PDA

View Full Version : Got to hand it to RM

USArab
25-07-2017, 03:18 PM
Keeping his cards close to his chest, understating and over proving on the signings so far.

The big Derby test is just around the corner then it's back to league business where he will really be judged.

So far so good!

darrenshedtastic
25-07-2017, 03:37 PM
the more well known players weve signed are the sort of players weve been crying out for.

Scobbie and mcdonald are moany players who dont take any crap from the opposition or from his own teammates if not performing.
Mcmullan and king is width and pace which weve lacked in a long time since GMS
Stanton and briels look like decent midfielders who can play abit and also get stuck in.
Keatings is a natural finisher and has a great dead ball delivery.

the other guys only time will tell but things are looking up.
im hoping even if we do get beat by the fun that people dont go over the top with any meltdowns.
Rays built a decent squad on paper if he can get them playing and competing then reasons to be optimistic for the season.

RAM1971
25-07-2017, 09:11 PM
the more well known players weve signed are the sort of players weve been crying out for.

Scobbie and mcdonald are moany players who dont take any crap from the opposition or from his own teammates if not performing.
Mcmullan and king is width and pace which weve lacked in a long time since GMS
Stanton and briels look like decent midfielders who can play abit and also get stuck in.
Keatings is a natural finisher and has a great dead ball delivery.

the other guys only time will tell but things are looking up.
im hoping even if we do get beat by the fun that people dont go over the top with any meltdowns.
Rays built a decent squad on paper if he can get them playing and competing then reasons to be optimistic for the season.

I loved your post until my optical members hit the emboldened crap! At such a positive time we should not be entertaining such possibilities!

Chick A Saw
25-07-2017, 10:19 PM
I loved your post until my optical members hit the emboldened crap! At such a positive time we should not be entertaining such possibilities!

I for some reason cant find my way to care about this weekends game. If they win, then its hardly like they have a trophy to celebrate from it!

stokearab
25-07-2017, 10:31 PM
I care about every game we play in although little interest in fizzy pop cup games. LC and SC are different tho. Any game v Le fun is a game I passionately want to win.
But as someone said earlier if we lose it there's no need for a meltdown as we're a job in progress

offshore_arab83
26-07-2017, 06:32 AM
I for some reason cant find my way to care about this weekends game. If they win, then its hardly like they have a trophy to celebrate from it!

Thought they got a trophy last time we played them?

Chick A Saw
26-07-2017, 08:58 PM
Thought they got a trophy last time we played them?

Its hardly equal to a Forfarshire cup win, init!