PDA

View Full Version : Who Would Have Thought It ?

In Dyche We Trust
20-07-2017, 07:50 AM
The Doctor will always be a man- how can a woman be a Time Lord ?

Primitive
20-07-2017, 08:14 AM
The Doctor has never been a man, he/she is an alien.

oldcolner
20-07-2017, 08:38 AM
What Universe (ity) gave him/her/it their PhD? :?

Most academic institutions would consider this regeneration a fraudulent transfer of qualifications.

If he she it is so clever why do they use an old telephone box for home.

In Dyche We Trust
20-07-2017, 09:20 AM
Still a Time Lord - alien or otherwise

In Dyche We Trust
20-07-2017, 09:22 AM
What Universe (ity) gave him/her/it their PhD? :?

Most academic institutions would consider this regeneration a fraudulent transfer of qualifications.

If he she it is so clever why do they use an old telephone box for home.

The fact that The Doctor uses an old telephone box for home and travel is what makes them so clever....

The Bedlington Terrier
20-07-2017, 09:43 AM
Who?

Primitive
20-07-2017, 09:50 AM
Still a Time Lord - alien or otherwise

Time Lords are an alien race. A woman can't be a Time Lord, but a Time Lord can look like a woman.

The Bedlington Terrier
20-07-2017, 10:20 AM
Are you lot being serious?

In Dyche We Trust
20-07-2017, 11:02 AM
Whatever the new Doctor is - will be a much better one than the outgoing wally....

The Bedlington Terrier
20-07-2017, 11:45 AM
Never watched Dr Who since the Daleks scared me sh i tless when I was a lad! :(

oldcolner
20-07-2017, 11:46 AM
Time Lords are an alien race. A woman can't be a Time Lord, but a Time Lord can look like a woman.
Ah so that explains Grayson Perry!!

oldcolner
20-07-2017, 11:47 AM
Never watched Dr Who since the Daleks scared me sh i tless when I was a lad! :(

Exterminate Exterminate

Using a sink plunger!!

oldcolner
20-07-2017, 11:53 AM
The fact that The Doctor uses an old telephone box for home and travel is what makes them so clever....

Right it's so they can make phone calls and push button A to get through.
It's actually a Police box I found out.
Unlike an ordinary callbox, its telephone was located behind a hinged door so it could be used from the outside, and the interior of the box was, in effect, a miniature police station for use by police officers to read and fill in reports, take meal breaks and even temporarily hold prisoners until the arrival of transport- how clever of the Time Lords to pick that.

Primitive
20-07-2017, 12:39 PM
Bloody hell, don't you lot know anything?

It's not a police box, it just looks like one from the outside, and they didn't pick it, it got stuck like that when the chameleon circuit malfunctioned.

Norder
20-07-2017, 03:02 PM

I know who John Pertwee was.

http://www.80snostalgia.com/files/worworzel.jpg

In his early days he was human....then later he became not human....so can only guess that in all the confusion - he thought it easier to become a scarecrow..

;D

Deadlydave
20-07-2017, 10:33 PM
No male role models allowed. Don't you all know that women are superior in every single aspect; a social engineer at the BBC told me so therefore it must be true. Wait till you see the puny thick male sidekick they will bring in or better still lesbian/transgender would be far better. I am glad I am not a kid today, I pity them for the future they will endure.

Norder
21-07-2017, 12:36 AM
No male role models allowed. Don't you all know that women are superior in every single aspect; a social engineer at the BBC told me so therefore it must be true. Wait till you see the puny thick male sidekick they will bring in or better still lesbian/transgender would be far better. I am glad I am not a kid today, I pity them for the future they will endure.

it wont last long - at some point....we'll all be supplanted - new human-ish breeding programmes - perhaps tailor made babies grown in artificial wombs /breeding tanks - but only until the machines decide...that were an objectionable lifeform.

http://www.worldfuturefund.org/Reports/Genesis/womb.jpg

:(

;D

In Dyche We Trust
26-07-2017, 11:17 AM
Latest news out of 10 Downing Street is that Theresa May is in line to be the next James Bond.....

Norder
26-07-2017, 01:58 PM
Latest news out of 10 Downing Street is that Theresa May is in line to be the next James Bond.....

...are sticking with the men then.

http://www2.b3ta.com/host/creative/65077/1468318928/ShamelessMay.jpg

;D