PDA

View Full Version : Shay Given

boltonblade
22-07-2017, 12:52 PM
Wonder if we've looked at him for a possible 1 season deal?

Player/Moore mentor..

Just a thought. 41 years old though....Still keeps himself well.

BlockD
22-07-2017, 12:58 PM
Decent shout,if the price is right ie wages

GrayBlade
22-07-2017, 02:07 PM
Watched Julian Speroni come on in the second half for Palace today and he looked good, I've always rated him.

The word is the manager wanted to have a look at him as he'd not played much I assume to see if they they need to bring somebody in.

If we're looking for some experience maybe on loan, I'd go for him.

RavBlade
22-07-2017, 02:30 PM
Watched Julian Speroni come on in the second half for Palace today and he looked good, I've always rated him.

The word is the manager wanted to have a look at him as he'd not played much I assume to see if they they need to bring somebody in.

wow we may actually agree over a goalie for once Gray ;D totally agree.

boltonblade
22-07-2017, 02:55 PM

I'd be impressed with him...lets see eh.

GrayBlade
22-07-2017, 03:04 PM
wow we may actually agree over a goalie for once Gray ;D totally agree.

We always did agree but you didn't want to listen Rav. In the case of Howard and Long it was just matter of who was worse owd pal, neither was good enough.

It we're tuther two Moore baiters that I was at odds with. ;D

shorehamoldboy
22-07-2017, 03:16 PM
i just wonder if chris might go back in for grant now once again wages could be an issue however speroni and ripley are both good shouts

AceOfBlades
22-07-2017, 03:23 PM
given was a considerable distance over the hill a few years ago

boltonblade
22-07-2017, 03:43 PM
given was a considerable distance over the hill a few years ago

Hmmmm he is the wrong side of 40 that's for sure......however he was contracted to a premier league side until June this year. Must have been capable of stepping in....Someone like given could offer us so much on and off the pitch.

CHIPBUTTYBLADE
22-07-2017, 04:25 PM
Give ......n..........over

rodcurrie
23-07-2017, 09:14 AM
I thought we'd all had enuff of givin agein players one last pay day,it's a NO from me regardin Given.UTCB

RavBlade
23-07-2017, 09:48 AM
We always did agree but you didn't want to listen Rav. In the case of Howard and Long it was just matter of who was worse owd pal, neither was good enough.

Funny that, our lass says the same :P There are one or two masters at baiting on here ;D

bulmer1889
23-07-2017, 11:32 AM

Who'd ya mean gray :?

Wonder if speroni still gets his tracky bottoms from matalan now he's been on prem wages a few yrs

Re new keeper I said on another thread I'd take Andy lonerghan as cover I think he's been released always liked him as a keeper

rodcurrie
23-07-2017, 12:41 PM
Who'd ya mean gray :?

Wonder if speroni still gets his tracky bottoms from matalan now he's been on prem wages a few yrs

Re new keeper I said on another thread I'd take Andy lonerghan as cover I think he's been released always liked him as a keeperMatalan man was Kiraly wasn't it? I wonder what Simmo's doin nowadays? UTCB

BlockD
23-07-2017, 12:46 PM
Matalan man was Kiraly wasn't it? I wonder what Simmo's doin nowadays? UTCB

Or Lee Baxter

bulmer1889
23-07-2017, 12:50 PM
Matalan man was Kiraly wasn't it? I wonder what Simmo's doin nowadays? UTCB

So it was rod reyt team wrong man I stand corrected

rodcurrie
23-07-2017, 12:58 PM
So it was rod reyt team wrong man I stand correctedYa see that's the difference wi some of the posters on here, some won't ever admit to bein wrong where the likes of thee and me (altho rarely wrong) do admit it on the rare occasions we are wrong.:) UTCB

bulmer1889
23-07-2017, 01:20 PM
You expect it of aya bein a woman but the rest have no excuse