motivation for only seeing 1/4 of the whole picture is a mystery !

mellowmiller
15-07-2017, 02:16 PM
You keep trotting out the "small budget" mantra as though this was somehow an unfair burden that was uniquely loaded onto Stubbs's shoulders but Steve Evans and Neil Warnock both kept us up with budgets that are very small by Championship standards.
It comes down to managerial ability in the end and Stubbs is still unemployed despite applying for numerous opportunities as he recently informed us on TalkSport.

Silly-miller
15-07-2017, 02:23 PM
Scud - I said anti social media may have had some affect but who knows. And I will always condemn fans calling for managers head. The disgraceful posts against the chairman - the club's officials and the manager simply should not happen because the fans will always just be guessing !

Antonio Conte spoke of how - specifically - player power and power of anti social media should NOT influence the managers job - it would show the club was weak.

The fact that most posters simply never mention some quite obvious facts that controlled last year's pre-season is worrying for me. I would normally associate such posts - that only speak of heads rolling without any form of understanding of the underlying circumstances as fans of other clubs trying to create havoc and undermine the club.

Or posters using the forum to push some agenda of their own - players perhaps who fall out of favour with certain managers....who knows - it's not beyond the realms of possibilities.

The cops always look for "motive" in the first instance - so motive could be easily be assumed as anti manager propaganda.

As for "fans" saying what they did early last season with no mention of how Warnock did us no favours at all. And sayING the budget was "blown" without acknowledgin "What budget" - never doing the sums that added up to less than one championship player.

Just can't find a respectable motivation for this except the obvious one - they couldn't relate the woeful budget to buying budget players and the restoration of squad numbers afters NW's cull all to be done within that woefull budget.

Talking about respect on this board I'm sorry but there is little shown even to each other but I respect other posters but still can't work out their blinkered outlook because I can't believe they could be so thick ?

To some degree I agree calling for a managers head on social media waving banners saying wenger out and blaming it all on chairmen is disgraceful. Players manager chairman head of recruitment, coaches they all shoulder part of the clubs workload it's impossible for one man to do it all.

Stubbs ideas was not right for us he brought some good players in but he panicked bought blackstock (at least that's how I saw it) I still don't think it was very professional of him to say he won't buy anyone from hibs, but it don't make him a bad guy just a little naive and a little too stubborn, which he will no doubt learn from. Who know lbj Stubbs may want to come back to correct his record.
Of course like I said it wasn't just Stubbs that sank us our players seem to have lost their stamina after 70 mins for a good 2/3rds of the season, clearly a bad pre season was to blame and easy going coaching staff ( you can also say it was training facilities)
Then theirs the lack of budget we had, clubs unwilling to sell and greedy agents.
And last but not least we had no attacking coach sure we had Stubbs telling them what defenders hate but he was a defender as well as his staff, paul warne brought in barker who is an ex striker so I'm hoping our attack will be more polished this season.

Zilzal
15-07-2017, 04:58 PM
Thanks to those who suggested it and I agree wholeheartedly. FROG can you finally check and say without equivocation that myself, Kempo IBS are THREE different people who have never met and never will do.. I have one username and one only. We share the same sense of humour and general outlook on life and that's as far as it goes.

lbj
15-07-2017, 05:47 PM
Mellow - comparing apples and oranges.

EVO had his core squad - NW picked up at the end of the season with a full squad and still brought people in - who wouldn't have been cheap !

Stubbs had the worst of all world's and under the circumstances did very well .

And EVO & NW KJ all walked due to lack of budget ? - AS was trying to work through it - but he was our only chance - playing the Burton way....PW's appointment was game over.

It's all been said before - so your understanding isn't a criteria I'm particularly bothered about....belive what you want and enjoy next season.....I couldn't care less !

Silly - with the lack of cash to bring in the number of players we had to - a championship player of Blackstock's calibre on a FREE was ok - the negotiations were controlled by PD & TS and the FREE swayed the deal but agent got DB a longer deal than we would / should have given.

As for defensive over attacking - Hibs conceded joint least in there league and played great attacking football.

Wards goals last year showed our attacking prowess last season - only a leaky defence let us down and that fault would have been sorted with just one window.

As for RB....he was a terrible "attacker" - more Yates than Ward - and as for his coaching forwards - a cut and paste
( back up information ) - because I respect that some don't DYOR....

About RB......

"It is often said a manager learns more in the bad times than the good, in which case Crawley Town’s Richie Barker is currently receiving a fast-track education.

The League One side have neither scored a goal nor won a point in four matches...

But some of our many forwards might - hopefully - be self taught....

UTM New season.....but in league ONE
the squad should be fine - it's for the managers to lose now.....it's their arrs's on the line as they have what they wanted and they are PW's kind of players!

Let's see where that takes us ?

Silly-miller
15-07-2017, 07:32 PM
Lbj I only meant many things lead to that poor season last year

And yes I agree squad has been renewed and I'm optimistic about this season

Come on you reds UTM

kentmillerman
15-07-2017, 07:36 PM
Mellow - comparing apples and oranges.

EVO had his core squad - NW picked up at the end of the season with a full squad and still brought people in - who wouldn't have been cheap !

Stubbs had the worst of all world's and under the circumstances did very well .

And EVO & NW KJ all walked due to lack of budget ? - AS was trying to work through it - but he was our only chance - playing the Burton way....PW's appointment was game over.

It's all been said before - so your understanding isn't a criteria I'm particularly bothered about....belive what you want and enjoy next season.....I couldn't care less !

Silly - with the lack of cash to bring in the number of players we had to - a championship player of Blackstock's calibre on a FREE was ok - the negotiations were controlled by PD & TS and the FREE swayed the deal but agent got DB a longer deal than we would / should have given.

As for defensive over attacking - Hibs conceded joint least in there league and played great attacking football.

Wards goals last year showed our attacking prowess last season - only a leaky defence let us down and that fault would have been sorted with just one window.

As for RB....he was a terrible "attacker" - more Yates than Ward - and as for his coaching forwards - a cut and paste
( back up information ) - because I respect that some don't DYOR....

About RB......

"It is often said a manager learns more in the bad times than the good, in which case Crawley Town’s Richie Barker is currently receiving a fast-track education.

The League One side have neither scored a goal nor won a point in four matches...

But some of our many forwards might - hopefully - be self taught....

UTM New season.....but in league ONE
the squad should be fine - it's for the managers to lose now.....it's their arrs's on the line as they have what they wanted and they are PW's kind of players!

Let's see where that takes us ?

1 Stubbs had the worst of all world's and under the circumstances did very well . Not really.

2 And EVO & NW KJ all walked due to lack of budget ? - AS was trying to work through it - but he was our only chance - playing the Burton way.. nO PROOF BUT PROBABLY RIGHT,M......PW's appointment was game over...Time will tell but maybe right.

Let's see where that takes us ?[/QUOTE].... Mid table. >

kempo
16-07-2017, 08:06 AM
Now, what was this thread about?

But of course I am Zilzal,monty and IBS and I am a fast traveller.

We await your opinion Frog.

kempo
16-07-2017, 08:21 AM
Frog..

While you are at it or is it until..

Can you confirm my age is 57,that I was schooled at RGS and that I am not gmgm's uncle Charlie.

Thank you.

kempo
16-07-2017, 08:23 AM
Thanks to those who suggested it and I agree wholeheartedly. FROG can you finally check and say without equivocation that myself, Kempo IBS are THREE different people who have never met and never will do.. I have one username and one only. We share the same sense of humour and general outlook on life and that's as far as it goes.

Here Here!

Well said me.....ooops

IBS

wrinkly
16-07-2017, 10:57 AM

Interestingly if you use Google translate to convert this post to English you get:
"bang to rights Scud. I posted, ad nauseum, about socilal media being the reason TS fired Bozo. Now I've been caught out I'll play it down and prattle on about summat else"

lbj
16-07-2017, 02:31 PM
"Under severe pressure from social media"

"May have influenced the chairman's decisions"

...what victory do you think you have won here ?

I heard distant fireworks last night - was that you wrinkly !

I met a girl from school about 5 months ago and she extolled her delight at beating me in a single exam at school - such was her delight she told a nearby third party we did not know - this "victory" was more than 45 years ago. Her delight was because I had more 'A's than anyone in the history of my school and more top of class grades.- and she got one A - and I had a A but with less graded points( in that subject - that term ). She beat me and she loved it. Happy days !

You seem highly gratified with something but I know not what it is....

The chairman did sack Stubbs and the chairman was under severe pressure from social media"

From such as you wrinkles too - proud moments eh !

So......What is your point ?

This forum is really dredging the depths!

I think I've shown more courtesy than you have - more than you deserve. The reason I mentioned my school-days is that you bring them instantly to mind....Sadly - because of the mentality of your adolescent post !

mellowmiller
16-07-2017, 02:43 PM

I met a girl from school about 5 months ago and she extolled her delight at beating me in a single exam at school - such was her delight she told a nearby third party we did not know - this "victory" was more than 45 years ago. Her delight was because I had more 'A's than anyone in the history of my school and more top of class grades.- and she got one A - and I had a A but with less graded points( in that subject - that term ). She beat me and she loved it. Happy days !

The chairman did sack Stubbs and the chairman was under severe pressure from social media"

I think I've shown more courtesy than you have - more than you deserve. The reason I mentioned my school-days is that you bring them instantly to mind....Sadly - because of the mentality of your adolescent post !

Wow, arrogance personified.
Obviously you're always right and no other opinions are allowed.

wrinkly
16-07-2017, 02:44 PM

Please shelve the persecution complex and stop bleating. You reap what you sow. A lengthy reply about what a genius you are will not be necessary

lbj
16-07-2017, 03:12 PM
Not necessary but it's NOT all about you is it !

Your post reminded me of this woman's glee....and her shallow victory that meant the world to her......Bless...believe me I genuinely shared her happiness......and the reminisce made me smile....

........however - I can't see any victory of yours - however shallow.

You reap what you sow is fair enough philosophy.....what of all those knob-heads screaming for a Rotherham United managers head.

Those knob-heads that couldn't understand basic football tactics!

Those knob-heads that thought we had a reasonable "championship" budget and screaming it had been "wasted"

Absolute garbage - and much more reiterated garbage on this site by those very same knob heads that applied this anti-social media pressure. Shame on them !

Lennon spoke of this "social media pressure" when he commented on Stubbs sacking and related some of his own bad treatment / sackings - and what a good job AS did "rebuilding" from scratch.

It's atrocious and shouldn't happen.

As for persecution....ffs you really should start an off planet supporters club.

And "genius" NO - I could read and did my own research !

I'm now going to have a more intelligent conversation with my grandson....another life Rotherham United supporter.

He's 5 months old !
A central midfielder in the making !

For Rotherham United too if they get a decent academy....!

Silly-miller
16-07-2017, 03:26 PM
Wow someone clean his mouth out with some soap (that was a bit much isn't it ibj?)

What I don't get is when you get them fans screaming for a manager to be sacked then 2 managers later say the one they wanted to go so badly was the best manager we ever had.

It's absolutely mind blowing the 180 turn around some fans can do

animallittle3
16-07-2017, 03:45 PM
Not necessary but it's NOT all about you is it !

Your post reminded me of this woman's glee....and her shallow victory that meant the world to her......Bless...believe me I genuinely shared her happiness......and the reminisce made me smile....

........however - I can't see any victory of yours - however shallow.

You reap what you sow is fair enough philosophy.....what of all those knob-heads screaming for a Rotherham United managers head.

Those knob-heads that couldn't understand basic football tactics!

Those knob-heads that thought we had a reasonable "championship" budget and screaming it had been "wasted"

Absolute garbage - and much more reiterated garbage on this site by those very same knob heads that applied this anti-social media pressure. Shame on them !

Lennon spoke of this "social media pressure" when he commented on Stubbs sacking and related some of his own bad treatment / sackings - and what a good job AS did "rebuilding" from scratch.

It's atrocious and shouldn't happen.

As for persecution....ffs you really should start an off planet supporters club.

And "genius" NO - I could read and did my own research !

I'm now going to have a more intelligent conversation with my grandson....another life Rotherham United supporter.

He's 5 months old !
A central midfielder in the making !

For Rotherham United too if they get a decent academy....!

We played you at Oakwell early doors ibj as you well know .

The result is unimportant , that can happen to 90% of championship teams on any given saturday , Fulham whacked promoted Huddersfield 5-0 and Norwich stuck 8 past play off finalists Reading .

No what struck me that day was the Millers players body language and the way they jacked the game in half way through the second half .

In early september and in a local derby , really !!!!

Nobody jacks it in during a local derby 3 or 4 games into the season , add the new manager scenario and it gets more bewildering .

Something wasn't right , Stubbs had pre season , Stubbs had his own players , there is no where to go with Stubbs and he laid the foundations for the season you had .

Even your owner walked out that day in disgust .

Once you make a pigs ear of pre season on a millers or tykes budget then you are in big trouble .

He was a disaster for your club mate , if Warnock had remained you would have stood a fighting chance , Stubbs managed to feck up Warnock's tenure within weeks .

From the moment your players jacked it up at Oakwell you were down in this unforgiving league .

wrinkly
16-07-2017, 04:06 PM
I can't see where I am claiming any victory, gratification, having a fireworks display etc. You made a point that decision makers in football pay no attention to social media. Scud pointed out that this was not the stance you took when heavily blaming social media for influencing TS to sack Stubbs (you really did do that - honest). You then change your stance to it "may have who knows?" I was merely trying to illustrate (with a touch of obviously infantile humour) that Scud had caught you in a u-turn and that you were squirming out of it with a convoluted reply.
Any victory was Scud's (I am not him by the way)
You are an infuriating poster to be sure but I thought my posts were merely banter. no offence (well not much) intended - obviously touched a nerve if it inspired your cringe worthy post about the ex school-mate (I bet that always goes down well at parties) And now - the jibe about your grandson being more intelligent than me. AND ONLY 5 MONTHS OLD - EXCLAMATION MARK. How hurtful!
Anyway I'm done. Please carry on without me. I sincerely wish your grandson all the very best in his future Millers career.

lbj
16-07-2017, 06:31 PM
There's a border between Rotherham and that place with no pits - I did my fare share during "Coal not Dole". More than the many ..... And I wasn't a miner !

That match was unique for many reasons that made me believe we would struggle.

The odds were heavily stacked against Rotherham considering Barnsley's previous few months ( TEAM ) and Rotherham's embryonic SQUAD....however.......

........ I ain't discussing football with a Barnsley fan - with respect - for football reasons that I'm sure won't even consider - having speed read your unwanted Barnsley comments on a Rotherham United site.

Just wrong in principle !

Wrinkly...you have mastered the art of the "infantile" - the humour however needs work. Sorry unnecessary but you've had worse.

Infuriating ok I can handle that - consistent though - despite your misrepresentation of my attitude to anti-social media. No one match / situation in life can be easily described by one liners like MM like to do.

Every situation has many layers that changes the outcome greatly - and MM never consider these "layers" and I find that infuriating !

So I find myself trying to overcomplicate your less than adiquate research ( ok - in my opinion ) into vertually all things Rotherham United - and naturally that's infuriating for you. But I have patience even if you don't........

I'll go one further.....I am never saying I know better......all I want you to do is to consider this - consider that and produce "deeper" arguments that take blatantly obvious facts into consideration.

Over simplification of complex issues.

Wish you all a happy season - whatever that is for you personally.

I really am in the wrong place for what I want from "football"....however I was drawn in and got involved and the rest is history......it's past a few months...lol

UTM

animallittle3
16-07-2017, 06:53 PM
There's a border between Rotherham and that place with no pits - I did my fare share during "Coal not Dole". More than the many ..... And I wasn't a miner !

The odds were heavily stacked against Rotherham considering Barnsley's previous few months ( TEAM ) and Rotherham's embryonic SQUAD....however.......

........ I ain't discussing football with a Barnsley fan - with respect - for football reasons that I'm sure won't even consider - having speed read your unwanted Barnsley comments on a Rotherham United site.

Wrinkly...you have mastered the art of the "infantile" - the humour however needs work. Sorry unnecessary but you've had worse.

Infuriating ok I can handle that - consistent though - despite your misrepresentation of my attitude to anti-social media. No one match / situation in life can be easily described by one liners like MM like to do.

Every situation has many layers that changes the outcome greatly - and MM never consider these "layers" and I find that infuriating !

So I find myself trying to overcomplicate your less than adiquate research ( ok - in my opinion ) into vertually all things Rotherham United - and naturally that's infuriating for you. But I have patience even if you don't........

I'll go one further.....I am never saying I know better......all I want you to do is to consider this - consider that and produce "deeper" arguments that take blatantly obvious facts into consideration.

I really am in the wrong place for what I want from "football"....however I was drawn in and got involved and the rest is history......it's past a few months...lol

UTM

My comments are based on a football match that took place between Barnsley and Rotherham United .

Clearly my assessment of your teams health that day and the reasons Stubbs was discarded leave you with no counter debate other than I'm not discussing this with a tyke .

Have you considered politics and joining the conservative party , you have the right credentials .

Ellis_D
17-07-2017, 12:51 AM

UTM

You got the most A's in your school's history yet your posts are always littered with spelling mistakes. Of the same words too, proving it is no typo. I take it English Language was a subject you didn't do too well in?

caytonmiller
17-07-2017, 07:09 AM
Hey hey. Come on fellaz. Why can't we all just get along. Stamping on the keyboard will only get your blood pressure rising. At our ages we can do without that.
Plus close season is boring enough on a footy forum without logging in having to read playground stuff.
please. Pretty please

pip_y
17-07-2017, 09:43 AM
Animal is spot on with his comments about the Barnsley game.

Pistolpete
17-07-2017, 10:15 AM
Animal is spot on with his comments about the Barnsley game.

Animal got it absolutely nailed on !!! lbj's loving of Stubbs is relentless and up til now I've not made comment and usually see the name and skip the post. For me to put it simply is a manager is solely judged on results it's as simple as that so looking at what managers we have had Evans- success all the way 2 promotions and a survival in championship is no mean feat= legend for me. Warnock what he did was as good as anything I've ever witnessed as a RUFC fan remarkably achieving survival quite comfortably in the end = legend for me. (Little tainted with his departure but can't blame him) Stubbs - ripped up everything Warnock did in such a short time and allowing derbs to leave was huge!! But that was just on of his many mistakes. He cost us relegation it's as simple as that.fail to prepare = prepare to fail!!!. = worst manager EVER at the club alongside Danny bergarra in my time. Jackett - well least said about him the better but clearly realised the wreckage Stubbs left behind was like the titanic hitting the iceberg, no coming back from that paired with his managerial reputation he was thinking about his CV. Warne - now up to press he is a failure and can't be described as anything else but again the Stubbs debacle has allowed him some time to put a case forward to remain manager and to his credit he has ticked a lot of boxes for me because ripping up a squad is not always the right thing to do, he looks like he's strengthened the team where it needed and think most would agree on that. Pre season is not a barometer to judge how good we are as it never pans out like that but having said that winning is a habit and seeing the strikers scoring regularly can only bode well. So as for warne its a case of time will tell but I'm hoping I can also stick him in the legend box. UP THE MIGHTY MILLERS AND LETS PUT SOME POSITIVE THINKING BACK ON THIS BOARD!!!

millmoormagic
17-07-2017, 10:24 AM
Animal got it absolutely nailed on !!! lbj's loving of Stubbs is relentless and up til now I've not made comment and usually see the name and skip the post. For me to put it simply is a manager is solely judged on results it's as simple as that so looking at what managers we have had Evans- success all the way 2 promotions and a survival in championship is no mean feat= legend for me. Warnock what he did was as good as anything I've ever witnessed as a RUFC fan remarkably achieving survival quite comfortably in the end = legend for me. (Little tainted with his departure but can't blame him) Stubbs - ripped up everything Warnock did in such a short time and allowing derbs to leave was huge!! But that was just on of his many mistakes. He cost us relegation it's as simple as that.fail to prepare = prepare to fail!!!. = worst manager EVER at the club alongside Danny bergarra in my time. Jackett - well least said about him the better but clearly realised the wreckage Stubbs left behind was like the titanic hitting the iceberg, no coming back from that paired with his managerial reputation he was thinking about his CV. Warne - now up to press he is a failure and can't be described as anything else but again the Stubbs debacle has allowed him some time to put a case forward to remain manager and to his credit he has ticked a lot of boxes for me because ripping up a squad is not always the right thing to do, he looks like he's strengthened the team where it needed and think most would agree on that. Pre season is not a barometer to judge how good we are as it never pans out like that but having said that winning is a habit and seeing the strikers scoring regularly can only bode well. So as for warne its a case of time will tell but I'm hoping I can also stick him in the legend box. UP THE MIGHTY MILLERS AND LETS PUT SOME POSITIVE THINKING BACK ON THIS BOARD!!!

Absolutely fella, great post.

mellowmiller
17-07-2017, 10:41 AM

Excellent post Pistolpete.
However, you can expect lbj to reply at length telling you exactly why and where you are wrong about that nice Mr Stubbs 😀

Ellis_D
17-07-2017, 10:53 AM

Yep, I agree wholeheartedly.

Pistolpete
17-07-2017, 11:01 AM
Mellow I don't doubt that for one minute but as you can see in my post I've eluded to him only slightly thus not giving any reason for me to be berated slagging off etc etc. And you will not see me reply to him either as it would only fuel him and I can't be bothered with arguing by means of keyboard haha! For a club like ours we need the Wimbledon of old spirit, grit and attitude cos we will never compete financially but that does not mean we can't have success as it has been proven on many occasions that with the right structure and strategy alongside clever signings it can be done. That's why Stubbs failed because what he should have done is keep the nucleus of that team and tweaked it. The team spirit was at an unprecedented level and given the right manager he would have harnessed that to his advantage alas he decided to let all the strikers leave and then be left with no alternative to bring in an absolute joke signing to try and salvage the fact his screw up of the highest order!! No one need to argue the Stubbs case no longer because as I mentioned in my post the end result was failure and no one and I mean no one can argue that statement

lbj
17-07-2017, 12:42 PM
So many basic facts missing from the above - all copied from same notebook perhaps.

Simple as the sacking of any manager after 13 games is football madness - period !

NW picked up a full squad - fit and had played together as a group - and still brought some players in to bolster the squad....

He left after cutting this squad in half.

Stubbs inherited half a squad ! With some players on big money that were not fit for purpose - some say taking up 60% of wage budget .....who set those contracts up ?

So - starting late.

Half a squad

No budget to cover costs

Two captains crocked...
Captain Kirk crocked for season
Captain Frecks crocked - many say due to NW paying him through injury ?

The chief scout dissappeared ?

So where do you start - ?

Tough job considering the league games were coming fast and the manager had to rely on :

Budget players - due to bankroll / wages

Loan players

Freebies...

All the above player issues were hampered by time pressure because of NW & TS's procrastination.

The Barnsley game was a brand new squad - some Rotherham players hadn't unpacked their bags yet Barnsley....played ( as a group ) had recently played two Wembley games and won.

Group was good to go - high confidence and up for the championship.

So Barnsley v Rotherham....was a home win to a blind man !

The game went very predictably - AND...

As for team / manager moral !

Those idiots than ran down and swore at our young players a new management team will have motivated those players to break a leg for the badge... morons !

So getting back to the loans players - always going to be loans and we had too many ( due to budget restrictions )

I could go on but I want another coffee.

Sacking a manager is wrong after such a short time...period !

But Rotherham United had to change the last 4 / 5 years of buying a squad per year......wheels come off that policy at the championship level.

All my above points are VERY RELEVANT!

The manager - managed - and the Newcastle game was testament to what Stubbs did from a complete shambles of a pre-season.......

90% beyond his control !

Typo's just happen.....

I really don't care what you think of Stubbs - his handicap is seven and he's playing at writing / punditry - he's doing all right I guess.

All my points are "mitigating" circumstances that many simply don't take into account.

NOT.......NOT TAKING MY POINTS INTO ACCOUNT IS NOT FOOTBALL TALK !

All football people would say...ok that's a problem that would curtail to success of the team / manager.

And there are many of these "mitigating" circumstances never mentioned by the above cumulative.

It smacks of character assassination...

I just can't see why a simple fan would want to rub any individuals nose in it while ignoring NW's procrastination - his culling of a "great squad" ?

Not forgetting playing Freck's untill his injury became a real problem....

Nice on Warnock !

As an aside I still love the guy despite him being the beginning of the end of last season by leaving us in such a mess .

Still love EVO despite his buying a team per league ( with inflated wages apparently )....this has caused immeasurable problems for Rotherham United.

TS had witnessed all this crap that's happened and he's taken back control !

The manager is his. He'll learn eventually and in league one - with this squad - if PW cock it up he'll have worked mighty hard to do it.

A good squad - balanced books - beautiful stadium......slow growth and a bit of luck my grandchildren will be able to watch a professional football team in Rotherham. And that's good.

The rest is water under the bridge - I'm happy that some of the less mentioned yet ***** points I have covered.....

TO MY SATISFACTION ! ! !

And that's the main thing !

YOU LOT....

ENJOY THE SEASON.....UTM.....

lbj
17-07-2017, 12:50 PM
PS - someone brought me a coffee....so apologies for the continuation....lol

Stress kills....remember that !

Stress not.....

You're right and you know it!

And that's all that counts....UTM

frogmiller
17-07-2017, 02:35 PM
Kempo is not Zilzal (from IP addresses) and kempo is not IBS. Long term members will remeber when IBS was caught using 2 accounts at the same time. From that he chose IBS as his only account.

What is this thread about? It was about Blackstock leaving wasn't it? It is incredible how so many threads go down the Stubbs line. Yes there are clear links with Stubbs because he bought Blackstock but please stop these lectures!

It's beyond a joke!

CAMiller
17-07-2017, 02:55 PM
LBJ if his handicap is still 7 with all this time on his hands then he's as bad at golf as he was at football management. XD

lbj
17-07-2017, 03:53 PM
Ha ha cam..great stuff.......tell your boys Frogs - the usual suspects bring him up all the time - have you read them.........lectures have merit......these posts just are a personal vendetta. Have a word they are pointless and boring.

Move on boys - there's fresh meat in the managers chair.....be careful though - the chewy bits will be the Teflon coating..

pip_y
17-07-2017, 04:23 PM
Lbs whatever was in your Epistle to the Millersfans, I stick by my post - Animal was right about the Barnsley game. Whatever you say and however many times you say it, you will not change my mind!

Brin
17-07-2017, 04:42 PM
Kempo is not Zilzal (from IP addresses) and kempo is not IBS. Long term members will remeber when IBS was caught using 2 accounts at the same time. From that he chose IBS as his only account.

What is this thread about? It was about Blackstock leaving wasn't it? It is incredible how so many threads go down the Stubbs line. Yes there are clear links with Stubbs because he bought Blackstock but please stop these lectures!

It's beyond a joke!

Frog mi owd mate let me me put this to you,

I can post from three yes three ip addresses, my work, EE mobile and my sky ip address. All different. Thing is I always log in as me so the reasoning that Kempo, Zil, and whoever else he chooses to be and are not the same does not wash pal.

It depends where at the time the mult user wishes to choose which IP address to use, they can. The odds on Zil/ Kempo actually being on at any one time when each jump to the defence of the other is millions but it actually happens.

I'm beginning to think geetarman is one of the same and this person argues with his own posts.

millmoormagic
17-07-2017, 04:53 PM
Frog mi owd mate let me me put this to you,

I can post from three yes three ip addresses, my work, EE mobile and my sky ip address. All different. Thing is I always log in as me so the reasoning that Kempo, Zil, and whoever else he chooses to be and are not the same does not wash pal.

It depends where at the time the mult user wishes to choose which IP address to use, they can. The odds on Zil/ Kempo actually being on at any one time when each jump to the defence of the other is millions but it actually happens.

I'm beginning to think geetarman is one of the same and this person argues with his own posts.

True, one thing you can all be assured of, there's only one MMM, garaunteed.

caytonmiller
17-07-2017, 05:41 PM
Thank goodness 😚

Ellis_D
17-07-2017, 07:05 PM
The thing is, Kempo and Zilzal regularly post at the same time, so unless he's in two different places at once, they are different people.

kempo
17-07-2017, 09:43 PM
LOL

Brin you disappoint me.

Frog forgot to mention that the IP addresses are related to different towns.

Some of you people ought to listen to Ellis as he has the ability to reason things out in an intelligent and logical way.

I am afraid that a number of you just make yourselves look and sound pretty stupid.

Zilzal has already explained that we are simply 3 obviously intelligent 'lads' who support Rotherham,have a similar sense of humour and enjoy some innocent banter.

There is no conspiracy theory here..it's nothing more or less than the above.

I really like Zilzal and IBS as they join in the fun and have always treated me with respect and I hope that I have reciprocated that respect.

I will now sign off and Zilzal will no doubt appear very soon...IBS is on my IPhone which I have left in Burton so won't be on until tomorrow...oops!

Love Monty

mikemiller
18-07-2017, 05:47 AM
LOL

Brin you disappoint me.

Frog forgot to mention that the IP addresses are related to different towns.

Some of you people ought to listen to Ellis as he has the ability to reason things out in an intelligent and logical way.

I am afraid that a number of you just make yourselves look and sound pretty stupid.

Zilzal has already explained that we are simply 3 obviously intelligent 'lads' who support Rotherham,have a similar sense of humour and enjoy some innocent banter.

There is no conspiracy theory here..it's nothing more or less than the above.

I really like Zilzal and IBS as they join in the fun and have always treated me with respect and I hope that I have reciprocated that respect.

I will now sign off and Zilzal will no doubt appear very soon...IBS is on my IPhone which I have left in Burton so won't be on until tomorrow...oops!

Love Monty

Not very convincing... somebody may also be using a workplace computer that is in a different town to where they live, either directly or remotely, and may work on several diffrent sites, also many libraries and community centres have computing facilities, etc, etc, etc.... so quite esay to be a "multi" if that's what you want to do

Ellis_D
18-07-2017, 06:40 AM
Well Kempo and Zilzal have both retired so won't be using any work computers. They both live in very different towns but both often post at the same time. I can't even be bothered to argue it anymore. It just takes using your brain logically and trusting Frog to realise they aren't the same person.

caytonmiller
18-07-2017, 01:44 PM
Frog. Just out of interest.
I log in using my phone and also my laptop. Does the ip address and town alter as I use browtec on my laptop, which is set to USA or sometimes Holland (stops sky blocking movie streaming channels).

frogmiller
18-07-2017, 02:26 PM
Frog. Just out of interest.
I log in using my phone and also my laptop. Does the ip address and town alter as I use browtec on my laptop, which is set to USA or sometimes Holland (stops sky blocking movie streaming channels).

It's quite simple for us. If things look dodgy we follow them for a bit. Who's saying that the IP isn't registered when the posts were made?

We don't look at it often as we have lives but when people accuse someone we check it out when we have time.

Someone was once caught on a national health computer posting.

Ellis_D
18-07-2017, 03:05 PM
It's quite simple for us. If things look dodgy we follow them for a bit. Who's saying that the IP isn't registered when the posts were made?

We don't look at it often as we have lives but when people accuse someone we check it out when we have time.

Someone was once caught on a national health computer posting.

Kempo! Are you telling us that Kempo was on posting on an NHS computer when he should have been working?! No wonder it's so hard to get an appointment with your GP, they are all messing about on Millersmad/Facebook, etc..... Was it Kempo? If it was, surely that will also increase the likelihood of him being a doctor.........

frogmiller
18-07-2017, 03:29 PM
Kempo! Are you telling us that Kempo was on posting on an NHS computer when he should have been working?! No wonder it's so hard to get an appointment with your GP, they are all messing about on Millersmad/Facebook, etc..... Was it Kempo? If it was, surely that will also increase the likelihood of him being a doctor.........

I didn't say kempo Ellis, don't be naughty. If memeory serves he or she was logged on on two IP addys at the same time

caytonmiller
18-07-2017, 04:06 PM
I guess that's a yes then...cheers

pip_y
18-07-2017, 04:50 PM
Some employers do allow personal use during breaks

Zilzal
18-07-2017, 09:56 PM
FROG, many many thanks for clearing up the assertion that I am anybody other than who I am.

I have said several times that I am the most imbecilic and inept user of a laptop. Also I possess no other computer gadgets as I simply wouldn't know how to use and I take it as a constant insult that after 9 years I am a liar pretending to be more than one person. Why do that? I see no sense in it whatsoever. Zilzal says what Zilzal wants and needs to say and has no need to rely on a second, third, fourth voice etc to back myself up.

Zilzal
18-07-2017, 10:04 PM
I am constantly having to waste time and effort trying to retrieve lost posts as I am always being timed out and when I do retrieve a post at least half is missing - hence the often clunky join in the middle and the lack of flow in the prose.

I was going to quit today but after seeing the matter of being multis had been addressed I thought I'd take a break and give it a little bit longer in case the venom directed at me on numerous occasions had abated and people finally recognized who I reall am.

Zilzal
18-07-2017, 10:13 PM
And who am I? A very ordinary working class joe off the streets with no illusions or pretensions about myself. I confess I do like education, it'a pastime not an obsession. I also like words and messing about with them. There is no malice about me at all. I joined this site for the RUFC football talk, the music and in particular the banter.

I sincerely hope this forum retrieves its initial very high standards and that the bitterness, nastiness and rancour disappears well before the season starts in fact.

NOW would be a most apt time.

frogmiller
19-07-2017, 06:16 AM
FROG, many many thanks for clearing up the assertion that I am anybody other than who I am.

I have said several times that I am the most imbecilic and inept user of a laptop. Also I possess no other computer gadgets as I simply wouldn't know how to use and I take it as a constant insult that after 9 years I am a liar pretending to be more than one person. Why do that? I see no sense in it whatsoever. Zilzal says what Zilzal wants and needs to say and has no need to rely on a second, third, fourth voice etc to back myself up.

You're welcome.

In regards to your lost post I have found that opening two pages helps. I think that in the past you were advised to write in word then cut and paste. It has been said that other users do this often :)