PDA

View Full Version : rafas gone

michaelowen
24-07-2017, 08:51 PM
Out of his way to explain our position. We need to offload the clown n pardew era also rans. He is trying to bring in lads that want it. He will get the best available and thats the end of the transfer policy speach. Dont get caught up with newspaper bullsh!@t

waalsendmick
24-07-2017, 09:13 PM
pr1ck

andyj73
24-07-2017, 09:54 PM
.. Wish I'd thought of that ..

Out of his way to explain our position. We need to offload the clown n pardew era also rans. He is trying to bring in lads that want it. He will get the best available and thats the end of the transfer policy speach. Dont get caught up with newspaper bullsh!@t

pboromag
25-07-2017, 04:35 AM
blame me
i was keeping his mother employed

michaelowen
25-07-2017, 08:32 AM
Dont like the truth wallsend? Bit of a nasty reply. Your all putting 2 + 2 together and making 5.
Andy, what does your contribition mean?
Pboro, just give it up old boy. How did you ever even become a newcastle fan? Sounds to me like your living your own personal nightmare supporting our **** team with a **** manager and **** northern fans. Odd bloke.

pboromag
25-07-2017, 09:14 AM
Dont like the truth wallsend? Bit of a nasty reply. Your all putting 2 + 2 together and making 5.
Andy, what does your contribition mean?
Pboro, just give it up old boy. How did you ever even become a newcastle fan? Sounds to me like your living your own personal nightmare supporting our **** team with a **** manager and **** northern fans. Odd bloke.

how were you ever allowed on a forum
just stirring etc

stand outside your mums bed room and guess who your dad is .

heres a hint it aint the black guy

you start a thread wanting a reply and you get one and then say we are all putting 2 and 2 together

Nufc24Mag
25-07-2017, 09:51 AM

I nearly cacked my pants:( lol

Jammy89
25-07-2017, 03:46 PM
Well i assumed this was piss-take but i did open it with some trepidation XD