PDA

View Full Version : Carlos Corberan is new u23 head coach

CLIVETHELEEDSFAN
21-07-2017, 01:32 PM
6 seasons coaching Villareal, has coached in Cyprus and Saudi Arabia, taking a doctorate in high performance football, an interesting if unknown appointment. Will we see our English boys learning to play European football, could develop more skilful players, let's see what happens! Good luck to him

WTF11
21-07-2017, 01:59 PM
6 seasons coaching Villareal, has coached in Cyprus and Saudi Arabia, taking a doctorate in high performance football, an interesting if unknown appointment. Will we see our English boys learning to play European football, could develop more skilful players, let's see what happens! Good luck to him

Maybe they will just have to learn Spanish (to make communication with coach and team mates possible)?

WTF11
21-07-2017, 02:45 PM
Well, at least he will have one player he can speak to;

https://www.leedsallover.com/leeds-sign-youngster-from-real-madrid/

Tichi1
21-07-2017, 04:10 PM
Well, at least he will have one player he can speak to;

https://www.leedsallover.com/leeds-sign-youngster-from-real-madrid/

I honestly have tried ignoring your constant negativity... I really have.....in fact I will continue to not rise to it.:?

WTF11
21-07-2017, 04:29 PM
I honestly have tried ignoring your constant negativity... I really have.....in fact I will continue to not rise to it.:?

Congratulations.

Head, sand, in, buried, you, have, seem, to, your.

Rearrange as required.

Silentman
21-07-2017, 05:17 PM
Clive I really don't know where to start with this " Will we see our English boys learning to play European football" but let's keep it simple, what do you think "European football" is exactly?

pilgrimwhite
21-07-2017, 06:25 PM
some would be happier if he was a young black woman from a deprived back round being given the chance rather than a highly qualified football coach, suppose he will have to do the best he can :)

WTF11
21-07-2017, 06:28 PM
some would be happier if he was a young black woman from a deprived back round being given the chance rather than a highly qualified football coach, suppose he will have to do the best he can :)

"Highly qualified football coach", how old is he....12? And recent experience of Saudi Arabia and other centres of footballing excellence, FFS!

pilgrimwhite
21-07-2017, 06:34 PM
"Highly qualified football coach", how old is he....12? And recent experience of Saudi Arabia and other centres of footballing excellence, FFS!

Ex Villarrreal coach replaces PE teacher. Decent upgrade that.

pilgrimwhite
21-07-2017, 06:45 PM
example of a decent upgrade

WTF11
21-07-2017, 06:46 PM
Ex Villarrreal coach replaces PE teacher. Decent upgrade that.

Left VillaReal 7 years ago, since when has coached in Saudi Arabia and Cyprus. I'd have the PE teacher, at least he speaks English as a first language and has some grasp of the English leagues..

leedsutdman
22-07-2017, 10:30 AM
Congratulations.

Rearrange as required.

Sock fecking put in a it

Rearrange as required.... 😖

espaņablanco73
22-07-2017, 10:51 AM
showing yourself to be a real buffoon on this thread WTF, prefere a PE teacher, just cos hes not a foreigner FFS!

The English are a mongrel race, 1500 years since the Picts were around, and there was no football league then.
Being the southern ponce that you are, ill bet your of French Norman descent.

jimmybn
22-07-2017, 12:26 PM
Congratulations.

Rearrange as required.

Wasn't funny the first time you cracked that gag on another thread WTF

Best get yourself some new material or better still another club to troll.....please ! :)

Back to the subject seems a good appointment to me I'll back him and wish him and our new look team all the best

WTF11
22-07-2017, 12:36 PM
showing yourself to be a real buffoon on this thread WTF, prefere a PE teacher, just cos hes not a foreigner FFS!

The English are a mongrel race, 1500 years since the Picts were around, and there was no football league then.
Being the southern ponce that you are, ill bet your of French Norman descent.

Showing yourself up to be the stupid ignorant sh1t I always thought you were BB!

The reasons I would prefer our ex-coach not to be our ex-coach are clear and public, and have next to f00k all to do with the new guy being a foreigner. What is pertinent is that he hasn't coached in this country, has been plying his trade for the last 7 years in backwater positions for clubs and leagues that most LEEDS fans would be struggling to find, and has been brought in as yet another "contact" of our DoF, as opposed to having any potential as a coach in this league.

Of course we are mongrels, but we got that way over centuries, not one closed season.

And the very funny remark about where I come from? Born in Horsforth, lived until ****age in Pudsey, then Wakefield until my 30s. Came south to help civilise the natives, what excuse do you have for f00king off to Spain?

WTF11
22-07-2017, 12:38 PM
Wasn't funny the first time you cracked that gag on another thread WTF

Best get yourself some new material or better still another club to troll.....please ! :)

Back to the subject seems a good appointment to me I'll back him and wish him and our new look team all the best

No humour intended, although I'm flattered you keep track of my posts so closely.

As to the appointment (and all the others), is there anything the club has done that you don't fall on your knees with gratitude for?

jimmybn
22-07-2017, 12:56 PM
No humour intended, although I'm flattered you keep track of my posts so closely.

As to the appointment (and all the others), is there anything the club has done that you don't fall on your knees with gratitude for?

Previously yes WTF from the end of ridesdale through bates through gfh . I'm happy to see the club slowly progressing from the time of Cellino and enjoying this new positive era we are entering . I posted my concerns and frustration with those dark times on here but that was before you showed up and starting trolling here .

Hey just read we have appointed a Japanese coach to scout Asia . Imagine that! Now players might not only not be English but not even the same continent !!!

I say this hoping it's enough to push you over the edge XD

Tichi1
22-07-2017, 02:06 PM
Congratulations.

Rearrange as required.

Someone wish head bury literally your I would sand in .........O:)

Tichi1
22-07-2017, 02:21 PM
Showing yourself up to be the stupid ignorant sh1t I always thought you were BB!

And the very funny remark about where I come from? Born in Horsforth, lived until ****age in Pudsey, then Wakefield until my 30s. Came south to help civilise the natives, what excuse do you have for f00king off to Spain?

S'funny that - I was born in Horsforth and went to school there probably around the same time as you - what school did you go to - primary and secondry? - I probably know you....there where loads of negative swats at my school - I went to St Mary's Catholic primary, then passed my eleven plus [To everyone's surprise] and went to Grammar School at St Thomas Aquinas in Meanwood.
I too lived in Southampton from 1973 to 1981 then came back to live in Pudsey as I realised that the "Natives" couldn't be civilised, and their dour miserable outlook on life was beginning to rub off on me, - I have now lived in Farsley for 30 years where I am truly contented, and also quite happy with what's going on at my footy club.

You should have moved back before the Southern "malaise" took control - it's too late for you now, sound just like one of my brother in laws who's lived there all his life - another miserable f00ker who only ever see's the downside to everything.

They're welcome to you.

joellufcprice
22-07-2017, 02:54 PM

Difference here is people are looking at things with hopeful optimism, you look at everything and assume it will fail immediately. The last few u23 coaches we've had from this country have been utterly useless.

WTF11
22-07-2017, 05:05 PM
Difference here is people are looking at things with hopeful optimism, you look at everything and assume it will fail immediately. The last few u23 coaches we've had from this country have been utterly useless.

Was hopeful when he bought the ground back, but nothing about the recruitment makes me optimistic about the team.

jimmybn
22-07-2017, 10:48 PM
No humour intended

Yes WTF, that will be your epitaph.

WTF11
23-07-2017, 12:19 AM
Yes WTF, that will be your epitaph.

Let's hope it's not so for Leeds hmm?