PDA

View Full Version : Gowser

deecom
22-07-2017, 01:06 PM
Oh no !gowser in today's paper mouthing off about another league cup medal.
We had all that nonsense every cup competition when Hartley was there.
When will they learn to shut up and just do the business on the park ?

legendno9
22-07-2017, 04:39 PM
On today's performance our only chance of winning a cup is when we surely get relegated into the championship. Absolutely embarrassing result against a well organised junior team.long and depressing season ahead I think.

Dee_Dee
22-07-2017, 05:26 PM
Disagree, some players rested today and only their keeper saved them from a pasting

Returnofrros
22-07-2017, 05:51 PM
Long time since I've seen a keeper save so many with his legs.

4-1 or 5-1 wuda been a fairer reflection.

Deeranged
22-07-2017, 06:08 PM
We had a lot of players rested and their keeper was outstanding. Will it be any different with a full compliment against much better players though? I have my doubts - some of the new players look pretty poor to me.

_JohnGotti_
23-07-2017, 12:48 AM
Disagree, some players rested today and only their keeper saved them from a pasting
keeper was fantastic, cost me a fortune
whit aboot thon *********ger wullie miller saying Dundee couldnae get out their own half,phuck sake could have 5 or 6 at the break

noahrab
23-07-2017, 12:52 AM
On today's performance our only chance of winning a cup is when we surely get relegated into the championship. Absolutely embarrassing result against a well organised junior team.long and depressing season ahead I think.

Great to see such optimism after the first 90 mins of home football.

legendno9
23-07-2017, 08:14 AM
Hopefully I've got it completely wrong but that's how I saw it.first game I've seen this season so I'll make a more balanced judgement after a few games.

jdfc
23-07-2017, 08:21 AM
Hopefully I've got it completely wrong but that's how I saw it.first game I've seen this season so I'll make a more balanced judgement after a few games.

Think it's a fairly accurate assessment, the pleasing thing for me though, is this time last season, we drew with east fife, and lost to Peterhead,

Could be worse, there is a boy from the Perth area wanting shot of Scott Allan already, belter alert.

eric_sinclair
23-07-2017, 08:22 AM
keeper was fantastic, cost me a fortune
whit aboot thon *********ger wullie miller saying Dundee couldnae get out their own half,phuck sake could have 5 or 6 at the break

Think they done a lot of fowk that were on minus 2,myself included.Thought the mouse had saved the day till that cracking save by their keeper.