PDA

View Full Version : Oi Shedka,

offshore_arab83
26-07-2017, 02:31 PM
Thought youd appreciate this lol

https://www.eveningtelegraph.co.uk/fp/neil-mccann-says-hes-surprised-dundee-sold-around-3000-season-tickets/

Charlie arab
26-07-2017, 02:38 PM
How many of them cost £1 , worrying times for them😁think the yanks will get fed up soon trying to resuscitate the giant!

Whitfieldarab
26-07-2017, 02:53 PM
Wee team

offshore_arab83
26-07-2017, 03:00 PM
was there no one of them on here slagging us off for helping out the bairns to???

Arabdownsouth
26-07-2017, 03:00 PM
The stampede will be at halftime on Sunday! But in the wrong direction 😂

_JohnGotti_
26-07-2017, 03:01 PM
http://boards.footymad.net/showthread.php?t=38191233&page=12&p=38598526#post38598526

he already posted it.not obsessed though

one team in city
26-07-2017, 03:09 PM
http://boards.footymad.net/showthread.php?t=38191233&page=12&p=38598526#post38598526

he already posted it.not obsessed though

big team i dont think forever in our shadow ftd always:):)

_JohnGotti_
26-07-2017, 03:12 PM
big team i dont think forever in our shadow ftd always:):)

forever in our shadow :) ffs.ya have NEVER EVER been the most successful iteam in this fine city.

one team in city
26-07-2017, 03:14 PM
forever in our shadow :) ffs.ya have NEVER EVER been the most successful iteam in this fine city.

cant remember you being in a european final correct me if i am wrong ftd

_JohnGotti_
26-07-2017, 03:18 PM
cant remember you being in a european final correct me if i am wrong ftd

unfortunately no
tell is how much cellys there was that night

one team in city
26-07-2017, 03:20 PM
unfortunately no
tell is how much cellys there was that night

i would if i knew what that meant ffs

_JohnGotti_
26-07-2017, 03:29 PM
i would if i knew what that meant ffs

hah.celebrations

one team in city
26-07-2017, 03:32 PM
hah.celebrations

thats something you dont know about how longs it been 44years oh sorry i forgot the doon derby what trophy did you get for this ftd

_JohnGotti_
26-07-2017, 03:35 PM
thats something you dont know about how longs it been 44years oh sorry i forgot the doon derby what trophy did you get for this ftd

long time but not a trophy virgin.
did ye ken there wiz some people in this city had tae wait 70 (seventy) years to see there team win a trophy

one team in city
26-07-2017, 03:38 PM
it was worth the wait because the trophies kept coming:D

chayirbazov
26-07-2017, 03:38 PM
did ye ken there wiz some people in this city had tae wait 70 (seventy) years to see there team win a trophy
Worth the wait though.

JamesMcClean
26-07-2017, 04:52 PM
Worth the wait though.
This puts to bed a' that scheite about 'if yous were in the First and we were in the Premier, we'd have much more ST holders , bigger crowds, blah blah phucking blah.'

Not that I ever wanted to have to physically prove it (thanks very much Baldy) but this hard evidence as opposed to Fun Fake News puts that pish firmly into touch.

shedka
26-07-2017, 04:57 PM
Thought youd appreciate this lol

https://www.eveningtelegraph.co.uk/fp/neil-mccann-says-hes-surprised-dundee-sold-around-3000-season-tickets/

I love it lol, was gonna start this thread myself but knew it may create a backlash 😉

No worries though, gotti has kindly highlighted my post it, the cuddly wee trophy virgin that he is 👹

shedka
26-07-2017, 04:58 PM

How many Scottish cups have you won?

shedka
26-07-2017, 05:03 PM
This puts to bed a' that scheite about 'if yous were in the First and we were in the Premier, we'd have much more ST holders , bigger crowds, blah blah phucking blah.'

Not that I ever wanted to have to physically prove it (thanks very much Baldy) but this hard evidence as opposed to Fun Fake News puts that pish firmly into touch.

More worrying for them is not that they have been easily outsold two years in a row by us in the lower tier, but comparing them to United when we were in the top tier they are even further behind as we generally sold 5k+ oh and actually got to the stage of being a very good top flight side, something they have got nowhere near being so far

one team in city
26-07-2017, 05:08 PM

i think you lot will be waiting a lot longer than 70 years to see your team lift a trophy again ;D

offshore_arab83
26-07-2017, 07:11 PM
I love it lol, was gonna start this thread myself but knew it may create a backlash 😉

No worries though, gotti has kindly highlighted my post it, the cuddly wee trophy virgin that he is 👹
Aye it didn't take him long... 👀

_JohnGotti_
26-07-2017, 07:44 PM
��

_JohnGotti_
26-07-2017, 07:46 PM
Aye it didn't take him long... ��

Here affshore yer mate, meh pet DAB is also talking ****e and getting the Dab arrogance and swagger again
Didnae tsk the bet though��

DerryJungle
26-07-2017, 07:50 PM
They really are a pathetic little joke of a club, no matter what division they're in, never cease to embarrass themselves with silly statements like "if they were in the first division" etc. We're in what is undoubtedly the worst period of our club's history in the last half-century, they're probably in their best, certainly for as long as I can remember, yet they can still only muster up a support that is marginally bigger than the St. Johnstone's of this world.

Even last season their average attendance was lower than ours, that's with Celtic, Sevco, Aberdeen and Hearts visiting. Our numbers were boosted by Hibs.... and that's it.

This categorically puts an end to any debate they may have on the matter, football is cyclical, and we are having our moment at the rough end of the spectrum, but we are the bigger, more supported and most successful club in the city, end of story.

offshore_arab83
26-07-2017, 08:10 PM
Here affshore yer mate, meh pet DAB is also talking ****e and getting the Dab arrogance and swagger again
Didnae tsk the bet though��

Wha Montiel ?

stokearab
26-07-2017, 08:10 PM
They really are a pathetic little joke of a club, no matter what division they're in, never cease to embarrass themselves with silly statements like "if they were in the first division" etc. We're in what is undoubtedly the worst period of our club's history in the last half-century, they're probably in their best, certainly for as long as I can remember, yet they can still only muster up a support that is marginally bigger than the St. Johnstone's of this world.

Even last season their average attendance was lower than ours, that's with Celtic, Sevco, Aberdeen and Hearts visiting. Our numbers were boosted by Hibs.... and that's it.

This categorically puts an end to any debate they may have on the matter, football is cyclical, and we are having our moment at the rough end of the spectrum, but we are the bigger, more supported and most successful club in the city, end of story.

Could not have put it any better 😊

offshore_arab83
26-07-2017, 08:13 PM
im laughing at a poster who came on today on about our attendance, stuff everyone knows i do not entertain usually, and has the audacity to slag us and the bairns tickets and helping the bairns of dundee when they've just confirmed that they gave away a heap of bairn tickets. You honestly could not make that sh1t up.

Le fun...

_JohnGotti_
26-07-2017, 10:51 PM

oh come on stoap it

_JohnGotti_
26-07-2017, 10:53 PM
Wha Montiel ?
eh dinnae out ppl on the forums like but he's a DABBY MILANO **** ;D

_JohnGotti_
26-07-2017, 10:55 PM
im laughing at a poster who came on today on about our attendance, stuff everyone knows i do not entertain usually, and has the audacity to slag us and the bairns tickets and helping the bairns of dundee when they've just confirmed that they gave away a heap of bairn tickets. You honestly could not make that sh1t up.

Le fun...

affshore wi a crowd w a n k
efter ah they times berating poor Angus

stokearab
26-07-2017, 11:03 PM

Facts is facts Mr Gotti
Wee club FACT

stokearab
26-07-2017, 11:05 PM

And all you boys ****ing over our financial problems would not have enjoyed Scotland's left back selling for 8 million eh

stokearab
26-07-2017, 11:10 PM
oh come on stoap it

And a club that pays its creditors in the local community.

stokearab
26-07-2017, 11:13 PM
£23.5 million and you still won f all
I'll just type that again..
£23.5 MILLION 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

_JohnGotti_
26-07-2017, 11:21 PM
£23.5 million and you still won f all
I'll just type that again..
£23.5 MILLION 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆
I see yer no bathered stoke.
do you support stoke ?
few times I've went with Liverpool the security is unreal.
Plod from the train station, not allowed anywhere apart from a college/university pub?? then bussed to gemme. don't even get that at the mancs

shedboy71
26-07-2017, 11:32 PM
do you support stoke ?
Plod from the train station, not allowed anywhere apart from a college/university pub?? then bussed to gemme. don't even get that at the mancs

You love the shed John. You are always here (summer holiplops excepted)

xxx

_JohnGotti_
26-07-2017, 11:36 PM
You love the shed John. You are always here (summer holiplops excepted)

xxx

no I wish yer team wiz dead but love watching ye fight between yerselfs
who's really the FUN.

stokearab
26-07-2017, 11:52 PM
do you support stoke ?
Bathered. No just passionate John.
And yes still look for Stokes results, always do when you move. Enjoyed my time there.
There's still a fair few hooligan wannabes there so the local force take no chances, at least around the stadium.

stokearab
26-07-2017, 11:57 PM
no I wish yer team wiz dead but love watching ye fight between yerselfs
who's really the FUN.

Liverpool is my first love. Worked there in the 80's. Great city warm funny people with a heart of gold.

They don't care what your name is boy they'll never turn you away
Gerry Marsden

offshore_arab83
27-07-2017, 06:42 AM

as i say i hate crowd debates it was the dig at the bairns which i thought was comical considering you guys done the exact same thing

DerryJungle
29-07-2017, 06:29 AM
They'll not pay for season tickets but they're happy to shell out for an all expenses paid trip for some z-lister I'd never heard of in my life. #Priorities

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/1346894/x-factor-star-wagner-sends-another-message-to-dundee-united-fans-while-wearing-a-dundee-shirt-as-he-reveals-he-will-be-at-the-game-on-sunday/

shedka
29-07-2017, 07:07 AM
United are their be all and end all, the only time they can get anything properly above 5k fans out is games against us, can't sell season tickets without the derby in the fixture list, crowds propped up last season by having two visits each from the old firm/sheep pre split, they only have one visit from each this season, around 6k fans in July for a non season ticket game and probably won't manage more in any league game, the motivation for many funsters just isn't there without seeing Utd on the fixture list

offshore_arab83
29-07-2017, 08:48 AM
They'll not pay for season tickets but they're happy to shell out for an all expenses paid trip for some z-lister I'd never heard of in my life. #Priorities

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/1346894/x-factor-star-wagner-sends-another-message-to-dundee-united-fans-while-wearing-a-dundee-shirt-as-he-reveals-he-will-be-at-the-game-on-sunday/

I think they single handedly keep him in 'employment'

JamesMcClean
29-07-2017, 09:27 AM
Simple truth is that through self infliction we've put ourselves where we are currently. They're not any better than they've ever been over the last 50 odd years, it's ourselves that's gone doon the swanny. In the meantime, you've just got to be a true supporter, continue to back the team and not the regime and quite simply suck it up. Because, man, they are going to get it back in spades when the natural order resumes. Which it will.

eric_sinclair
29-07-2017, 09:58 AM
Simple truth is that through self infliction we've put ourselves where we are currently. They're not any better than they've ever been over the last 50 odd years, it's ourselves that's gone doon the swanny. In the meantime, you've just got to be a true supporter, continue to back the team and not the regime and quite simply suck it up. Because, man, they are going to get it back in spades when the natural order resumes. Which it will.
Just a wee question
Do we just take fitba results,standing etc since you boys improved?History proves united have been in this position for decades out of the top league.Maybe its just a recurrence of the original "natural order"

ps nae need for the usual trophy virgin look what ive saw blah blah blah as its been done and is history also.Genuinely interested.

JamesMcClean
29-07-2017, 10:20 AM
Just a wee question
Do we just take fitba results,standing etc since you boys improved?History proves united have been in this position for decades out of the top league.Maybe its just a recurrence of the original "natural order"

ps nae need for the usual trophy virgin look what ive saw blah blah blah as its been done and is history also.Genuinely interested.

Dundee FC sat on their laurels mid 60s onwards, sold off their best players and eventually suffered the ignominy of relegation in 75, from which they never recovered. In many ways Utd have made the same mistakes the last 3 year or so. Difference currently though is that back in the day, Utd were genuinely getting better and better concurrently, which at the end of the day is why we supplanted Dundee as top dogs. There is absolutely no evidence of Dundee doing anything remotely similar during our current predicament to accurately replicate what happened back then. Yes I know it's all ifs and buts, but if United get back up this season, then there will have been absolutely no change in the City hierarchy. If we were to stay down for 10 years, well that's a different story.............

eric_sinclair
29-07-2017, 10:26 AM
Dundee FC sat on their laurels mid 60s onwards, sold off their best players and eventually suffered the ignominy of relegation in 75, from which they never recovered. In many ways Utd have made the same mistakes the last 3 year or so. Difference currently though is that back in the day, Utd were genuinely getting better and better concurrently, which at the end of the day is why we supplanted Dundee as top dogs. There is absolutely no evidence of Dundee doing anything remotely similar during our current predicament to accurately replicate what happened back then. Yes I know it's all ifs and buts, but if United get back up this season, then there will have been absolutely no change in the City hierarchy. If we were to stay down for 10 years, well that's a different story.............

Thing is it was us making a c##t of it as per usual and letting jim mclean go that started the swing towards you boys.We have had chances esp during archie knox reign but were being run by dafties.If you get up this season fair enough but what if you stay down for 7 seasons like we did(nae play affs then either).
Only time will tell.

shedka
29-07-2017, 10:36 AM
Not a real comparison going back to pre sixties, we have never had such long periods of being shyte since we became an established big Scottish club and we aren't going to now despite the hopes of funsters, unlike Dundee who have been a laughing stock for decades and by far the least successful of the traditional city clubs in that period, a joke club, and like James said you have still been woefully shyte since you returned to the top flight, just a continuation of what dundee have been throughout all our lifetimes (in many ways worse ie last semi final? even wee'er crowds), nothing to shout about

RAM1971
29-07-2017, 10:37 AM
Thing is it was us making a c##t of it as per usual and letting jim mclean go that started the swing towards you boys.We have had chances esp during archie knox reign but were being run by dafties.If you get up this season fair enough but what if you stay down for 7 seasons like we did(nae play affs then either).
Only time will tell.

There's no doubt about it Dundee FC made a huge blunder in letting their very promising young coach go to manage Dundee United. If my grey cells serve me right (?), after John Prentice made his Canadian intentions known, Wee Jim was offered the Dundee FC manager's job but because he would not work with/for their Directors he soon after took the reigns at United. Had Wee Jim remained at Dens, then our subsequent history would be yours.

eric_sinclair
29-07-2017, 10:43 AM
Not a real comparison going back to pre sixties, we have never had such long periods of being shyte since we became an established big Scottish club and we aren't going to now despite the hopes of funsters, unlike Dundee who have been a laughing stock for decades and by far the least successful of the traditional city clubs in that period, a joke club, and like James said you have still been woefully shyte since you returned to the top flight, just a continuation of what dundee have been throughout all our lifetimes (in many ways worse ie last semi final? even wee'er crowds), nothing to shout about

You come across we some real hatred and unlike others on here have a blinkered view that your team is the rightful team in the city,all *******s of course.
why did you not reply to my offer of the £50 bet? money where your mouth is!!

eric_sinclair
29-07-2017, 10:46 AM
There's no doubt about it Dundee FC made a huge blunder in letting their very promising young coach go to manage Dundee United. If my grey cells serve me right (?), after John Prentice made his Canadian intentions known, Wee Jim was offered the Dundee FC manager's job but because he would not work with/for their Directors he soon after took the reigns at United. Had Wee Jim remained at Dens, then our subsequent history would be yours.

aye sad but true.

shedka
29-07-2017, 11:17 AM
You come across we some real hatred and unlike others on here have a blinkered view that your team is the rightful team in the city,all *******s of course.
why did you not reply to my offer of the £50 bet? money where your mouth is!!

Settle petal, just telling it as it is and you have no comeback for it, I feel for dundee simply as I found most dees feel for utd, and it's dundee fans who have spouted the rightful team nonsense for years so that is irony overload

Not interested in your offer or betting with anyone about any match, not away to start now, feeling very relaxed about Sunday being the underdog for a change, kinda liking it but only for the novelty factor

JamesMcClean
29-07-2017, 11:28 AM
Only time will tell.

I hear what you're saying Eric, but I always feel that it's a bit disingenuous to claim United are all just about Jum. As I'm sure you're well aware, United started progressing well before then and indeed it was the formation of Taypools that sowed the seeds. From getting promoted to the old First it was always an upward spiral. Notable achievements included finishing above Dundee's greatest ever team both the season before and after 1962, beating what was still the bulk of that team 5-1 in Sept 1965, beating Barcelona 4-1 on aggregate, consistently finishing mid table or higher, consistently qualifying for Europe and being the ONLY team to beat Celtic (twice!) in 1966-67. Jum went to United as he saw a well run and well ESTABLISHED Club to take on to the next level. Which he duly did. Ultimately, United were uniquely placed to take advantage of Dundee's demise.

For all that though United are top dogs through their own efforts. Staying down for a prolonged period will seriously undermine that I freely admit. But to seriously rise back to the ascendancy it would have to be coupled with some serious DFC footballing achievements. Something I've not witnessed in my 40 odd years of following United and, in contrast to United in 1970 with Jum, simething that in no way looks at all likely in the foreseeable future.

FTD1983
29-07-2017, 11:32 AM
I struggle with some of your stuff Shedka. You do seem really bitter towards them and if anything it speaks to an unhealthy obsession.

I have no doubt we are currently the bigger club in spite of our lower league place etc. We attract more fans etc but at the end of the day the real measure of a club is league placing and we are currently behind - it's a fact.

We have been the dominant team for 30 years plus now but that doesn't mean Dundee have "always" been ****e - they were the cities dominant force for longer than we have been and during that period had larger crowds etc.

Success breeds growth and at the moment Dundee have stagnated at their natural level (mid - lower top flight) whilst we have fallen below ours and maintained our core support.

The next few years are crucial for both sides - if either of us have success (cup win, consistent European football etc) that team will be on the up while the other stagnates or declines. If we get back up and keep finishing above them we'll comfortably remain the bigger club.

Conversely, If we stay at this level for an extended period (we won't - the playoffs ensure we've got a better chance than ever anyway but we will win the league this year) our support and club will start to regress - potentially to Dundee levels and possibly lower depending on the nature of the failures.

The facts are we are 2 similar sized clubs with identical major trophy wins sharing a city - it's a no brainer.

As fr some of the crap I see from fellow arabs, calling them M0ngz, wheelchair emojis, etc I find that hugely embarrassing - some of my best mates are Dees and their support is exactly the same as ours - I hate the club and always want to absolutely pump them but some of the bitterness from both sides is beyond the pale.

Maybe I'm just too reasonable but I love our city and our derby and our tend to focus on the bigger picture - it's a handy trait when the present is as bad as it is now haha!

_JohnGotti_
29-07-2017, 11:49 AM
United are their be all and end all, the only time they can get anything properly above 5k fans out is games against us, can't sell season tickets without the derby in the fixture list, crowds propped up last season by having two visits each from the old firm/sheep pre split, they only have one visit from each this season, around 6k fans in July for a non season ticket game and probably won't manage more in any league game, the motivation for many funsters just isn't there without seeing Utd on the fixture list

Can anyone confirm this roaster is actually real

_JohnGotti_
29-07-2017, 11:55 AM

Comes fae a Dee dad and granda and has to act all SuperDAB in front of his friend

_JohnGotti_
29-07-2017, 12:03 PM
I struggle with some of your stuff Shedka. You do seem really bitter towards them and if anything it speaks to an unhealthy obsession.

I have no doubt we are currently the bigger club in spite of our lower league place etc. We attract more fans etc but at the end of the day the real measure of a club is league placing and we are currently behind - it's a fact.

We have been the dominant team for 30 years plus now but that doesn't mean Dundee have "always" been ****e - they were the cities dominant force for longer than we have been and during that period had larger crowds etc.

Success breeds growth and at the moment Dundee have stagnated at their natural level (mid - lower top flight) whilst we have fallen below ours and maintained our core support.

The next few years are crucial for both sides - if either of us have success (cup win, consistent European football etc) that team will be on the up while the other stagnates or declines. If we get back up and keep finishing above them we'll comfortably remain the bigger club.

Conversely, If we stay at this level for an extended period (we won't - the playoffs ensure we've got a better chance than ever anyway but we will win the league this year) our support and club will start to regress - potentially to Dundee levels and possibly lower depending on the nature of the failures.

The facts are we are 2 similar sized clubs with identical major trophy wins sharing a city - it's a no brainer.

As fr some of the crap I see from fellow arabs, calling them M0ngz, wheelchair emojis, etc I find that hugely embarrassing - some of my best mates are Dees and their support is exactly the same as ours - I hate the club and always want to absolutely pump them but some of the bitterness from both sides is beyond the pale.

Maybe I'm just too reasonable but I love our city and our derby and our tend to focus on the bigger picture - it's a handy trait when the present is as bad as it is now haha!

Angus is currently in the corner weeping after that fair post

shedka
29-07-2017, 12:04 PM
I hear what you're saying Eric, but I always feel that it's a bit disingenuous to claim United are all just about Jum. As I'm sure you're well aware, United started progressing well before then and indeed it was the formation of Taypools that sowed the seeds. From getting promoted to the old First it was always an upward spiral. Notable achievements included finishing above Dundee's greatest ever team both the season before and after 1962, beating what was still the bulk of that team 5-1 in Sept 1965, beating Barcelona 4-1 on aggregate, consistently finishing mid table or higher, consistently qualifying for Europe and being the ONLY team to beat Celtic (twice!) in 1966-67. Jum went to United as he saw a well run and well ESTABLISHED Club to take on to the next level. Which he duly did. Ultimately, United were uniquely placed to take advantage of Dundee's demise.

For all that though United are top dogs through their own efforts. Staying down for a prolonged period will seriously undermine that I freely admit. But to seriously rise back to the ascendancy it would have to be coupled with some serious DFC footballing achievements. Something I've not witnessed in my 40 odd years of following United and, in contrast to United in 1970 with Jum, simething that in no way looks at all likely in the foreseeable future.

Well said James, spot on

shedka
29-07-2017, 12:06 PM
Unlike that shambolic ramble full of inaccuracies from ftd with the irony being his username, probably a funster?

FTD1983
29-07-2017, 01:07 PM
Just not a blinkered half wit mate.

You sound genuinely raging about the wee team mate - I cringe reading half your stuff - you're trying to bang on about how insignificant they are whilst showing how much they get to you.

Irony overload

shedka
29-07-2017, 01:20 PM
Says the halfwit with the username FTD 😂😂😂

You are a belter, I can't stand the fun as a club, the exact same attitude they have towards United, it's not difficult, for anyone that isn't a halfwit... Whether you are an Arab or a Dee on the other hand, who knows.

FTD1983
29-07-2017, 03:10 PM
Says the halfwit with the username FTD 😂😂😂

You are a belter, I can't stand the fun as a club, the exact same attitude they have towards United, it's not difficult, for anyone that isn't a halfwit... Whether you are an Arab or a Dee on the other hand, who knows.

Here's a wee stat for you - I post more about Utd than you - every post you make is about the wee team.

Try being a Utd fan and not a Dee hater and you'll stop seeing every poster who's not a rabid frother like you as a Dee.

Absolute ****ing roaster.

TerryTheTerror
29-07-2017, 04:02 PM
To be fair, we are paying the fun tomorrow so it's inevitable there will be banter between both sets of fans at the moment.

FTD1983
29-07-2017, 04:07 PM
To be fair, we are paying the fun tomorrow so it's inevitable there will be banter between both sets of fans at the moment.

I'm all for banter but the m0ng stuff is distasteful.

As for songs planned about a young player being seriously injured - not for me either to be honest - pretty disgusting.

By that same token the Wagner stuff is utterly tragic - actually paying a no hoper to watch them - maybe the only strategy they have to boost ST sales

TerryTheTerror
29-07-2017, 04:11 PM
Agree with all that.

shedka
29-07-2017, 04:15 PM
Why is this halfwit talking about m0ng stuff, where was this mentioned, belter of the highest order

As you say ttt it's derby week, what a clown ftd really is, the irony of his name is still lost on the imbecile

FTD1983
29-07-2017, 04:21 PM
There is no irony in my username you absolute bellend. It's possible to dislike the club without the drivel and obsession you exude on a daily basis.

You're so obsessed with them you should probably have a username referencing them. I've yet to see you post any sensible content regarding Utd

shedka
29-07-2017, 04:31 PM
Then you must have just started looking in, what a clown, go cry somewhere else, we have a derby on Sunday x

FTD1983
29-07-2017, 04:42 PM
Then you must have just started looking in, what a clown, go cry somewhere else, we have a derby on Sunday x

No you genuinely just post OTT blinkered ****e about Utd as well - generally delusionally positive.

I'll be there mate and I'll give some sensible analysis after it. You'll talk about crowds or some ****e.

offshore_arab83
29-07-2017, 08:06 PM
Ive rated this thread as excellent :star: :star: :star: :star:

shedboy71
29-07-2017, 08:11 PM
Ive rated this thread as excellent :star: :star: :star: :star:

Quality - reality TV on utd mad. 5 stars

GUNBOAT
29-07-2017, 09:17 PM
I cannot stand the m o n g nonsense either but to be fair to Shedka he would never ever refer to the FUN as anything else but the FUN which given their history in the last 40 year's is pretty accurate.I doubt boy's like Shedka will be singing song's about Claude's injury,he just does not seem the type to be honest.

GUNBOAT
29-07-2017, 09:31 PM
I would suspect that i have had more fall out's on here with Shedka than many of you other poster's however he is well worth this thread for his support of our club.There have been times when i asked for a stat regarding United or another club and he has always come up trumps.
Its tempting at times to let an adversary take a hit from visitor's but on the eve of a derby it's not going to happen,FACT.

stokearab
29-07-2017, 11:19 PM
As Luggy said at Plymouth