PDA

View Full Version : Transfer spending.

ex_pat_magpie
20-07-2017, 11:41 AM
I really don't care about breaking our transfer record as long as we get in what we need and they are capable for this coming season of at least keeping us above a relegation battle, leaving Rafa with future funds, if released to build the team up as gradually and steadily as he needs to.

We must, as supporters be pragmatic and patient and realise with prices for players as they are, increasing day by day, it's not an overnight miracle. It's going to take a few seasons building and planning to achieve.

Successful businessmen build their businesses on patience and planning and sometimes calculated risks.

Rebuilding a club from the position we have been allowed to fall to is similar to putting a business onto a safe and sound business footing to compete against the other 17 established businesses in the Premiership as well as the other two who have come up with us.

pboromag
20-07-2017, 12:23 PM
just look at the players milan have accumulated for 150 mill and the anount

if we spent half that and got 4-5 of the quality they have we would be well placed

its just looking in the right places and having the pulling power

there is loads out there

ex_pat_magpie
20-07-2017, 12:29 PM
just look at the players milan have accumulated for 150 mill and the anount

if we spent half that and got 4-5 of the quality they have we would be well placed

its just looking in the right places and having the pulling power

there is loads out there

As well there are loads of clubs, some with much bigger budgets than us, in the same market at the same time.

Unfortunately we have Ashley, Charnley and less than a half of that budget.

Glens_Mighty_Mags
20-07-2017, 02:40 PM
Sometimes its not about spending huge sums of money its about finding the right players ..We have by far more money to spend than other teams outside the prem ..i´m sick of being touted for average players from england for silly money..i don´t want another french invasion but we only payed 4m for cabaye remember ..i´m worried about our scouting system not being widespread enough.

pboromag
20-07-2017, 04:18 PM
milan found the right players for the right money
a few days a go i posted a list of strikers we could get within a decent budget

i also have a list of midfielders and defenders i reckon could do a job here far better than we have

but i get called dillusional for thinking a big club like us should even consider thinking we could attarct these players

i mean who would want to come hera nd play for the toon and rafa

and use us as a stepping stone

ashingtoon62
20-07-2017, 04:37 PM
Aye but when EVERY other club releases/leaked/guessed at their transfer kitty,this is the money available to buy players..Fat cnut doesnt operate this way,the budget has to cover transfer/wages/agent fees..
I reckon it must really boil his piss paying footballers wages.
XD
XD
It fecking boils mine..:mad::mad:

ex_pat_magpie
20-07-2017, 04:55 PM

i also have a list of midfielders and defenders i reckon could do a job here far better than we have

but i get called dillusional for thinking a big club like us should even consider thinking we could attarct these players

i mean who would want to come hera nd play for the toon and rafa

and use us as a stepping stone

Milan's spend in Millions. 35, 19.5, 17 ,17 ,17, 15.5, 15, 8, 4.8 and 1.

Fatty would be content with the last three but the first seven would give him a heart attack.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4713584/AC-Milan-spent-160m-10-new-stars-summer.html

I know it's the Tory Tart's Tabloid, the Daily Fail, but they may have got this one right for a change.

pboromag
20-07-2017, 05:50 PM
i dont say he should spend all that but look at the players they have signed for 10-17 million

wouldnt 3-4 of them be bettrer than the crud we have signed

ashingtoon62
20-07-2017, 05:54 PM
i dont say he should spend all that but look at the players they have signed for 10-17 million

wouldnt 3-4 of them be bettrer than the crud we have signed

But then "WHOS GOING TO PAY THEIR FU C KING WAGES!!!!"

ex_pat_magpie
20-07-2017, 06:01 PM
But then "WHOS GOING TO PAY THEIR FU C KING WAGES!!!!"

That's the problem here Ash. Before any transfer is sanctioned Ashley factors in the wages and that is the main reason so many of our bids go down the pan and the manager doesn't get the player he wants.

pboromag
20-07-2017, 06:12 PM
look at the gibson thread
he sanctioned big wages when we were in the prem last time and we have a whole lot of dead wood on decent wages

i have said for ages if we get rid of 10 players which we should do any way due to squad size ,this out the under 23 we would have a decent wage kitty

get rid of diame colback,perez,sels,mistertrickalone would release over 200k a week wages
add to that sammy ,goofy and anita another 100k a week nearly

this is waht ash meant when he said every penny generated

we have under 23 players on 15 k a week

we have players out on loan who will never play for us on over 40k a week apparently

on my reckoningt there is close to 350k per week just there

ex_pat_magpie
20-07-2017, 06:33 PM
look at the gibson thread
he sanctioned big wages when we were in the prem last time and we have a whole lot of dead wood on decent wages

i have said for ages if we get rid of 10 players which we should do any way due to squad size ,this out the under 23 we would have a decent wage kitty

get rid of diame colback,perez,sels,mistertrickalone would release over 200k a week wages
add to that sammy ,goofy and anita another 100k a week nearly

this is waht ash meant when he said every penny generated

we have under 23 players on 15 k a week

we have players out on loan who will never play for us on over 40k a week apparently

on my reckoningt there is close to 350k per week just there

Well just imagine the total wages of that lot just gone to Inter. Ashley would bilge at a half of that.

ashingtoon62
20-07-2017, 07:04 PM
Well just imagine the total wages of that lot just gone to Inter. Ashley would bilge at a half of that.Exactly! I feel like Im banging my fecking heed against a brick wall here...
When Ashley said Rafa could have every penny,he meant it.Just not the way we saw it,£75 mill lets say just for an example..
how many £15 or £25 million players could you get for that?when 5 years wages are also factored in to that £75 million.The answer is that Ashley is a tw5t..Hes not a good business man,his inept showing at the house of commons showed that..Hes a lucky barrow boy that happened to be in the right place at the right time.
If there wasnt slave labour available in China or India,at the right time!
He would still be sitting behind his little counter of his one shop selling whatever he could..
Saying that(this wont happen soon) if hes still here and we are in prem or near it,when the Sky bubble bursts we would in fact be sitting pretty..Remember Ashley is one lucky fecker..:O

pboromag
21-07-2017, 04:07 AM
Exactly! I feel like Im banging my fecking heed against a brick wall here...
When Ashley said Rafa could have every penny,he meant it.Just not the way we saw it,£75 mill lets say just for an example..
how many £15 or £25 million players could you get for that?when 5 years wages are also factored in to that £75 million.The answer is that Ashley is a tw5t..Hes not a good business man,his inept showing at the house of commons showed that..Hes a lucky barrow boy that happened to be in the right place at the right time.
If there wasnt slave labour available in China or India,at the right time!
He would still be sitting behind his little counter of his one shop selling whatever he could..
Saying that(this wont happen soon) if hes still here and we are in prem or near it,when the Sky bubble bursts we would in fact be sitting pretty..Remember Ashley is one lucky fecker..:O

i wish i was a ****e billionaire buisness man

as a buisness man let me tell you to achieve what he has in the market he is in he hasdone phenominal

love him or hate him you can only admire what he has achieved

you may not like the way he has done it but thats a different debate

but as far as busness men go

there arent much better

pboromag
21-07-2017, 04:11 AM
its not just 75 mill this window

he can certainly spend yhat and nore
hence why he is lookig at installments

his old way didnt work

he has 300-400k a week he is paying out that he doesnt need to be

old stock if you want

he needs to put it on a sales rack and release some more cash flow to buy more stock
he then needs to uses some of the money before he pays corporation tax on it and buy even more stock

simple if rafa could get the players