PDA

View Full Version : O/T: Removed threads.

TerryTheTerror
24-07-2017, 09:52 AM
Seeing as some would have seen this, an explanation. The initial thread was not removed by me but another mod. The user (a new user) was trolling. They then started another thread questioning the mod and re-stating the initial post. I have seen this and banned the user involved (with an reason) and removed the duplicate thread.

I'm all for a bit of banter and if one of our posters creates a thread that attracts opposition attention then it's fair game. Posting new threads that are clearly trolling won't be tolerated though. That's what this was (in my and another mod's opinion).

deebuster
24-07-2017, 09:53 AM
Seeing as some would have seen this, an explanation. The initial thread was not removed by me but another mod. The user (a new user) was trolling. They then started another thread questioning the mod and re-stating the initial post. I have seen this and banned the user involved (with an reason) and removed the duplicate thread.

I'm all for a bit of banter and if one of our posters creates a thread that attracts opposition attention then it's fair game. Posting new threads that are clearly trolling won't be tolerated though. That's what this was (in my and another mod's opinion).

Thanks Tel

GFLower
24-07-2017, 10:20 AM
its good when a thread suddenly disappears that an explanation is given. Annoying when one is removed and nothing said.

offshore_arab83
24-07-2017, 11:31 AM
its good when a thread suddenly disappears that an explanation is given. Annoying when one is removed and nothing said.

Thing is though sometimes threads are merged if its the same topic GFL, no point having multiple threads on one subject

TangerineDream
24-07-2017, 12:02 PM
Well dealt with removing that bairney pish attempt from the frothing Funster.

Pathetic stuff.