PDA

View Full Version : Paul McMullan

TangerineDream
18-07-2017, 09:13 AM
Surprised there has not been more mention of this lads performance on Saturday.

Thought he was excellent. Pace down that left flank, enthusiasm, really excellent goal on his debut. Have we been crying out for this or what. Impressed and hopeful regarding this lad.

bobafett
18-07-2017, 09:22 AM
Yep. He'll have good days and bad days but the laddie looks a player.

Chick A Saw
18-07-2017, 09:40 AM
Surprised there has not been more mention of this lads performance on Saturday.

Thought he was excellent. Pace down that left flank, enthusiasm, really excellent goal on his debut. Have we been crying out for this or what. Impressed and hopeful regarding this lad.

Been on about him since i first saw him, but its the league where everything matters this season and its to early to get carried away.

SmedDUm
18-07-2017, 10:20 AM
Having seen him in these very early games & having been so impressed I'm thinking he must have been on other clubs' radar.
If so, got to say, great capture Dundee United.
I'm also wondering why seeing him 5 times playing for the Pars v us last season I didn't really notice him, I must be blinkered!
His goal on Saturday was sheer quality.

Can I just add we only saw 15 mins of Paddy but I'm thinking we might just have a player there, something about his game I like.

TangerineDream
18-07-2017, 12:37 PM
Have to admit I don't really pay attention to other teams players most of the time. However I do recall him playing well for the Pars.

No getting carried away btw , early days, but thought the lads performance deserved a mention.

darrenshedtastic
18-07-2017, 03:23 PM
certainly has impressed in the games so far ive seen. looks direct and can take a man on!

but i dont know if its just because weve been so lacking in any width in recent years that when we now have a boy (2 if you count king aswell) who can beat a man and provide the width that he looks brilliant because lets be honest who are we comparing him with in last years team. Blair spittal? a guy who was decent but couldnt really beat a man and didnt drive forward like mcmullan can.

he looks good and if used correctly he could be a good signing for us.

deebuster
18-07-2017, 05:08 PM
Highlights the reason we struggled without a wideman last season. We now have options. Lets use them FFS!

arab_plumber
19-07-2017, 10:13 AM
I've not seen him playing for us yet and he certainly didn't stand out playing against us but he is meant to be rated and you guys who've seen him say he's impressed so far so that is a good sign

Edit

A good winger will be like having 12 players on the pitch compared to last few seasons

weedude83
19-07-2017, 10:16 AM
Really impressed with him.
Fast, direct and quick feet. Working with better players week in, week out will only see him get better too.

SmedDUm
19-07-2017, 10:26 AM
Really impressed with him.
Fast, direct and quick feet. Working with better players week in, week out will only see him get better too.

Nah, Sellic got rid of him weedude!

Chick A Saw
20-07-2017, 10:26 PM
I've not seen him playing for us yet and he certainly didn't stand out playing against us but he is meant to be rated and you guys who've seen him say he's impressed so far so that is a good sign

Edit

A good winger will be like having 12 players on the pitch compared to last few seasons

What about 2 good wingers?

Liked what i seen from both wingers last night.

bannon_ftd_83
21-07-2017, 12:36 AM
The reason i was quite happy to keep Ray was i knew he would at least attempt to fix our lack of width this year. With that i see us fixing many problems we have on the pitch. We really need a big striker though.

deebuster
21-07-2017, 07:52 AM
McMullan looks like a proper player