PDA

View Full Version : Birmingham Born - Fantasy League help required please

VillaRosie
22-07-2017, 10:21 AM
Help please BB

When TD tries to register his team using code 317890-78019 this message appears.

Registered my Elite team but the code given just says ' This league is closed to new entries' boohoo

Also I think existing members seem to be automatically entered back into the league without putting in the code except Yubby who put in the code and now appears to be in 2 leagues.

Sorry this reads like a right load of gobbledygook. Hope you understand :?

Last years code was 9940-4082 if that helps.

Going to have lie down my brain hurts.

Thanks Rosie

MissWinnie
25-07-2017, 11:25 PM
Bumping this up for Dave.

TrianonDave
26-07-2017, 05:22 AM
Thankyou guys come BB, surely you don't want me to join a different league now do ya? 😲

yubbywelch
26-07-2017, 06:48 AM
Bumping this up so Dave can beat at least one person, even if she's a girl.

TrianonDave
26-07-2017, 09:06 AM
Keep it this way and hopefully I will surprise a few☺

bongosdad
26-07-2017, 11:00 PM
bb bb give us a wave
bb bb give us a wave
tra la la la ooh
tra la la la ooh
Let's all have a disco
Let's all have a disco
tra la la la ooh
tra la la la ooh

TrianonDave
27-07-2017, 06:40 AM
Can you actually sing this Bongo as I'm really struggling with the words! 😲

MissWinnie
28-07-2017, 12:22 AM
Hmm ... I just sneaked into the Blues board and had a little look round on the off chance they had abducted him with a view to blue washing one of VM's finest.

No claret and blue gummy bear packets found, however, so I think it's safe to say he's not there. Will try the Baggies board next ... I think they've always had a soft spot for him too ;D

Don't worry Dave! We'll find him for you!

VillaRosie
28-07-2017, 09:22 AM
Looks like BB is out of contact having taken the Billesley Villans on their annual preseason pub tour. 😛😜

stateside
28-07-2017, 09:30 AM
Sent BB an email. I still had his email from back in VM's heyday. Hope he still reads his email.

yubbywelch
28-07-2017, 11:00 AM
Coooooo Weeeeee

TrianonDave
28-07-2017, 01:30 PM
I'm beginning to feel like Ross MacCormack!!

stateside
28-07-2017, 02:57 PM
Sorry. The email is no longer good.

yubbywelch
28-07-2017, 11:10 PM
Maybe someone can start another comp

MissWinnie
28-07-2017, 11:56 PM
Hmm ... puts thinking cap on. Ouch!

Shall we hold off starting another comp for now? BB could well be on his hols, it being the holiday season. Dave, and any other FL newbies who want to play, can still join the FL and create a team etc. They just won't be able to join the VM League until BB pushes the big button on his big boss chair. I suspect the FL has just saved the VM league settings from last year, seeing as those of us who were in the comp were able to get automatic entry. I think BB closes off the comp to new entries when the season starts - I remember having to ask him to let me in when I had to create a new team a couple of years back ...

So ... my not so cunning plan ...

I've just changed my Warriors' team name to BB! Msg 4u on VM! in the hope either BB, or his son, Jesh, will see it if they are tinkering on there. I'm quite a few rungs down the ladder from BB though, with Sam and Yubbs being nearest to him, so perhaps if they do they same, there might be a better chance of him seeing it?

No need to panic at the moment. There's no advantage to being in the VM League just yet as we won't be able to see each other's teams until the start of the season.

What do you think?

Heads off to lie down for rest after all that thinking :)

VillaRosie
29-07-2017, 09:37 AM
Hmm ... puts thinking cap on. Ouch!

Shall we hold off starting another comp for now? BB could well be on his hols, it being the holiday season. Dave, and any other FL newbies who want to play, can still join the FL and create a team etc. They just won't be able to join the VM League until BB pushes the big button on his big boss chair. I suspect the FL has just saved the VM league settings from last year, seeing as those of us who were in the comp were able to get automatic entry. I think BB closes off the comp to new entries when the season starts - I remember having to ask him to let me in when I had to create a new team a couple of years back ...

So ... my not so cunning plan ...

I've just changed my Warriors' team name to BB! Msg 4u on VM! in the hope either BB, or his son, Jesh, will see it if they are tinkering on there. I'm quite a few rungs down the ladder from BB though, with Sam and Yubbs being nearest to him, so perhaps if they do they same, there might be a better chance of him seeing it?

No need to panic at the moment. There's no advantage to being in the VM League just yet as we won't be able to see each other's teams until the start of the season.

What do you think?

Heads off to lie down for rest after all that thinking :)

Agree totally Winnie.

Previously we have all put the code in to rejoin the league so newbies could automatically enter, BB vets the teams making sure they comply with his strict rules of entry boots out any team failing his test and like you say locks the league at the start of the season but has the power to reopen it.

BB probably gearing up for the long season ahead with a holiday. 😝😜😛

samhubball
29-07-2017, 01:49 PM
I've changed my team name and I would like to take this opportunity to use the said name change as an excuse for why the season went so badly. Much like the stadium change for spurs this year will

MissWinnie
29-07-2017, 02:23 PM
Thanks Sam! Hopefully BB will spot it! :)

birminghamborn
04-08-2017, 09:49 PM
After all these years I finally get my own thread!

To join the League this is the code

317890-77943

birminghamborn
04-08-2017, 09:51 PM
After all these years I finally get my own thread, what a humbling experience!

To join the League this is the code

317890-77943

birminghamborn
04-08-2017, 09:53 PM
Repition for emphasis!!

TrianonDave
05-08-2017, 07:12 AM
Repition for emphasis!!

In at the 11th hour cheers BB :)

bongosdad
05-08-2017, 08:30 AM
Nice one BB