PDA

View Full Version : FAO Rooks

blademan
20-07-2017, 06:53 PM
Do you when they are sending out the season tickets mate .thanks

rodcurrie
20-07-2017, 07:05 PM
Do you when they are sending out the season tickets mate .thanks I asked in the ticket office cos my lad's swapped seats and i was told they'll be sendin em out in the next week or so.UTCB

RavBlade
20-07-2017, 07:07 PM
Do you when they are sending out the season tickets mate .thanks

Thanks for asking blademan, I was wondering the same myself. I was told middle of July when I paid. Its past that now.

RavBlade
20-07-2017, 07:08 PM
I asked in the ticket office cos my lad's swapped seats and i was told they'll be sendin em out in the next week or so.UTCB

Cheers Rod. Thy must have been typing same time as me!

GrayBlade
20-07-2017, 08:08 PM
It's the same every year, it's always the last week or two before they arrive.

RavBlade
20-07-2017, 09:46 PM
It's the same every year, it's always the last week or two before they arrive.

My lads chomping at bit Gray. Keeps texting me every 2 chuffin minutes 'is it here yet dad'. Reminds me of going to seaside when he was a kid with his ' are we there yet dad'

GrayBlade
20-07-2017, 09:51 PM
My lads chomping at bit Gray. Keeps texting me every 2 chuffin minutes 'is it here yet dad'. Reminds me of going to seaside when he was a kid with his ' are we there yet dad'

Mine's the same Rav, been on about it since June and then he tells me he's gone and booked an holiday which means he'll miss Barnsley and Derby.

RavBlade
20-07-2017, 10:22 PM
Mine's the same Rav, been on about it since June and then he tells me he's gone and booked an holiday which means he'll miss Barnsley and Derby.

Bloody kids!

Game_of_thow~ins
21-07-2017, 09:42 AM
Gray - Can I ask Are you my dad ? I'm still waiting for my season ticket, but I've booked a holiday and missing Barnsley and Derby games ... Where were you in late 1963 and do you remember a Maureen ?? :O

bulmer1889
21-07-2017, 09:51 AM
Oh what a night
late december back in 63
what a very special time for me
what a lady,what a night

Game_of_thow~ins
22-07-2017, 11:40 AM
Oh Jesus - What a way to find out my mum was a bit of a sort ( back in 63 ) - and me dad's either Gray or Bulmer what a choice :) .. No wonder I got my Screen name wrong -

BlockD
22-07-2017, 12:01 PM
Oh Jesus - What a way to find out my mum was a bit of a sort ( back in 63 ) - and me dad's either Gray or Bulmer what a choice :) .. No wonder I got my Screen name wrong -

If Bullys your Pa,gord help you,you will look like Plug,i imagine Mr G as looking like Stewart Granger,so hope your Dad is him rather than the other ghastly alternative

bulmer1889
22-07-2017, 12:33 PM
Deffo not me I was tucked up all nice an warm and deciding I'd better make a move and see what this life malarkey was all about DOB 13/01/64

GrayBlade
22-07-2017, 12:37 PM
Gray - Can I ask Are you my dad ? I'm still waiting for my season ticket, but I've booked a holiday and missing Barnsley and Derby games ... Where were you in late 1963 and do you remember a Maureen ?? :O

......what a very special night for me, me and Maureen what a night. B)

Back in late 63 , I was in my second year at Hurlfield Sec school and I was more interested in boxing and t' Blades than birds. Of course all that changed and for a while birds came top of the pile before my hormones reset. Maureen you say, you don't mean 67 do you GOTI? That was one hell of a summer of lurrrrve. ;D

BlockD
22-07-2017, 12:37 PM
Deffo not me I was tucked up all nice an warm and deciding I'd better make a move and see what this life malarkey was all about DOB 13/01/64

That must come as such a relief to game of throw-ins,you saucy old Devil Mr G,you owe that lad some spending money dating back to 1963

GrayBlade
22-07-2017, 12:39 PM
That must come as such a relief to game of throw-ins,you saucy old Devil Mr G,you owe that lad some spending money dating back to 1963
Only if he's older than he says Blocky. My bet is on Rod or Ronnie