PDA

View Full Version : Whatever happened to thread.

CaspertheClaret
25-07-2017, 09:32 PM
I like these threads as often still are around but posting under different names.

So here goes as an opener.

TMP - used to have long running spats with CT then set up his own board - not seen or heard from him since.

1959_60
25-07-2017, 10:13 PM
Ah, good old Turfmanphil.

He used to come up for the games from the South East - and we went on the Turf a good few times together.

I haven't seen or heard of him for years. I don't think he is involved with The Longside forum these days.

Whatever happened to DevonClaret? A bloody good bloke (I think)

And I know he was a PKE fan but I always enjoyed Wembley64.

We need Redbeard on here too.

1959_60
25-07-2017, 10:25 PM
Mr and Mrs Bodge were always good for a chat too.

CaspertheClaret
26-07-2017, 07:07 AM
Mr and Mrs Bodge were lovely people - met them a couple of times.
Likewise Elwa.

devonclaret - again another top man we used to have long chats about er Devon!

Those Friday night threads back in the old days were good fun - no spite or malice just funny stuff.

Shappy (last spoke on the Longside board) used to have another name on here??? Sorted me out tickets for the wembley Play off final - thank you.

Turfmoorspirit
26-07-2017, 09:25 PM
Ah, good old Turfmanphil.

He used to come up for the games from the South East - and we went on the Turf a good few times together.

I haven't seen or heard of him for years. I don't think he is involved with The Longside forum these days.

Whatever happened to DevonClaret? A bloody good bloke (I think)

And I know he was a PKE fan but I always enjoyed Wembley64.

We need Redbeard on here too. Redbeard had to walk the plank after threatening to burn down a shop..

Altobelli
26-07-2017, 09:42 PM
I was waiting for your reply to posts 2 and 4 on this thread Spirit http://i65.tinypic.com/xb03mu.jpg

sinkov
27-07-2017, 12:17 AM
I remember every time TMP posted on the Longside, Dandeclaret used to lace into him with a vengeance, it was real no holds barred stuff, whatever happened to Dandeclaret ?