PDA

View Full Version : Al's suprise

Comptonpie
18-07-2017, 03:33 PM
https://mobile.twitter.com/bigalanh5/status/887314306622263298
Wonder what it could be. A new signing perhaps?

Vladpie
18-07-2017, 03:50 PM
The surprise will be AH at centre half.

Elite_Pie
18-07-2017, 03:54 PM
A reminder to book online before 7pm if you want to get in for a tenner (adult price), it will be £12 on the day. Also no cash turnstiles, so you'll have to join the long queue to get a ticket.

Iwantmypieback
18-07-2017, 04:07 PM
The surprise is that after everyone is expecting a surprise, there is no surprise

HAPPYMAGPIEHAPPY
18-07-2017, 04:29 PM
Mr Hardy is the biggest spin doctor that I've come across !
By making yet another hollow 'surprise' promise he is hoping to shift another few hundred tickets !
Time to stop talking the talk and get on with things !

Notts78
18-07-2017, 04:30 PM
Notts conceding less than 5 would constitute a surprise...

countygump
18-07-2017, 05:09 PM
Notts conceding less than 5 would constitute a surprise...

This^^^^

BigFatPie
18-07-2017, 05:16 PM
Jorge Grant on loan for the season*

*Might be something else completely.

tripie
18-07-2017, 05:17 PM
Mr Hardy is the biggest spin doctor that I've come across !
By making yet another hollow 'surprise' promise he is hoping to shift another few hundred tickets !
Time to stop talking the talk and get on with things !

The word "hopefully" means it is not a promise, and "little" means it's nothing to get worked up about. But hey...

Bohinen
18-07-2017, 05:25 PM
AH is going to kidnap a random season ticket holder who has not attended the match and parade him round the pitch wearing a t-shirt saying 'I am not a true supporter' before making him jump into a vat of gravy which Forest fans will be able to dip their free steak and kidney pies into. A vegetarian option will also be provided.

HAPPYMAGPIEHAPPY
18-07-2017, 05:28 PM
I've heard he's had 10,000 'I love forest' lollipops made to give away

snipe_pie
18-07-2017, 05:52 PM
AH is going to kidnap a random season ticket holder who has not attended the match and parade him round the pitch wearing a t-shirt saying 'I am not a true supporter' before making him jump into a vat of gravy which Forest fans will be able to dip their free steak and kidney pies into. A vegetarian option will also be provided.

😆😆😆😆

One thing is for sure, it'll be one massive anti-climax.

Elite_Pie
18-07-2017, 06:01 PM
Our chairman takes to the pitch at half time, dramatically tears off his rubber Alan Hardy mask to reveal that Ray Trew is still in charge.

Steward
18-07-2017, 06:16 PM
Stewards to get a 5% pay rise. Back dated to when they started, 1984 for me

SmiffyPie
18-07-2017, 06:20 PM
I know what it is!!
With all the BS going on in the boardroom there will be very little shi7 on the seats!!!

CmonUSexyStylishPies
18-07-2017, 06:20 PM
More to the point where what happened to Hardy's break from twitter that he posted about 5 days ago?

crazyfists
18-07-2017, 06:35 PM
After liking the bench season ticket idea, AH has decided to go one further and actually let us play in matches. It will be selected by your seat number being written on a football and punted up in the air towards Hollis. Whichever balls Hollis heads in the right direction are the winners for that week. The system was proven to be sound after testing as they showed he only did it correctly every few thousand times anyway.

If you are successful then you can choose which position you want to play in and the team member you replace has to be Mrs Magpie for the day.

This for me would be the promised wow signings and only this.

navypie
18-07-2017, 06:52 PM
AH sacks Nolan during the half time interval and replaces him with a keen young and upcoming manager , Jamie Fullarton !!

jackal2
18-07-2017, 07:20 PM

I'd actually pay to see that! XD

SmiffyPie
18-07-2017, 07:25 PM
Whichever balls Hollis heads in the right direction ....May as well have a go on the lottery as well!!

countygump
19-07-2017, 01:33 PM
Our chairman takes to the pitch at half time, dramatically tears off his rubber Alan Hardy mask to reveal that Ray Trew is still in charge.

Thennnnnnnnnnnnnnn "Ray Trew" rips of his mask to reveal our actual owner, Aileen Trew.

countygump
19-07-2017, 01:38 PM
This'll be it....................

https://www.nottinghamforest.co.uk/news/2017/july/the-derek-pavis-trophy/

DomdomPie
19-07-2017, 01:47 PM
This'll be it....................

https://www.nottinghamforest.co.uk/news/2017/july/the-derek-pavis-trophy/

It won't be a very good surprise if they've already announced it.

uysapie
19-07-2017, 02:28 PM
It won't be a very good surprise if they've already announced it.

But have Notts announced it?

meoldlaner
19-07-2017, 02:35 PM
Big Al's surprise:
Half time Al will parade a replica European Cup so that the D!ck Heads can actually see what they spout off about, being as most weren't born in that era.

DomdomPie
19-07-2017, 02:41 PM
But have Notts announced it?

Yep. https://www.nottscountyfc.co.uk/news/2017/july/the-derek-pavis-trophy/

snipe_pie
19-07-2017, 05:39 PM
Tomorrow now apparently.

Old_pie
19-07-2017, 06:17 PM
Tomorrow now apparently.

Ticket refunds for those that were sucked in today?

SmiffyPie
19-07-2017, 07:44 PM
Tomorrow now apparently.Some people never learn do they. I wonder if the bloke listens to anyone?

arnapie
19-07-2017, 07:47 PM
Ticket refunds for those that were sucked in today?

How does anyone get "sucked in" when buying a ticket for a Notts v Notts Florist match?

tarquinbeech
19-07-2017, 07:53 PM
A few people getting tetchy on Twitter......this could all go downhill from here.....leave out the Twittering BigusAlus, you know it makes sense

SmiffyPie
19-07-2017, 07:59 PM
...you know it makes senseBut he doesn't does he! It is understandable that he wants to share whatever good news there is but he really does seem incapable of sitting on his hands until the ink is dry. As a supporter and possible reader on here during the last regime you would have thought he had more sense. It's leadership we require not more unfulfilled promises.

uysapie
19-07-2017, 08:41 PM
But he doesn't does he! It is understandable that he wants to share whatever good news there is but he really does seem incapable of sitting on his hands until the ink is dry. As a supporter and possible reader on here during the last regime you would have thought he had more sense. It's leadership we require not more unfulfilled promises.

But all we seem to get is promises, promises. He really does need to zip it.

tarquinbeech
19-07-2017, 08:46 PM
But all we seem to get is promises, promises. He really does need to zip it.

The problem is that if he keeps "crying Wolf", if and when he does finally unearth the next Hughsey, no ****er will turn up to the "great unveiling" and he'll wonder why?

DomdomPie
19-07-2017, 08:54 PM
I quite enjoy Al's twittering. I can get over the occasional disappointment of his hints not panning out because... well, I'm a grown up.

SmiffyPie
19-07-2017, 08:58 PM
I quite enjoy Al's twittering. I can get over the occasional disappointment of his hints not panning out because... well, I'm a grown up.Don't be so high and mighty. AH is the chairman of the club and is supposed to be taken seriously. He is busy trying to promote and enthuse the club to supporters old and new. Don't you think, so far, AH's tweets have had a more negative than positive effect? He is the chairman ffs not some pleb in the Kop.

CmonUSexyStylishPies
19-07-2017, 09:04 PM
I quite enjoy Al's twittering. I can get over the occasional disappointment of his hints not panning out because... well, I'm a grown up.

His 'hint' record is worse than jonnyt's, which for the chairman of the football club he is dropping hints on is pretty ****ing bad.

Bohinen
19-07-2017, 09:04 PM
Don't be so high and mighty. AH is the chairman of the club and is supposed to be taken seriously. He is busy trying to promote and enthuse the club to supporters old and new. Don't you think, so far, AH's tweets have had a more negative than positive effect? He is the chairman ffs not some pleb in the Kop.

The effect is definitely negative. People get blocked on a daily basis for speaking out of turn. He claims to be customer focused but doesn't quite get it that we are his customers. Sure a lot of us are awkward old buggers, but that's our fan base.

DomdomPie
19-07-2017, 09:13 PM
Don't be so high and mighty. AH is the chairman of the club and is supposed to be taken seriously. He is busy trying to promote and enthuse the club to supporters old and new. Don't you think, so far, AH's tweets have had a more negative than positive effect? He is the chairman ffs not some pleb in the Kop.

It's difficult to tell - the negative reactions tend to be the loudest.

He is currently our best source of info for what's happening at the club so for that reason I'm happy for there to be a margin of error. I'd rather that than radio silence.

uysapie
19-07-2017, 10:01 PM
It's difficult to tell - the negative reactions tend to be the loudest.

He is currently our best source of info for what's happening at the club so for that reason I'm happy for there to be a margin of error. I'd rather that than radio silence.

Margin of error? The margins are so wide there'e no paper to write on.

tarquinbeech
20-07-2017, 03:18 AM
Margin of error? The margins are so wide there'e no paper to write on.

DomDom has his head so far up Alan's arse.....................that I'll need Crazy and DelBoy to translate the mutterings!

Edit - that's a joke that only they can translate.......the Trew haters cartel

SwalePie
20-07-2017, 08:05 AM

Likewise.

BigFatPie
20-07-2017, 04:36 PM
jorge grant on loan for the season

itk

The-Mac pie
20-07-2017, 06:38 PM
Alan hardy
Please,stop signing good players and upsetting people

Old_pie
20-07-2017, 06:54 PM
Alan hardy
Please,stop signing good players and upsetting people

Absolutely, nothing to worry about:

Alan Hardy‏Verified account @Bigalanh5 Jul 19

Alan Hardy Retweeted Jonny Upton

#promotion
#trust

Alan Hardy added,
Jonny Upton @jonnybwana
Replying to @Bigalanh5
👍🏼We close to strengthening a light-squad?
2 replies 0 retweets 10 likes

SmiffyPie
20-07-2017, 09:39 PM
Alan hardy
Please,stop signing good players and upsetting peoplePut a link up to anyone that appears to be upset about the signing!

kill_the_drum
20-07-2017, 10:04 PM

They've had a negative impact on negatively minded fans that are acting like spoilt kids. Every snippet they convert to a promise that is then backlashed if it doesn't happen.
If you only want to hear the news when the ink is dry then there really is a simple solution, don't follow him on social media.
My personal opinion from the moment Ray Trew became accessible on social media is it's a bad idea. Not because of the way he or AH conducted themselves, but the fact we seem to have a large number of fans that can't cope when something doesn't go exactly how the chairman suggested it might!

Vladpie
20-07-2017, 10:32 PM
They've had a negative impact on negatively minded fans that are acting like spoilt kids. Every snippet they convert to a promise that is then backlashed if it doesn't happen.
If you only want to hear the news when the ink is dry then there really is a simple solution, don't follow him on social media.
My personal opinion from the moment Ray Trew became accessible on social media is it's a bad idea. Not because of the way he or AH conducted themselves, but the fact we seem to have a large number of fans that can't cope when something doesn't go exactly how the chairman suggested it might!

Ah, so AH's premature statements and the fact that what, 1 in 4 have come true, are the fans fault, I see.

The-Mac pie
20-07-2017, 11:07 PM
Agree with a lot of your post KTD.
To many had knee jerk reactions to a lack of signings or some that were maybe promised.
I believe he has the potential to be one of the best chairmanship the club has seen.
A bit daft at times but his heart and soul for the club is in the right mould...
Cue onslaught

Bohinen
21-07-2017, 07:01 AM

So Ray Trew's hidden trail of debts were only a problem because fans on social media expected better of him. Yes, that makes perfect sense.