PDA

View Full Version : Brooks speaks...

redalwaysablade
24-07-2017, 06:45 AM
Making some encouraging noises, albeit early season ambitions, at least to me anyhow,shows he is focused on the job of making a first team place his.

http://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/football/sheffield-united/sheffield-united-david-brooks-reveals-season-target-amid-speculation-linking-him-with-move-1-8665336

rodcurrie
24-07-2017, 08:08 AM
Making some encouraging noises, albeit early season ambitions, at least to me anyhow,shows he is focused on the job of making a first team place his.

http://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/football/sheffield-united/sheffield-united-david-brooks-reveals-season-target-amid-speculation-linking-him-with-move-1-8665336Hey up Redders,are ya at BDBL on Tuesday? I've read the interview and i must say nowt there ya won't expect BROOKSY to say but i really hope he's here when the window shuts and in my view he should defo be in the squad for the Brentford game,he could/would be excellent comin on with 20-25mins left, runnin at tirin defenders.UTCB

BlockD
24-07-2017, 08:21 AM
Magician on the field,level headed off the field

rodcurrie
24-07-2017, 08:24 AM
Magician on the field,level headed off the fieldCheers Mr mod,i knew ya liked me really.UTCB

redalwaysablade
24-07-2017, 10:01 AM
yup. I'm there on Tuesday me auld mucker.....

Just glad to see that the lad seems to be focused on us at the moment. Makes no difference whether or not the Club say they want to keep him or not. End of the day it's down to him, anyone who ain't realised money talks yet, well they ain't in the real world are they ?

bulmer1889
24-07-2017, 10:41 AM
Morning mr chairperson where will you be consuming beverages before the game I'm goin and shall be using the local peasant wagons so as I can make sure our new cider is up to scratch

redalwaysablade
24-07-2017, 04:18 PM
Morning mr chairperson where will you be consuming beverages before the game I'm goin and shall be using the local peasant wagons so as I can make sure our new cider is up to scratch

I'll be in The Copthorne pre match Bully....Saw ya at Chezzy, but I was quite a ways back up in the stand....