PDA

View Full Version : Bye Bye Tandayi

sinkov
27-07-2017, 12:25 AM
Gone to Forest, which is odd because I'm sure there was some Forest blowhard on here who claimed they already had a decent right back, and would have no interest in Derek.

I'm sorry to see him go in a way, I thought we had the ideal replacement for Trippier when he first arrived, but he seemed to quickly have the adventure and enthusiasm coached out of him, and inside six months he was but a pale shadow of the player we signed.

Good luck to him, I hope he does well at Forest, hopefully they'll let him play his game, I'm not sure we did.

The Bedlington Terrier
27-07-2017, 04:25 AM
I liked him. SD didn't. A pity!:(

I think he will be a great signing for Forest and at a million quid he is a proper bargain.

wmdave_b
29-07-2017, 11:29 PM
He played well enough today, was always an option, and he did the simple things well. ie got the ball and always passed to a team mate. He got more adventurous as the game went on and put in a couple of dangerous balls towards the end of the 1st half. Told by my Forest mate we got 2m for him, hopefully a good deal for all parties.....

oldcolner
30-07-2017, 06:40 AM
He played well enough today, was always an option, and he did the simple things well. ie got the ball and always passed to a team mate. He got more adventurous as the game went on and put in a couple of dangerous balls towards the end of the 1st half. Told by my Forest mate we got 2m for him, hopefully a good deal for all parties.....

Your friend seems well informed.

Tendayi Darikwa played the full 90 minutes for Forest, just a few days after leaving Turf Moor for £2m. They got a good buy there.

http://www.burnleyexpress.net/sport/football/clarets/dyche-happy-with-forest-display-1-8676845

The Bedlington Terrier
30-07-2017, 06:43 AM
We had a 25% sell on with Chesterfield though! He is perfect for the Championship and I hope he has a great season with the Notts outfit. :D

oldcolner
30-07-2017, 06:49 AM
Even better if we have a sell on and buy back ourselves.
Warburton has made some shrewd buys - Barrie McKay from Rangers being another.
Think they will do well, and make him money

wmdave_b
30-07-2017, 09:18 AM
I think it was McKay who played the through ball with the outside of his foot which made their goal. Sublime pass, split us wide open. Hopefully Forest will have a better season and be pushing towards the playoff teams.

oldcolner
30-07-2017, 12:47 PM
I think it was McKay who played the through ball with the outside of his foot which made their goal. Sublime pass, split us wide open. Hopefully Forest will have a better season and be pushing towards the playoff teams.

Think it was. Seen him a few times at Rangers and he often turned the game for them. Was a steal at £1M as the new Rangers boss fell out with him and a few others and decided to get Portuguese players in.
He was one on my list of Scottish players we should look at a few weeks ago.

Rangers lost to part timers in Europa League and looked awful but just beat Watford 1-2 behind closed doors, giving Silva problems.

Altobelli
30-07-2017, 12:59 PM
£2 Million ?

Are you lot trying to entice Trickytrees back on here ?

sinkov
30-07-2017, 01:07 PM
Are you lot trying to entice Trickytrees back on here ?

Yes, he's more entertaining than Peter Kay.

The Bedlington Terrier
30-07-2017, 01:20 PM
...and twice as daft! :D