PDA

View Full Version : Ashley wins court case about pub argument.

ex_pat_magpie
26-07-2017, 10:34 AM
Case settled in court today where an investment banker claimed Ashley offered him £15 million on a deal over SD profits.

Ashley told the judge he had drunk so much he couldn't remember the discussion and couldn't even remember the next pub he went into.

The judge ruled in Ashley's favour.

I hope he didn't make his promises to Rafa in a drunken pub tour.

Jammy89
26-07-2017, 12:41 PM
Aye, would be a problem for us.

I'm not sure about this case much but is the basic jist of it - someone said Ashley said something but they had nothing in writing etc. Ashley said he was paralytically drunk and couldn't remember doing any of what they said so they took ashley to court and judge ruled in Ashley's favour?

ex_pat_magpie
26-07-2017, 01:13 PM
Aye, would be a problem for us.

I'm not sure about this case much but is the basic jist of it - someone said Ashley said something but they had nothing in writing etc. Ashley said he was paralytically drunk and couldn't remember doing any of what they said so they took ashley to court and judge ruled in Ashley's favour?

That's about it Jammy. The investment banker claimed that he could increase either SD turnover/profits or efficiency over a certain period and that Ashley had offered him £15 million if he could do it. I don't know what his targets were supposed to be but the judge chucked the case out in favour of Ashley.

Things looking up for him. It's quite an achievement for him to win a case in court when it comes down to honesty.

The other fellow must have been a bit of a schmock to think Ashley would part with that sort of money without a fight to the death.

Jammy89
26-07-2017, 02:11 PM
The other guy must also be a bit of an idiot.

Nothing in writing from a pub conversation. . . The amount of ****e i speak and hear in the pubs in relation to what i/others could do.

To be honest, he must of been mad if he thought the judge would rule in his favour.

ranat22
26-07-2017, 03:10 PM
the fat c0cney slug should have used being p1ssed as an excuse when keegan rinced the fat f'uck in court.

well done king kev lad........proper geordie legend 1-0 southern plastic knacker

Jammy89
26-07-2017, 03:22 PM
the fat c0cney slug should have used being p1ssed as an excuse when keegan rinced the fat f'uck in court.

well done king kev lad........proper geordie legend 1-0 southern plastic knacker

Well that was a bit different wasn't it XD

pboromag
26-07-2017, 04:20 PM
of unfit mind would have been the plead

pboromag
26-07-2017, 04:21 PM

i just wish some of keegans employers had taken the preverbal bottler to court for walking out on contacts

ex_pat_magpie
26-07-2017, 04:43 PM
i just wish some of keegans employers had taken the preverbal bottler to court for walking out on contacts

What has that to do with this thread?

But with Ashley it was proven without doubt that Keegan's contract had been broken and Ashley was proved to have lied in court.

pboromag
26-07-2017, 05:25 PM
What has that to do with this thread?

But with Ashley it was proven without doubt that Keegan's contract had been broken and Ashley was proved to have lied in court.

just saying people do win in court but it doesnt make them right
keegan of all people should never have taken anyone to court over a broken contract
he slinked out of more clubs than enough

a proper bottler of the highest order

when the going gets tough keegam gets going

ex_pat_magpie
26-07-2017, 05:36 PM
just saying people do win in court but it doesnt make them right
keegan of all people should never have taken anyone to court over a broken contract
he slinked out of more clubs than enough

a proper bottler of the highest order

when the going gets tough keegam gets going

You or anyone else can't state that on assumption without being privy to the facts.

Keegan was a man who felt strongly that the truth was important.

Others he dealt with had little regard for the truth.

pboromag
27-07-2017, 07:27 PM
he was a bottler
he bottled it with us and through away th eleague
he walked out on england
who walks out on their country ??
he walked out on city

and yet he feels he has the noral high ground to take someone to court for braking a promise and contract

a coward of a man

Jammy89
27-07-2017, 07:40 PM
Each to their own.

Think you're wrong about that Pboro personally but like you view on Rafa you have your view of dislike and i don't think anybody will change it.

This could be another situation where we all go round in circles after each others point of views XD

ashingtoon62
27-07-2017, 08:00 PM
he was a bottler
he bottled it with us and through away th eleague
he walked out on england
who walks out on their country ??
he walked out on city

and yet he feels he has the noral high ground to take someone to court for braking a promise and contract

a coward of a man

Icant argue with this like,then add to it that having reserves/youth teams etc would be too much pressure on him..pah!

ranat22
27-07-2017, 09:19 PM
lets hope the c0ckney plastic tax dodger has more luck against the tax man in the 2 day hearing that started today than he did against the geordie legend keegan,or a possible point deduction might be on the cards.....faaaaakin del boy innit!

ashingtoon62
27-07-2017, 09:35 PM
lets hope the c0ckney plastic tax dodger has more luck against the tax man in the 2 day hearing that started today than he did against the geordie legend keegan,or a possible point deduction might be on the cards.....faaaaakin del boy innit!

Aye lets hope so,just been reading about it,didnt realise that there was an injunction applied.It prevents HMRC looking at the evidence garnered at the raids,apparently the warrant was obtained unlawfully..:?

pboromag
28-07-2017, 03:53 AM
Aye lets hope so,just been reading about it,didnt realise that there was an injunction applied.It prevents HMRC looking at the evidence garnered at the raids,apparently the warrant was obtained unlawfully..:?

use any means in court
i ahve gotten of 3 possible cases due to the police or courts not following protocol

i have had 5 possible driving offences dropped

just because they get you to court doent meen you are guilty of anything or indeed should even be there

ranat22
28-07-2017, 08:57 AM

thr hmrc recon they have enuff evidence against charney and nufc amounting to millions acording to the qoutes from todays hearing.

faaaakin del boy and trigger running the show innit!

bawt time this southern plastic sold up and faaaaaked owf

pboromag
28-07-2017, 09:31 AM
thr hmrc recon they have enuff evidence against charney and nufc amounting to millions acording to the qoutes from todays hearing.

faaaakin del boy and trigger running the show innit!

bawt time this southern plastic sold up and faaaaaked owf

he will probabaly do a sting and ask if they take checks

it aint a lot of money is it

he spends more on a dinner time session on wine than most earn in a year

if you believe everything in the press

michaelowen
28-07-2017, 06:37 PM
Wonder what pboro was in court for? Impersonating a toon fan?

pboromag
28-07-2017, 07:46 PM
no mate i was trying to prove i wasnt living of imoral earnings when i was caught with your mum in asda car park

i was just paying fr the baby food her sons father never bought