PDA

View Full Version : Eastwood v Ramsdale

Lazyblade
26-07-2017, 03:44 PM
I wonder if the powers that be weren't too bothered about loosing Ramsdale as they always rated Eastwood the better player.
I saw Eastwood at Rotherham and Ramsdale briefly last season as most of us did and there didn't look much difference to me (I'm no expert).
One thing for sure is unless they were no.1 and 2 at the lane one of them would have wanted out. Obviously signing Moore put paid to that.

seanbeanstattoo
26-07-2017, 03:47 PM
So they'd have turned down a bid of a bag of pork scratchings and a bottle of vimto for Eastwood.
Yea right.

BlockD
26-07-2017, 03:53 PM
Jake really surprised me,in a good way by how well he played at Rotherham,my opinion is that keepers show how good they are by how they react to dropping a clanger,which they all will at some stage or the other,Ramsdale i do think he will go on to play for England

shorehamoldboy
26-07-2017, 05:27 PM
ramsdale

rodcurrie
26-07-2017, 05:31 PM
I wonder if the powers that be weren't too bothered about loosing Ramsdale as they always rated Eastwood the better player.
I saw Eastwood at Rotherham and Ramsdale briefly last season as most of us did and there didn't look much difference to me (I'm no expert).
One thing for sure is unless they were no.1 and 2 at the lane one of them would have wanted out. Obviously signing Moore put paid to that.When Rammers first arrived from Bolton i didn't think there was much between the pair,in fact if owt Jake was just the better of the two.Rammers then went well in front of Jake in my view but Jake's performances at Rovrum and last night was very good particularly the Rovrum game.I still think we'll sign another keeper in the next few days.UTCB

shorehamoldboy
26-07-2017, 07:42 PM
no doubt rod we have to bring another keeper in probably on loan thought this connor ripley sounded like an almost done deal a couple of days ago but gone quiet since so maybe not

silentjourneyhome
26-07-2017, 08:52 PM
First time I have seen Eastwood last night and I was impressed. If Moore not out for long I would be tempted to throw Eastwood in for the first few and see what happens but I will bow to CWs much better judgement and can see why he might want experience.

shorehamoldboy
27-07-2017, 11:14 AM
vibes coming out of the lane is that moores injury not as bad as was first thought so maybe he will only be out for a few weeks but i would still expect chris to bring another keeper in probably loan connor ripley would do for me

rodcurrie
27-07-2017, 11:26 AM
vibes coming out of the lane is that moores injury not as bad as was first thought so maybe he will only be out for a few weeks but i would still expect chris to bring another keeper in probably loan connor ripley would do for meLuke Steele's been mentioned ex Barnsley,i think he's 32.Had a couple of very good seasons if memory serves mi r8.UTCB

Benitachell
27-07-2017, 03:31 PM
Anyone know how tall Eastwood is?

BlockD
27-07-2017, 03:32 PM
Anyone know how tall Eastwood is?

Rough guess,6 2,6 3

shorehamoldboy
27-07-2017, 03:50 PM
all our keepers seem to have blonde hair even the ones weve ditched lol