PDA

View Full Version : Style Cards

Baggies_Boy_Tony
24-07-2017, 06:34 AM
Has anybody received their new Style Cards yet? Quick to take the money, slow to distribute cards :?

Albionic68
24-07-2017, 07:59 AM
Good morning Tony.

They were originally meant to have been distributed from early July onward.

However, (and I'm not sure how true this is) I've heard there was a printing issue meaning they've all had to be redone.

Should be dispatched shortly though.

Albionic68
24-07-2017, 08:43 AM
Just had a text and apparently ours have just arrived B) .

Baggies_Boy_Tony
24-07-2017, 10:11 AM
Thanks 68, I'll keep an eye open for the post

BaggieBlood
24-07-2017, 10:42 AM
Not had mine yet either, and to be honest I don't know why they are being replaced again.

We got new ones last year and the whole point of them being introduced was to save money and only issue them every few years.

On another note anyone else note that they increased the adult membership fee from £5 to £20 and kids has gone up to £15?

A absolute joke, when fans are staying away because of the prices.

Leicesterbaggie
24-07-2017, 11:02 AM
Received ours this morning.

Baggies_Boy_Tony
24-07-2017, 12:03 PM
Received by lunchtime post

Albionic68
25-07-2017, 10:59 AM
Not had mine yet either, and to be honest I don't know why they are being replaced again.

We got new ones last year and the whole point of them being introduced was to save money and only issue them every few years.

On another note anyone else note that they increased the adult membership fee from £5 to £20 and kids has gone up to £15?

A absolute joke, when fans are staying away because of the prices.

Oh yes Blood, that had already been duly noted ;D .

Wonder if our newly free to view Albion TV will attract a premium before long once subscribers pick up.

May even become part of an 'enhanced' membership 'package'.

Whicka_Mon
26-07-2017, 07:02 AM
Renewed yesterday. My seat in the Brummie had been sold. So for a complete change I thought i'd revert back to the Smethwick. If nothing else at least the drummer will keep me awake

Whicka_Mon
26-07-2017, 07:04 AM
I renewed yesterday. My seat in the Brummie had been sold. So for a complete change I have reverted back to the Smethwick where I used to sit. If nothing else the drummer will keep me awake.

BaggieBlood
10-08-2017, 10:15 PM
Got my season ticket last week which came with a sticker.

I have not put the sticker anywhere yet and wondered where you guys have put it?

I don't put wba stickers on the car for fear of a ding smashing a window or something equally unsavoury.

Albionic68
11-08-2017, 08:00 AM
Got my season ticket last week which came with a sticker.

I have not put the sticker anywhere yet and wondered where you guys have put it?

I don't put wba stickers on the car for fear of a ding smashing a window or something equally unsavoury.

In the bin.