PDA

View Full Version : Contrasting stories

ProvieRd
27-07-2017, 10:08 AM
£26 for Cat A games and £24 for normal games at same time as running a food bank collection ahead of the Derby because 9500 people have been referred there in a year. Staggering amount of people in the city struggling.

Returnofrros
27-07-2017, 10:24 AM
£26 for Cat A games and £24 for normal games at same time as running a food bank collection ahead of the Derby because 9500 people have been referred there in a year. Staggering amount of people in the city struggling.

Foodbanks are a ****ing joke.

noahrab
27-07-2017, 10:56 AM
Foodbanks are a ****ing joke.

In what sense?

deetox
27-07-2017, 11:14 AM
In what sense?

Maybe the tall Texan should just tweet the fans with updates and u-turns. ;D

shaded
27-07-2017, 11:46 AM
9500 people struggling absolutely staggering,and the a huge % of the 9500 will be in employment,absolute disgrace in this day and age,the people of the uk should demand that this austerity nonsense is stopped forthwith

the banks get bailed out by the uk tax payers and then a large % of the uk tax payers need to get referred to a foodbank to survive,try and get your head around that

Returnofrros
27-07-2017, 11:51 AM
In what sense?

Just aboot every ****ing sense.

Admittedly Dundee are good at them though.

deetox
27-07-2017, 11:57 AM
A so-called community club like Dundee FC should be letting schoolkids into the stand enclosure for £1.00.

I would let them in for free.

eric_sinclair
27-07-2017, 11:59 AM
9500 people struggling absolutely staggering,and the a huge % of the 9500 will be in employment,absolute disgrace in this day and age,the people of the uk should demand that this austerity nonsense is stopped forthwith

the banks get bailed out by the uk tax payers and then a large % of the uk tax payers need to get referred to a foodbank to survive,try and get your head around that

100% correct shaded and they still got rewarded for failing!! sad state of affairs

Returnofrros
27-07-2017, 12:02 PM
A so-called community club like Dundee FC should be letting schoolkids into the stand enclosure for £1.00.

I would let them in for free.

And community club that's another catch all *******s phrase that means hee ****ing haw.

Thank Christ ahh thon charity *******s and preaching over the barely audible tannoy died oot.

Returnofrros
27-07-2017, 12:03 PM
100% correct shaded and they still got rewarded for failing!! sad state of affairs

Lol, they ahh got paid aff.

Returnofrros
27-07-2017, 12:08 PM

Self filling business foodbanks, growth industry.

Come to Dundee, v&a, free drugs, free food, free leccy, free gas, we will feed your brood......lack of responsibility in a lot of cases em afraid.....seen it with my own eyes for decades.....its like a gemme of top trumps between Glasgow, Dundee, Liverpool and the like.

Poor people 100% agree their are, people having I hard 100% agree, starving and unable to feed themselves...no

shaded
27-07-2017, 12:26 PM
mate in some households people have to be wary how long the fffnn oven is on for

eric_sinclair
27-07-2017, 12:26 PM

Come to Dundee, v&a, free drugs, free food, free leccy, free gas, we will feed your brood......lack of responsibility in a lot of cases em afraid.....seen it with my own eyes for decades.....its like a gemme of top trumps between Glasgow, Dundee, Liverpool and the like.

Poor people 100% agree their are, people having I hard 100% agree, starving and unable to feed themselves...no

Why would anyone want to get a referal to a foodbank if they did not need it?

shaded
27-07-2017, 12:37 PM
for every person referred there will probably be another 50 that are too embarrassed to get referred,it shouldna be them thats embarrassed it should be the government

jdfc
27-07-2017, 12:47 PM
for every person referred there will probably be another 50 that are too embarrassed to get referred,it shouldna be them thats embarrassed it should be the government
there are always those who will abuse it, I've past the one on construction street, mother helping her daughter put the bags into the 16 plate 4x4, others standing talking on the iPhone with the bags at there feet and fag in other hand, I feel for the genuine people, I've donated to these myself, never forget last December, we had collection, they brought food back, claimed it didn't have a long enough use by date, I always thought if you were hungry you'd eat it that week, no store it in a bunker

Returnofrros
27-07-2017, 12:50 PM
mate in some households people have to be wary how long the fffnn oven is on for

Not many, certainly not 9500.

This is the go fund me feckless society.

Latest phone check, eyebrooos done gotta have, holiday withoot insurance yep nae proba other mugs will bring me home in box/ambulance or whatever.

The city where every **** I an angel, legend, great guy, one of the best, one in a million etc butnaebody has a couple of ££££ for an insurance policy.

Your heart is obviously bigger than mine shaded, mine turned to stone many years ago when I see how the deserving get **** all and the feckless, stupid and somebody else will deal with it army of the ****ing junkie dead get everything.

Returnofrros
27-07-2017, 12:51 PM
Why would anyone want to get a referal to a foodbank if they did not need it?

Its free

Returnofrros
27-07-2017, 12:52 PM

So that's 50 x 9500 shaded.....seriously....nearly half a million.��

eric_sinclair
27-07-2017, 12:59 PM
Not many, certainly not 9500.

This is the go fund me feckless society.

Latest phone check, eyebrooos done gotta have, holiday withoot insurance yep nae proba other mugs will bring me home in box/ambulance or whatever.

The city where every **** I an angel, legend, great guy, one of the best, one in a million etc butnaebody has a couple of ££££ for an insurance policy.

Your heart is obviously bigger than mine shaded, mine turned to stone many years ago when I see how the deserving get **** all and the feckless, stupid and somebody else will deal with it army of the ****ing junkie dead get everything.

The deserving still get f all hence the need for foodbanks.agree we u and j tho some will abuse,many wont tho.

shaded
27-07-2017, 01:11 PM
ken what i mean mate,there will be quite a few that are too proud to get referred
i hear u re junkies

Returnofrros
27-07-2017, 01:13 PM
The deserving still get f all hence the need for foodbanks.agree we u and j tho some will abuse,many wont tho.

Give you another example.

Had cause to phone welfare rights the other day, good knowledgeable service but that's bye the bye......I was basically seeking confirmation of something after I had done a bit o research myself.

Anyway went thanks very much and away to hang up when women asked for my name, contact number and e mail.....enquired why as there was no need to contact me.....after a wee bit o bluffing she admitted they had to prove that they had so many referals.

I pointed oot to her that I wasn't referred.

Ah but still counts as a referral if she gets my name etc.

Now to me there must be thousands of phone calls like that That are counted are counted as referrals but arnae then appear a year later in the stats that so many people referred to welfare rights.....then the bigger the funding/grant/money fae council.

It was a 1 minute phone call.

deetox
27-07-2017, 01:17 PM
Maybe United should organise a drop-in centre at Tannadice for their drop-oot fans ?

Soup & slice of bread and a sharps box for their used needles would help keep the streets clean too.

Deeranged
27-07-2017, 05:33 PM
Maybe United should organise a drop-in centre at Tannadice for their drop-oot fans ?

Soup & slice of bread and a sharps box for their used needles would help keep the streets clean too.

Do Hearts and / or Hibs do this for the multitudes that walk the streets of Edinburgh in drug induced stupors? Or are you just another muppet in denial that wants to rip the piss out of Dundee's drug problems but at the same time wants to ignore the shambles on the streets of your own city?

Just asking like.

offshore_arab83
27-07-2017, 06:39 PM

Wow... incredible.

_JohnGotti_
27-07-2017, 06:56 PM

Outstanding rant

deetox
27-07-2017, 08:22 PM
Do Hearts and / or Hibs do this for the multitudes that walk the streets of Edinburgh in drug induced stupors? Or are you just another muppet in denial that wants to rip the piss out of Dundee's drug problems but at the same time wants to ignore the shambles on the streets of your own city?

Just asking like.

FFS Life must be hard for Deeranged. Its even harder when you're stupid.

Before you call me a muppet, you should walk a mile in my shoes.

That way, when you criticise, you'll be a mile away and you can keep my Crocs.

The multitudes who walk the streets in Edinburgh are usually tourists ?

The ones with drug induced stupors are all deid.

Deeranged
28-07-2017, 04:52 AM
FFS Life must be hard for Deeranged. Its even harder when you're stupid.

Before you call me a muppet, you should walk a mile in my shoes.

That way, when you criticise, you'll be a mile away and you can keep my Crocs.

The multitudes who walk the streets in Edinburgh are usually tourists ?

The ones with drug induced stupors are all deid.

Seriously? You're coming out with that 'life must be hard for......' crap again? Change the record and give us all a break.

Unfortunately you come across, with your constant spamming and ridiculous ideas, as a muppet - that's simply fact and not my opinion.

By your reckoning all the people that would go to Tannadice for their needles will be dead; again evidence that you're happy to denigrate Dundee whilst making ridiculous excuses for a far more significant problem that exists in Edinburgh -

'They're not junkies, they're tourists. All the Edinburgh junkies were euthanized years ago in a council cull aimed at ensuring Edinburgh is always seen by outsiders as a wonderful city. Now wait there whilst I go bury my head in that bucket of sand'.

Once again I say it - you're a muppet.

deetox
28-07-2017, 08:42 AM
By your reckoning all the people that would go to Tannadice for their needles will be dead; again evidence that you're happy to denigrate Dundee whilst making ridiculous excuses for a far more significant problem that exists in Edinburgh.

Muppet Alert

Deeranged joins easily offended brigade . . .

Don't get insulted son, but is your job devoted to spreading ignorance?

Do you get many visitors ?