PDA

View Full Version : Mair pish fae FF... :D

JackSnakes
13-07-2017, 09:54 AM
http://forum.followfollow.com/showthread.php?1114278-Rangers-official-twitter-(33-Viewing)

Recently the official Twitter wished a happy Eid to all of our Muslim fans, which was a nice thing to do. However, they seem to have completely forgotten about another religious event in the Boyne celebrations which will relate to a far bigger amount of our fanbase. It seems again that the club is distancing themselves further from the average fan.

Further doon...

Quote Originally Posted by Coza View Post
It is blatant double standards the sum up society but the club would be absolutely slammed in the papers if they tweeted anything. You might not like that or agree with it but that's where we are.

Quote Originally Posted by loyal_bear View Post
We probably would your right, but the chipping away at the clubs heritage and traditions hasn't been fought against. It's like the club are ashamed of their own fans sometimes.

Shocker...

Cambusman
13-07-2017, 12:52 PM
http://forum.followfollow.com/showthread.php?1114278-Rangers-official-twitter-(33-Viewing)

Recently the official Twitter wished a happy Eid to all of our Muslim fans, which was a nice thing to do. However, they seem to have completely forgotten about another religious event in the Boyne celebrations which will relate to a far bigger amount of our fanbase. It seems again that the club is distancing themselves further from the average fan.

Further doon...

Quote Originally Posted by Coza View Post
It is blatant double standards the sum up society but the club would be absolutely slammed in the papers if they tweeted anything. You might not like that or agree with it but that's where we are.

Quote Originally Posted by loyal_bear View Post
We probably would your right, but the chipping away at the clubs heritage and traditions hasn't been fought against. It's like the club are ashamed of their own fans sometimes.

Shocker...

[I]"Get a life ffs
Why don't you just enjoy your life, shag yer missus, go to work, make the lives of those around you better - no? You'd rather fill your days reading pish ff and posting it on here? Oh aye - I forgot - you're a fandan...

ffs

:s

England_First
13-07-2017, 02:36 PM
:s

The paradox that is syrup head XD

seumasbhoy
14-07-2017, 09:47 AM
Orangeism isnt a religion and the Twelfth isnt a religious event.

JackSnakes
14-07-2017, 10:02 AM
Orangeism isnt a religion and the Twelfth isnt a religious event.

Not to you or me....

fittiered
14-07-2017, 08:05 PM
This beaut is aff his heed the h,un pr!ck that he is... from ff. He has the Stubs!!

Default Re: Every club that want our titles stripped should be boycotted

There is no way, in my opinion, title stripping will happen. It opens a legal minefield. If it happens, then I for one will seek legal advice about recovering the cost of any away tickets I purchased and travel expenses during those 9 years - I have the stubs.

Imagine Club 1872 launching a legal bid to recover the price of all our away ticket allocations for those 9 years.

As for boycotting, it should be only against clubs whom it would it in the pocket hardest - Killie, Partick Thistle and Motherwell.

JackSnakes
14-07-2017, 10:34 PM
This beaut is aff his heed the h,un pr!ck that he is... from ff. He has the Stubs!!

There is no way, in my opinion, title stripping will happen. It opens a legal minefield. If it happens, then I for one will seek legal advice about recovering the cost of any away tickets I purchased and travel expenses during those 9 years - I have the stubs.

Imagine Club 1872 launching a legal bid to recover the price of all our away ticket allocations for those 9 years.

As for boycotting, it should be only against clubs whom it would it in the pocket hardest - Killie, Partick Thistle and Motherwell.

You have to ask yourself how many of these people are tims at the wind up - surely they can't all be that fkn stupid...

As for the "legal minefield"... tell it to Juventus (Two titles stripped), Lance Armstrong (7 titles) and Ben Johnson... All cheats who gained an advantage outside the rules, and all had titles removed retrospectively when their cheating came to light. Rangers FC (ex football team...) cheated. We can't know whether they would have won anyway without cheating, but the same could be said about Johnson, Armstrong and the Old Lady.
Cheats should not prosper.

Cambusman
15-07-2017, 01:21 PM

FFS :D

these peepil walk among us :s

Airdrieman
16-07-2017, 08:10 PM
FFS :D

these peepil walk among us :s

Only once a year. :)

Sevvy too 2
16-07-2017, 08:43 PM
If only it was once a year.