PDA

View Full Version : Refreshing

BlockD
24-07-2017, 09:12 AM
The parts other beers failed to reach,or something along those lines

https://www.sufc.co.uk/news/2017/july/heineken-partnership/#.WXW4KJsXims.facebook

bulmer1889
24-07-2017, 09:22 AM
At last a decent cider back on the pumps :D

BlockD
24-07-2017, 09:26 AM
At last a decent cider back on the pumps :D

Yes i thought of you when i read the article,i thought at least one person is going to be happy,certainly not my favourite lager

CHIPBUTTYBLADE
24-07-2017, 09:29 AM
Want to hear what SBT thinks about it,he should be impressed.

Greg continued, "The Heineken fast-pour tap system will enable a perfect pint to be served between eight and nine seconds, allowing fans to enjoy super chilled beer and cider with the aim of reduced queuing time on the concourses.

bulmer1889
24-07-2017, 09:32 AM
Was great about 3/4 yrs ago when they had thatchers on draft then they changed it and it was crap so stopped buyin,at least if I fancy one now the options there

I'll be testing it out tomorrow and Friday just to make sure it's up to scratch ;)

BlockD
24-07-2017, 09:33 AM
Was great about 3/4 yrs ago when they had thatchers on draft then they changed it and it was crap so stopped buyin,at least if I fancy one now the options there

I'll be testing it out tomorrow and Friday just to make sure it's up to scratch ;)

What is happening on Friday?

bulmer1889
24-07-2017, 09:35 AM

Greg continued, "The Heineken fast-pour tap system will enable a perfect pint to be served between eight and nine seconds, allowing fans to enjoy super chilled beer and cider with the aim of reduced queuing time on the concourses.

Wont make a blind bit of differencechippy they will be operated by finest our university can provide so we'll still be queueing till halfway through the 2nd half

bulmer1889
24-07-2017, 09:36 AM
What is happening on Friday?

Meeting with our illustrious leader

BlockD
24-07-2017, 09:37 AM
Meeting with our illustrious leader

Is that not a week on Friday the 4th?

CHIPBUTTYBLADE
24-07-2017, 09:42 AM
Wont make a blind bit of differencechippy they will be operated by finest our university can provide so we'll still be queueing till halfway through the 2nd half

Is that cos they cant add up in there noggin or customers cant make there mind up wether to have crisps or a pie with the ale.

Have they got a liquid refreshment queue only ?

Ayamonteblade
24-07-2017, 09:47 AM
Is that cos they cant add up in there noggin or customers cant make there mind up wether to have crisps or a pie with the ale.

Have they got a liquid refreshment queue only ?

bit of both probably CBB - although normally its because they just dont have enough people serving to cope with the sudden high demand at HT etc.

seanbeanstattoo
24-07-2017, 10:06 AM

We had a super fast dispense system in the last Prem season.Service was still abysmal.
The issue is the retards that are employed to dispense the stuff. There are enough on duty as more would simply overcrowd the back of bar space. They aren't trained,not managed and have a shared braincell. Compass are at fault here,but the club share the blame by continuing to contract with them. The matchday catering offering is a huge opportunity to drive revenue,and get plaudits not pelters,more so next season with bigger crowds. I guarantee it will be an opportunity missed due to the above reasons.

bulmer1889
24-07-2017, 10:27 AM
Is that not a week on Friday the 4th?

So it is pal

seanbeanstattoo
24-07-2017, 10:34 AM
So you can go twice!

bulmer1889
24-07-2017, 10:36 AM
SBT has eloquently detailed what I was alluding to chippy,and on the kop they've had an alcohol only queue for yrs and you can speed it up more (or at least you could) by buying a voucher before the game for half time making it even quicker all things we managed to get the club and compass to do to speed things up when we used to have regular fans forums where fans groups were represented and discussed issues that affected us with the hope of making our matchday experience better (wilder managed this last season much better than we did)

Can't remember which numpty did it SBT but we got tied into a 10yr contract with compass,can't remember exactly how long is left on this I'd guess at about 2 or 3 yrs

FatherKnowsBest
24-07-2017, 02:10 PM
.... will enable a perfect pint to be served between eight and nine seconds

...and then wait thirty to forty seconds for the one who can add up to do your change...

tomytony
24-07-2017, 02:36 PM
...and then wait thirty to forty seconds for the one who can add up to do your change...

Try giving them the 50p or whatever it is above the £ and watch the confusion. :)

To be fair getting staff for 4 hours to work every 10 days or so is a nightmare hence the lack of quality service.

Easiet way is to cut down the choice (pints only) and divide the queues into categorieseg beer or beer and pies , get the sweets/ crisps/ chocolate away from the main dispensary.

When at Bolton they were trying to encourage average spend and tyring to get fans into the ground early to spend more.They decided a questionare in the programme, asking what fans would like to see sold at the bars was the way forward!

When they gave it to me for comment I stopped reading after the 3rd page of suggested items. :)

BTW "Garlic bread -it's the future" was a regular comment.

GrayBlade
24-07-2017, 03:32 PM
It's not just beer in a glass (well plastic), it's takes them just as long to serve you a bottle of lager or a pie for that matter. Alway seem to be plenty of bods hanging around the tills but there's nobody actually at home.

rodcurrie
24-07-2017, 03:57 PM
So it is palFancy givin owd Blockhead the chance to put thi r8 Bully,has tha been on't sauce already?:)Illustrious leader?:O:) UTCB

rodcurrie
24-07-2017, 08:23 PM
SBT has eloquently detailed what I was alluding to chippy,and on the kop they've had an alcohol only queue for yrs and you can speed it up more (or at least you could) by buying a voucher before the game for half time making it even quicker all things we managed to get the club and compass to do to speed things up when we used to have regular fans forums where fans groups were represented and discussed issues that affected us with the hope of making our matchday experience better (wilder managed this last season much better than we did)

Can't remember which numpty did it SBT but we got tied into a 10yr contract with compass,can't remember exactly how long is left on this I'd guess at about 2 or 3 yrsIf these latest rumours are true that the board are bein tight,give King Kev some serious questions Bully.I spose if they do turn out to be true he may well not turn up and leave it Mr Birks d'ya think? UTCB

bulmer1889
24-07-2017, 10:58 PM
He's got 10 days to prove em wrong 1st rod if no one has come in between now and then I think the smooth ride he expected will disappear as the peasants start to revolt,you know how rumours can snowball :O let's hope he gets his easy night eh

rodcurrie
25-07-2017, 07:08 AM
He's got 10 days to prove em wrong 1st rod if no one has come in between now and then I think the smooth ride he expected will disappear as the peasants start to revolt,you know how rumours can snowball :O let's hope he gets his easy night ehWell some of us will be hopin he gets an easy night,others no doubt will hope he gets hung by the gonads.:)UTCB

tomytony
25-07-2017, 09:34 AM
Well some of us will be hopin he gets an easy night,others no doubt will hope he gets hung by the gonads.:)UTCB

No, do it properly.By the neck :)