PDA

View Full Version : As it stands, Premier Predictions?

PhoneymcRingRing
26-07-2017, 03:59 PM
My prediction ( as we are, depending on transfer) is that we will go down with Brighton and Huddersfield, whoever Watford could save us.

Think Man City will win the title with Man Utd, Chelsea and Arsenal filling the top 4.

What do you reckon?

Cannylad
26-07-2017, 04:47 PM
Depending on injuries, think we will end up maybe around 14th. Be really happy with anywhere higher than that.

MidsMagpie
26-07-2017, 04:50 PM
16th for us and if Man city get Sanchez they will win the league

TheOtherTerryMac
26-07-2017, 04:54 PM
Depending on injuries, think we will end up maybe around 14th. Be really happy with anywhere higher than that.

I'd be over the moon with 14th place but fear we will be lower than that

waalsendmick
26-07-2017, 04:58 PM
Brighton, Huddersfield, Burnley and Watford are all going to find things equally as tough as we do.

stoke seem to be losing a few of their talismatic figures and they are notoriously slow starters.

Swansea, West Brom and Bournemouth aren't guaranteed to be clear of trouble.

I'd take 17th now if it was offered, but hopefully we can keep our heads above water, a finish between 12th - 16th isn't beyond us.

man city will win it.

Nufc24Mag
26-07-2017, 05:03 PM
Brighton, Huddersfield, Burnley and Watford are all going to find things equally as tough as we do.

stoke seem to be losing a few of their talismatic figures and they are notoriously slow starters.

I'd take 17th now if it was offered, but hopefully we can keep our heads above water, a finish between 12th - 16th isn't beyond us.

man city will win it.
We will finish 13th or 14th and Huddersfield stoke and Burnley will be relegated top 4 will be Chelsea city Man Utd arsenal.

ex_pat_magpie
26-07-2017, 05:54 PM
We will finish 13th or 14th and Huddersfield stoke and Burnley will be relegated top 4 will be Chelsea city Man Utd arsenal.

I reckon after a shaky start we will do better and finish a respectable 9th to 12th with Manure winning it from Chelsea, Arsenal and Citeh in that order.

Three for the drop. Huddersfield, Watford, Swansea and Stoke, any three from four to go down.

Southerntoon75
26-07-2017, 05:59 PM
I reckon after a shaky start we will do better and finish a respectable 9th to 12th with Manure winning it from Chelsea, Arsenal and Citeh in that order.

Three for the drop. Huddersfield, Watford, Swansea and Stoke, any three from four to go down.

I think we'll be fine, still confident on a couple of big signings and finish 12th

smorgan86
26-07-2017, 06:09 PM
Think Spurs will win the league. Man City, Chelsea, Man U behind them.
Three to go down: Huddersfield, Swansea, Burnley.

andyj73
26-07-2017, 07:14 PM
.. As it stands you still have a Championship team: 17th to 19th. Still time to get a few in and push up a few places though .. United to win the League, followed by Chelsea, City and Spurs. Everton 5th ..

ex_pat_magpie
26-07-2017, 07:18 PM
.. As it stands you still have a Championship team: 17th to 19th. Still time to get a few in and push up a few places though .. United to win the League, followed by Chelsea, City and Spurs. Everton 5th ..

Where do you predict Sunderland Andy, serious question?

Nufc24Mag
26-07-2017, 07:44 PM

Well by the looks of it u are getting ready for league 1! That's the second player from league 1 u have signed. Anyway Everton won't finish in top 8 in my option

andyj73
26-07-2017, 07:52 PM
Well by the looks of it u are getting ready for league 1! That's the second player from league 1 u have signed. Anyway Everton won't finish in top 8 in my option

.. Your opinion is as valid as mine, whether I agree with it or not. I think we are starting to assemble a half-decent squad, though still need a few in .. Everton's my wild card, I think they will finish above Liverpool ..

zoggs
26-07-2017, 08:13 PM
Er we are gonna win the legue mon, quick go on RTG and tell the lads they can do a thread on it , you sad **** XD

waalsendmick
26-07-2017, 08:23 PM
Er we are gonna win the legue mon, quick go on RTG and tell the lads they can do a thread on it , you sad **** XD

they probably already have a 15 page thread fewmin about the delewshun!

andyj73
26-07-2017, 08:32 PM

.. It was probably started by Zoggs ..

andyj73
26-07-2017, 08:33 PM

.. There's only one United, and you are not even in the top three of them :O ..

Nufc24Mag
26-07-2017, 09:18 PM

Have u seen the one about Benitez? 210+ pages:D

Jammy89
26-07-2017, 09:21 PM
This is based on now - i reserve right to change things after window closes XD

I think Chelski for the title.

City, Man Utd & Spuds in the other top 4 spots.

Relegated - Huddersfield, Brighton & Burnley.

I also think Everton will finish ahead of Liverpool.

Nufc24Mag
26-07-2017, 09:30 PM
This is based on now - i reserve right to change things after window closes XD

I think Chelski for the title.

City, Man Utd & Spuds in the other top 4 spots.

Relegated - Huddersfield, Brighton & Burnley.

I also think Everton will finish ahead of Liverpool.

Idk why people are creaming in their pants about Everton they signed a Burnley CB for £30m and Sunderland keeper £30m and Rooney who lets face it has been sh*te since about 2012 plus they have lost their main goal scorer who was guaranteed 20+goals plus they are going to lose Barkley their main assister plus they have Europa league that takes a lot out of teams. I think they will struggle and could be even out of the top 10

Jammy89
26-07-2017, 09:39 PM
They also signed the Ajax captain who will (i very much suspect) do very well in prem. The Spanish striker that had a really good record, the defender on a free from Southampton plus i believe a couple of others.

They've also not finished buying players yet.

HertfordshireGeordie
26-07-2017, 10:25 PM
Somewhere between 15 - 18 depending on if we can sign a legitimate striker and/or attacking midfielder in this window.

Nufc24Mag
26-07-2017, 10:41 PM
They also signed the Ajax captain who will (i very much suspect) do very well in prem. The Spanish striker that had a really good record, the defender on a free from Southampton plus i believe a couple of others.

They've also not finished buying players yet.

I remember the Ajax captain who we signed still yet to play more than 5 games a season for us....

ghostrider
27-07-2017, 06:25 AM
Think Spurs will win the league. Man City, Chelsea, Man U behind them.
Three to go down: Huddersfield, Swansea, Burnley.
Spurs haven't spent any money and are also playing away from white hart lane.
I happen to think they'll finish outside of the champions league places this season and maybe be lucky to scrape a Europa place.

Obviously it's just my opinion counteracting yours, so it'll be interesting to see what happens.

Andy1981_2
27-07-2017, 07:35 AM

man city will win it.

I'm with you on this - the bottom half of the PL is pretty tight, and I don't think they're a million miles ahead of us. With a bit of luck, we'll finish above at least 3 of them (we have every reason to think we'll finish higher than the other two promoted sides at least).

Not sure who'll win the title, and don't really care - it's pretty much a different league to the one we'll be playing in. Wouldn't fancy us to take points off any of the top 8.

michaelowen
27-07-2017, 01:17 PM
I think we will be above 15th and also a decent (maybe semi final) cup run. Spurs may win league. They have the advantage that a lot of players will simply bottle it playing a such a great stadium and they are hardly letting any away fans in. They have been close last few seasons.

smorgan86
27-07-2017, 03:04 PM
Spurs haven't spent any money and are also playing away from white hart lane.
I happen to think they'll finish outside of the champions league places this season and maybe be lucky to scrape a Europa place.

Obviously it's just my opinion counteracting yours, so it'll be interesting to see what happens.

It will be interesting. Spurs are pretty much the only team who didn't need to buy anyone and that's why they didn't spend. The wrench in the works for them could be the stadium move but time will tell.