PDA

View Full Version : Two in this week

Proudpie
26-07-2017, 08:33 AM
Assume they were Walker and Brisley ?
First game in a week and a half.
Hope we are in talks with a new younger striker - cant see the three we have getting more than around 30 between them.

keldsyke
26-07-2017, 08:40 AM
Assume they were Walker and Brisley ?
First game in a week and a half.
Hope we are in talks with a new younger striker - cant see the three we have getting more than around 30 between them.

An 'unfit' Ameobi got 6 in 10 in the short time he was here last season, think Alessandra will chip
In with a few, good times ahead I think 🙂

arnapie
26-07-2017, 08:59 AM
This was asked last night

@Bigalanh5 how many more signings do you think @Official_NCFC will make? or are you done in the transfer window

Alan Hardy‏Verified account
@Bigalanh5
Following
More
Alan Hardy Retweeted martin kaye
I think 2 but please don't hold me to that. We have 3 targets but don't expect to land them all

queenslandpie
26-07-2017, 10:14 AM

@Bigalanh5 how many more signings do you think @Official_NCFC will make? or are you done in the transfer window

@Bigalanh5
Following
More
I think 2 but please don't hold me to that. We have 3 targets but don't expect to land them all

A very sensible reply I hope people noticed that.

Old_pie
26-07-2017, 10:49 AM
A very sensible reply I hope people noticed that.

As a critic of his previous bullish and eventually unfulfilled statements I totally agree. It sends out all the right messages that work is going on and that discussions are taking place but any or all may not eventuate.

I'm happy for AH to tweet along those lines and it appears that it is not so much whether people have noticed it but that AH has learnt.

NCFC have no full control over who signs, stays or goes; the supporters have long known what Chairman should be most aware of.

So agree very much with the first part of your sentence especially.

On the weather front it's chucking it down here - do you need any over there? Mid-July, midday and I've got a jumper on.
:mad:

eyepie
26-07-2017, 01:23 PM
No wonder you're cold................get some trousers.

Old_pie
26-07-2017, 03:30 PM
No wonder you're cold................get some trousers.

It's July - shorts and open sandals else emigrate.

SmiffyPie
26-07-2017, 06:29 PM

@Bigalanh5
Following
More
I think 2 but please don't hold me to that. We have 3 targets but don't expect to land them allExactly the right way to keep us informed Al. Bit of a promise but nothing that can come back and bite you!!

queenslandpie
26-07-2017, 08:54 PM
As a critic of his previous bullish and eventually unfulfilled statements I totally agree. It sends out all the right messages that work is going on and that discussions are taking place but any or all may not eventuate.

I'm happy for AH to tweet along those lines and it appears that it is not so much whether people have noticed it but that AH has learnt.

NCFC have no full control over who signs, stays or goes; the supporters have long known what Chairman should be most aware of.

So agree very much with the first part of your sentence especially.

On the weather front it's chucking it down here - do you need any over there? Mid-July, midday and I've got a jumper on.
:mad:

I'm still in my boardies ( I set a personal record last year and didn't wear long trousers for 12 months just because I can but I have worn jeans this year as I went to the UK for a bit) but I still have me hoodie on Sneinton style as its down to 6 or 7 at night but a glorious fine and dry 23 high in these winter days. Must dash there is a kangaroo ****ting in my swimming pool!

JoePass
26-07-2017, 09:51 PM
I'm still in my boardies ( I set a personal record last year and didn't wear long trousers for 12 months just because I can but I have worn jeans this year as I went to the UK for a bit) but I still have me hoodie on Sneinton style as its down to 6 or 7 at night but a glorious fine and dry 23 high in these winter days. Must dash there is a kangaroo ****ting in my swimming pool!

Get yer sens down to the Costa Blanca. It's been over 100f most days with crippling humidity. I will be pleased to get back Friday for some cloud and rain. :P

queenslandpie
27-07-2017, 01:16 AM
Get yer sens down to the Costa Blanca. It's been over 100f most days with crippling humidity. I will be pleased to get back Friday for some cloud and rain. :P

I don't think I could imagine being anywhere worse to be honest. 'Traditional English Pub'. Almost as bad as the Outback Bar used to be in Nottingham if its still open. Yet to find a bar with Fosters on tap in QLD. Seen a couple elsewhere. do miss a pint of Shippo's mind.

i961pie
27-07-2017, 04:13 AM
I do miss a pint of Shippo's mind.

You are probably on your own there mate;D