PDA

View Full Version : The new Beast

TrianonDave
23-07-2017, 07:41 PM
Samba, love the guy already. What a beast of a player! Most forwards must crap themselves when they see him in the tunnel.
Good game again today away fans taken to him already!
He will be ***** this season, keep is up samba.
Oh Christian Samba oh Christian Samba"

bongosdad
23-07-2017, 08:35 PM
We're very strong at centre back now. I can see plenty of set piece goals and very few goals conceded this season.

samhubball
24-07-2017, 04:05 AM
I thought he was one we should have signed from Blackburn years ago. He is a proper CB and I also remember him being moved to a striker late on in matches before too

bongosdad
24-07-2017, 01:06 PM
It will be interesting to see what happens to baker. I hope we don't sell him because Terry and Samba probably have 2 seasons left in them. A loan might be a good option if he doesn't mind being 4th choice.

Exiledvillan
24-07-2017, 02:18 PM
Samba, love the guy already. What a beast of a player! Most forwards must crap themselves when they see him in the tunnel.
Good game again today away fans taken to him already!
He will be ***** this season, keep is up samba.
Oh Christian Samba oh Christian Samba"

He sure is Dave. He has his limitations, but in this league he should be ok with Chester or JT mopping up around him. I'd hate to be a defender, defending a corner, only to see the lights going out as Samba strolls forward for the corner kick. OUCH!!!!!!

TrianonDave
24-07-2017, 05:48 PM
Where is Baker? Why has he not featured?
For me you need 4 solid cetral defenders,

Chester and Terry obviously
Then Samba and Baker

Pick any of this 3 in a back four if playing with wingers and one on the bench simples.
What we cannot do is rely on Richards. Put him out on loan to get fit and lose about 4 stone!!

TrianonDave
24-07-2017, 05:52 PM
That's any 3 from 4 in a back 3, if you know what I mean??
😲

stateside
24-07-2017, 11:44 PM
TD Baker was injured at Telford.

Bongo. Baker looks surplus to requirements which is a shame as he is naturally left footed and can play left back.

Our CB and CB cover looks like this at this time.

Terry
Chester
Baker
Samba
Richards
Bree
DeLaet
Bedeau
Hutton
Toner
Suliman

We have 4 right backs that can cover the CB spot in there. This why Baker and Hutton will be moved on.

PS Bruce's loved Jedi at CB as well