PDA

View Full Version : Blades In Keeper Bid

Footymad
26-07-2017, 06:43 AM
Sheffield United are targeting former Manchester United and Hull City keeper Ben Amos from Bolton Wanderers. - External Link (http://www.footymad.com/sheffield-united/news/tmnw/blades_in_keeper_bid_909891/index.shtml)

blades58
26-07-2017, 07:18 AM
Sheffield United are targeting former Manchester United and Hull City keeper Ben Amos from Bolton Wanderers. - External Link (http://www.footymad.com/sheffield-united/news/tmnw/blades_in_keeper_bid_909891/index.shtml)

Your link to the written article doesn't mention that we've made an approach and yet your thread intimates we have targeted him

AceOfBlades
26-07-2017, 08:31 AM
a lad stuck behind Mark Howard in the pecking order. not an indication of ability

BlockD
26-07-2017, 08:33 AM
Thought we were signing Connor Ripley?

boltonblade
26-07-2017, 09:04 AM
a lad stuck behind Mark Howard in the pecking order. not an indication of ability
my thoughts exactly...i know what wanderers fans thought of Amos and they'll laugh at us with this if we sign him. He's an accident waiting to happen.

BlockD
26-07-2017, 09:46 AM
my thoughts exactly...i know what wanderers fans thought of Amos and they'll laugh at us with this if we sign him. He's an accident waiting to happen.

Did he play against us in the cuptie in December?,did not like him one iota

boltonblade
26-07-2017, 10:16 AM
Did he play against us in the cuptie in December?,did not like him one iota

Not sure mate. Bolton shipped him out on loan because they established Mark Howard as their number 1. Nuff said!

BlockD
26-07-2017, 10:21 AM
Not sure mate. Bolton shipped him out on loan because they established Mark Howard as their number 1. Nuff said!

Cannot have been him then,this lad was a little tubby ginger with a beard,giving it large to the United fans when they were winning,soon stopped when we scored twice,full time he was being cocky again when they had won

boltonblade
26-07-2017, 10:34 AM
Cannot have been him then,this lad was a little tubby ginger with a beard,giving it large to the United fans when they were winning,soon stopped when we scored twice,full time he was being cocky again when they had won

Ben Alnwick

BlockD
26-07-2017, 10:36 AM
Ben Alnwick

That name rings a bell,just glad its not him,no idea about this Amos Brearley keeper

onmi edson
26-07-2017, 11:30 AM
I think Amos Brearley would do a better job
at least his beer belly would keep some shots out