PDA

View Full Version : Jorge grant song.

Nickc7738
20-07-2017, 07:02 PM
Jorge grants a magpie,
He wears the black and white,
He does not where the red cos he thinks there fxxxxxg Shiite.
He runs down the left
He runs down the right
He's gonna score a goal
Cos he's wearing black and white.

jackal2
20-07-2017, 07:06 PM
He's just signed a new 3-year deal with Forest, so I doubt he thinks they're f*****g s***e, but it's good that he likes playing for us too!

Nickc7738
20-07-2017, 07:08 PM
Got to try to convince him to sign full time. Show him the love.

Trickytreesreds
20-07-2017, 07:41 PM

Hysterical, lol

We've been down this road before. Be careful. Ask RT LOL

Old_pie
20-07-2017, 08:03 PM
Jorge grants a magpie,
He runs down the left
He runs down the right
He's gonna score a goal

Shouldn't that be whereing? School hols already - omg.

JoePass
20-07-2017, 08:17 PM
Shouldn't that be whereing? School hols already - omg.

Beat me to it.

macse15
21-07-2017, 04:15 PM

I think we have already tried that and he decided to sign an extension with Forest...

ancientpie
21-07-2017, 04:33 PM
He wants to play here
He wants to play here
Forest have more money
But he wants to play here.

Sad but true.

CmonUSexyStylishPies
21-07-2017, 04:40 PM
Imbarrassing.

ancientpie
21-07-2017, 04:45 PM
Imbarrassing.

But true?

CmonUSexyStylishPies
21-07-2017, 04:50 PM
But true?

I was referring to the OP's effort.

jackal2
21-07-2017, 04:51 PM
I don't see why you can't have a fierce on-field rivalry whilst building a constructive off-field relationship with a nearby club. The reality is that Forest are two leagues higher and have a number of young players who could be very effective in helping us and themselves to progress if they join on loan. If this works, and we rise up the leagues to a point when we are competing on even terms, then the relationship would change, but for the time being it's a sensible and mutually rewarding business decision to work together constructively.

SwalePie
21-07-2017, 05:36 PM
I don't see why you can't have a fierce on-field rivalry whilst building a constructive off-field relationship with a nearby club. The reality is that Forest are two leagues higher and have a number of young players who could be very effective in helping us and themselves to progress if they join on loan. If this works, and we rise up the leagues to a point when we are competing on even terms, then the relationship would change, but for the time being it's a sensible and mutually rewarding business decision to work together constructively.

Spot on. Nothing but good can come of this 'special relationship' until we're competing directly

SwalePie
21-07-2017, 05:40 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9RyIOiLlGk

I'll get me coat.

ancientpie
21-07-2017, 06:13 PM
Spot on. Nothing but good can come of this 'special relationship' until we're competing directly

Yep, it sticks in the throat to see our owner sucking up to the reds but it does make sense, it still "narks" me that the redrag & some of their fans seem to see this as them doing us a favour when the truth is it suits both clubs & the player, if Grant hadn't been able to prove himself at Notts last season I very much doubt he would have got a contract across the river, good business all round imo.

Trickytreesreds
21-07-2017, 06:44 PM
Yep, it sticks in the throat to see our owner sucking up to the reds but it does make sense, it still "narks" me that the redrag & some of their fans seem to see this as them doing us a favour when the truth is it suits both clubs & the player, if Grant hadn't been able to prove himself at Notts last season I very much doubt he would have got a contract across the river, good business all round imo.

Yep, it works to a point.

A league below, is acceptable. But NFFC would never allow Notts to climb to the league they are in, with their own players.
From a business point of view, pure stupidity.
Take Grant, come January I hope he is the player I think he is and gets recalled.
Talk of lets talk him round to sign, is quite frankly, laughable

Vladpie
21-07-2017, 07:08 PM
Talk of lets talk him round to sign, is quite frankly, laughable

If the lad is guaranteed a first team spot and he absolutely is and he gets the type of adoration and recognition he'll never get at Forest, you never know?

Playing for Notts is putting himself in the shop window and giving him the exposure he'll never get in the stiffs over there.

i961pie
21-07-2017, 07:18 PM
If the lad is guaranteed a first team spot and he absolutely is and he gets the type of adoration and recognition he'll never get at Forest, you never know?

Playing for Notts is putting himself in the shop window and giving him the exposure he'll never get in the stiffs over there.

If he plays that well we won't be able to afford him anyway.

Trickytreesreds
21-07-2017, 07:29 PM

Oh rubbish Vlad
1. He's just signed a 3 year contract
2. Guaranteed his wages won't be on Notts usual radar
3. The manager has already said he's in future plans, which is why he is going to you for experience
4. I hope he plays every game and excels, it purely means his loan gets cut short

SmiffyPie
21-07-2017, 07:36 PM

Playing for Notts is putting himself in the shop window and giving him the exposure he'll never get in the stiffs over there.Give over Vlad!! The lad would not consider signing for us as a career enhancing move. He is here to get first team experience which is to the good and benefit of NFFC (spit)(;D) Nothing more, nothing less.

Vladpie
21-07-2017, 08:08 PM
Oh rubbish Vlad
1. He's just signed a 3 year contract
2. Guaranteed his wages won't be on Notts usual radar
3. The manager has already said he's in future plans, which is why he is going to you for experience
4. I hope he plays every game and excels, it purely means his loan gets cut short

1. Who wouid turn down the securitry of a 3 year deal?
3 Of а course he said that, why wouldn't he but saying and doing are very different.

Vladpie
21-07-2017, 08:11 PM
Give over Vlad!! The lad would not consider signing for us as a career enhancing move. He is here to get first team experience which is to the good and benefit of NFFC (spit)(;D) Nothing more, nothing less.

If after two years of the 3 year contract he's still in the stiffs, what would he choose, that or first team guaranteed at Notts and we may be a league higher by then, you never know?

I agree that it's unlikely but impossible?

Trickytreesreds
21-07-2017, 08:34 PM
1. Who wouid turn down the securitry of a 3 year deal?
3 Of а course he said that, why wouldn't he but saying and doing are very different.

Oh come on Vlad. If Notts were his future, then it was BEFORE his signing of a new 3 year contract. He had every opportunity.
the manager(publicly) has said Grant is in the plans for the future. The player (see above) buys into that and tries to improve.

It isn't rocket science

CmonUSexyStylishPies
21-07-2017, 09:14 PM
He's here on loan to improve him as a player, nothing more unfortunately. If he was to leave Forest permanently then he'd probably end up at an above average league one club.

But as he's just signed a 3 year deal that's not the case so we should just be glad that we've got a decent quality player on loan.

Bridg4d_Pie_
22-07-2017, 09:12 AM
Jorge grants a magpie,
He runs down the left
He runs down the right
He's gonna score a goal

Another Muppet certainly Lennon & McCartney need not worry.

JoePass
22-07-2017, 10:58 AM
another muppet certainly lennon & mccartney need not worry.

:D

seriouspie
22-07-2017, 11:20 AM
Another Muppet certainly Lennon & McCartney need not worry.

And they were rubbish too Brid4d.

JoePass
22-07-2017, 11:39 AM
And they were rubbish too Brid4d.

That's why they sold millions and millions of records ;D

You better stick with Des O'Connor. :D

seriouspie
22-07-2017, 12:01 PM
That's why they sold millions and millions of records ;D

You better stick with Des O'Connor. :D

Actually Des compered the Odeon show when Buddy Holly headlined there. There was a young queer Cliff on the bill and that little prat Wee Willie Harris who clung to the curtains as they opened dressed in a leotard and hob nailed boots before wiping his nose on the curtains, the dirty little sod.

Regarding the so called ' fab four' .......... enough publicity and promoting and the young impressed will buy into owt. Recently demonstrated by the student vote!! Seriously they weren't all that bad...........but I never rated them on a par with Elvis, Holly and the rest of the top Yanks.

JoePass
22-07-2017, 12:30 PM
Actually Des compered the Odeon show when Buddy Holly headlined there. There was a young queer Cliff on the bill and that little prat Wee Willie Harris who clung to the curtains as they opened dressed in a leotard and hob nailed boots before wiping his nose on the curtains, the dirty little sod.

Regarding the so called ' fab four' .......... enough publicity and promoting and the young impressed will buy into owt. Recently demonstrated by the student vote!! Seriously they weren't all that bad...........but I never rated them on a par with Elvis, Holly and the rest of the top Yanks.

Now Elvis...we are on the same wavelength now.

Bridg4d_Pie_
22-07-2017, 02:17 PM
:D

Say it how it is aye Joe. 😃😃😃😃😃