PDA

View Full Version : 2 Warm ups today

Altobelli
22-07-2017, 05:34 PM
It's all to do with fitness but Burnley win 3-2 at Alfreton with a hat trick from Gray, a Brady free kick wins it at Kidderminster.

Boss Sean Dyche leads the side at Alfreton and has named a strong line-up as the Clarets continue their pre-season programme.

Burnley: Heaton (c), Darikwa, Tarkowski, Mee, Taylor, Gudmundsson, Cork, Defour, C Long, Gray, Walters. Subs; Mitchell, Birch, Whitmore, Limb, Thomas, Chakwana, O'Neill.

Alfreton: Elliott, Topliss, Allan, Platt, Shiels, Priestley, Jennings, Disley, Westcarr, Sharp, Johnson. Subs: Diawara, Morrison, Marshall, McGowan, Roberton, Snodin, Bickett.

Referee: Ed Cook

And at Kidderminster, assistant-manager Ian Woan is in charge with another powerful line-up at his disposal as the Clarets look to give game-time to their full first-team squad.

Burnley: Pope, Lowton, Ward, Westwood, Anderson, K Long, Ulvestad, Hendrick, Agyei, Barnes, Brady. Subs: Stone, Hendrie, Leitch, Bayode, Flowers, Howarth, Metz.

Kidderminster: Hall, Austin, Keane, Croasdale, Trialist, Williams, Nti, McQuilkin, Ironside, Truslove, Sonupe. Subs: A Brown, Webb, Trialist.

The Bedlington Terrier
22-07-2017, 07:05 PM
I was in all honesty hoping for a couple of 6-0 wins! :(

Turfmoorspirit
22-07-2017, 08:36 PM
I was in all honesty hoping for a couple of 6-0 wins! :( I was hoping for a couple of defeats, because they will have to get used to it..

The Bedlington Terrier
23-07-2017, 06:31 AM
I was hoping for a couple of defeats, because they will have to get used to it..

You are not usually so negative TMS, what's up? :(

Primitive
23-07-2017, 08:45 AM
Can anyone confirm whether Defour was seen in a Burnley shirt or if Gray looked interested while bagging his hat trick?

sinkov
23-07-2017, 12:11 PM
A hat trick for André against Alfreton Town ? I presume that will be the Alfreton who are in the same division as Chorley ? I saw Chorley last week, they played their first team in a friendly at Clitheroe. Clitheroe (of the Evostik D1 North) beat them. They're in the same division as FC United, they signed Clitheroe's centre-half Danny Brady this summer. He's a good lad is Danny, I've seen him a lot, he'll be fine at that level, but I wouldn't fancy him against a PL striker.

You never know, if news of this hat trick gets out, maybe Sean will be fighting PL clubs off with a ****ty stick on Monday morning, as they vie for his signature. Sadly though, I suspect not.

The Bedlington Terrier
23-07-2017, 12:26 PM
Can anyone confirm whether Defour was seen in a Burnley shirt or if Gray looked interested while bagging his hat trick?

Yes and yes! :D