PDA

View Full Version : Rafas his own man

ashingtoon62
19-07-2017, 08:48 PM
Errm!! now we might know the reason behind our training camp in oirland..
Just take a look at this,to see where the latest press conference was held...
http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/rafa-benitez-man-demand-dublin-13352369
:mad:

Jammy89
19-07-2017, 09:01 PM
Maybe but the location we're staying at is used by top sports team to train etc.

So even if that is the reason, which isn't great at least it doesn't seem to have affected how the team will gel and train for fitness etc.

Zippity
19-07-2017, 09:02 PM
I'm not sure the two are linked, Ash. might have been s compromise-Rafa wanted a training camp that didn't involve a long journey, suggested Ireland and the powers that be said 'fine, you're the boss but, while you're there, this is where we'd like you to have a meet and greet'.

ashingtoon62
19-07-2017, 09:11 PM
I'm not sure the two are linked, Ash. might have been s compromise-Rafa wanted a training camp that didn't involve a long journey, suggested Ireland and the powers that be said 'fine, you're the boss but, while you're there, this is where we'd like you to have a meet and greet'.
Im tempted to say "Whatever!!" but Im 55 so what I will say is "ya having a fu c king laugh Zip).
Weve got another fecking puppet on our hands here man..:mad:
Ganning to bed to read,try to calm mesell doon a bit..:mad::mad:

toonlegend
19-07-2017, 09:28 PM
did you and the lad go zoggs ?

think you're reading too much into it Ash, but time will tell i suppose.

i think Rafa enjoys meeting the ordinary people off the street like us

ex_pat_magpie
19-07-2017, 09:55 PM

He really looks relaxed and seems as though he's genuinely enjoying it all.

pboromag
20-07-2017, 02:29 AM
rafa aint here for us ,he is here for hthe money

he needed a job no one else gave it to him

all the ****e he has taken all these signings they aint his

he has ashlys arm so far up his arse its amazing

he has had all hthe same promses te others have had and he keeps taking the ****e

and now he is sports directs muppet

i dont think pardew etc even did sports directs store openings

all of us thought this season under him would be better ,all thought he would hold ash to account ,the talks with his consortium are slowing down and probably not happening and he is excepting charnleys sports direct players .

everyone thought this season with the promise of all the money generated ettcetc that we were going forward

are we pheck

if he had any balls and he knew us fans he would know how we feel about the sorts direct connection

i wonder how much rafa charged them and made out of it

cause thats all he is here for
and if you believe any different

your a mug

TheOtherTerryMac
20-07-2017, 04:40 AM
rafa aint here for us ,he is here for hthe money

he needed a job no one else gave it to him

all the ****e he has taken all these signings they aint his

he has ashlys arm so far up his arse its amazing

he has had all hthe same promses te others have had and he keeps taking the ****e

and now he is sports directs muppet

i dont think pardew etc even did sports directs store openings

all of us thought this season under him would be better ,all thought he would hold ash to account ,the talks with his consortium are slowing down and probably not happening and he is excepting charnleys sports direct players .

everyone thought this season with the promise of all the money generated ettcetc that we were going forward

are we pheck

if he had any balls and he knew us fans he would know how we feel about the sorts direct connection

i wonder how much rafa charged them and made out of it

cause thats all he is here for
and if you believe any different

your a mug

On paper I don't even think we have the required 11 purple players yet. But in Charnleys eyes maybe we have, with current squad phuck knows what we're going to do when injuries set it.

Panic buys in Jan I would imagine.

Southerntoon75
20-07-2017, 06:38 AM
On paper I don't even think we have the required 11 purple players yet. But in Charnleys eyes maybe we have, with current squad phuck knows what we're going to do when injuries set it.

Panic buys in Jan I would imagine.

If any at all, just read sports directs profits down 59% this year. Plus Ashley's investment in Game think we're be hard pushed for any big signings

TheOtherTerryMac
20-07-2017, 07:54 AM
Y
If any at all, just read sports directs profits down 59% this year. Plus Ashley's investment in Game think we're be hard pushed for any big signings

Rafa has stated that there will be no premiership player signing so that says it all really.

In Rafa I mean Ashley we trust like phuck I do he couldn't lie straight in bed.

tinostongue
20-07-2017, 08:40 AM
I am getting REALLY p....doff with the negativity towards Rafa on this board.God help us if he reads the negative ****e spilled out towards him,because then I wouldnt blame him if he fu...d off. Ashleys puppet, ffs man get a grip.!

toonlegend
20-07-2017, 09:56 AM
it's getting annoying as the ashley arselicking used to be

TheOtherTerryMac
20-07-2017, 11:01 AM
it's getting annoying as the ashley arselicking used to be

Don't set them away again June!!!!!

ex_pat_magpie
20-07-2017, 11:25 AM
Don't set them away again June!!!!!

Aye, you really need to be careful. You can get threatened with bans and even total extinction for that sort of thing!!!!B)

TheOtherTerryMac
20-07-2017, 11:42 AM
Aye, you really need to be careful. You can get threatened with bans and even total extinction for that sort of thing!!!!B)

Never took you for an Ashley supporter Bill!!!!

I think everyone knows how he operates now. I have hated him ever since he started buying pints fir the lads in The Big Market.

ex_pat_magpie
20-07-2017, 11:45 AM
Never took you for an Ashley supporter Bill!!!!

I think everyone knows how he operates now. I have hated him ever since he started buying pints fir the lads in The Big Market.

I'm talking about the anti Ashley brigade V the Ashley supporters Terry. A bit tongue in cheek if you like.

TheOtherTerryMac
20-07-2017, 12:01 PM
I'm talking about the anti Ashley brigade V the Ashley supporters Terry. A bit tongue in cheek if you like.

I know!!! Let's hope Boxer doesn't return or maybe he is still here

Glens_Mighty_Mags
20-07-2017, 02:50 PM
I´m 52 "ya having a fu c king laugh Zip). nice one ashingtoon62 lol

NorthernRock
20-07-2017, 08:03 PM
I know!!! Let's hope Boxer doesn't return or maybe he is still here

I come on every now and again.

Zippity
20-07-2017, 08:57 PM
I come on every now and again.

http://i65.tinypic.com/2hrofvt.gif

ashingtoon62
20-07-2017, 09:20 PM
http://i65.tinypic.com/2hrofvt.gif

:D

toonlegend
20-07-2017, 10:09 PM

eh ???

could do with a shave like

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/jonjo-shelvey-says-newcastles-promotion-13353822

Zippity
20-07-2017, 10:18 PM
naughty! O:) XD

zoggs
20-07-2017, 10:19 PM
Hahahah..

toonlegend
20-07-2017, 10:31 PM
ahh howay i never seen the naughty posts ........