PDA

View Full Version : Guidelines

JosteinTime
19-07-2017, 09:39 AM
Morning all.

Spoke with Bully & one of the guys at Footymad (via email), and come up with some guidelines (sticky) for posting. Just something to refer to going forwards.

Hope it all sounds fair enough. Let me know if not. UTB.

Ayamonteblade
19-07-2017, 09:46 AM
Morning all.

Spoke with Bully & one of the guys at Footymad (via email), and come up with some guidelines (sticky) for posting. Just something to refer to going forwards.

Hope it all sounds fair enough. Let me know if not. UTB.

Sorry to be stupid - but where is the sticky?

JosteinTime
19-07-2017, 09:53 AM
Sorry to be stupid - but where is the sticky?

Can you not see it right at the top of the posts list?

WAWAW
19-07-2017, 09:55 AM
I'm sure owls fans won't let you down jostein.

herbert
19-07-2017, 09:56 AM
"Moderators: Currently, the moderators for this board are bulmer1889 and JosteinTime. We monitor the boards as best we can, but inevitably will miss things when we're not around. Please DM or start an FAO:MODS post, if you're having problems with the forum."

Great, nice to know that Gizmo 'Geoff' has f**cked off altogether.

sharrowboy2
19-07-2017, 10:34 AM
Read, noted and agreed.

bulmer1889
19-07-2017, 10:34 AM
He hasn't done it for a few yrs herb and the rest disappeared gradually leaving just me to try and keep things ticking over I've managed at times and will admit to failing at others I do what I think is best for the board within the footymad umberella

bulmer1889
19-07-2017, 10:42 AM
All good JT with the exception of maybe the off topic board it was decided a while back to allow some off topic stuff as the board wasn't as busy as it used to be and it allowed for some traffic in the quiet times,sorry I should have mentioned that however as it's picking up a bit I think we should just use our discretion if something gets posted not footy related whether it moves or not (I'll be honest I haven't looked on the ot board for a while I just don't have the time)

RavBlade
19-07-2017, 11:01 AM
I'm sure owls fans won't let you down jostein.

Already have.

JosteinTime
19-07-2017, 11:01 AM
All good JT with the exception of maybe the off topic board it was decided a while back to allow some off topic stuff as the board wasn't as busy as it used to be and it allowed for some traffic in the quiet times,sorry I should have mentioned that however as it's picking up a bit I think we should just use our discretion if something gets posted not footy related whether it moves or not (I'll be honest I haven't looked on the ot board for a while I just don't have the time)

OK mate, makes sense. I'll remove that for now until we maybe get a bit busier.

RavBlade
19-07-2017, 11:04 AM
Are the bans retrospective regarding indecent & libelous content JT? Also what about breaches of the code of conduct, similar to newspapers, for fabricating stories that have nothing to do with 'banter' pr is it afree for all and we can make up as much bullkaka as we want?

RavBlade
19-07-2017, 11:14 AM
He hasn't done it for a few yrs herb and the rest disappeared gradually leaving just me to try and keep things ticking over I've managed at times and will admit to failing at others I do what I think is best for the board within the footymad umberella

The ones that have migrated find S2 a lot better because Foxy & Linz wont wear the pigs posting and remove their posts as soon as. With the exception of a couple of the pigs on here, they (you know who I mean) have been the main instigators of the problems the board has suffered. I'm 100% certain that should these pigs get banned the 'banter' between fellow Blades would increase exponentially. You only have to look at the posts between fellow Blades, and the humour, to see that this is true. Don'y fall for all the toadying & sob stories from WAWAW , his pants have been on fire since his very first post. The other one deserves a ban for trolling.

JosteinTime
19-07-2017, 11:18 AM
Are the bans retrospective regarding indecent & libelous content JT? Also what about breaches of the code of conduct, similar to newspapers, for fabricating stories that have nothing to do with 'banter' pr is it afree for all and we can make up as much bullkaka as we want?

Don't think I can do retrospective pal, no. We'll see how we get on from now on. Like I said, banning is something I'd rather not do.

I suppose we're all free to make up what we want on here, as there's no way I can prove if you're telling the truth or not. But then, that just seems a bit lame. :D

JosteinTime
19-07-2017, 11:19 AM
The ones that have migrated find S2 a lot better because Foxy & Linz wont wear the pigs posting and remove their posts as soon as. With the exception of a couple of the pigs on here, they (you know who I mean) have been the main instigators of the problems the board has suffered. I'm 100% certain that should these pigs get banned the 'banter' between fellow Blades would increase exponentially. You only have to look at the posts between fellow Blades, and the humour, to see that this is true. Don'y fall for all the toadying & sob stories from WAWAW , his pants have been on fire since his very first post. The other one deserves a ban for trolling.

I do take your point about instigating though, and it's something I'm keeping my eye on.

rodcurrie
19-07-2017, 11:39 AM
I do take your point about instigating though, and it's something I'm keeping my eye on.Wyatt Earp of BLADESmad is Jos,Do we have have to hang our gunbelts up before we're allowed to post Wyatt,i mean Jos?:)Bully are ya still ok for Friday's game? Hope to see thi there mi owd pal. UTCB

RavBlade
19-07-2017, 11:58 AM
Don't think I can do retrospective pal, no. We'll see how we get on from now on. Like I said, banning is something I'd rather not do.

I suppose we're all free to make up what we want on here, as there's no way I can prove if you're telling the truth or not. But then, that just seems a bit lame. :D

Its probably a good job you can't JT, because the past evidence regarding indecent,& libellous materials, is overwhelming aginst him. Its flagrantly flown in the face of site rules all along and he's relished in the fact that he's not been banned. I'd urge you to keep a close eye on him.

RavBlade
19-07-2017, 11:59 AM
Wyatt Earp of BLADESmad is Jos,Do we have have to hang our gunbelts up before we're allowed to post Wyatt,i mean Jos?:)Bully are ya still ok for Friday's game? Hope to see thi there mi owd pal. UTCB

:star: Needs this pinning on his waistcoat Rodders AND a loaded Colt 45 ;D

silentjourneyhome
19-07-2017, 12:04 PM
Some wise words in that sticky JT - all noted and agreed. Basically you just need to be over 18 and behave yourself.

Just need the like button back now and we're sorted ;D.

(Someone in the office has just said you don't want that back SJH because you used to get so upset if you didn't get any!!!!!!)

Holden_C
19-07-2017, 12:46 PM
Its probably a good job you can't JT, because the past evidence regarding indecent,& libellous materials, is overwhelming aginst him. Its flagrantly flown in the face of site rules all along and he's relished in the fact that he's not been banned. I'd urge you to keep a close eye on him.

Deliberately and openly taking the mick and being allowed to get away with it. Be like PigMad soon, dead.

WAWAW
19-07-2017, 03:44 PM
Deliberately and openly taking the mick and being allowed to get away with it..
Ain't some of yours done that and you thought it was hilarious. Double standards pal.

BlockD
19-07-2017, 03:48 PM
Deliberately and openly taking the mick and being allowed to get away with it. Be like PigMad soon, dead.

Hear,hear,started with the lies from post 1,i am a neutral and just friends with the Crystal Palace Chairman,should be banned permanently

sharrowboy2
19-07-2017, 04:01 PM
Hear,hear,started with the lies from post 1,i am a neutral and just friends with the Crystal Palace Chairman,should be banned permanently

That's your opinion, but YOU are not a Moderator (thank God) and it's not your call. So move on.

BlockD
19-07-2017, 04:19 PM
Multiple log ins ,should be banned for that as well

RavBlade
19-07-2017, 05:04 PM
That's your opinion, but YOU are not a Moderator (thank God) and it's not your call. So move on.

Not just his opinion though is it Dildo? Hopefully Blockers will be mod soon then its curtains for you and the false rape claimer you lazy fat get.

charliejoejohn2
19-07-2017, 05:41 PM
No need to ban em'. PiGNORE!!! Easy really!!!

WAWAW
19-07-2017, 07:23 PM

He can't mate and some have already ignored jostein's wishes for no vile posts and bad language.

rodcurrie
19-07-2017, 07:44 PM
No need to ban em'. PiGNORE!!! Easy really!!!Correct Charlie.UTCB

seanbeanstattoo
19-07-2017, 07:47 PM
He can't mate and some have already ignored jostein's wishes for no vile posts and bad language.

Any rapes in the house yet today?

WAWAW
19-07-2017, 07:55 PM
Any rapes in the house yet today?
See what i mean jostein ??

meal for 1 again in microwave was it !!!!

seanbeanstattoo
19-07-2017, 08:50 PM
See what i mean jostein ??

meal for 1 again in microwave was it !!!!

So glad your wife obviously feels fully recovered from the worst ordeal a woman can face within a few short weeks and your happy posting s h i t on a football board where everyone hates your stinking guts.
Thinking about it shes probably out on the tiles with him if youre the alternative.
Sad lonely pathetic not a mate in the world loser.
Oh,and I don't think attempting get your tongue as absolutely as far up a mods ar se as possible will do you many favours.

WAWAW
19-07-2017, 09:00 PM
So glad your wife obviously feels fully recovered from the worst ordeal a woman can face within a few short weeks and your happy posting s h i t on a football board where everyone hates your stinking guts.
Thinking about it shes probably out on the tiles with him if youre the alternative.
Oh,and I don't think attempting get your tongue as absolutely as far up a mods ar se as possible will do you many favours.
I didnt say it was a few weeks ago you assumed it was,but if you was that concerned about what happened then why take the p1ss,

You using vile and abusive language will certainly not do you favours,you have done what jostein asked you not to do.

BlockD
19-07-2017, 09:09 PM

Well said Sir

WAWAW
19-07-2017, 09:12 PM
Well said Sir
Still gnashing them teeth obviously.

BlockD
19-07-2017, 09:14 PM

RavBlade
19-07-2017, 09:15 PM
Ain't some of yours done that and you thought it was hilarious. Double standards pal.

Which one of us made false rape claims? Which one of has lied through his teeth? Which one of us uses multiple log ins to spam here? Which one of us messages mods with sob stories?

Look in the mirror maggot.

seanbeanstattoo
19-07-2017, 09:16 PM
I didnt say it was a few weeks ago you assumed it was,but if you was that concerned about what happened then why take the p1ss,

You using vile and abusive language will certainly not do you favours,you have done what jostein asked you not to do.

Oh dear. Perhaps you should send me to the naughty corner then take down my shorts and play with my botty.
Bet you'd love that sicko. Get that tongue right up the mods backside sucker. Go on a bit further.
You and your s c um pals abused bulmer for month after month,took the p i s s left right and centre. That guy is a personal mate who has gone through hell. You make me puke. I would absolutely love to hear you'd had the living crap kicked out of you.

RavBlade
19-07-2017, 09:17 PM

No ones taking the pi55 at all. You are being called out for the liar that you are and have been since day one.

RavBlade
19-07-2017, 09:18 PM
Still gnashing them teeth obviously.

Be getting yours kicked in hopefully soon.

RavBlade
19-07-2017, 09:22 PM
JT, I'm not sure if you or SJH have seen the scums message to Bully, myself & CBB. He posted it under one of his other handles he uses. I still have it. Would you like me to post it either on the board or to yourselves? Given his previous on here, and coupled with that message, you can judge for yourselves what a cretin he really is.

WAWAW
19-07-2017, 09:23 PM
Oh dear. Perhaps you should send me to the naughty corner then take down my shorts and play with my botty.
Bet you'd love that sicko. Get that tongue right up the mods backside sucker. Go on a bit further.
You and your s c um pals abused bulmer for month after month,took the p i s s left right and centre. That guy is a personal mate who has gone through hell. You make me puke. I would absolutely love to hear you'd had the living crap kicked out of you.
Nobody abused bulmer so cut that crap out.ive talked to him and know what he's going through at the moment so stop trying to point score. But that's all you do is want to point score you sad little man.

BlockD
19-07-2017, 09:31 PM
JT, I'm not sure if you or SJH have seen the scums message to Bully, myself & CBB. He posted it under one of his other handles he uses. I still have it. Would you like me to post it either on the board or to yourselves? Given his previous on here, and coupled with that message, you can judge for yourselves what a cretin he really is.

Publish them Rav,sooner this board is rid of this cretin ,the better

RavBlade
19-07-2017, 09:41 PM
Nobody abused bulmer so cut that crap out.ive talked to him and know what he's going through at the moment so stop trying to point score. But that's all you do is want to point score you sad little man.

You was asked to stop posting if you had any decency to give Bully a break, but oh no, you had to continue with your vile lying posts as you do now. You are a selfish, sad, toadying cretin that knows no lows so long as it serves your own purpose. Which is to weasel yourself into acceptance on here, in the hope that some shmuck will accommodate your pretend friendship. You are friendless on your own forums, and on here for good reason. You'd have been better off doing what Mcnuts or Banno does, in calling in now and again to drop us their pearls of wisdom, but I'm afraid your too late for you. Your persistent lies & grovelling have put paid to that. It must take some doing, but you've managed it, when the fake doc & Bannoinker are considered better posters than you. Apart from the false rape claim, thats got to be an all time nadir for ANYONE.

WAWAW
19-07-2017, 10:14 PM
Publish them Rav,sooner this board is rid of this cretin ,the better
publish them ??,you have already seen it but keep gnashing them teeth now i made you out to be liar.

BlockD
19-07-2017, 10:15 PM
You was asked to stop posting if you had any decency to give Bully a break, but oh no, you had to continue with your vile lying posts as you do now. You are a selfish, sad, toadying cretin that knows no lows so long as it serves your own purpose. Which is to weasel yourself into acceptance on here, in the hope that some shmuck will accommodate your pretend friendship. You are friendless on your own forums, and on here for good reason. You'd have been better off doing what Mcnuts or Banno does, in calling in now and again to drop us their pearls of wisdom, but I'm afraid your too late for you. Your persistent lies & grovelling have put paid to that. It must take some doing, but you've managed it, when the fake doc & Bannoinker are considered better posters than you. Apart from the false rape claim, thats got to be an all time nadir for ANYONE.

Well said,come on mods,ban the cretin

seanbeanstattoo
19-07-2017, 10:15 PM

You are so funny. Did you try to stick your tongue up bulmers botty too?
Bet you did you cheeky botty batty.
Looking forward to hearing you've had your head kicked in. Don't forget to let us know and want us to give a flying.
Lying sad sack of s h i t.

BlockD
19-07-2017, 10:18 PM
Looking forward to hearing you've had your head kicked in. Don't forget to let us know and want us to give a flying.
Lying sad sack of s h i t.

Can you remember when he claimed he lived in Florida,and offered Bully a free holiday?

Ayamonteblade
19-07-2017, 10:20 PM
Can you remember when he claimed he lived in Florida,and offered Bully a free holiday?

I suppose all boards such as this has their resident nutter BD - there really are some strange people around in cyberworld

WAWAW
19-07-2017, 10:22 PM
Lying sad sack of s h i t.:D

BlockD
19-07-2017, 10:24 PM
I suppose all boards such as this has their resident nutter BD - there really are some strange people around in cyberworld

Aint that the truth,just read some of the comments column on any story online,mind boggling

WAWAW
19-07-2017, 10:24 PM

please please can i be a mod.how pathetic you are

RavBlade
19-07-2017, 10:25 PM
:D

Wont be you. Already proved to be a coward.

RavBlade
19-07-2017, 10:27 PM

I wouldn't mind a nutter Aya, but we've attracted this!

RavBlade
19-07-2017, 10:27 PM
please please can i be a mod.how pathetic you are

Thats one mod you wouldn't be rimming.

seanbeanstattoo
19-07-2017, 11:17 PM
FFS Jostein.
If this creature was a slug you'd stamp on it.
It's way lower.
Stand up and get rid or face losing 2 boards due to impotence.
Pigs are s c u m in general. The crap that keeps loads of Blades off here are destroying what for years until the last one or two was a fantastic board.
Take no action. Lose the thing. Have some bottle.

JosteinTime
20-07-2017, 08:48 AM
Good to see things going are going well with the new guidelines lads.

Been doing this 2 minutes and I'm already impotent! Our lass is going to be devastated.

Right, it's becoming clear something has to be done to stop all this. Bit of a ****ing joke really and I'm sure any fans visiting from other Footymad boards are laughing at us. Whoever is in the wrong (and we can all argue the toss about it), going forwards there's a group on here that just don't get on, end of.

I'm not going to do anything without speaking to Bully first. He's been running this for years and I'm not going to wade in and ignore anything he has to say. Hopefully I'll get to talk to him about it and make a decision soon. OK?

rodcurrie
20-07-2017, 08:59 AM

Been doing this 2 minutes and I'm already impotent! Our lass is going to be devastated.

Right, it's becoming clear something has to be done to stop all this. Bit of a ****ing joke really and I'm sure any fans visiting from other Footymad boards are laughing at us. Whoever is in the wrong (and we can all argue the toss about it), going forwards there's a group on here that just don't get on, end of.

I'm not going to do anything without speaking to Bully first. He's been running this for years and I'm not going to wade in and ignore anything he has to say. Hopefully I'll get to talk to him about it and make a decision soon. OK?TOMBSTONE awaits for some,go get em Wyatt.:) UTCB

JosteinTime
20-07-2017, 09:02 AM
TOMBSTONE awaits for some,go get em Wyatt.:) UTCB

XD Shut up Rod! :star:

rodcurrie
20-07-2017, 09:06 AM
XD Shut up Rod! :star:Jos you're not our Gertie are ya? That's the sort of talk i get from her,but at least there was no slap to go wi the shut up this time.:)Happy Moddin mi owd. UTCB

WAWAW
20-07-2017, 09:22 AM

I'm not going to do anything without speaking to Bully first. He's been running this for years and I'm not going to wade in and ignore anything he has to say. Hopefully I'll get to talk to him about it and make a decision soon. OK?I just post to answer some blades but sbt and rav turn every thread nasty I post in and turn it personal.

JosteinTime
20-07-2017, 09:35 AM
I just post to answer some blades but sbt and rav turn every thread nasty I post in and turn it personal.

The problem is that if you (or any other Wednesday fan) post anything on this board, it's always gonna cause tensions. That's just how it is, and how it always will be due to our rivalry. We don't seem to get this with any other set of fans.

Also, along with sharrow etc, you post very regularly. Pretty much on every thread so naturally the thread descends into a daft argument.

Aussie Owl, for instance, has been posting on this board (infrequently) for years and I'd go as far as to say he contributes in most cases. I don't see that as a problem.

If I were you boys, I'd stop posting on here and go back to the Wednesday board. But I've got a feeling you won't do that.

bulmer1889
20-07-2017, 09:40 AM
Me an JT have discussed this and we have a plan of sorts,wendies we're watching,contribute to the board or else and blades cut the filth down it's not necessary rise above them we have more class,start showing it

Ayamonteblade
20-07-2017, 10:35 AM
Me an JT have discussed this and we have a plan of sorts,wendies we're watching,contribute to the board or else and blades cut the filth down it's not necessary rise above them we have more class,start showing it

Nice one you guys - love this board but it gets really boring when every thread breaks down into bickering

rodcurrie
20-07-2017, 10:40 AM
Nice one you guys - love this board but it gets really boring when every thread breaks down into bickeringOh shurrup,it's thee that's got TT back in his usual happy mood.:) It does seem to be slightly busier on here last couple of days dunt it? UTCB

Ayamonteblade
20-07-2017, 11:08 AM
Oh shurrup,it's thee that's got TT back in his usual happy mood.:) It does seem to be slightly busier on here last couple of days dunt it? UTCB

I know ... sorry re TT - I just couldn't resist. Will keep it shut from now on.....maybe ;D
Yes, good to see lots of stuff on here - its getting busier as the new season approaches I reckon.

RavBlade
20-07-2017, 11:20 AM
I just post to answer some blades but sbt and rav turn every thread nasty I post in and turn it personal.

Wonder why that is then? Try taking JTs advice.

WAWAW
20-07-2017, 02:09 PM
Me an JT have discussed this and we have a plan of sorts,wendies we're watching,contribute to the board or else and blades cut the filth down it's not necessary rise above them we have more class,start showing itI've got 1 on ignore bulmer and I'll put the other 1 on it.hopefully that should cut some filth posts down as well.

BlockD
20-07-2017, 02:11 PM

Impossible,they are obsessed only way to deal with them is to ban them,permanently

seanbeanstattoo
20-07-2017, 02:14 PM
The problem is that if you (or any other Wednesday fan) post anything on this board, it's always gonna cause tensions. That's just how it is, and how it always will be due to our rivalry. We don't seem to get this with any other set of fans.

Also, along with sharrow etc, you post very regularly. Pretty much on every thread so naturally the thread descends into a daft argument.

Aussie Owl, for instance, has been posting on this board (infrequently) for years and I'd go as far as to say he contributes in most cases. I don't see that as a problem.

If I were you boys, I'd stop posting on here and go back to the Wednesday board. But I've got a feeling you won't do that.

100% spot on. Aussie and Les have always been welcome on here,certainly by me as they dont spam and take the pi ss in an unacceptable way. The current strain in just pondlife and does nothing but. They make no positive contribution whatsoever and do nothing but p i ss folk off with their every sad post. Get rid and let us get back to discussing Blades issues without the constant bullcrap input on every damn thread.

tomytony
20-07-2017, 02:47 PM
The problem with calling for( by and largely justified) bans for some of the pigs is that it puts the mods in a difficult position as they, the mods, will be damned by some if the do and by others if they don't.

Seems as though Bully and JT have a plan so why not let things run their course and maybe, just maybe the pigs will be given enough rope to hang themselves?

If not there's Pignore until matters take what seems to me to be their inevitable course.

tomytony
20-07-2017, 02:50 PM
I know ... sorry re TT - I just couldn't resist. Will keep it shut from now on.....maybe ;D
Yes, good to see lots of stuff on here - its getting busier as the new season approaches I reckon.

Seems like you've just shot yourself in the foot there Aya

"While we all like a bit of banter, please do not constantly instigate arguments by 'baiting'/'winding up' other members."

Enjoy your ban Aya, you'll not be missed :)

FatherKnowsBest
20-07-2017, 03:16 PM

Don't you see Rav, he's the real victim here...

Classic sociopath with a bit of narcissist thrown in.

RavBlade
20-07-2017, 07:20 PM
Don't you see Rav, he's the real victim here...

Classic sociopath with a bit of narcissist thrown in.

Yes, now you've pointed the traits out I do.

bulmer1889
20-07-2017, 08:42 PM
I suppose plan A is out the window now we've accelerated straight through to plan D !

Derryblade
21-07-2017, 10:07 AM
Just out of interest

What period of time is a ban?
Who issues bans, individual moderators or is it a joint decision?
What procedures are in place to contest a ban?

JosteinTime
21-07-2017, 10:15 AM
Just out of interest

What period of time is a ban?
Who issues bans, individual moderators or is it a joint decision?
What procedures are in place to contest a ban?

Length of a ban is at the discretion of the moderators. There can be temp & perm bans.

Generally, we'll have a chat before a ban is handed out, unless it's obvious spam or similar.

Not sure about contesting, but I'll try to find out & I'll add this to the guidelines sticky post.

Derryblade
21-07-2017, 10:19 AM
Length of a ban is at the discretion of the moderators. There can be temp & perm bans.

Generally, we'll have a chat before a ban is handed out, unless it's obvious spam or similar.

Not sure about contesting, but I'll try to find out & I'll add this to the guidelines sticky post.

Thanks for that.

bulmer1889
21-07-2017, 10:27 AM
Unless a perm ban is enforced it's 7 days,used to be able to dish 1hr an 24hr bans back in the day,all that appears to have disappeared now

You thinking of testing it out Derry

RavBlade
21-07-2017, 10:31 AM

Heherm from experience, when one receives a ban you will be informed of the lenghth of ban and reason for the ban when you try to log in. The reason is rarely, if at all, given. There will also be a link to contact the moderator. This, I assume, is to appeal to their sense of reason & fair sense of play. Again, from experience, dont expect a reply, however DO expect them to share your message with the undesirables within their own forum. I doubt that would happen with the mods on here, but it did on pigmad.

Derryblade
21-07-2017, 10:31 AM
Unless a perm ban is enforced it's 7 days,used to be able to dish 1hr an 24hr bans back in the day,all that appears to have disappeared now

You thinking of testing it out Derry

Never say never, just like to know the ground rules, not really in favour of a clique forum just my opinion.

RavBlade
21-07-2017, 10:33 AM
Thanks for that.

Try it out, I did, it was most amusing.

RavBlade
21-07-2017, 10:34 AM
Never say never, just like to know the ground rules, not really in favour of a clique forum just my opinion.

Ahhh itending to represent your piggy mates that got banned are you ?

bulmer1889
21-07-2017, 10:35 AM
Never been a clique forum this,yes there are friends on here who share banter but everyone is welcome (well almost everyone some aren't so keen on one or two from the dark side) I'll converse with anyone on here even pigs if they put some decent stuff on to debate

Derryblade
21-07-2017, 10:38 AM
Don't think I'll bother, certainly interested to see who will receive bans, consistency should be the order of the day only my opinion.

RavBlade
21-07-2017, 10:44 AM
Never been a clique forum this,yes there are friends on here who share banter but everyone is welcome (well almost everyone some aren't so keen on one or two from the dark side) I'll converse with anyone on here even pigs if they put some decent stuff on to debate

Too right Bully. The likes of Les, Plausible Pig who contribute and even McNuts, Bannoinker MPS, Mallorca etc can be tolerated. They only pop in to drop their pearls of wisdom now and again, and may they continue to do so, unless it gets out of hand. Then it's over to Sheriff JT n his deputies ;D

bulmer1889
21-07-2017, 10:45 AM
What this boards all abahht opinions

RavBlade
21-07-2017, 10:45 AM
Don't think I'll bother, certainly interested to see who will receive bans, consistency should be the order of the day only my opinion.

Agreed, and its working very well so far.

Holden_C
21-07-2017, 11:05 AM
Don't think I'll bother

Shame.

Derryblade
21-07-2017, 11:21 AM
You can always rely on H, so predictable.

Holden_C
21-07-2017, 11:32 AM
As I said. Shame.

Ayamonteblade
21-07-2017, 11:35 AM
Are we missing a couple of posters today then?

bulmer1889
21-07-2017, 01:07 PM
Rods getting the ironin done early so he can come out to play later

Ayamonteblade
21-07-2017, 01:33 PM
Rods getting the ironin done early so he can come out to play later

god that man has a lot of ironing............no, I was wondering whether are piggie friends are still around.......

bulmer1889
21-07-2017, 01:49 PM
Wawaw still here but that could be cos some of his other usernames aren't ,blocky found the back office when I told him that one existed,in there lies the button of power. I think he makes trump look like a greenham common hippy,he can't wait to use it,it's what he's dreamed of ever since I mentioned him doing this

bulmer1889
21-07-2017, 01:52 PM
Just had a nosey in the office and no one has bit the dust yet

JosteinTime
21-07-2017, 02:48 PM
Wawaw still here but that could be cos some of his other usernames aren't ,blocky found the back office when I told him that one existed,in there lies the button of power. I think he makes trump look like a greenham common hippy,he can't wait to use it,it's what he's dreamed of ever since I mentioned him doing this

XD XD XD

The back office is sounding more and more mysterious every time I login.

Yes, the interesting thing is that NO ONE has been banned yet. Perhaps the Wendy lads have shown us a bit of courtesy?!?

Holden_C
21-07-2017, 03:58 PM
XD XD XD

Yes, the interesting thing is that NO ONE has been banned yet. Perhaps the Wendy lads have shown us a bit of courtesy?!?

Probably worried about their only link to a world outside their mothers back bedroom being cut off JT.

seanbeanstattoo
21-07-2017, 04:04 PM
XD XD XD

Yea, and pigs fly too. You know as well as I do the ONLY reason they've cut the crap (for now) is as Holden says. They have absolutely nothing else in their sad lives,why else volunteer for abuse which is all they should get and deserve.
Pathetic,sad and very very lonely. It won't last,because they don't post other than to spam and try for the reaction they get before crying to mummy.

rodcurrie
21-07-2017, 04:27 PM
Rods getting the ironin done early so he can come out to play laterDid double ironin yesdi mate,i've been to a funeral in't Village today,not family but a lady who was a village stalwart.On my way to New York shortly,to give our boys some TRUE BLADE support. UTCB

seanbeanstattoo
21-07-2017, 04:29 PM
Did double ironin yesdi mate,i've been to a funeral in't Village today,not family but a lady who was a village stalwart.On my way to New York shortly,to give our boys some TRUE BLADE support. UTCB

They won't understand a single word there mate.
Where are you flying from?