PDA

View Full Version : New (old) user here!

Slackbladder
20-07-2017, 06:33 AM
I have just logged on here to give my two penneth!

Whilever you allow pigs to post and take the pish on here you are on a hiding to nothing. This the reason why Jostein's previous forum ... what was it called again ... Weareblades? can't remember, died a rapid death. The pigs spoilt it and people left in their droves. He was warned time and time again, but in the end people just voted with their feet (or should I say their keyboard lol).

Now I see that the pigs are being given a free ride to continue doing the same on here. That's why this site has also gone to the dogs. Ok, if you want to keep in touch with your on line buddies and arrange outings, talk about cricket, the price of bread this week .... then fine.

The thing is, this site will always be just a handful of old buddies unless the pigs are removed.

You can't have on line banter with a pig. It's a fact. It is just not possible. They can hide behind the anonymity their keyboard provides and just post whatever garbage they want. It's different in real life of course, you can actually have some decent banter and get some sense (ok not a lot lol, I know, they are still a different breed). Thing is in real life if they are being an axxxhole, they get a clip. That's not possible on the internet.

So here is the advise from somebody who could never be involved in a Blades forum while it is infested with pigs .............. get rid of them, or accept the consequences! ie - a meaningless and pointless forum frequented by a handful of on line buddies.

ok I will now disappear from whence I came.

Up the Mighty Blades!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bulmer1889
20-07-2017, 06:40 AM
Then move on footymad is NOT a private forum like S2 foxy can do as he likes he made S2 for blades fans to talk about blades,this is different you can go on any other footymad clubs site that's the point,I don't know why some of you just don't get this difference

BlockD
20-07-2017, 07:20 AM
Then move on footymad is NOT a private forum like S2 foxy can do as he likes he made S2 for blades fans to talk about blades,this is different you can go on any other footymad clubs site that's the point,I don't know why some of you just don't get this difference

He is right though Bully,the pigs want dealing with,start issuing bans,the 2 most frequent who post warrant this by their actions

sharrowboy2
20-07-2017, 07:22 AM

Whilever you allow pigs to post and take the pish on here you are on a hiding to nothing. This the reason why Jostein's previous forum ... what was it called again ... Weareblades? can't remember, died a rapid death. The pigs spoilt it and people left in their droves. He was warned time and time again, but in the end people just voted with their feet (or should I say their keyboard lol).

Now I see that the pigs are being given a free ride to continue doing the same on here. That's why this site has also gone to the dogs. Ok, if you want to keep in touch with your on line buddies and arrange outings, talk about cricket, the price of bread this week .... then fine.

The thing is, this site will always be just a handful of old buddies unless the pigs are removed.

You can't have on line banter with a pig. It's a fact. It is just not possible. They can hide behind the anonymity their keyboard provides and just post whatever garbage they want. It's different in real life of course, you can actually have some decent banter and get some sense (ok not a lot lol, I know, they are still a different breed). Thing is in real life if they are being an axxxhole, they get a clip. That's not possible on the internet.

So here is the advise from somebody who could never be involved in a Blades forum while it is infested with pigs .............. get rid of them, or accept the consequences! ie - a meaningless and pointless forum frequented by a handful of on line buddies.

Jog on, we all get on (mostly) really well and some of us Owls have known some of these Blades for over fif**** years. We've agreed not to "ruin" Blades orientated posts.

BlockD
20-07-2017, 07:24 AM
Like a bad stink,and proving Slackys point,

RavBlade
20-07-2017, 07:38 AM
Jog on, we all get on (mostly) really well and some of us Owls have known some of these Blades for over fif**** years. We've agreed not to "ruin" Blades orientated posts.

Who gets on really well? no one on here can stand you! All this 'banter' and cameraderie crap is all in your tiny piggy mind. 15 years? wow long time trolling eh.

RavBlade
20-07-2017, 07:43 AM

Difference is Bully, and I'm not having a go, is that we get banned at the drop of a hat on their board. I've first hand experience of the pigs squealing like mad for me to be banned and the mod following it through. The main two protagonists on here have done more than enough to earn long bans.

GrayBlade
20-07-2017, 08:33 AM

Totally agree mate spot on! :star:

rodcurrie
20-07-2017, 08:42 AM
Difference is Bully, and I'm not having a go, is that we get banned at the drop of a hat on their board. I've first hand experience of the pigs squealing like mad for me to be banned and the mod following it through. The main two protagonists on here have done more than enough to earn long bans.Why on earth would you go on a pigforum if ya don't wanna have em on here? It really is strange in my view,i occasionally go on the Millers&Barnsley forums but just to talk footy and not to try and spoil threads.PIGNORE PIGNORE PIGNORE,it really is easy.UTCB

GrayBlade
20-07-2017, 08:47 AM
Then move on footymad is NOT a private forum like S2 foxy can do as he likes he made S2 for blades fans to talk about blades,this is different you can go on any other footymad clubs site that's the point,I don't know why some of you just don't get this differenceTheres a very good thread about the kid from Oxford, mainly by posters who don't get into the arguments. Sharron has decided it'd be a good thing to highjack it with a stupid smiley and so we know how that will end, and it's obviously 'inciting' and against the new forum guidelines Bully.

If it doesn't warrant a ban, it warrants deletion, and maybe that's the way to go down.

Also maybe there could be a 'banter' only section (maybe using using the dead off topic board) a bit like they have on on Facebook where any two and fro threads could be moved to? Just an idea and this section can be kept for Blades topics only where a sensible Pig comment from the likes of Les is welcome but disruption is not. Like I said mate, it only takes is a daft smilie to kick off.

JosteinTime
20-07-2017, 09:01 AM
Theres a very good thread about the kid from Oxford, mainly by posters who don't get into the arguments. Sharron has decided it'd be a good thing to highjack it with a stupid smiley and so we know how that will end, and it's obviously 'inciting' and against the new forum guidelines Bully.

If it doesn't warrant a ban, it warrants deletion, and maybe that's the way to go down.

Also maybe there could be a 'banter' only section (maybe using using the dead off topic board) a bit like they have on on Facebook where any two and fro threads could be moved to? Just an idea and this section can be kept for Blades topics only where a sensible Pig comment from the likes of Les is welcome but disruption is not. Like I said mate, it only takes is a daft smilie to kick off.

My initial plan was to go down the 'delete anything against guidelines' route. Then hopefully things would clear up but this would create a lot of extra workload for us. I saw that as fair and I'm still happy to do that but not if I'm just gonna get constant stick from our own posters.

I'll be honest; I do think the Wendy lads are here mostly for the wind-up. In fact, if you look at sharrowboy's 'About Me' page, his interests include: "Dogs / winding up the thick(er) Blunts / Health & Safety".

I see most of it as harmless but at the end of the day it gets on people's nerves.

bulmer1889
20-07-2017, 09:12 AM
It's a bit sad if a :D winds you up that much,I've said this god knows how many times it's a message board and should be treat accordingly,people need to stop being so precious about things,pignore DOES work I read everything they put and 99% of the stuff they post I ignore I'll reply if it either interests me or I think somethin warrants a reply,however me an JT have had words about this and if it's deemed to be just winding up people will find themselves using their multiple usernames

Carpe_diem
20-07-2017, 09:13 AM
It's also driving people away, Jos. If it's not the bloody adverts on this site it's threads being ruined by idiotic posts from the resident pigs and retaliation from some of our own.

bulmer1889
20-07-2017, 09:32 AM
Virtually all threads started by pigs that have no other objective than winding up are deleted,I'll say again if you don't reply they will get bored eventually and give up no one bangs their head against a wall for ever

Bladesmad cannot be a closed shop it's how things are on here freedom to come and go,I'll reiterate if it's deemed to be just winding up they will go,but likewise our posters have to stick to the rules also and some are having difficulty with this it seems

CHIPBUTTYBLADE
20-07-2017, 09:50 AM
Just for Slacker,he mentions the price of bread it is expensive i agree,well you can make your own and save £'s.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOfLkR1gamo

GrayBlade
20-07-2017, 10:11 AM
My initial plan was to go down the 'delete anything against guidelines' route. Then hopefully things would clear up but this would create a lot of extra workload for us. I saw that as fair and I'm still happy to do that but not if I'm just gonna get constant stick from our own posters.

I'll be honest; I do think the Wendy lads are here mostly for the wind-up. In fact, if you look at sharrowboy's 'About Me' page, his interests include: "Dogs / winding up the thick(er) Blunts / Health & Safety".

I see most of it as harmless but at the end of the day it gets on people's nerves.

You need a hide like a rhino mate, as you know I did 6 years Admin and Mod on a mixed forum and it was head to head 24/7. Sharrow was actually one of the Mods back then, I made sure every club was represented and so he knows the score and how difficult it is modding.

He seemed fairly sensible black then but as it turns out he's an annoying little **** as his comment to the original poster on this thread shows that he's prepared to disrespect anybody, not just the posters he argues with. God knows what drives him or what his kids would think of him if they knew how he passed his time.

bulmer1889
20-07-2017, 10:18 AM
We're all big kids gray we all get giddy at times I was on tues finally getting out for some me time

Yes it can get very tying I've spent nearly 2hrs mucking about with stuff on here when I should have been doin other things

Right I'm off now to do the things I should be doing

GrayBlade
20-07-2017, 10:26 AM
We're all big kids gray we all get giddy at times I was on tues finally getting out for some me time

Yes it can get very tying I've spent nearly 2hrs mucking about with stuff on here when I should have been doin other things

Right I'm off now to do the things I should be doing

As you should do Bully mate.

RavBlade
20-07-2017, 10:27 AM
Why on earth would you go on a pigforum if ya don't wanna have em on here? It really is strange in my view,i occasionally go on the Millers&Barnsley forums but just to talk footy and not to try and spoil threads.PIGNORE PIGNORE PIGNORE,it really is easy.UTCB

Sorry but you've got it the wrong way around pal. Why would I go on a pig forum? Easy Rod, because they came on here posting crap AND to get them 'bantering' on their own forum instead of here, thus not clogging our threads up with kaka! You can jump up & down about pignore all you want, simple fact is it doesnt work. Wont stop either Shallowhead or falserapeclaimer.

RavBlade
20-07-2017, 10:37 AM

I wouldn't mind if Shallowhead had a pig forum base where we could pop over to and reciprocate the 'banter', but he doesn't. That just makes him nothing more than a troll and not a WUM. He's invented this kind of Peter Kaye charachter persona which he hides behind that he thinks is funny, and we all laugh our t1ts off when he posts. He thinks, and he's said as much, we all get on, and everyone's 'mate'. Well he's not funny and we don't get on. Easy as that really.

FatherKnowsBest
20-07-2017, 12:52 PM
Shallowboy - 1000+ posts of nothing to say.
Monkey - 1000+ posts, mostly lies.

I appreciate that a certain amount of cross club posting is encouraged by FootyMad, but this is just fascist attempts by two posters (both of whom exhibit classic sociopath symptoms) attempting to disrupt and deflect our enjoyment of chatting about things Sheffield United. We're giving them the benefit of the doubt and a spirit of fair play that neither deserve.

Slackbladder
20-07-2017, 01:43 PM
ok my fellow Blades, I realise it's not good form to just do a 'hit and run' post and not fill in the detail, so here I am.

I have dabbled in the past with bits and bobs of forum posting ... Bladesmad (I also had another user name but can't for the life of me remember it) S24SU; the old one linked from the SUFC Official site .. Bladesunited? Thing is I used to work away a lot and had little access to the internet, but now I've got much more free time on my hands and wouldn't mind joining in with the Blades banter. I signed up for Jostein's forum (weareblades?) but, as I said in my OP, the pigs really spoilt that. After a few dozen posts I just packed in - can't do with keyboard warrior pigs. I can't get on with S24SU, lol the grammar, spelling and/or 'you have posted this on the wrong thread' police would do my nut in!

I've lurked about on here (on and off) for a while now and witnessed it's sad decline. It's a shame, because there used to be some very entertaining and interesting posts/discussions on here. Now all I see is, well what I put in my OP .... either pigs taking the pish; my fellow Blades giving them some back (but then it's just like the infant school play ground) or just meaningless mumblings between friends. Nothing wrong with the latter, don't get me wrong, but when there is little else of interest on the forum ... well, it's pointless any new posters joining.

Get rid of the pigs - or at the very least, control them and you will see new posters coming along with new view points, information, opinions etc .... you know, the type of thing most people would like to participate on a forum for!!

Up the Mighty Blades!!!

CHIPBUTTYBLADE
20-07-2017, 02:03 PM
ok my fellow Blades, I realise it's not good form to just do a 'hit and run' post and not fill in the detail, so here I am.

I have dabbled in the past with bits and bobs of forum posting ... Bladesmad (I also had another user name but can't for the life of me remember it) S24SU; the old one linked from the SUFC Official site .. Bladesunited? Thing is I used to work away a lot and had little access to the internet, but now I've got much more free time on my hands and wouldn't mind joining in with the Blades banter. I signed up for Jostein's forum (weareblades?) but, as I said in my OP, the pigs really spoilt that. After a few dozen posts I just packed in - can't do with keyboard warrior pigs. I can't get on with S24SU, lol the grammar, spelling and/or 'you have posted this on the wrong thread' police would do my nut in!

I've lurked about on here (on and off) for a while now and witnessed it's sad decline. It's a shame, because there used to be some very entertaining and interesting posts/discussions on here. Now all I see is, well what I put in my OP .... either pigs taking the pish; my fellow Blades giving them some back (but then it's just like the infant school play ground) or just meaningless mumblings between friends. Nothing wrong with the latter, don't get me wrong, but when there is little else of interest on the forum ... well, it's pointless any new posters joining.

Get rid of the pigs - or at the very least, control them and you will see new posters coming along with new view points, information, opinions etc .... you know, the type of thing most people would like to participate on a forum for!!

Up the Mighty Blades!!!

Lol at S24SU.

Slack see you are coming back for more,we have a weapon on here to deal with Piglets,its called PIGNORE,all you do when you smell one is you put the piglet on "Ignore",and we try not to "Quote" any piglet post's so those that have those piglets on PIGNORE dont see whet they have posted,it works very well.

Carpe_diem
20-07-2017, 02:15 PM
It doesn't though, because we have threads where they're all disjointed because every other post is 'you have this user on ignore', and then other people who don't ignore them quote them or reply to them. It's a bloody joke at the moment.

seanbeanstattoo
20-07-2017, 02:19 PM
Sod footymad network. Just ban the wastes of oxygen on spam grounds.
End of.
The OP has it absolutely right.
Get shot of them or see this site with only them on it!

GrayBlade
20-07-2017, 02:43 PM
Lol at S24SU.

Slack see you are coming back for more,we have a weapon on here to deal with Piglets,its called PIGNORE,all you do when you smell one is you put the piglet on "Ignore",and we try not to "Quote" any piglet post's so those that have those piglets on PIGNORE dont see whet they have posted,it works very well.

The problem with Pignore Chippy is that every single day somebody quotes a Pig, it'll only work if everybody uses it and also the likes of Les.

I quote if a Pig has already been quoted but I suppose I shouldn't.

Ayamonteblade
20-07-2017, 02:47 PM
why don't we all try being nice to them.............that'll confuse 'em :p

sharrowboy2
20-07-2017, 03:29 PM
why don't we all try being nice to them.............that'll confuse 'em :p

Impossible, as Mr Bean, The Reverend and Block-Head don't know the meaning of the word "nice", that's why I have them on Pignore.

sharrowboy2
20-07-2017, 03:32 PM
he's an annoying little ****

You've simply gotten all bitter in your vintage years Gray, starting with when you bottled it on the S.Yorks Board in the "Mind the Gap" year and ran off here. Simple as that you silly old sausage. You were okay dishing it out, but can't take it back. Well, what comes around goes around old mucka.

charliejoejohn2
20-07-2017, 03:43 PM
Pignore works for me Rav;D

GrayBlade
20-07-2017, 04:04 PM
You've simply gotten all bitter in your vintage years Gray, starting with when you bottled it on the S.Yorks Board in the "Mind the Gap" year and ran off here. Simple as that you silly old sausage. You were okay dishing it out, but can't take it back. Well, what comes around goes around old mucka.

Bottled it, ah yes after 6 years Admin, modding and setting up 3 new forums and finally set up a new one for Piggy ****s like you to use before I left. No wonder it died on its arse with the Pork that was left

What did it for me in the end was finding out you Pigs including Mods were using PM to try and goad a Blades Mod you couldn't handle into leaving. Do you remember, you, the self-righteous Pig wife-cheat and his mate over the pond? Do you remember also how how you blubbed when I found out?

I'm hearing that you've gone missing and aren't carrying out your modding duties on Trev's forum? It seems that your only interest these days is hanging out on here, ruining threads and setting yourself up for stick. Whatever way you roll it, it's not a normal way for normal guy with a family to behave so I suspect there's more going on in your life than meets the eye. Either way, put me on Pignore you sad Porker because that's where I'm putting you.

CHIPBUTTYBLADE
20-07-2017, 04:30 PM
The problem with Pignore Chippy is that every single day somebody quotes a Pig, it'll only work if everybody uses it and also the likes of Les.

I quote if a Pig has already been quoted but I suppose I shouldn't.

Since PIGNORE was born i have not quoted a single piglet,but i only have Stanopiglet on PIGNORE and he has ****ed off somewhere else or changed his name,the rest of em post insignificant drivel that does not get me biting.

onmi edson
20-07-2017, 04:30 PM
Bloody Hell Gray don't sugar the pill .....
What do you really think........
In all seriousness........
I don't have any easy answer......
I never have gone on anybody else's board
Not knocking those that do mind
I do log on most days and get dispirited pretty quickly trawling through the posts and how quickly it
dissolves into some shyte......
Don't know if there's some footy mad reg that prevents ejection... probably is.....
Ignore only works if everyone does it....
Not easy after a few sherbets and some A Hole
winds you up I know
Classic Kronenberg email
Anyhow maybe do a delete thing.....
If a post is out of order then post delete
and if enough of us do it the mods can take action rather than having to trawl through and get hassled
Having read this it sounds bollux actually
Just thinking aloud......

bulmer1889
20-07-2017, 04:31 PM
That's it gray block em out there really should be only JT and me reading their posts and as I've already said I can ignore em all day,water off a ducks back to me

bulmer1889
20-07-2017, 04:35 PM
Since PIGNORE was born i have not quoted a single piglet,but i only have Stanopiglet on PIGNORE and he has ****ed off somewhere else or changed his name,the rest of em post insignificant drivel that does not get me biting.

Chippy you are an A :star: example of how to use this forum pal take a bow

sharrowboy2
20-07-2017, 04:42 PM
put me on Pignore you sad Porker because that's where I'm putting you.

Spitting your dummy out again, ya daft old doughnut! Whatever! It's an open forum, I post on lots of forums with different usernames.

GrayBlade
20-07-2017, 05:14 PM
Chippy you are an A :star: example of how to use this forum pal take a bow
Only because he's after Rod's job though.

Ayamonteblade
20-07-2017, 05:25 PM

textbook :)

CHIPBUTTYBLADE
20-07-2017, 05:43 PM

I see the piglet is giving subliminel ratava (sp) Rods to you Gray.Rise above it Gray.B)

RavBlade
20-07-2017, 06:55 PM
Impossible, as Mr Bean, The Reverend and Block-Head don't know the meaning of the word "nice", that's why I have them on Pignore.

How do you answer my posts if I'm on pignore you dildo?

RavBlade
20-07-2017, 06:56 PM
Spitting your dummy out again, ya daft old doughnut! Whatever! It's an open forum, I post on lots of forums with different usernames.

Tell me one so I can pop over and 'banter' with you ;D

RavBlade
20-07-2017, 07:04 PM
Bottled it, ah yes after 6 years Admin, modding and setting up 3 new forums and finally set up a new one for Piggy ****s like you to use before I left. No wonder it died on its arse with the Pork that was left

What did it for me in the end was finding out you Pigs including Mods were using PM to try and goad a Blades Mod you couldn't handle into leaving. Do you remember, you, the self-righteous Pig wife-cheat and his mate over the pond? Do you remember also how how you blubbed when I found out?

I'm hearing that you've gone missing and aren't carrying out your modding duties on Trev's forum? It seems that your only interest these days is hanging out on here, ruining threads and setting yourself up for stick. Whatever way you roll it, it's not a normal way for normal guy with a family to behave so I suspect there's more going on in your life than meets the eye. Either way, put me on Pignore you sad Porker because that's where I'm putting you.

XD Its all making sense now Gray. You have got yourself a stalker! He's STILL bitter about the mighty Blades lording it over them for all those years. The fact that our premiership years were FAR superior to theirs with us doing what they couldn't do and averaging over 30k crowds. What with us rubbing their snouts in the dirt, he's STILL hurting XD and bearing a grudge. He can't let it go. This is his idea of revenge, and it's payback time for all those years of hurt. How sad is he ? 15 years trolling, without a job, spending 24/7 on BM just for revenge. What a sad sad little man.

sharrowboy2
20-07-2017, 07:10 PM
XD Its all making sense now Gray. You have got yourself a stalker! He's STILL bitter about the mighty Blades lording it over them for all those years. The fact that our premiership years were FAR superior to theirs with us doing what they couldn't do and averaging over 30k crowds. What with us rubbing their snouts in the dirt, he's STILL hurting XD and bearing a grudge. He can't let it go. This is his idea of revenge, and it's payback time for all those years of hurt. How sad is he ? 15 years trolling, without a job, spending 24/7 on BM just for revenge. What a sad sad little man.

You're a troll - Reverend! That's a fact. A really dim one too! Your derogatory remarks and generally insulting behaviour - not least your poor grasp of English - are a travesty. You can find me on Owlstalk, but it's not an open forum like the Football Mad boards and you will not be at all welcome.

RavBlade
20-07-2017, 07:17 PM
You're a troll - Reverend! That's a fact. A really dim one too! Your derogatory remarks and generally insulting behaviour - not least your poor grasp of English - are a travesty. You can find me on Owlstalk, but it's not an open forum like the Football Mad boards and you will not be at all welcome.

You're/your/ur/yor (whichever suits) Handle on NKT is what? I'll pop over to see you soon ;D It should be worth the ban XD

sharrowboy2
20-07-2017, 07:30 PM
You're/your/ur/yor (whichever suits) Handle on NKT is what? I'll pop over to see you soon ;D It should be worth the ban XD

If you enjoy sensible debate, once the season begins, you are welcome to be honest. It's always very quiet over the close season, but with respect to "inter club debate", this board is excellent.

If you simply want to introduce vitriol and trolling, you won't last long.

http://southyorksfooty.proboards.com/board/4/general-board

Holden_C
20-07-2017, 08:12 PM
How do you answer my posts if I'm on pignore you dildo?

:) :) :)

There's thick, then there's sharrowliar, (failed mod)

Holden_C
20-07-2017, 08:25 PM

Lying should be a banning offence. Especially when it's deliberate and repetitive .

Bang to rights here. Get the Saddo out the door.

RavBlade
20-07-2017, 09:25 PM
If you enjoy sensible debate, once the season begins, you are welcome to be honest. It's always very quiet over the close season, but with respect to "inter club debate", this board is excellent.

If you simply want to introduce vitriol and trolling, you won't last long.

http://southyorksfooty.proboards.com/board/4/general-board

Now try a board you actually post on complete with your handle on said board. I'm not quite as thick as you.

RavBlade
20-07-2017, 09:26 PM
Lying should be a banning offence. Especially when it's deliberate and repetitive .

Bang to rights here. Get the Saddo out the door.

15 years a trolling H.