PDA

View Full Version : Apparently..

Davearmy
19-07-2017, 04:08 PM
Mitro has been offered to Lyon for £16 Million quid i like Mitro but id carry him on my back to France for that price!

smorgan86
19-07-2017, 04:19 PM
I'm a big Mitro fan and think he's pretty suited to the prem but we play 1 up front and I don't think Rafa rates him. 16 million would be an amazing transfer if we could pull it off.

Zippity
19-07-2017, 04:21 PM
Mind, if we have done that then we're massively taking the piss. He's had two largely unsuccessful years here (and, to be honest, that's being kind) but we've hiked his price up? If true, stinks of Charnley.

Davearmy
19-07-2017, 04:28 PM
Mind, if we have done that then we're massively taking the piss. He's had two largely unsuccessful years here (and, to be honest, that's being kind) but we've hiked his price up? If true, stinks of Charnley.

This is what i was thinking tbh :? Where that 16M price tag came from because anyone who has watched him can see he isn't worth it.

I also agree with Smorgan that he is more suited to the PL but unfortunately i don't think he is in Rafa's plans at all.

Jammy89
19-07-2017, 04:33 PM
If we got that for him i'd be impressed. I'm sort of assuming that is what we're offering to flush out interest and then we'll being willing to drop down etc.

I rate him, less than i did but i don't think he'll make it here. Just doesn't seem to fit in with Rafa's plans.

That suspension i think cost him as Rafa deemed him unreliable and hten his lack of goals. . .

waalsendmick
19-07-2017, 04:45 PM
Murphy supposed to be joining forest for £2m.

that would leave Gayle and Perez (loosely speaking) as the only strikers at the club.

there must be players lined up, deals waiting to happen......

sherwoodmag
19-07-2017, 06:24 PM
Mitro is still playing and scoring for his country,maybe that is the reason for his price.Boro have just payed Forest £15 million for their striker who has never played in the Prem.

TheOtherTerryMac
19-07-2017, 06:32 PM
It's hard to move a centre forward on who is ill disciplined, slow, can't hold a ball up and can't hit the target with his head

MidsMagpie
19-07-2017, 08:17 PM
Big mistake if we sell him, he is an International class striker and scored 9 in his first premier league season which isnt bad at all. We never play to his strengths same with the Hearts Game he is brought on at HT and at the same time we take off our 2 wingers. If he leaves at least he will get appreciated and played correctly, so good luck to him if he leaves and Thank you

ashingtoon62
19-07-2017, 08:42 PM
This is what i was thinking tbh :? Where that 16M price tag came from because anyone who has watched him can see he isn't worth it.

I also agree with Smorgan that he is more suited to the PL but unfortunately i don't think he is in Rafa's plans at all.
To be fair transfer fees have at least,doubled this season.I think 16 mill is cheap tbh.

zoggs
20-07-2017, 10:11 PM
This is a head scratcher for me , do we give him ANOTHER chance, can we afford to give him another chance ?????
The sort of player who could turn into a star. Hes also a huge fan of the team and area,

?????

Zippity
20-07-2017, 10:17 PM
If we did keep him it would have to be his last chance, you'd think.

I'd love him to make it-we need players with his passion for the club. As I said about Murphy, that counts for a lot with me-as it does a lot of other folk. But I'm already worried about whether we'll score enough goals this season and if we rely on him and Gayle as our main strikers I think we'll be in trouble.

zoggs
20-07-2017, 10:22 PM
Indeed , my major worry is chance conversion rate , we will struggle in this legue not taking our chances ...

Jammy89
21-07-2017, 07:46 PM
Indeed , my major worry is chance conversion rate , we will struggle in this legue not taking our chances ...

That's my concern as well.

I think we'd have to get another striker in before we could consider selling really.

In an interview today he said all the right things again but we really need him to start "walking the walk" after he "talks the talk".

TheOtherTerryMac
21-07-2017, 11:47 PM
Give ya heeds a shake man

Mitro 13 million he couldn't trap a bag of cement, can't head the ball, can't hold the ball up and he's slower than Shola

If anyone offered 3 million I would snap their hands off but he is an international scoring goals fior his country. Problem is he is in this country and couldnt score in the championship.

BenArfa10
22-07-2017, 12:39 AM
How long did we keep Shola and how many chances did we give him* ? I say we can give Mitro another couple seasons