PDA

View Full Version : Dons v Limassol on TV?

red_mist
26-07-2017, 11:47 AM
Working down south this week and wanted to catch the game... is it on any UK TV channels?

RedStarTorphins
26-07-2017, 11:51 AM
Working down south this week and wanted to catch the game... is it on any UK TV channels?

Don't think so.
The away leg will be on Premier Sports.
Red TV will probably announce tomorrow morning (after as many tickets as possible have been shifted understandably) that it'll be on maybe?
mind you, they did the same in the last round for the home leg, and it was a clusterf*ck that didn't work for a lot of folk.

macattack
26-07-2017, 03:48 PM
Don't think so.
The away leg will be on Premier Sports.
Red TV will probably announce tomorrow morning (after as many tickets as possible have been shifted understandably) that it'll be on maybe?
mind you, they did the same in the last round for the home leg, and it was a clusterf*ck that didn't work for a lot of folk.

Aye two right I think I would prefer it to be on a Uk TV Channel :( wont be ITV4 tho as the have the Everton game :blue:

sallan2000
26-07-2017, 03:58 PM
Cypriot TV seems to be showing the Panathinaikos game, which seems odd.....

Pauldolski10
26-07-2017, 04:58 PM
Away leg confirmed on Premier Sports.

sancho_panza
27-07-2017, 04:33 AM
Cypriot TV seems to be showing the Panathinaikos game, which seems odd.....

I think a lot of Greek Cypriots support Greek teams. It's maybe a bit like people in Ireland supporting Celtic and not paying too much attention to Irish football.

Stoney_Scarfer
27-07-2017, 08:34 AM
It's on RedTV International so you could always pay for a subscription and then get a decent VPN to mask your IP Address.