PDA

View Full Version : Fee Agreed For Taylor

Footymad
25-07-2017, 03:37 PM
Leeds United and Burnley have agreed a fee for Charlie Taylor, who signed a four-year deal at Turf Moor earlier this month. - External Link (http://www.footymad.com/leeds-united/news/tmnw/fee_agreed_for_taylor_909872/index.shtml)

CLIVETHELEEDSFAN
25-07-2017, 06:30 PM
This undisclosed fee bollux does my bloody head in

CLIVETHELEEDSFAN
25-07-2017, 06:39 PM
However rumours are its between 6 and 7 million, not bad if that's the case, should be able to get a decent leftback and centre back for that

Ozwhites
25-07-2017, 07:06 PM
However rumours are its between 6 and 7 million, not bad if that's the case, should be able to get a decent leftback and centre back for that

Might have already used that money to bring in some of those foreign players, Clive. 🤐

CLIVETHELEEDSFAN
25-07-2017, 07:52 PM
Doubt it, the fee agreed for Taylor was only today

leedsutdman
25-07-2017, 08:44 PM
Damn them Bloody foreigners!!!!

Ozwhites
26-07-2017, 08:11 AM
Doubt it, the fee agreed for Taylor was only today

Yeah but they knew he was going, so it would have been factored into the budget you'd think.

Ozwhites
26-07-2017, 08:14 AM
Doesn't mean that it won't still be a successful deal. But unlike some, I'll reserve my judgement until they have shown us more. 😉

Rev72
26-07-2017, 09:21 AM
These imports could get us promoted in the future..Bloody foreigners :mad:

CLIVETHELEEDSFAN
26-07-2017, 11:36 AM
How can you plan a budget when you don't know what the figure will be, sorry mate, gotta disagree with you on this one

Tichi1
26-07-2017, 12:34 PM
They knew they would get at least £5million [They turned that down from West Brom] - factor that in, the rest is a bonus.

SouthgateWhite
26-07-2017, 03:35 PM
Now stated on Sky as 5m fee. Could possibly have hung on to tribunal for more, but cash is king ..especially if looking to reinvest quickly.

Ozwhites
26-07-2017, 06:45 PM

They knew they would get at least £5million [They turned that down from West Brom] - factor that in, the rest is a bonus.

Exactly. They would have set a figure that they were not going to settle for less. Based on early offers from interested clubs.

lasher
27-07-2017, 09:28 AM
Does anyone else think it's taking far too long to sign another CD or LB ?
I wonder if TC doesn't want another LB as he will feel he must give regular game time to Ayling Berardi and Anita ?
We go into the Bolton game at the moment with Pennington and Cooper....could it end up like QPR last season....that was a long day.
I just think we have been particularly slow in filling the most obvious position we needed a couple of signings effectively. There is time yet but not for playing games together and to gel.
I'm not anti Cooper but see him as back up ideally.

LeedsFTW
27-07-2017, 10:09 AM
I wonder if TC doesn't want another LB as he will feel he must give regular game time to Ayling Berardi and Anita ?
We go into the Bolton game at the moment with Pennington and Cooper....could it end up like QPR last season....that was a long day.
I just think we have been particularly slow in filling the most obvious position we needed a couple of signings effectively. There is time yet but not for playing games together and to gel.

100% agree, I felt that at the end of last season we really had 3 transfer priorities. #1 Sign a quality CB, #2 Replace Taylor #3 Sign a striker to take the pressure off Woods.

Still waiting on #1 & #2 and not really seeing any news on that front, could be that TC thinks that some youth players might be able to make the step up? Hoping its more a case of the club keeping is cards close.

Kippax white
27-07-2017, 12:16 PM
Helander wants to come and fee has been agreed

Tichi1
27-07-2017, 01:20 PM
Helander wants to come and fee has been agreed

Whats your source Kippax?
If true Clive will be a happy bunny - as will i!O:)O:)

Kippax white
27-07-2017, 02:34 PM
A lad very close to Leeds and very reliable pal he is never far off the mark

CLIVETHELEEDSFAN
27-07-2017, 05:10 PM
Already mentioned mate, it's a good combo, him and Jansson have played together, know each others game, it's as good a replacement for Bartley as we could get I reckon. Then it's just leftback that needs sorting

whitestomper45
27-07-2017, 10:12 PM
I'm not anti Cooper but see him as back up ideally. They have targets under wraps, great way of making sure they dont have to pay inflated prices...The Taylor money, I would be thinking the board were thinking worst case scenario, in that a tribunal, which could have meant monies wouldnt be available anytime soon, so reckon Taylor money will be for later in season.

Kippax white
28-07-2017, 10:21 AM
Danny's latest post on the mater

filip helander ill stick by word that bologna and leeds have agreed a fee its just down to helander and leeds now to agree on things not fussed whatever YEP say about it

CLIVETHELEEDSFAN
28-07-2017, 11:23 AM
Kippax matey that is the positive news I wanna hear

joellufcprice
28-07-2017, 11:28 AM

We normally do our business in a panic on last day of transfer window, so I'm not slightly concerned yet. If we get them all in before mid august we will have done brilliant work.

Kippax white
28-07-2017, 11:39 AM
Do you lads and lasses use Facebook at all? If so look a lad up Danny James Parker he knows a hell of a lot of inside info and is very rarely wrong