PDA

View Full Version : Frecks knacked already?

rolymiller
18-07-2017, 12:43 PM
No sign of him here...

Starting 11 at Gainsborough Trinity:

O’Donnell; Emmanuel, Ihiekwe, Wood, Purrington; Forde, Vaulks, Newell, Yates; Proctor, Moore.

Starting 11 at Alfreton Town:

Bilboe; Fisher, Ajayi, Do Ball, Mattock; Taylor, Potter, Williams, Bray; Da Ball; Clarke-H

Scores toneet by the way:

Gainsboro 1 -2 Millers

Alfreton 1-1 Millers

gwru
18-07-2017, 12:57 PM
As Warney got that side of him to say players are either not the same player due to injuries which could be the case with Frecks. Or simply not good enough. Cause I'd sooner see Bailey-King than Bray. Bray looked miles off being a player when he played near end off last season. Bailey-King looked full of scope to me. If Frecks is going to injured more than fit we need a Adeyemi type player signing. Right age & fit.

bogsdollox
18-07-2017, 01:01 PM
Bailey-King very ineffective ,got pace but is clueless when he has t do summat wi ball.

gwru
18-07-2017, 04:17 PM
Bailey-King very ineffective ,got pace but is clueless when he has t do summat wi ball.

Have you seen him play this season? As anybody. Last season I never saw a winger. Newell weren't fit. Forde isn't a winger. Taylor play him on the left he can't kick with his left foot. On the right he's not a natural winger. Bailey-King is raw but worth a look in the friendly's. What is there to lose. Got to be better than Bray.

millertop
24-07-2017, 07:59 AM
Frecks had family issues

Alstar
24-07-2017, 01:10 PM
His wife has just had another kid, Monday or Tuesday last week. So it'll be to do with that. Don't read too much into things.