22-07-2017, 01:43 PM
Just heard we offered 18mill plus add-ons 21mill for Ben Gibson turned down

Leicesterbaggie
22-07-2017, 05:08 PM
How many central defenders do we want?

Yarmbaggie
22-07-2017, 06:27 PM
How many central defenders do we want?

I am with you Leics. I think the number one defensive frailty is at left back. Not saying Gibbs is the answer as not convinced about him defensively. However surely the recruitment team must have had enough time to identify and bring in someone before the start of the season at least!
I do like Gibson but with plenty who can play at centre back surely other areas are more pressing?

Johnny on the spot 1
22-07-2017, 07:23 PM
I am with you Leics. I think the number one defensive frailty is at left back. Not saying Gibbs is the answer as not convinced about him defensively. However surely the recruitment team must have had enough time to identify and bring in someone before the start of the season at least!
I do like Gibson but with plenty who can play at centre back surely other areas are more pressing?

Up top yarn for me we ain't going to win games if we don't score to many & if we pick up a couple of injuries we're stuffed ,

holmleighchris
23-07-2017, 07:28 AM
We have 3 strikers plus Leko Johnny, can't see us buying another.
Left back is the priority for me, don't fancy Nyom or Brunt there except as cover. Like I said on a different thread Kane Wilson looked good there yesterday. Doubt TP will play him though.